PDA

View Full Version : Due in April, May and June 2018 (2)

TaytumJ
November 21st, 2017, 06:45 AM
New thread! [emoji4]

March
Username: bommy_7
Swayed:[emoji170] Having: [emoji170]
Due date: March 31, 2018

April
Username: TtcBlue18
Swayed: [emoji170]Having: [emoji170]
Due date: April 2, 2018

Username: mtolbert1
Swayed: [emoji175]Having: [emoji174]miscarried
Due date: April 4, 2018

Username: ittbitty626
Swayed:[emoji169]Having:
Due date: April 6, 2018

Username: netti02
Swayed:[emoji175]Having:[emoji170]
Due date: April 16, 2018

Username: sjcook
Swayed: [emoji175] Having:
Due Date: April 19, 2018

Username: imama
Swayed: [emoji175]Having: [emoji170]
Due Date: April 22, 2018

May
Username: TaytumJ
Swayed: [emoji169] Team: [emoji172]
Due Date: May 4, 2018

Username: Jenn1112
Swayed: [emoji178] Having: [emoji178][emoji174]miscarried
Due date: May 4,2018

Username: Has2gentlemen
Swayed:[emoji175] Having: [emoji175]
Due Date: May 9, 2018

Username: Samish
Swayed: [emoji170] Having: [emoji170]
Due Date: May 11, 2018

Username: mom_tobe_2018
Swayed: [emoji170] Having: [emoji170]
Due Date: May 11, 2018

Username: JaneL
Swayed: [emoji175]Having:
Due Date: May 13, 2018

Username: Megan B
Swayed: [emoji175] Having:[emoji174] miscarried
Due Date: May 15, 2018

Username: HappyLea
Swayed: [emoji169] Hoping:[emoji175] Having: [emoji170]
Due Date: May 18, 2018

Username: PinkHope
Swayed:[emoji175]Having: [emoji175]
Due Date: May 18, 2018

June

Username: EmberRose
Swayed: [emoji175] Having: [emoji175]
Due Date: June 6, 2018

Username: 0TriSarahTops0
Swayed: [emoji175] Having: [emoji170]
Due Date: June 7, 2018

Username: TeacherMom
Swayed: [emoji175]Having:
Due Date: June 9, 2018

Username: hannahptrussel
Swayed: [emoji175] Having: [emoji174] miscarried
Due Date: June 9, 2018

Username: YayBaby678
Swayed:[emoji175] Having: [emoji170]
Due Date: June 16, 2018

Username: teampinkdream
Swayed: [emoji175] Having: [emoji174] miscarried
Due Date: June 26, 2018

Username: Momto3girls
Swayed:[emoji169] Hoping: [emoji170]Having:
Due Date: June 28, 2018

Username: Acason27
Due Date: June 28, 2017

Username: Mommytoboyz
Due Date: June 30, 2018

TaytumJ
November 22nd, 2017, 10:45 AM
This morning I found an old baby doll of my nieces and my son and I have been playing with it. He is so adorable - he was giving the baby hugs and making her give him high fives. [emoji23] He’s going to be a great big brother. [emoji170]

XXforhubby
November 22nd, 2017, 02:43 PM
This morning I found an old baby doll of my nieces and my son and I have been playing with it. He is so adorable - he was giving the baby hugs and making her give him high fives. [emoji23] He’s going to be a great big brother. [emoji170]

Awe! This warms my heart SO much! Your sweet baby is going to have the best big brother ever [emoji4]!

[emoji170]8/2010 [emoji170]6/2013 [emoji170]11/2015 [emoji170]
[emoji178]10/2017[emoji178]

[emoji254]Thank you Gender Dreaming for our precious little girl![emoji254]

PinkHope
November 23rd, 2017, 09:23 AM
Ow that's so nice of him. He will be a wonderfull brother! It's lovely when they are looking forward to their brother/sister.

My youngest son always lay his head down on my belly while watching tv in the evening (so he can be close to the baby) or he says that he always will protect the new baby! Kids can be so sweet :-)

TaytumJ
November 24th, 2017, 08:20 PM
Hope all of you ladies have had a great Thanksgiving holiday!

netti02
November 27th, 2017, 06:32 PM
Hi Ladies

I Just found this thread [emoji1] been super busy with the lead up to christmas, finalising school plans for 2018 and work/house work.

I was due for a repeat ultrasound next week but its been brought forward to This week as i forgot my eldest has high school orientation. So ill get to see baby again in a few days.

Hope everyone is well.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

PinkHope
November 29th, 2017, 05:21 AM
Hi Ladies,

This thread is real quit lately. Everyone is probably busy with Christmas-preparation, work, household etc! :-)
I'm a stay-at-home mom since november and I'm so loving it, but will need to work for a month starting this Friday...
After the birth I'll seek halftime work so I can combine both: family and work :-)

Netti, when is your scan planned? Let us know how it went!
Mine is planned tomorrow. I'd love to see bubby back :-) Hope everything will be okay!

TaytumJ
December 1st, 2017, 09:10 PM
Hope your first day back to work went well, PinkHope!!

Yes, certainly more busy as we prepare for the holidays and work is nonstop as well!

I have my anatomy scan soon...I need a pep talk on what to look for on the screen! They won’t turn it off while they’re looking and measuring so I hope I can see a bit!

0TriSarahTops0
December 4th, 2017, 03:36 PM
I had my NT scan today! It was great to see baby wiggling around in there and the tech said everything looks good. This baby doesn't look like my boys, but I'm not sure it looks like a girl based of skull theory. Unfortunately we didn't get a peek at the nub, so I don't have any good guesses.

How's everyone else feeling?

TaytumJ
December 5th, 2017, 01:21 AM
Sweet baby TriSarahTops!! Glad all looked good and hoping it’s your little girl!

I feel good! Still smaller than I was with my son, but at 18w this baby is still low and all in my hips (I feel like my son was all belly). My anatomy scan is in a week and we won’t ask for gender, but I’m going to be looking like crazy (even though I have no idea what I’m looking for![emoji854])

netti02
December 5th, 2017, 01:52 AM
Hi Ladies

Cute baby trisarahtops. No gender clues for me.

Best of luck with the anatomy scan taytum. That seems to have gone fast. I was trying to look at mine but didn't see much. Took some deliberate looking to see.

Ive been quite busy with the lead up to christmas and to be honest im still coming to terms with alot of feelings.

My follow up scan went well and baby all boy showing off.

Im trying to process how i feel but i think im putting a wall up. Part of me thinks thats just so i can bury this and be done with it. Im not even upset or teary like before but boy do i find myself angry, so so much anger.

We've had so many disappointing things this year. Me and DH work full time with barely any assistance from either of our families and I hate to even ask for any help. What annoyed me most this year is we organised a small family christmas get together on christmas day. It was my parents, in laws and my sister and her 2 oldest girls. A few weeks ago DHs father said they won't be out for Christmas as he doesn't like driving anywhere on christmas day. He hasn't been anywhere on christmas day in years and he is still well capable of driving.

Some days i feel ok which is usually when im really busy, others i just feel fed up and angry. Maybe ill feel better after the maternity leave break.

afya1
December 5th, 2017, 11:01 AM
Taytum I felt the same with my girls... but this pregnancy I'm more belly. I'm not a great believer in old wives tales but I do notice a difference in the way I'm carrying baby this time. As most the weight is in the belly but for my girls it was lower down in my hip area. I found out it's a boy at 15 weeks but have my 18 week anatomy scan today, so I'll know for 100% sure today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0TriSarahTops0
December 5th, 2017, 12:07 PM
Taytum I hope the week goes by fast and maybe you'll catch a glimpse!

Netti, sorry about Christmas, sometimes family gatherings can be a pain. I hope you start to feel better soon. I've heard it can be helpful to write down your feelings because getting them out can be the first step in healing. Sending you lots of hugs!!

Afya, good luck on your scan today!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

HappyLea
December 6th, 2017, 05:06 AM
TriSarah - cute baby! It's great to see them isn't it.

Taytum & Afya - good luck at your scans, hope all went well.

Netti - I'm with you hun with feelings. I try not to think about it and most days find myself putting on a brave face. I now don't like the boy name we chose so trying to think of another and well totally struggling. I have a consultant appt on 8th Dec (due to being high risk) and my anotomy scan is on 29th Dec.

Lots going on here with run up to Christmas and mum n dad are moving into place in our garden so lots of works been going on for that.

Hope all you lovely ladies and babies are well xxx

YayBaby678
December 7th, 2017, 12:57 PM
Hi all. I haven't been around in a while. Mostly because I've been busy with oldest son's birthday, the holidays, and work. And partially because I feel so strongly that this baby is our third boy and it's bumming me out. I took the panorama test on Monday so I'll know soon enough so I guess I need to prepare for the possible news of boy either way. Hope you all are doing well and pregnancy is going smoothly!

Babybeaublue
December 7th, 2017, 01:12 PM
Just popping on so send you hugs happy xx
I wish it was automatic that once you have 5 of the same gender you get an opposite (I mean COME ON right?!?!) Hope you and Netti are ok xxx

Good luck yaybaby!

HappyLea
December 7th, 2017, 01:41 PM
Thanks Babybeaublue, absolutely what's the odd huh??? I really don't believe it's 50/50!!!

Babybeaublue
December 7th, 2017, 01:52 PM
I know! I have swayed 3 times already (3 different types of sway too) surely there must be something more to it??

TaytumJ
December 11th, 2017, 04:03 PM
Hi ladies - hope all is well with all of you! It's such a busy time of year. I feel like before I had my son when I was on here I had the leisure time to hang out and read all the posts and comment and keep up, and now even just having one (granted he's only 19m) means I hardly have any time to do anything! I don't know how you mamas of 3+ do it!

