PDA

View Full Version : RepHresh or Lime Douche?

GeCon
November 1st, 2011, 06:54 PM
Hi,

As the title says. What are your opinions and experiences?

Thanks.

rainbowflower
November 1st, 2011, 11:49 PM
We are using rephresh - it keeps working to lower pH for 3 days so that is less stressful to do

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

zanacal
November 2nd, 2011, 03:33 PM
We used Rephresh too - for keeping pH balanced at around 4.5 throughout the whole month in a non stressful way. We also used Aci-jel for our attempt to provide an extra blast of acidity right at the moment it was required! You can use Rephresh with both Aci-jel/Replens and Sylk if you want to do more than one but it's probably not a good idea to use Rephresh with a douche.

GeCon
November 2nd, 2011, 04:11 PM
Is it necessary to use something else with the repHresh or could we just use the repHresh?

zanacal
November 2nd, 2011, 04:30 PM
You could just use Rephresh.

atomic sagebrush
November 7th, 2011, 01:30 PM
I vastly prefer that people use RepHresh because one of my big pet peeves with the traditional sway is that getting too obsessive and detail oriented with swaying can have the effect in some of us of raising our testosterone levels despite changes in diet. More indepth explanation here - http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?4263-Understanding-the-quot-Law-quot-of-Testosterone-Supply-and-Demand

So people undertake this big "douche project" that they feel like they can succeed at (and of course the official directions entail checking pH repeatedly and that just feeds the "swaycession") and it just tends to raise testosterone, esp. for those of us with 3-4-5 boys already who may be esp. prone to getting a little obsess-y and testosterone-y. Whereas with RepHresh, you shoot it up there and just trust that it's going to be working for you for three days because that's what it's designed to do. Much better for your sway both in terms of pH and also testosterone.

onehealthybaby
November 7th, 2011, 01:36 PM
Great post atomic. I get very obsessive. I also think I got a UTI from the douching. I am going to go to rePhresh and a fingertip of aci gel. Are results similar for both douche and rephresh?

atomic sagebrush
November 8th, 2011, 04:18 PM
The prob. with results is that this site has only been up since the first of this year and at first people weren't quite ready to take the RepHresh leap with me ;)...most of the earliest swayers were still doing things the IG way. We're only just now getting to where people are getting their BFPs with RepHresh and a lot of these sways are still very early on in pg.

For some reason that is not entirely clear to me, the people on IG really hate RepHresh. They say it makes pH spike but none of us are having that experience - I wonder if they were mixing it with lime douche or something?? Not really sure. Lime douche mixed with RepHresh probably WILL cause a pH spike because RepHresh is designed to combine with stuff to make pH around 4.5-5. Anyway, they told people not to use RepHresh for swaying for years, and so they don't have many results with RepHresh.

So as it sits now, we don't have stats to go off of. What I can tell you is that we have been having pretty good results with keeping pH low for some time afterwards even combined with semen http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?6291-Two-thumbs-for-Rephresh!! , it can safely be combined with Replens/Acijel/Sylk without causing pH spike, and also one lady tested Rephresh and it lowered pH on contact so there wasn't even a long wait for it to react.