PDA

View Full Version : Not sure which plan to choose

Aus
November 25th, 2017, 07:47 AM
Hi, just wanted to know what the main differences are between the Ttc boy complete plan, the TTC boy bundle and the Personalized plan?
I would like to purchase a ttc boy one but am unsure which one to choose.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nuthinbutpink
November 25th, 2017, 09:20 AM
The complete plan includes everything- all the ebooks we have- the timing book, the using OPK's to sway, etc plus the bundle.

The bundle is the plan(and coaching) plus the 21 days of meals.

Personalized Plan is just the plan

Aus
November 30th, 2017, 07:45 AM
Hi, I just purchased the personalized plan but have changed my mind and would like the complete plan. How do I upgrade to that?
Thank you

Aus
November 30th, 2017, 07:51 AM
Which plan has personalised 21 day meal plan?

atomic sagebrush
December 1st, 2017, 02:23 PM
I don't do personalized diet plans. I would have to charge tons of money and they would take me forever. It would really limit the number of people I could work with. What we do instead is that with the custom plan, I help you with your diet as part of the coaching service day in and day out for as long as it takes. That way you end up with a diet you can stick to (since you have come up with it mostly on your own) instead of something that a person 10,000 miles/km away did.

atomic sagebrush
December 1st, 2017, 02:23 PM
Hi, I just purchased the personalized plan but have changed my mind and would like the complete plan. How do I upgrade to that?
Thank you

I'll message someone who can help.

Aus
December 1st, 2017, 03:05 PM
Hi atomic, that’s fine the. I think the personalised plan is what I wanted then. When do I receive the questionnaire to start the ball rolling?

atomic sagebrush
December 2nd, 2017, 08:13 PM
if you bought the personalized plan you already have access to the questionnaire

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/misc.php?do=forms

Aus
December 4th, 2017, 05:43 AM
Hi atomic, I don’t seem to see the questionnaire. I only see the form that to fill out with the details of your sway when you have done it.