Netti - hope you're feeling better. That's SO frustrating about your in-laws. Hopefully you can enjoy the family with just your family though and that you guys have an amazing, memorable time. Their loss!

Afya - I hope your scan went well and you had a clear answer to gender!

Yaybaby - Hope your Panorama results come in fast! When do they think they'll be in? Sending all the pink dust your way!

We had our anatomy scan today and, of course, no gender clues! This baby will forever be team green until April/May! They did give me an adorable 3D scan and I think baby looks like older brother. I do love that! S/he was flip flopping all over the place too, so that was fun and weighs about 11oz. She said it was more likely I would go early with this baby since I went 3 weeks early with my son, but we'll see. She also said I've only gained about 10lbs so far and I need to be more at 15lbs, it's just been so hard to find the time to sit down and eat with my 19m old son. And we're in the process of living with my MIL while our house is being built and it's pretty stressful. Ready for the holidays to be over and one step closer to being back in our own home.

Momto3girls
December 11th, 2017, 11:18 PM
Hi ladies! Ive been rather mia, but there really hasn't been anything to report. I feel like all of you are at such different point in your pregnancies compared to me. I am not even 12 weeks and dont have my screening u/s until next Monday! I feel like this is taking forever!

Jenn- I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your precious little one. Thinking of you!

Netti- congrats on the baby boy! I know its not what you were hoping for :( hugs momma

Happylea- fx for a little girl for you ! I am hoping that the previous tech was wrong!!

I know i missed a bunch of people. I am just posting off memory right now.

I hope everyone is doing well!

Crystal

Sent from my LG-H915 using Tapatalk

teampinkdream
December 12th, 2017, 12:58 PM
Hello all. Just wanted to update that I had my first ultrasound last week (12 weeks) and my angel baby no longer had a heartbeat.

atomic sagebrush
December 12th, 2017, 01:48 PM
Oh no I'm so sorry!!!! :heart: please let me know how I can be of help.

TaytumJ
December 12th, 2017, 03:38 PM
I’m so sorry to hear this teampinkdream. Sending so much love and prayers to you and your family.

Momto3girls
December 12th, 2017, 10:19 PM
Hello all. Just wanted to update that I had my first ultrasound last week (12 weeks) and my angel baby no longer had a heartbeat.So sorry to hear :( hugs momma

netti02
December 15th, 2017, 04:35 AM
Sorry to hear teampinkdream.

netti02
December 15th, 2017, 04:38 AM
Hi All,

Nothing much to update from me. Ive been feeling extremely tired more than usual so getting my iron levels checked. Otherwise mentally and emotionally coping- just- atm. Still feeling very frustrated and angry at times. Im just glad life has me ridiculously busy i don't get much time to dwell.

Taytum glad your scan went well.

Thanks momto3.

HappyLea
December 15th, 2017, 08:06 AM
So sorry teamdreampink, sending you big hugs.

Netti - it's great when life keeps us busy, I too have been mega busy with boys nativities and Christmas fayres etc.
Hope you get your energy back soon take time to rest (easier said than done, I know)

Today I got to hear my little ones heartbeat and he kept kicking the dopler...little monster :D

PinkHope
December 16th, 2017, 04:30 PM
Teampinkdream I'm very sorry to hear your news. I'm sending you much love.

TaytumJ I'm glad your scan went well. Oh... if it must be me, I couldn't resist to ask the tech the gender of the baby :-) But health is offcourse the most important thing! So I'm glad to hear everything is ok with your little one.

Netti your feelings are completely understandable. I felt just like that with DS2 (I thought he would be my last).

HappyLea... That's really funny! I also hope to feel soon movement :-)

Today I had an ultrasound (18 weeks today) and I brought my boys with me! They were so quit in the ultrasound room :-)
I also got a 4D echo... never had that with my boys before... It made it more realistic... The baby looked already so perfect :-)

PinkHope
December 16th, 2017, 04:34 PM

Momto3girls
December 17th, 2017, 04:00 PM
Pinkhope- that is so cool! I have never had a 4d ultrasound! I am glad to hear all is well :)

I have my first u/s tomorrow! It feels like it has been forever since I found out I was pregnant. I am hoping I can take a guess at gender! I think I am going to try and get a video so I can have something to show my girls and just to have for the last baby. Hubby will also be out of town starting tomorrow morning until Wednesday night so it should be an interesting few days with 3 kids and a puppy while pregnant and all alone! Haha oh my what have I gotten myself in to!

TaytumJ
December 17th, 2017, 08:01 PM
Big hugs, Netti. Your feelings are so valid and real. Hopefully the holidays will keep your mind busy for a bit. ❤️

HappyLea - super cute he was kicking the monitor! [emoji23] My son did that too!

PinkHope - what a sweetheart!! Such a clear picture of baby’s face! So glad all is well!

Good luck at your scan Momto3girls! How far will you be? Hoping you get a good nub/guess! And good luck with your 3 littles and a puppy! I would seriously die I think! [emoji15]

Samish
December 19th, 2017, 06:16 AM
Hello Everyone

Back here after almost a month. Nothing new, just super tired and got many infections past few days. Yeast infection, flu, stuffy nose, Ear infection, constipation. It was like a nightmare. Things are getting better now, still not fully recovered.

TeamPink: I am so sorry to hear that :(

HappyLea: Aww so happy to hear that

PinkHope: Such a beautiful picture of Baby <3 I am planning a 4D scan too. What is the best time to do it

Samish
December 19th, 2017, 06:19 AM
Btw Here is my 18 weeks scan :)

netti02
December 20th, 2017, 09:13 PM
Cute pic Samish

Best of luck momto3

Hope everyone is well and you all have a good Christmas

Im getting an iron infusion tmro so im hoping that boosts my energy back up. I was getting really breathless so i suspected it was the case. This baby has been kicking up a storm, mostly at night, and i get braxton hicks quite frequently. Ive been getting them a while. I was wondering if its because this is baby no 6. The drs are going to give me a drip after this baby is born to ensure my uterus contracts back down properly as this is no 6 they are concerned it may be slower.

Just getting alot of christmas preparations in order and trying to give the house a good clean. I plan on sorting through the kids wardrobes more thoroughly after christmas whilst they are on holidays and get organised for back to school.

My mind keeps drifting to the thought of another child after this one. I know its only because the hope of a daughter is there. I won't ask DH for anymore but ill just let things naturally take their course. Theres no concrete plans of birth control atm and i won't be on anything after this baby so we will see.

Im hoping to improve eating habits and put in a continuous exercise regime in the new year. Im wanting to get the kids involved too, particularly the older ones. I thought it would be the best way to fit it in.

HappyLea
December 21st, 2017, 06:14 AM
Netti - hope the Iron infusion helps. I get Bratton hicks also I think it's because it's #6.

Well I can honestly say I have not stopped recently with boys and parties and all Christmas nativities and activities etc. I have normally wrapped all the boys presents by now but honestly I haven't even started yet (que my mini breakdown soon) lol!!!

I know I was told boy at 15w2d with this little bubba but honestly I still don't feel like it is...im sure when I actually see his bits at my next scan that will change. Anybody else feel the same?

EmberRose
December 21st, 2017, 08:29 PM
I'm hoping I'm in the right place! I'm due June 6th of 2018 and am looking for my due date buddies!!!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

TaytumJ
December 25th, 2017, 06:21 PM
Congrats EmberRose! Welcome! It’s a little quiet in here, I’m sure due to the holidays, but we’re so happy you’re here! What did you sway?

Hope you all are enjoying the time with your families!

HappyLea
December 27th, 2017, 05:08 AM
Congratulations EmberRose and welcome!!!

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and your kids had a magical day. My house now looks like santa's workshop and I am sick of seeing toys and empty wrappers :D

My little baby has been extra wriggly over the past couple of days either he likes Christmas or more likely he loves the amount of food and chocolate I have eaten...lol!!!

Got my scan on the 29th, I will be nearly 21 weeks...eeeek I'm nervous. Admittedly part of me is hoping the gender scan was wrong and I feel bad for thinking that :( I think once I actually see anything that resembles boy parts then it will actually sink in and be easier to accept.

EmberRose
December 28th, 2017, 12:03 AM
Well I'm excited that I found some due date buddies!!! I have 3 boys and swayed for a girl this time and I'm so excited that we got her!!! We did the progenity test at 10 weeks but I'm also doing the sneak peek on January 4th ( I have to see it to believe it lol) still can't believe we got a girl! Christmas was crazy but a lot of fun hopefully everyone else's was wonderful as well!

HappyLea
December 28th, 2017, 12:41 PM
Was just looking through all my pics I got from our private scan and saw this, is that the nub on this pic?

HappyLea
December 29th, 2017, 09:15 AM
Confirmed he is all boy at our anatomy scan.

There is nothing like a scare in the scan to show you all that matters is health tho. Sonographer spent a lot of time trying to scan his head and she said she wasn't happy with the shape of it (she said it looked angular and the picture wasn't round) :( she goes to get someone for a 2nd opinion. So then myself and hubby are left fearing the worst. The other sonographer looked at the picture and said it was OK. She double and triple checked all measurements and said normally if there is something wrong with the skull the measurements would be off inside but all seemed OK.

We have a growth scan in February so it will be checked again then. Ultimately they said was OK but still it leaves me with a niggling doubt and wondering if everything is OK or not.

