PDA

View Full Version : Purchased Complete TTC Boy Package - what's next?

ajcc
November 2nd, 2017, 07:18 PM
Dear Atomic Sagebrush, my friend Beth Wade introduced me to your site, and I am looking forward to working with you all. I purchased the boy plan about a month ago...and don't know what I'm supposed to do next...the questionnaire? How do I find that? Not sure how to follow the links to all the forums. Thanks in advance :)

nuthinbutpink
November 2nd, 2017, 07:32 PM
Hi there. Do you know if you purchased the instant download version? If so, it was emailed to you in PDF format. I can resend if you missed it. Sometimes, it can end up in your spam folder!

atomic sagebrush
November 3rd, 2017, 11:07 AM
Thanks nuthin!

ajcc
November 3rd, 2017, 11:43 AM
Dear nuthin and atomic, I don't know if it was the instant download...I don't think so, though...I purchased "The Complete TTC a Boy Package- Swaying Plan, Coaching, Meal Plan and all eBooks for one year" for $139.

ajcc
November 3rd, 2017, 12:54 PM
Forgot to mention - I did also check my spam folder, but didn't find anything. Thanks again!

atomic sagebrush
November 4th, 2017, 06:16 PM
I think that is the instant download one, we can resend it! I have a message in to someone who can help.

We are always ready and willing to help - please don't hesitate to contact us within a DAY, no need to wait a month!! if it doesn't work right away that means we need to address it.

ajcc
November 27th, 2017, 02:32 PM
Oh no, I didn't mean to wait a month, I just got really very busy with our business. Just want to make sure I got the plan with the most help possible! I did complete the questionnaires on swaying boy, and made one error - husband releases 3-4 times per week, not one like I originally filled in. Not sure how to get back to my questionnaire to fix that, so I thought I would let you know here. Do I just wait now for the customized plan? Where will I find it? Hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving break. Thanks again :)

atomic sagebrush
November 29th, 2017, 04:42 PM
ok I'll have your plan back to you as quick as I can!

ajcc
November 30th, 2017, 02:45 PM
Thanks atomic. Just also wanted to let you know, despite nursing, my period just came today...didn't know if that would affect anything. I am still planning to nurse for at least a month, depending on how my baby is nursing and how my schedule goes. Thanks again!