PDA

View Full Version : 2 little Boys, 5 HT's and ready to sway for a girl :awe:

3Bunnies
November 10th, 2017, 05:48 AM
Hi ladies,

ksmom
November 10th, 2017, 10:23 AM
First off I'm so sorry for your loss. :(

Secondly, yes A LOT has changed since 2010! I think one of the biggest things we've found is that the simpler the sway, the better. We get best results with 12+ weeks on LE diet (unless you have PCOS then do that version which is less carbs and I can elaborate on it if you're doing that one), 60 minutes cardio 4+ days a week, alcohol, fiber, coffee, one attempt at pos OPK, and clomid or femara if you can get it.

Standard LE is 1500-1800 cals, 50-60g protein, 30-60g fat. Don't worry about the "old school" sway tactics like timing, ions, pH, moon phases, etc. as none of those things sway. You can eat whatever you like on LE but typically it's easier to go vegetarian to stay within limits. I'd avoid fortified breakfast cereals, oats, and either avoid or limit red meat. As for dairy, it's okay to have within limits, just don't go crazy with it. Skim is fine unless you have PCOS then avoid it and have full fat dairy instead. Be careful having nonfat or low fat everything because otherwise you may not get enough fat to get/stay pregnant. You can have soda, diet or regular. If you're drinking full sugar soda then have it with a meal. Basically anything with more than a few calories you want to treat as a meal. With LE most have 2-3 meals a day, but up to 4 is okay if that is what works best for you. No snacking and you don't have to skip breakfast but many ladies do. What you want is an overnight fast of around 12-16 hours so you could have dinner at 6pm then have your next meal at 7 or 8am. It's best to space meals at least a few hours apart so you're letting your blood sugar drop a bit between meals (ex. first meal at 8am, 2nd at 1pm, 3rd at 6pm....whatever works for you/your schedule). Low carb veggies are free foods so do not count cals, fat, or protein. Fruit and higher carb veggies count calories but not fat or protein.

3Bunnies
November 10th, 2017, 11:56 AM
Hi

atomic sagebrush
November 14th, 2017, 02:00 PM
Full fat or skim depends on whether or not you have PCOS or tendencies that direction. Some do FF, some do skim.

Sugar soda vs. Diet again, depends on your personal needs and I cannot generalize it to a one size fits all level.

ks has really laid it out brilliantly, thanks ks!

While we are trying to convince our body that food is scarcer than it once was BUT you can't just cut back as far as you can, you need to still be eating enough to get and stay pregnant so keep that in mind.

Can you give me totals on protein, fat, and calories?

At this stage of the game I no longer think water makes any difference at all.

Types of bread again depend on what you need for the day. You do need to make minimum amount of calories, for example, and some use whole grain, others white. I just can't make a general rule like that.

atomic sagebrush
November 14th, 2017, 02:05 PM
Your doctor will suggest a dose

I have seen studies going both ways with the Letorozole and I no longer feel any confidence answering the twinning question because I'm none too sure the experts even know.