TaytumJ
December 29th, 2017, 11:56 AM
Congrats on your girl, Ember! How exciting![emoji178]

Wow, HappyLea, that has to be so scary. I’m glad they double and triple checked and felt like everything was okay, but still, I can imagine the nagging feeling in the back of your head. Hoping you find peace in the fact that they thoroughly rechecked and that little bub is perfect. Congrats on another beautiful little boy as well![emoji170]

I agree, this LO has been extra wiggly over the holiday season! But SO low. Even at my appointment the tech said baby had so much room, but was still low. It kind of makes me worried - my son was 3 weeks early and my husband thinks this baby will come even earlier and I pray to God he/she stays in.

netti02
January 1st, 2018, 07:37 PM
Glad all is ok Happylea. Always a scary time though when they like to recheck something.

Congrats Ember

This one has been so active around christmas period too its been too cute. He must have a decent set of legs cause he gives a good kick. I feel like im halfway through 3rd trimester but im still lagging in late 2nd. Im wondering if this one will be my biggest. I also keep picturing going into early labour. Ive had pains more BH for as long as i can remember.

Im trying to focus on an eating and exercise regime just trying to make better decisions etc as it will also help with the mental health side of things. Im trying to be positive, but theres alot of girl baby spam in my world atm so its extremely difficult. DH has sworn his done with babies and wants to get a vasectomy. I am sad at the thought even though i completely respect his decision. When we were at the shops though the other day, he mentioned about something he had seen 'imagine if we had a daughter' and i was like well thats not gonna happen. Even though my mind already thinks more babies. I also irrationally keep thinking if this baby is born a girl, but there was no mistaking what i saw even if i don't have the pics.

I have made one promise to myself though. If we were to have any more babies id be keeping it a secret, gender and all for as long as possible. Peoples thoughts and opinions are really too much sometimes.

I hope everyone had a great christmas and new year.

HappyLea
January 4th, 2018, 10:46 AM
Thanks ladies.

Netti I feel the same hun. I often think of what if this baby is born a girl (maybe wishful thinking at times) I honestly feel cheated if that makes sense I honestly thought this was our girl (totally different to my boy pregnancies). I never thought I would be a mum to 6 boys surely with 6 babies we should have a mix.

We both said this would be our last baby and I'm sure it will be. My husband said he would have a vesectomy but he made a comment after finding out this was a boy he said "if it was a girl he would have had no issues having the vasectomy"
I don't think he has changed his mind about this being our last and honestly I don't think I have but a vesectomy puts an absolute end to that dream :(

PinkHope
January 4th, 2018, 10:58 AM
Well first... Happy Newyear everyone.
It will be a special year for all of us. Meeting those cuties in April/May/June :-)

Ember congrats !!

HappyLea that must have been scary, I'm so glad all is well!

Netti, I agree with what you're saying about telling gender. I struggled with that too. But I always told people what we were expecting. So they would stop commenting about it. When I got my second son, most people were already commenting that I had to stand up against all those men and that we are going for a footballteam etc... What?! I mean, couldn't people just be happy for me? I had, back then, already so much GD. It didn't make it easier. This time I haven't tell people what we are expecting and people keep saying ... "I hope you got a girl this time" It's so hurtfull. People should keep their mouths shut sometimes :-)

And we had a scan yesterday in the hospital. Everything looked good. That is always a relief :-) Gender stayed the same, whoof, because we already painted her room :-) And she will not be tiny :s Her brothers were big too at birth, 8,44 lb and 8,14 lb. Don't know if that's because of what I eat or is this just genetic?

HappyLea
January 4th, 2018, 01:05 PM
I think this baby will be big, I feel massive now and I'm only 22 weeks...lol!

My last 3 were premies but still good weights, I think this one will be early too. I'm already getting lots of braxton hicks and some are very uncomfortable.

My boys were
1st - 41+ weeks - 7lbs 7oz
2nd - 39+ weeks - 8lbs 11oz
3rd - 36+ weeks - 6lbs 4oz
4th - 34+ weeks - 5lbs 5oz
5th - 36 weeks - 6lbs

I hate other people's comments about gender it absolutely infuriates me. In the summer hols we took the boys to the zoo and I dress them all the same when out and a bloke came upto me and said "are all 5 boys yours?" to which I replied "yes they are" and his response to me was "well that was very careless of you wasn't it"
His wife was shocked at his comment and quickly jumped in and said something, literally if it wasn't for his wife I think I would have floored him (and I'm not a violent person in the slightest)

netti02
January 4th, 2018, 10:32 PM
I know what you mean ladies. Its actually turned me into more of a recluse. I don't know why people care so much what others are doing.

My babies were all over 8 pound. I was feeling my tummy this morning and baby is well above the belly button. I just don't see where he has another 14 weeks growing space. All mine were born 39/40+ weeks. Ive often thought this one may be early, but thats due to having braxton hicks for so long.

I contacted a fertility group in another state. One of the prominent specialists is seeking legal advice to offer ivf with pgd as theres discrepancies with the federal and state law and as per state law its not illegal. So im on a waitlist to here anything. I guess its a little glimmer of hope.

PinkHope
January 6th, 2018, 01:37 PM
Haha.. I know what you mean... My belly already looks so huge, how is it possible that the baby can still have place in there the next 19 weeks :s !? ...And then knowing she will not be tiny too??

Lucky I have not yet brixton already. It doesn't sound comfortable. Is it common to have that at 20 - 25 weeks? I never had that with my first kids. Never had pain, just when I was in labour... I'm only scared for delivery because of my placenta. It never goes out (don't know how to say in English :p ) So they had to operate me first time and second time they pulled it out manuel! Lost a lot of blood the first time, so I'm scared for delivery again.

Netti... It's good to have a back-up plan! I had that too. PGD transfers failed with me, guess I wasn't made for it... but I never regret doing that whole IVF-thing! My back-up back then was to sway after those failed cycles ... Couldn't let go the wish of having a girl!

netti02
January 7th, 2018, 04:49 AM
Haha.. I know what you mean... My belly already looks so huge, how is it possible that the baby can still have place in there the next 19 weeks :s !? ...And then knowing she will not be tiny too??

Lucky I have not yet brixton already. It doesn't sound comfortable. Is it common to have that at 20 - 25 weeks? I never had that with my first kids. Never had pain, just when I was in labour... I'm only scared for delivery because of my placenta. It never goes out (don't know how to say in English [emoji14] ) So they had to operate me first time and second time they pulled it out manuel! Lost a lot of blood the first time, so I'm scared for delivery again.

Netti... It's good to have a back-up plan! I had that too. PGD transfers failed with me, guess I wasn't made for it... but I never regret doing that whole IVF-thing! My back-up back then was to sway after those failed cycles ... Couldn't let go the wish of having a girl!Im in Aus and the recent review it wasn't approved (it was offered up to 2005) however theres this discrepancy between state and federal law. I think I might give them a follow up call tomorrow just to get some clarification. They are expecting some answers this year and would be so much easier and cheaper than going overseas. Its the only way I'd likely get DH on board for anymore that we guarantee its a girl. So fingers crossed.

I think Ive been getting the braxton hicks earlier cause its baby no6 and being busy between home and work. It just feels like a tight hardening of the belly though recently ive been getting more of a dull period cramp.

I have my hospital appmnt tmro. Its been extremely hot here the last few days too [emoji15][emoji15]

Do they give you an injection to help deliver the placenta. They do here in Aus.

TaytumJ
January 8th, 2018, 10:20 AM
I’ve been having a lot of Braxton Hicks too at 23 weeks. They’re brief and just tight and uncomfortably low, but annoying nonetheless. I think I had them earlier than other with DS too.

Good luck at your appointment, Netti! Jealous of your warm weather, it’s been -20 here lately, brr!! I can’t wait for summer again. I didn’t get an injection to deliver placenta, but mine came pretty easily after I gave birth so not sure if it’s the case for others.

How’s everyone doing/feeling? I know I’m just in that good 2nd tri flow of feeling good (pregnancy wise) and not too big so that’s nice. Except I have the flu and have been up all night puking and that hurts even worse!! Ugh. Just trying to keep some fluids in. Also hoping we’ll be moving into our own home again in about a month. I need out of my MIL’s house before I go crazy!!

PinkHope
January 9th, 2018, 11:50 AM
Netti, I don't think I completely understand... Is HT legal/possible in Australia? I always read here on the board that IVF/GS is illegal in Australia and that therefor most Australian people go to HRC for it? If there is a legal way to do HT/GS in Australia, it would made your decision/plans so much easier. HRC is very expensive. That was one of the reasons I didn't go there, but it is one of the better clinics with high succesrates.

Oh and I didn't know they gave an injection in Australia to help delivering the placenta? Good tip.. I will ask my doctor about it. It doesn't exist where I live in western Europe. They just pull it out :s ! Very painful!

And I will be delighted to give you some cold from here (+/- 28,4 F) in exchange for some warmth and sun from Australia :-)

TaytumJ: hopefully you already feel better now? It's awfull being sick, let alone while pregnant and not being in your own home!
Congrats on your new house! I bet you are counting the days to move in now :-)

netti02
January 15th, 2018, 06:16 PM
Glad things are going well Taytum. Ill be heading into 3rd tri soon the uncomfortable stage.

Pinkhope- it is not endorsed nationally by the NHRMC. However the guidelines they have provided are very unclear. They have stated it is up to each state to regulate their own rules/procedures etc. However the state of QLD has no such assisted reproductive act like a few of the others do and I believe this is where the loophole is in that they may be able to offer it pending legal advice. It seems to be something moving very slowly atm but Im keen to speak to Dr Molloy in any case.

Baby gave me some grief this morning. He was a little too comfy and not moving as much. I had a growth scan this morning and he just seems comfortable and growing bigger. Hes measuring ahead about 1 week, week and a half. Approx 2 kilos give or take with a chubby face already. Looking like another 4 kilo squishy bublet.

netti02
January 17th, 2018, 05:02 PM
Has anyone else found out their bubs gender yet?

