PDA

View Full Version : Team Miracle / Cyprus IVF Centre for PGD

Eliden
November 6th, 2017, 08:17 AM
Does anyone have any experience with this clinic? They seem to be quite up to date with the latest technology and their website looks very thorough.

I'd be travelling from Australia. Anyone know of any doctors on the central coast of NSW willing to prescribe the necessary drugs for pre-procedure? Team Miracle website indicates that they will prescribe the necessary drugs, but I'm sure that would require an import permit due to Australia's strict import laws so probably easier to obtain locally (but how?).

Any help much appreciated :)

nuthinbutpink
November 6th, 2017, 11:02 AM
We haven't had anyone go there.

Eliden
November 7th, 2017, 12:11 AM
I am tempted because price of treatment and accomodation looks to be quite reasonable, especially compared to the US. Their technology seems pretty on point and they will organise your daily trips to and from the hospial. It sounds too good to be true. Hmmm

grace03
November 14th, 2017, 06:29 AM
update! 13 weeks pregnant with my baby girl from team miracle in cyprus :) (january 19th 2018 )

HI I have just come back from there ! are you on the fb page supporting gender selection australia? i would like to remain anon for now but i went for a girl and am awaiting blood test but i have positive poas urine tests :) they look after you really well, pick up from airport i stayed in their apartment and they pick up back and forth for everthing, I felt perfectly safe and DR Firdevs and her team are so lovely in person. I will update but please email their coordinators they are very helpful . The embryoscope was great to watch the embabies grow you get messaged daily pics :)

christiedavies66
January 4th, 2018, 05:26 AM
Hi I am new to this , but been looking for a while now about PDG in Cyprus , I’ve emailed most centres , but still undecided on which to choose has anyone got any information on which To go with over there ? We have 2 DS ages 3 & 5 but want to complete our family with a DD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

perhaps
March 26th, 2018, 01:02 AM
Congratulations grace03! I have a friend who used Team Miracle for ivf and she was succesful first time. i used bahcecci ivf in north cyprus and now 34 weeks pregnant x

Bananagirl
March 30th, 2018, 02:18 AM
Hi Perhaps,
Comparing your friends experience and your experience which clinic would you suggest I go to. I am keen to start next month however need to decide between bahcecci (british) IVF, Team miracle and North cyprus IVF (who have the microsoft license I think). It seems Bahcecci Ivf is about 1000euro more expensive than the other 2 options. Communication with all seems good.

ever hopeful
March 30th, 2018, 04:17 AM
Be very careful going to North Cyprus. Lots of horror stories on here and very little, if any success. Good luck

Bananagirl
March 30th, 2018, 05:17 AM
I have searched lots but not found any horror stories on here ... any help?
All I have found is a few recent success stories

nuthinbutpink
May 28th, 2018, 09:27 AM
I have searched lots but not found any horror stories on here ... any help?
All I have found is a few recent success stories

We really have not had people go there or if they did, they find us looking for somewhere else to try.

perhaps
June 18th, 2018, 05:33 PM
Sorry bananagirl i havent loggod on for a while due to having hospitalized due to pre eclampsia then i gave birth to my beautifull baby girl who has kept me busy! By now im sure you have made your decision between TM orbritish cyprus ivf. Would be interesting to know which one you went for. However fron what ive heard, zeren (coirdinator who whats apps with you and responds within minutes) has left british ivf and gone to another clinic (also in the north). But you say that communication is excellent with the clinic so standards must still be high.

perhaps
June 19th, 2018, 02:40 AM
Didnt quite finish the last message. It was british ivf cyprus i went to with success. My beautiful baby girl is here with me now. QUOTE=perhaps;986411]Sorry bananagirl i havent loggod on for a while due to having hospitalized due to pre eclampsia then i gave birth to my beautifull baby girl who has kept me busy! By now im sure you have made your decision between TM orbritish cyprus ivf. Would be interesting to know which one you went for. However fron what ive heard, zeren (coirdinator who whats apps with you and responds within minutes) has left british ivf and gone to another clinic (also in the north). But you say that communication is excellent with the clinic so standards must still be high.[/QUOTE]

teammiracle_dr_f
October 28th, 2018, 08:06 AM
ANNOUNCEMENT:

As Dr. Firdevs (aka Dr. F) and Team Miracle, we terminated our business relationship with Ümit İnak and Julie Hodson from the marketing department. Ümit İnak and Julie Hodson with their marketing crew of Lynsey Shaw, Dave Shaw and Nicole Smith, no longer work with Team Miracle.

As Dr. F and her entire Team Miracle of doctors, embryologists, patient coordinators, nurses and other staff, we successfully continue our industry-leading IVF treatments with our latest technologies (EmbryoScope, IMSI, MicroChip, ICSI etc.) just the way we've done together for the past 10 years.

You can contact Dr. F and Team Miracle from our OFFICIAL WEBSITEs below:
Cyprus IVF Centre - Team Miracle (http://www.cyprusmiracleivf.com)
Dr. Firdevs Team Miracle - Cyprus IVF Centre (http://www.kibristupbebekmerkezi.com/en)

saray
December 13th, 2018, 05:39 PM
Please, I need to go to Cyprus soon. I would like to know if it is currently more advisable to go to Team miracle or to Bahceci. I thank you very much for the experiences of people who have gone recently, in order to have current informationThank you very much for your help

saray
December 13th, 2018, 05:46 PM
Please, I need to go to Cyprus soon. I would like to know if it is currently more advisable to go to Team miracle or to Bahceci. I thank you very much for the experiences of people who have gone recently, in order to have current information
Thank you very much for your help

Please, I need to go to Cyprus soon. I would like to know if it is currently more advisable to go to Team miracle or to Bahceci. I thank you very much for the experiences of people who have gone recently, in order to have current information

please I need to go to Cyprus son. Iwould like to Know if it is currently more advisable to go to Team Miracle or to Bahceci. I thank you very mucho for your experiences and of people who have gone recently, in order to hace current information
Thank you very mucho for your help

girl_hope
December 4th, 2019, 05:58 AM
Hi everyone, I am a single woman, 35, just miscarried at 13 weeks a few days ago. I don't know if I had a boy or a girl but I definitely want a girl and I am considering going to Team Miracle for IVF to make sure I get a girl. It looks maybe just one woman on these forums has gone to them? I like that the doctor is a woman. I don't really feel comfortable with a male doctor. If anyone wants to share their experiences with Team Miracle and Dr. Firdevs, please do so. I probably won't try again for another year or so at least. I got pregnant this time through IUI and was doing a girl diet and sway as best I could, but not sure if it worked or not. I just know I don't want to go through the stress of not knowing again. I want to be 100% sure I get a girl.