PDA

View Full Version : TTC Pink after MC

Megan B
November 6th, 2017, 01:19 PM
Hi Everyone,

I was just looking for some advice. I recently suffered a miscarriage on 10/23/17, and had a d&c on 10/25/17. I took an OPK and pregnancy test on 11/5/17 and they both came up positive. According to what my cycle used to be, I should be ovulating at the end of this week. Will that happen if I am still having positive pregnancy tests? And are OPKs even accurate the first month after a miscarriage? All of this is very confusing to me!

I am thinking of dtd every 4-5 days, so that hopefully I hit around the time I ovulate. As far as swaying, I am on the no breakfast, no snacking, low everything diet. Trying to lose the little bit of weight that I put on while I was pregnant. I am taking folate, iron 3 times/week, and Zyrtec (for allergies). My husband is taking his normal vitamins, magnesium, calcium, plus Allegra (for allergies), and I added Olive Leaf Extract.

Any advice for swaying pink after a miscarriage is welcomed!
Thanks!

atomic sagebrush
November 8th, 2017, 05:57 PM
No, if you're still having positive pregnancy tests you won't ovulate. But the tests can go from positive to negative fast. I would definitely have attempts every 4-5 days and do everything else just the way you're doing it.

So sorry for your loss Megan.

Megan B
November 9th, 2017, 12:41 PM
Thank you so much Atomic!

I am continuing to test daily, and they are getting lighter, so hopefully they will be negative soon, and I can focus on when I will ovulate! I will keep you posted on my progress!

atomic sagebrush
November 11th, 2017, 12:56 PM
We have had a handful of people who ovulated very iffy around when their tests went negative so do be aware it's a possibility. (meaning, they had positive tests and then BD and then got more positive tests from a new pregnancy) very unusual and most don't have that occur but it's happened just often enough so I like to give a heads up.

atomic sagebrush
December 6th, 2017, 01:45 PM
QUIT POSTING SPAM IN LOSS RELATED THREADS!!

Well, quit posting spam on this site anyway, but seriously, posting your fake spam posts in threads where someone has lost a pregnancy is a special kind of disgusting.

I report every one of these threads and you will be banned. You aren't fooling me or anyone else on this site.

GO AWAY and stop wasting my time!

Megan B
December 11th, 2017, 03:43 PM
Just updating:
Did not get pregnant on the first cycle after my MC, so on to the next one.
Any advice for this month is appreciated. I should ovulate next Tuesday/Wednesday. Planning on every 4 days which should be BD Saturday (Dec 16) and Tuesday (Dec 19). Hopefully I will ovulate then!
Thanks for all the support!

atomic sagebrush
December 11th, 2017, 05:32 PM
Perfect!

What else are you doing for your sway and TTC?

Megan B
January 2nd, 2018, 12:05 PM
So.. I AM PREGNANT! 2nd cycle after the MC! Happy New Year!

I will add my sway to that forum, but I was really lack this time... I was scared to do something wrong and end up with another MC. I did LE and did not eat red meat during that time. My husband took OLE, Calcium and Magnesium. We BD'd on Sunday 12/17 and I had a postive OPK on 12/19 so we BD'd then. I did have an orgasm, and jumped and dumped. That is all I can think of right now.

Thank you so much for all of your support through this process!

atomic sagebrush
January 2nd, 2018, 01:17 PM
Huge congrats! So happy for you!