EmberRose
January 17th, 2018, 06:13 PM
Hey ladies!!! I've been MIA but hope everyone is doing well! I have been going to a prenatal yoga and prenatal water aerobics and it has been doing wonders with helping control my stress levels been trying to eat better as well and I know what you guys mean about feeling big already! Baby number 4 has me looking and feeling huge and its been wreaking havoc on me mentally.

Looking for some advice...
My husband and I will be taking a babymoon to Maui in a month or so and I will be 28 weeks. Any advice about traveling by air.. Tips? Tricks? Also what foods to avoid? I know I'm going to be tempted by all the yummy fish dishes so what is safe and what should I avoid? I know Salman is ok but what else? Thanks ladies!!!

Also I was wondering if you ladies could help me think of some girl name? We would like the middle name to be faith and if we could incorporate lynn into the first name that would be great but we are open to everything so far all we have is Addilynn Faith which my husband is set on but I'd love to keep looking and maybe get some help? Thanks loves!

netti02
January 18th, 2018, 08:58 AM
Emberose

A babymoon sounds great. Ive never travelled pregnant before but id suggest all the normal things one would take. Maybe something for nausea just incase.

I would probably avoid the same types of fish we're meant to avoid. Id probably go with cooked stuff just to be safe.

For girls names my choice (if i ever have a girl) is Evelyne Joyce Ann and if i ever had twins, Adelyne Rose Ann.

0TriSarahTops0
January 21st, 2018, 10:11 AM
It's official, we're having a third boy! I'm already trying to convince DH we should go for four so I can sway one more time. I doubt he will ever be on board. [emoji38] Unless I find an awesome paying part time job I don't think it would work out financially. Thanks to gender dreaming of been able to determine the reasons I want a daughter and I've come to terms with the fact I will be a boy mom.

Hope everyone is doing well!

netti02
January 22nd, 2018, 04:23 PM
Trisarahtops- sorry you didn't hear girl but congrats on your boy. From my experience, if you're considering a fourth, if possible have a look at HT options. Its something I wished I looked into more at the time (but I actually didn't know much about it if at all).

TaytumJ
January 23rd, 2018, 06:02 AM
EmberRose: that babymoon sounds amazing!! I wish we were headed on a vacay! I’ve also never flown pregnant, but I agree with taking just normal, everyday stuff. I’d check with your doctor, maybe they have some good suggestions! I’d love to see Maui...looks so beautiful! We don’t get a lot of fresh fish in the Midwest so I’m not sure what the rule even is on fish since I don’t eat it unless we’re on the coast. I agree with just having it cooked for sure.

I know an Ashlynn, Addilynn and a Brylyn. I like Netti’s suggestion Evelyn. Lynn is a pretty addition to a name!

Congrats on your little boy TriSarahTops! [emoji170][emoji170] Hopefully you’re feeling good. I don’t know much for side jobs but a lot of people I know are having success with VipKid if you’re interested in something like that. I think a friend of mine made about an extra $1k doing it. I may need to sign up for it so when I have pregnancy insomnia I can be up working!

Hope everyone else is doing well!!

Just passed 25 weeks here. Lots of movement for the most part. Lately it’s been more bubbles and I’m assuming hiccups rather than kicks. We’re just in the final stretch of finishing our new house and it cannot come soon enough. My MIL and I might come to blows in the next 4 weeks. I can’t even enjoy this baby yet, just so stressed about the house. Hoping to get in soon and have a few months to prepare.

YayBaby678
January 23rd, 2018, 10:50 AM
We found out the gender right before Christmas and I thought I should come back and update that we are having our third boy. Sigh. I'm excited for him, especially because I can feel him moving so much so it seems more real, but I am quite heartbroken over the thought of never having a daughter. I hate seeing all the cute room decor and clothes at the store and seeing friends and family with their little girls. My husband does not want anymore kids because our 2 boys have been horrible sleepers and we are constantly exhausted. If the next one sleeps, he said he'll consider it, but I'm honestly only interested if we go high-tech, which I doubt we can afford. I just feel that even if we sway again, we'll end up with 4 boys. Sorry for the rambling, I really need to process these emotions and I wonder if this is something all boy (or all girl) moms ever get over. Thanks for letting me vent, I know you all understand :heart:

netti02
January 23rd, 2018, 03:48 PM
We found out the gender right before Christmas and I thought I should come back and update that we are having our third boy. Sigh. I'm excited for him, especially because I can feel him moving so much so it seems more real, but I am quite heartbroken over the thought of never having a daughter. I hate seeing all the cute room decor and clothes at the store and seeing friends and family with their little girls. My husband does not want anymore kids because our 2 boys have been horrible sleepers and we are constantly exhausted. If the next one sleeps, he said he'll consider it, but I'm honestly only interested if we go high-tech, which I doubt we can afford. I just feel that even if we sway again, we'll end up with 4 boys. Sorry for the rambling, I really need to process these emotions and I wonder if this is something all boy (or all girl) moms ever get over. Thanks for letting me vent, I know you all understand [emoji813]Sorry it didn't go your way. Time will make you feel better but ive found its something that always lingers. I would recommend HT options. Only because i know the hope of trying again only to go through the same disappointment and guilt and just all these emotions. It took a toll on mine and my DHs relationship to have more children. I know if we were to have anymore, its HT because i won't put myself or my DH through that again.

netti02
January 23rd, 2018, 05:36 PM
EmberRose: that babymoon sounds amazing!! I wish we were headed on a vacay! I’ve also never flown pregnant, but I agree with taking just normal, everyday stuff. I’d check with your doctor, maybe they have some good suggestions! I’d love to see Maui...looks so beautiful! We don’t get a lot of fresh fish in the Midwest so I’m not sure what the rule even is on fish since I don’t eat it unless we’re on the coast. I agree with just having it cooked for sure.

I know an Ashlynn, Addilynn and a Brylyn. I like Netti’s suggestion Evelyn. Lynn is a pretty addition to a name!

Congrats on your little boy TriSarahTops! [emoji170][emoji170] Hopefully you’re feeling good. I don’t know much for side jobs but a lot of people I know are having success with VipKid if you’re interested in something like that. I think a friend of mine made about an extra $1k doing it. I may need to sign up for it so when I have pregnancy insomnia I can be up working!

Just passed 25 weeks here. Lots of movement for the most part. Lately it’s been more bubbles and I’m assuming hiccups rather than kicks. We’re just in the final stretch of finishing our new house and it cannot come soon enough. My MIL and I might come to blows in the next 4 weeks. I can’t even enjoy this baby yet, just so stressed about the house. Hoping to get in soon and have a few months to prepare.Hope it goes fast and you can move in soon. We lived with in laws for a long while when I was studying and had 2 kids at this point. Not something i want to do again do feel you.

I certainly have a kickboxer for a baby [emoji23] sometimes i think hes ready to kick right out

Mamma to 6 boys, dreaming of pink one day

TaytumJ
January 25th, 2018, 07:14 AM
So sorry you didn’t hear girl, Yaybaby, but congratulations on your little guy! [emoji170] Hopefully he’s an amazing sleeper and you and DH can look into a little girl in the future. Big hugs!

I think living with her would be 100x easier if I didn’t have my son. I just feel like she is always overstepping boundaries (last night she gave him some chocolate at 7:45pm, 15 mins before bedtime[emoji35]. Always making comments like, “He doesn’t seem tired,” and trying to keep him up when I’m doing a bedtime routine at 7:30. I am so protective of his sleep and naps and she was so mad when I wouldn’t move his nap because she wanted Christmas at 1pm (he naps from 12-3). I’m like we have all day and night for Christmas - let my kid nap or else all of us will be miserable!! I also was sick with a stomach bug and puking and DH had a meeting he couldn’t miss and she said, “Well you’re sick so I’m not staying home,” and left me home all night with my 20m old. Obviously we survived and people do it all the time, but it was just so selfish to me that as another mom she didn’t even offer to just take him in to the library for an hour or something or just help me! Ugh. I could go on and on...but I’ll save you all the ranting lol!

Also, has anyone gone to the chiropractor while pregnant? I’ve never been, but oh man, my lower back, neck and shoulder are killing me this time around. I think my sciatic nerve is also acting up. Everyone keeps telling me I’ll feel so much better after going, but I’ve never been so I don’t know!

0TriSarahTops0
January 26th, 2018, 11:51 AM
Trisarahtops- sorry you didn't hear girl but congrats on your boy. From my experience, if you're considering a fourth, if possible have a look at HT options. Its something I wished I looked into more at the time (but I actually didn't know much about it if at all).

Sent from my SM-G935F using TapatalkI'll have to check out HT if we every try for four!

0TriSarahTops0
January 26th, 2018, 11:55 AM

Just passed 25 weeks here. Lots of movement for the most part. Lately it’s been more bubbles and I’m assuming hiccups rather than kicks. We’re just in the final stretch of finishing our new house and it cannot come soon enough. My MIL and I might come to blows in the next 4 weeks. I can’t even enjoy this baby yet, just so stressed about the house. Hoping to get in soon and have a few months to prepare.Thank you! I'll have to check that out.

I hope everything with your house comes together perfectly so you can relax and enjoy the last half of your pregnancy.

At 20 weeks I'm really starting to feel those jabs and kicks and I just love it! I'm sure I'll be singing a different tune once my bladder is a trampoline.[emoji1]

0TriSarahTops0
January 26th, 2018, 12:09 PM
So sorry you didn’t hear girl, Yaybaby, but congratulations on your little guy! [emoji170] Hopefully he’s an amazing sleeper and you and DH can look into a little girl in the future. Big hugs!

I think living with her would be 100x easier if I didn’t have my son. I just feel like she is always overstepping boundaries (last night she gave him some chocolate at 7:45pm, 15 mins before bedtime[emoji35]. Always making comments like, “He doesn’t seem tired,” and trying to keep him up when I’m doing a bedtime routine at 7:30. I am so protective of his sleep and naps and she was so mad when I wouldn’t move his nap because she wanted Christmas at 1pm (he naps from 12-3). I’m like we have all day and night for Christmas - let my kid nap or else all of us will be miserable!! I also was sick with a stomach bug and puking and DH had a meeting he couldn’t miss and she said, “Well you’re sick so I’m not staying home,” and left me home all night with my 20m old. Obviously we survived and people do it all the time, but it was just so selfish to me that as another mom she didn’t even offer to just take him in to the library for an hour or something or just help me! Ugh. I could go on and on...but I’ll save you all the ranting lol!

Also, has anyone gone to the chiropractor while pregnant? I’ve never been, but oh man, my lower back, neck and shoulder are killing me this time around. I think my sciatic nerve is also acting up. Everyone keeps telling me I’ll feel so much better after going, but I’ve never been so I don’t know!I saw a chiropractor during my last pregnancy for PSD and it helped so much.

If you haven't already check out this link and search for a Webster certified chiropractor, they are trained to help pregnant women. Find a Chiropractor (http://icpa4kids.org/Find-a-Chiropractor/)

HappyLea
January 27th, 2018, 10:46 AM
Taytum - I hated living with my in laws and I didn't have a kid then and I know how much she overstep the mark with my boys now I would never be able to live her now. We are going visiting them in a couple of weeks and I won't stop with them we have booked 2 rooms in a hotel for 2 nights as I couldn't cope for 2 nights. Lol!

Im having major issues with eating and drinking atm, I had a gastric band in 2011 (not sure if that is part of the problem, never had this issue in previous pregnancies even with band in place)
But each time I eat and drink I get a horrendous pain in my left shoulder that I can't get rid of. I'm already on meds for acid reflux issues which I got before I was pregnant. They have now put me on omeprazole (also doubled the dose as not helping) also on buscopan and nothing seems to be helping also taking paracetamol and gaviscon and rennes :( I hate taking any meds during pregnancy but I have no other option. Dr has now ran out of options and looks like I'm going to have to be referred to a gastroenterologist. I just hope none of this is affecting my little baby :(

EmberRose
January 29th, 2018, 04:06 PM

Also, has anyone gone to the chiropractor while pregnant? I’ve never been, but oh man, my lower back, neck and shoulder are killing me this time around. I think my sciatic nerve is also acting up. Everyone keeps telling me I’ll feel so much better after going, but I’ve never been so I don’t know!Sorry its so rough right now hopefully your MIL starts respecting your boundaries. I know how hard it is to live with your in laws. I went to a chiropractor my last pregnancy and they did wonders for me so if you're having pain I would definitely look into it! Good luck!

netti02
January 30th, 2018, 10:26 PM
Taytum - I hated living with my in laws and I didn't have a kid then and I know how much she overstep the mark with my boys now I would never be able to live her now. We are going visiting them in a couple of weeks and I won't stop with them we have booked 2 rooms in a hotel for 2 nights as I couldn't cope for 2 nights. Lol!

Im having major issues with eating and drinking atm, I had a gastric band in 2011 (not sure if that is part of the problem, never had this issue in previous pregnancies even with band in place)
But each time I eat and drink I get a horrendous pain in my left shoulder that I can't get rid of. I'm already on meds for acid reflux issues which I got before I was pregnant. They have now put me on omeprazole (also doubled the dose as not helping) also on buscopan and nothing seems to be helping also taking paracetamol and gaviscon and rennes :( I hate taking any meds during pregnancy but I have no other option. Dr has now ran out of options and looks like I'm going to have to be referred to a gastroenterologist. I just hope none of this is affecting my little baby :(Happylea sounds like a rough time. I found that as babys grown bigger my reflux has gotten worse. I try to avoid foods i know set it off but im hoping like before, after hes born it will settle down again. Hopefully the specialist may be able to suggest something.

TaytumJ
February 1st, 2018, 07:16 AM
I hope you get some relief soon, HappyLea! That sounds so painful. I’ve heard milk helps with heartburn, does it help your reflux too or irritate it more? Also, I don’t blame you for getting a hotel!! We do that too when we have to visit family a few hours away. It’s actually a fun little “vacay”!

I did make it to a chiropractor on Tuesday night - thanks for the feedback ladies! He did a little bit to realign some bone in my butt (he explained it all, but it went over my head haha!). A few bones in my shoulder blades and then popped my neck and that felt good! I’m still sore though today, I’m assuming that’s normal? I go back in a few weeks and I’ll probably continue through pregnancy to see if it helps.

Also, our babysitter (we go to an in-Home) told us on Monday that they’re moving 20 miles away (opposite of both of our jobs) and we have a month to find new childcare for DS and baby #2. ☹️[emoji24]. I’m so sad because it was the perfect fit for DS and his personality. I’m afraid a Center will be overwhelming for him, but afraid the other in-homes around us don’t do much as far as curriculum like she did, and he’s grown so much mentally since he’s been with her. We have a backup, but it’s just a lady who stays home now that her 4 kids are in school, which means DS would be by himself. That would be awesome for new baby, but at almost 2, DS needs interaction for sure. So...add that to all the stuff piling up! This poor baby #2 seriously has gotten the most stress of my life lol

PinkHope
February 5th, 2018, 09:25 AM
Hello lovely ladies! I hope you all doing fine!

I'm already 25 weeks today. I feel a lot of kicking and I love that feeling. That makes it more real, because I still can't believe there is a real baby in my belly ... Although my belly is huuuuuge :-). But sometimes I feel also a little bit anxious. I have already 2 big boys (8 and 9 years old) and I'm a little bit worried if I could handle everything with the newborn. My 2 boys are very independent, they sleep all night, me and my husband have are evenings free for us together, no diapers, etc... I just sometimes have the feeling I will have problems to adjust to the new situation when my newborn will be here with us. Ofcourse I'm also looking forward to her (with all my heart)! Does someone else also have that feeling? And is going from 2 kids to 3 a big adjustment?

Yesterday we also had another scan ... She was all healthy :-) But I can't still not believe she is a girl! So every scan I have to ask the doctor if she is really certain she is still a girl ... And it was the first time I see it clear on the US.... nothing between the legs! But I think I will only total believe it when I have her in my arms!

Momto3girls
February 6th, 2018, 11:13 AM
Hello Everyone!!

I have been majorly MIA! We got a puppy, who is the cutest thing on the planet and have just been super busy between Christmas and the girls' school stuff.. NUTS!

I went for my 20 week ultrasound yesterday and while I didn't officially find out what it is, baby was not shy and the moment that she put the wand to my belly this little one was spread eagle for all to see! The tech seemed surprised and said "Oh OOPS! Did you want to know what this baby is?" I didn't want to know. I wanted a surprise but this baby isn't having it apparently. I had an ultrasound at 16 weeks because I had a small bleed near the placenta and my OB wanted to check on it, and even at that ultrasound I could clearly see baby's parts.

So are you dieing to know what it is yet!?

I am so freaking excited to announce that my girls will be getting a little brother !!! I still can't believe it. I tear up every time I think about that fact that there is a little boy in my belly! How freaking crazy is that!? I am still find it crazy that I am pregnant now, let alone with a little boy! now keep in mind I haven't had a tech tell me that it's a boy 100% but I have faith in my ability to tell the difference between a penis and a vagina lol! Could you imagine if it came out a girl?! Haha but I highly doubt that!

Anyways I was just so excited to share with you all! I will now go back and get caught up with all of you!

Momto3girls
February 6th, 2018, 11:24 AM
TaytumJ--

We lived with my MIL for a year and a half before moving in to our new house and by the end I couldn't take it anymore. I was always angry and I often got in to fights with her.. I was so glad to be out of there!

FX you can move out soon! I know how it is!

Momto3girls
February 6th, 2018, 12:05 PM
And because I know no one will be opposed to pictures of babies and puppies! (yes he's a puppy! He will be 5 months old friday!)

netti02
February 8th, 2018, 11:23 AM
And because I know no one will be opposed to pictures of babies and puppies! (yes he's a puppy! He will be 5 months old friday!)

38756Cute baby and puppy congrats

TaytumJ
February 8th, 2018, 03:21 PM
How exciting Momto3girls!!! How utterly amazing and so happy for you, the girls, and your little guy!!! Enjoy every second of it!! [emoji170]

Also, that puppy is cute! What kind is he? He looks like he’ll be a big boy!

HappyLea
February 14th, 2018, 03:12 AM
Netti & Taytum - thank you for your kind words I have been feeling much better with my meds changed and higher dose.

Pinkhope - I didn't find the jump from 2-3 bad at all, I think 1-2 was my hardest but I also don't have big age gaps. I'm sure once you have her everything will just fall into place and I bet your older boys will be a huge help...i know mine are.

Momto3girls - congratulations on your little boy and omg your puppy is beautiful too, I'm a huge fan all kinds of fur babies.

Well update on us we have just got back from a few days away which was well needed and so glad we stayed in a hotel as the couple of times we saw the in laws she annoyed the hell out of me. Even the 1st day we got there we weren't seeing them but they knew were we were staying and were we should have been having breakfast so she arranged to meet her friend for breakfast at the exact same place (I was so annoyed so we travelled further afield to get breakfast so we didn't bump into her) she seriously is not normal!!!!
Other than annoying MIL we had a great time away which was needed as we have been looking after one of our dogs that had a serious operation and was worried for a while about her but she is now on the mend so all good.

I also think that we have agreed on a name for our little fella and omg it's taken us a while and we have been through every name going I think. I'm so excited but we aren't going to tell our family and friends as we don't want anyone else to use it before us. Friday we have a scan to check on babies growth and hopefully they will double check the shape of his head also and put my mind at ease....can't wait to see him again.

Happy Valentines Day to all you lovely mummies today :heart::heart::heart:

TtcBlue18
February 15th, 2018, 10:03 AM
Just popping in to say hello. Hope everyone is enjoying their pregnancies. ❤
Here is my sweet bub at our latest level 2 ultrasound at 32 weeks. He was weighing 5 pounds 2oz (3 weeks ahead) and his head was approaching 13" (nearly 4 weeks larger than gestation). We have yet another ultrasound on March 5th at 36 weeks. If he has not slowed down with his growth, they will then schedule a c-section for the 39th week.38825

HappyLea
February 16th, 2018, 12:21 PM
Awwww what a gorgeous bub ttcblue x

Well I had my 28 week growth scan today and all seems well with his growth.
My measurements were FL 52.8mm HC 269.4mm AC 235.3mm EFW 1186.0g (which I think coverts to around 2lb 9oz)

But I didn't get the reassurance I wanted on the shape of his skull :( Sonographer wrote fetal skull again shows variation in shape posteriorly.
Consultant read report and has brought my next scan forward and is going to see if a more specialised Dr will preform the scan if not I will go to a specialised hospital further afield for a scan to get answers/reassurance.

Also today they dropped it on me that I have to have the blood clot injections from today until 6 weeks after he is born.

So all in all not in the greatest of places today and hopefully will get some answers in 4 weeks time (did I mention I hate waiting)

Shannshaff
February 16th, 2018, 01:45 PM
HUGS HappyLea. Sorry you are still waiting and I pray it all works out!

I was just popping in to check on all of you!!! ;)

TtcBlue18
February 16th, 2018, 08:10 PM
I haven't been on here in months, so I'm not aware of everyone's situation, but I'm praying for you, HappyLea, and your sweet baby. ❤

TaytumJ
February 21st, 2018, 11:32 AM
I know we've all been so busy. I've been sick myself, and I compare being sick while pregnant to having a man cold. I absolutely hate it and hate that I can't take anything! I know that I COULD, but I'd rather just not. It's terrible. Also trying to avoid the flu epidemic so I feel like we all have cabin fever around here. Hopefully we're moving into our new house next weekend though!

TTCBlue - what a gorgeous little boy! Only about a month left!

HappyLea - I hope you get some answers soon, big hugs. That sounds scary, but hopefully you can relax and take it easy the next few weeks while you're waiting.

netti02
February 22nd, 2018, 06:12 PM
Happylea i hope you get some answers soon. Theres nothing like a nervous wait.

Taytum- yay for moving soon. Must be a relief. I hate getting sick in pregnancy too. Its currently summer here though so wfar no colds.

Ttcblue- what a cute chubba bubba

7 and a half weeks to go here, feels like its taking forever yet ill miss it. Im mainly waiting for work to be over as thats the exhausting part. Babies measuring about 2 kgs and all is well.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180222/ac6d136996274129811f610918d64550.jpg

HappyLea
March 1st, 2018, 01:40 PM
Thanks everyone, well they have brought my scan forward again so it's on the 7th so not too much longer to wait.

Was in the other night getting checked out as I had a little bleed but all was well and he was happily kicking away inside. I'm 30 weeks on Saturday and I'm starting to feel exhausted (not sleeping very well atm) probably plays a big factor in this. He is head down at the moment and is hurting my pelvis, absolute nightmare at night can't get comfy and turning over is a huge mission...lol!

Hope you and all your babies are well xxx

PinkHope
March 7th, 2018, 06:51 AM
TaytumJ - Did you move already? How did it go?

TTCBlue - Glad to hear from you again! How did your scan go? Do you need a scheduled c-section? Only a month to go to meet your little cute boy :-)

Happy Lea - You also had a scan today, aren't you? How did it go for you? The bleed must have been scary! What did the doctors say? Isn't it a sign of an upcoming birth? I have my fingers crossed for you!

Netti02 - Oh well, I am crap at scans ... I don't see what we are looking at at your scan... I'm sorry for that!
But I know what you mean about feeling like being pregnant for ages now but missing it as wel when it will be over. I feel exact the same way. Also, I'm looking so forward to see and meet her, but on the other hand, I'm also scared of going into the babyphase again. Things went so much easier and I'm scared of going from 2 to 3 kids will be so much more difficult than going from 1 to 2.

My scan is next week on the 14th. I'll be 30 weeks by then. The pregnancy is exhausting this time. It felt a lot easier with my boys years ago... My husband says it's because I'm a lot older this time... Well that's helping ... Sigh ...

A big hug for the moms over here! Just a little while and we will soon meet our precious little bundle of joy :-) Counting down ....

TaytumJ
March 7th, 2018, 07:26 PM
Hope your scan went well today HappyLea and you were able to get some answers!

PinkHope: I hear you, I only have 1, but I’m worried about the transition from 1 to 2. We had a hard adjustment from 0 to 1 and I’m worried about this being even harder, especially for my son who will be 2. Also, this baby definitely hasn’t had the attention DS1 did lol. I forget I’m pregnant half the time and can’t even remember how far along I am! Lol

Not moved in yet, ugh. Hoping next week though is the final week. Unfortunately though we’ll be transitioning to a new house, and my son will have to transition to a new babysitter as well. He’s definitely getting the short stick there - I was hoping we’d be moved in and wouldn’t have to worry about him adjusting to both at once. Just hope it goes smoothly. But, so excited to finally be out of my MIL’s!!

TaytumJ
March 15th, 2018, 10:38 PM
Had an appointment yesterday and she said I was measuring small, and couldn’t tell presentation of baby so scheduled an ultrasound for next appointment (the 26th). I really think baby was actually sunny side up and pushed up against my back - my back was killing me and baby was just moving. Now, of course, I’ve had tons of front movement since then. I’ll be happy to see baby again and curious what he/she is up to at least!

My son was born at 37+2 and was 7lbs 4oz, he was a big boy! She doesn’t think this baby will be as big, but does think I may still come early. We’ll see!

We also moved into our house last weekend!! Thank God! Now, to just get my son back to his bed. [emoji23]

Hope you all are doing well!

PinkHope
March 16th, 2018, 06:19 AM
TaytumJ - Exciting that you can meet your baby again in a few days! I'm sure everything will be fine with him/her. You do feel his/her movements and like you said he/she will be lying more to your back. Where are you from? Because here in my country they always do an ultrasound every 4 weeks. In that way they can rule out most things right away. Now you're in limbo for a few days, but like I said, I'm sure everything will be fine and you can look forward to see him/her again through US :-)

I also had an appointment this week. We got a 3D US. I didn't expect that so that was a nice surprise :-)
It felt so real now! 9 weeks to go, but everything was still closed there under so it's not yet for this coming week(s).

TaytumJ
March 17th, 2018, 04:16 PM
Love the 3D photo! She’s beautiful - that little nose! [emoji7][emoji7] Glad things are closed up and you’re feeling well!

I’m actually in the hospital now - my water broke yesterday morning around 5am at 33 weeks. So, we’re admitted to the hospital, baby and I are in good hands. They did an ultrasound and found that baby is frank breech as well. [emoji31] So, hoping to make it until Friday at 34 weeks in here, they’ll do another ultrasound and then to determine if baby flipped and if not they’ll schedule a c-section, but if baby is head down they’ll induce me. So we’ll have a baby on Friday regardless. Baby will have to go to NICU since under 35 weeks, but hoping that goes well. I know baby and I will be fine either way, I’m just SO SAD about leaving my son for the week. I feel like I didn’t get a chance to cherish each moment with him like I wanted to these last few weeks. [emoji22] I’ve been bawling about it for the past few days. I know we’ll all be okay and fall in love with new baby, I just love my little mama’s boy so much. [emoji170]

Hope you all are well!

mandyp85
March 17th, 2018, 05:21 PM
Hope your scan went well today HappyLea and you were able to get some answers!

PinkHope: I hear you, I only have 1, but I’m worried about the transition from 1 to 2. We had a hard adjustment from 0 to 1 and I’m worried about this being even harder, especially for my son who will be 2. Also, this baby definitely hasn’t had the attention DS1 did lol. I forget I’m pregnant half the time and can’t even remember how far along I am! Lol

Not moved in yet, ugh. Hoping next week though is the final week. Unfortunately though we’ll be transitioning to a new house, and my son will have to transition to a new babysitter as well. He’s definitely getting the short stick there - I was hoping we’d be moved in and wouldn’t have to worry about him adjusting to both at once. Just hope it goes smoothly. But, so excited to finally be out of my MIL’s!!

Sorry to jump in here Taytum but just wanted to say that out of all the transitions I've had I found going from 0-1 the hardest, I think the thought of having more is always scary but once you get them home they just slot into the family dynamics and you cant imagine a life without them there. As for your son I bet he will surprise you and adapt really well, kids are awesome and take things in their stride. What I'm trying to say is I'm sure you will all be absolutely fine. Good luck with your upcoming birth, I have my fingers crossed for you that all goes well and baby will be home with you all asap. Xxx

TaytumJ
March 18th, 2018, 07:58 AM
Sorry to jump in here Taytum but just wanted to say that out of all the transitions I've had I found going from 0-1 the hardest, I think the thought of having more is always scary but once you get them home they just slot into the family dynamics and you cant imagine a life without them there. As for your son I bet he will surprise you and adapt really well, kids are awesome and take things in their stride. What I'm trying to say is I'm sure you will all be absolutely fine. Good luck with your upcoming birth, I have my fingers crossed for you that all goes well and baby will be home with you all asap. Xxx

Thank you! I know we’ll figure things out with this baby, I do just worry for my little mama’s boy. But, I left for the hospital Friday morning and he just came to visit for a bit yesterday and he was so good. It was so nice to spend time with him and he kissed me goodbye and willingly left with dad and grandma. I was so scared he’d bawl when it was time to leave me. I love that little nugget so much - I know my heart will grow, just hard to see it now!

netti02
March 19th, 2018, 11:46 PM
Wow Taytum you will meet your little one soon. Wishing you all the best.
It is hard to leave the little ones but he will be right with Dad and Gma.

I'm 36 weeks here. Ready to have this baby well and truly. I thought I might have gone into labour a few weeks ago as I just felt off for a few days. Didn't turn into anything but ever since then I feel I could go at any time. Baby is measuring bigger in the legs and belly so I understand why I feel so squished and why I don't think I'll make it to my DD. I'm hoping he arrives earlier than the expected DD. I have my dates at the 16th April the ultrasound was showing 19th.

A pic of my bump. Will miss this even though I'm so uncomfortable. I may ask DH for one more but it will be no swaying, team green to enjoy it one last time but I'd be content at this point too.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180320/cd1dfb71a621a2e45b1067415eae1cfe.jpg

TaytumJ
March 22nd, 2018, 04:25 AM
Bear with me ladies: this is long!

I thought my water broke around 5:30am on Friday, March 16th. I went to L&D to double check and make sure it was my water and unfortunately it was. We were at exactly 33 weeks and they really wanted me to make it until 34 weeks. We did an ultrasound and baby was frank breech, so knew that a c-section was likely - hoping to hold off until March 23rd though. I had two rounds of steroid shots within 24hrs (ouch!!) and 48 hrs of IV antibiotics. Saturday was uneventful. DH came down that night with DS and they brought McDonalds so I was able to eat dinner with him. I had some light contractions Saturday morning, but ended around noon. DH went home Saturday night and I stayed by myself at the hospital. Around 1:30am I started having contractions again - mostly back labor. They were consistently 10 minutes apart, for about a minute and a half, but I was able to breathe through them. They monitored me and said things were fine, so no big deal. All day the back labor kept up - nothing was helping and it started to get worse. Dr. stopped in around 1pm and said they were going to give me morphine to help me rest, so no need for DH to rush down at this time. 10 minutes later I had a huge contraction that dropped heartbeat to 62 bpm and they all came in and said we’re doing a c-section now. I couldn’t get ahold of DH (he was napping with DS) and was so scared and in pain and exhausted. Finally got ahold of DH and told him to HURRY, but they were wheeling me back. Once I got my spinal, life was so much better. Dr. cut me open and at 1:51pm, Hudson James was born! He was 4lbs 7oz and 17.9” long. No one announced if it was a boy or a girl, and 2 minutes later DH walked in and got to announce we had another little boy! Baby had a NICU team surrounding him, but DH got to cut the cord and we had a lot of great photos of him from the awesome nurses. They whisked Hudson away and DH went with him while I was being sewed up. After sewing me up, Dr. said they found I actually have a bicornuate uterus (heart shaped) so she had to cut my uterus to get baby out, he was stuck breech. From this standpoint, if we have another baby I’ll have a scheduled c-section and won’t be able to labor again. Baby was doing great and I came back to recovery. I’m just trying to recover and manage pain now. Hudson though has been off his CPAP for 48hrs now and is doing awesome and we get to try breastfeeding today! Any prayers for our little guy are appreciated! [emoji170]

netti02
March 22nd, 2018, 04:56 AM
Bear with me ladies: this is long!

I thought my water broke around 5:30am on Friday, March 16th. I went to L&D to double check and make sure it was my water and unfortunately it was. We were at exactly 33 weeks and they really wanted me to make it until 34 weeks. We did an ultrasound and baby was frank breech, so knew that a c-section was likely - hoping to hold off until March 23rd though. I had two rounds of steroid shots within 24hrs (ouch!!) and 48 hrs of IV antibiotics. Saturday was uneventful. DH came down that night with DS and they brought McDonalds so I was able to eat dinner with him. I had some light contractions Saturday morning, but ended around noon. DH went home Saturday night and I stayed by myself at the hospital. Around 1:30am I started having contractions again - mostly back labor. They were consistently 10 minutes apart, for about a minute and a half, but I was able to breathe through them. They monitored me and said things were fine, so no big deal. All day the back labor kept up - nothing was helping and it started to get worse. Dr. stopped in around 1pm and said they were going to give me morphine to help me rest, so no need for DH to rush down at this time. 10 minutes later I had a huge contraction that dropped heartbeat to 62 bpm and they all came in and said we’re doing a c-section now. I couldn’t get ahold of DH (he was napping with DS) and was so scared and in pain and exhausted. Finally got ahold of DH and told him to HURRY, but they were wheeling me back. Once I got my spinal, life was so much better. Dr. cut me open and at 1:51pm, Hudson James was born! He was 4lbs 7oz and 17.9” long. No one announced if it was a boy or a girl, and 2 minutes later DH walked in and got to announce we had another little boy! Baby had a NICU team surrounding him, but DH got to cut the cord and we had a lot of great photos of him from the awesome nurses. They whisked Hudson away and DH went with him while I was being sewed up. After sewing me up, Dr. said they found I actually have a bicornuate uterus (heart shaped) so she had to cut my uterus to get baby out, he was stuck breech. From this standpoint, if we have another baby I’ll have a scheduled c-section and won’t be able to labor again. Baby was doing great and I came back to recovery. I’m just trying to recover and manage pain now. Hudson though has been off his CPAP for 48hrs now and is doing awesome and we get to try breastfeeding today! Any prayers for our little guy are appreciated! [emoji170]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkAwesome Taytum congrats on your little guy. Sounds like it's been quite eventful but seems like you are both doing well. Glad DH was able to make it in to cut the cord and get some pics.

Hopefully you can rest up a bit and enjoy your newborn cuddles

Pbn3
March 22nd, 2018, 05:34 AM
Congratulations taytum! Wow what an experience you've been through!! And yay another ds!!! So happy to hear he is doing well! I look at that weight and cant even imagine how tiny he must be [emoji7]

DS 2012 [emoji170] DS 2014 [emoji170]
After 3 losses had DD 2018 [emoji178]

4blue2pink
March 22nd, 2018, 09:22 AM
Congratulations Taytum!! what a great weight he is for being so early, my cousins son was born at 33 weeks and is now a very healthy 6 year old you would never know he had a difficult start :) i know you were hoping for another boy you must all be over the moon :heart: hope your recovering well xx

TaytumJ
March 22nd, 2018, 02:59 PM
Thanks so much, ladies! Definitely different than how I pictured baby #2 going (and thinking we had another month at least!), but trying to make the best of it. The NICU is 45 minutes away from us, so lots of logistics, but we’re figuring it out. Doing lots of skin to skin and making the most of our time together! [emoji170]

0TriSarahTops0
March 24th, 2018, 05:40 PM
Congrats!! I hope Hudson gets to come home soon. [emoji173]

PinkHope
March 26th, 2018, 04:21 AM
Taytum, woaw, he's here !! Huge congratulations to you and your family!
This went suddenly so quick! What a story! I'm glad you and you're little man are doing fine!
And such a good thing to do the skin to skin! I loved that with my kids. That gives so much bonding with the newborn.
Enjoy your time with little Hudson! (lovely name!)

HappyLea
March 27th, 2018, 07:17 AM
Oh wow Taytum, congratulations on the birth of your little man. Love his name also. I remember nicu with my ds#4 who was born at 34 weeks, hope he is out and home soon.

Well I have had 2 scans with a specialist and she isn't concerned about the shape of his skull and i see a difference in the scans as his head seems to have filled out and the shape doesn't look odd at all really. Just a little step in on one side. So we have another scan at 36 weeks but he is growing nicely and we are more relaxed now we had the reassurance about his head.

Hope all you lovely ladies and babies ate doing well x

TaytumJ
March 31st, 2018, 03:58 PM
Thanks ladies for all of your kind words! We’re still in the NICU as he has to learn to eat entirely by breast or bottle before we can go home. Currently he’ll sometime latch on (he’s had a great latch from day one!) but only takes about half before tiring out. He’s still so sleepy and growing though.

It is definitely taking a toll though. I hate the 45 minute drive and leaving him at night, but I also have to go home to DS1. The c-section has been so hard too - not picking up my son is hard on me and him. Lots of tears have been shed.

HappyLea - glad your scans have looked great!! So reassuring to hear!

How is everyone else doing?

netti02
April 2nd, 2018, 09:29 PM
Sorry to hear your having a tough time Taytum. I couldn't imagine leaving your newborn and also wanting to be with ds1. My friend had her baby at 33 weeks and she had to do the same thing, very hard indeed. Hopefully he will be home with you soon.

I have 2 weeks left. Not even sure where the time went and I'm having mixed thoughts about it being so close to the finish but it is what it is. I don't usually go early so this one will likely cook right on time. I still have this week of work to finish and then a small bit of time for resting maybe.

PinkHope
April 6th, 2018, 05:38 AM
Hi ladies,

How is everyone doing?

I had a scan last Tuesday. Everything looked good with the baby but they said my bloodpressure was too high. I had 16/10. So they wanted me to do some extra tests to rule out eclampsia. I had those tests done the past days and the results were good. No proteins in the urine and bloodresults were also fine. They said to do slowly and to be aware for some alarmbells like nausea, vometing and headach. Monday they will monitor me again, so hopefully I know more by then because it's a little bit scary at the moment.

TtcBlue18
April 15th, 2018, 09:38 PM
After 2 unsuccessful membrane sweeps, we finally induced our baby boy on April 9th. Oliver James was born at 4:09pm, weighing 10 pounds 7 ounces and 22" long. He is the easiest baby; so calm and quiet, and so, so sweet! I am so in love. He was worth every single day he made me wait.
Thank you everyone who helped me on my journey to getting my precious son.

netti02
April 16th, 2018, 04:39 AM
Congrats ttcblue. Hes gorgeous and a nice size.

My stubborn boy is still cooking. DD is today....... really can't take much more of it and the hospital is not very helpful at all

netti02
April 16th, 2018, 04:41 AM
Pinkhope hopefully things have settled for you with your BP. I had a time i felt abit off, wasn't drinking as much and that put my BP up and i had terrible headaches.

PinkHope
April 16th, 2018, 09:35 AM
TtcBlue18 What a cutie! He is so gorgeous! Congrats on your baby boy! How far along were you? 40 weeks?

Netti so exciting! Your little one will be here soon. I'm looking forward for your update on his arrival.

And I am staying in the hospital since Friday. BP stayed high and had some headaches and just not feeling as I'm supposed to. They also found proteines in my urine, so official now eclampsia. I'm 35 weeks by now. But they will induce me when I'm 37 weeks unless my situation deteriorates.. Then the baby will be here sooner. So it's also a waiting game for me either :)

Taytum how is your baby doing? And how do you feel? Are you already home?

TtcBlue18
April 16th, 2018, 04:26 PM
Thank you ladies! Hope everyone is doing well.

PinkHope: He was 41 weeks + 2 days.

PinkHope
April 20th, 2018, 05:38 AM
Well ladies... I had strong contractions this Wednesday, but luckely they stopped. So if I can hold it off, my inducing day will be next Thursday :)

Netti how are you doing? Is your little one already planning to come out? Or is he still warm in your belly? :)

netti02
April 21st, 2018, 04:44 AM
He finally arrived yesterday ladies at 1953hrs. 9pound5, 56cm long. He arrived not long after the midwife broke my waters, I think about 15 mins.

We had a set back today, during his paediatric check he was noted to be breathing abit harder and oxygen sats were low. Hes been moved into special care nursery where he is having some cpap and antibiotics. They are thinking maybe an infection but would rather start treatments than wait. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180421/f27cdbf46dd609f0d166dd8581af719d.jpg

PinkHope
April 22nd, 2018, 01:51 PM
Netti he looks so so cute! Congrats on your little boy!

PinkHope
April 22nd, 2018, 04:23 PM
And today my little one arrived too! It was a natural birth and she came without inducing. We are doing great at the moment! I was 36 weeks when she came but she still measured 49cm and 3kg. She is an easy and strong baby, hope it stays that way :)

atomic sagebrush
April 22nd, 2018, 04:40 PM
Huge congrats everyone! I hope your little ones are doing ok! :heart:

TaytumJ
April 25th, 2018, 11:22 PM
Congratulations ladies!!

TTCblue - what a big, healthy boy! He’s so handsome - congrats!! So happy for all of you!

Netti - congratulations on your little guy! I’m really glad it sounds like the hospital stepped right in and are monitoring him. Hopefully he’s doing better now!

PinkHope - I hope your little girl is doing well - congratulations!! Even though a bit early she sounds like a tough cookie! I hope things are going smoothly!

Still in the NICU unit here. He’s almost 7lb now and about 5.5 weeks old, but only 38 weeks adjusted. I hope we’re close to going home - as long as he gains weight in the next 24hrs we’ll be close. My maternity leave is up Monday so I’ve had to deal with that mess too. I can’t go back to work while the little guy is still in the hospital or before we’ve even had a chance to really bond or be home at all! Hoping it works out. But he finally got his ng tube out, so it was so nice to see him without cords!

HappyLea
April 29th, 2018, 11:43 AM
Wow ladies all these babies are coming now.

Ttcblue - congratulations on the birth of your boy he is beautiful :HH:

Netti - congratulations on the birth of your boy also, hoping he is well and the cpap and antibiotics have done the trick :HH:

HappyLea
April 29th, 2018, 11:48 AM
Pinkhope - congratulations on the birth of your little girl, hope you ate both well :HH:

Taytum - sounds like your little boy is improving and hopefully will be home with you shortly. I hope you manage to sort out your maternity leave so you are able to have time with him at home x

HappyLea
April 29th, 2018, 11:55 AM
Introducing you ladies to our little early arrival Hugo Donald Davidson born on 24/04/18 at 37+3weeks he weighed 7lbs 2oz.
Due to low fetal movement and growth tapering off they decided to break my waters (already 3cm dilated) 2 1/2 hours later this little bundle arrived.

As he was grunting after birth they thought he may have had an infection so was in for a couple of days while he had antibiotics and also some phototherapy for jaundice. We are now home and honestly totally in love with him.

TaytumJ
April 30th, 2018, 04:38 PM
Introducing you ladies to our little early arrival Hugo Donald Davidson born on 24/04/18 at 37+3weeks he weighed 7lbs 2oz.
Due to low fetal movement and growth tapering off they decided to break my waters (already 3cm dilated) 2 1/2 hours later this little bundle arrived.

As he was grunting after birth they thought he may have had an infection so was in for a couple of days while he had antibiotics and also some phototherapy for jaundice. We are now home and honestly totally in love with him.

He’s so beautiful and perfect! I’m so happy he’s here safely! Love his name - what a cutie!

We’re home now! My oldest is having a hard time adjusting. He’s so sad when I have to hold and nurse the little guy. We’re really trying to give him individual attention and play with him even when baby might be making noises to show him he’s number one. And leaving little “treats” for him that are from his brother. Hoping things get better - breaks my heart he is so sad about sharing his mama. He’s my little buddy. [emoji170]

netti02
May 3rd, 2018, 03:07 PM
Congrats pinkhope on the arrival of your baby girl [emoji7]

Taytum glad you are home now. With time ds1 will adjust but it is hard when they are like that. I think you're doing a good thing in ways to include him when attending ds2.

Happylea congrats on your lil guy [emoji7] hes so cute. My lil one also had jaundice and phototherapy, sounds like our boys had similar starts in life.

We've been home for a week now. He is now 2 weeks old [emoji847] adjusting with a routine for him. Its heading to winter now so trying to make sure he stays warm and germ free from the others.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180503/e06ef8844c91315f9e4bd730c997f501.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180503/dd109a7b364a8cb3ab906b8af3e2fa3f.jpg

Babybeaublue
May 7th, 2018, 06:40 AM
Look at all these babies!!!! :awe::hug2: they are sooo gorgeous! congrats to all the mummies (and daddies) xxxx

frankie2017
May 8th, 2018, 04:01 AM
Congrats pinkhope on the arrival of your baby girl [emoji7]

Taytum glad you are home now. With time ds1 will adjust but it is hard when they are like that. I think you're doing a good thing in ways to include him when attending ds2.

Happylea congrats on your lil guy [emoji7] hes so cute. My lil one also had jaundice and phototherapy, sounds like our boys had similar starts in life.

We've been home for a week now. He is now 2 weeks old [emoji847] adjusting with a routine for him. Its heading to winter now so trying to make sure he stays warm and germ free from the others.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180503/e06ef8844c91315f9e4bd730c997f501.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180503/dd109a7b364a8cb3ab906b8af3e2fa3f.jpg

Netti your baby boy is absolutely gorgeous [emoji170] congrats

PinkHope
May 8th, 2018, 04:48 PM
HappyLea - Congrats with your gorgeous little one! He's so cute! Love your pictures.

TaytumJ - Great news being home! You have a strong little boy there! Unfortunately his brother has problems with adjusting to the new situation. I think he loves his Mummy too much and is not yet capable of sharing her :) ! It takes time to find a right patern in the family. But I love the trick with the treats :-)

My boys are older so they knew what was coming up, but still... It's searching for a new balance in my household :-)
And those sleepless nights!!

Netti02 - what a lovely pictures of your handsome little boy! How did his brothers react when they saw there baby brother for the first time?

My girl is 2.5 weeks now. She is doing very well and gained a lot of weight :O ! She was born 3 kg but 2.5 weeks later she is already 3.5 kg!! What's in my breastmilk?! After delivering I still struggled with my health but since last days I'm feeling much better!
Her brothers adore her and are telling stories for her, cuddling her, play with her etc... It's so nice to see them with her!

PinkHope
December 21st, 2018, 05:04 AM
Hi girls,

I have no idea of you ladies are still active here on the board but was curious to hear how you ladies are doing right now.
Taytum how is your little boy doing? How is your new home?
HappyLea and Netti how are your boys doing? Their brothers will adore their little brother?
Your little ones looked so cute in the picture when they were born. I bet they look all bigger now :-) !

My daughter is almost 8 months now. She is a real sweetheart. It was a little hard in the beginning for us to adapt to the new familysituation. I did underestimate that. It wasn't the number of kids but it was the fact that I was used to have 2 big boys. I did forget how much time a newborn needs from their parents :-) But after a few months I was realy back into babies :-). In fact, it brought me to the point that I'm already thinking about a new baby! But my DH is against that idea so we'll see what the future brings for us. If there'll be no baby anymore, I feel strange that I will not be pregnant anymore, no more anouncement, no more ...

I hope to hear from you !

I wish you all happy holidays!