PDA

View Full Version : Dr Potter early 2018 anyone?

Dreaminboy
November 25th, 2017, 04:05 PM
Hello lovely ladies,

Is anyone cycling early 2018??
We have a pre-meeting with gender selection Australia on Tuesday to start the ball rolling?
They said we could book in between Feb and April 2018.

So exciting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anne.d
November 25th, 2017, 09:37 PM
Booked for Feb 15 ER at HRC with Dr P. :)

Dreaminboy
November 26th, 2017, 06:21 AM
We are hoping for Feb too!!

Good luck to us!

bumble123
January 4th, 2018, 05:41 PM
I am going on January 15th. Hopefully ER Wednesday 17th.
The very best of look dreamingboy.
I have3boys and hoping for a girl��

MiaMelb
January 4th, 2018, 07:33 PM
GL with your ivf journeys ladies. Really wish we had the finances to go this route too but will need to give this swaying a go instead.

Anne.d I notice you've been a member since 2013 but have two girls 2014 and 16 (same as mine), did you try swaying girl or boy for either of those?

Forestrain
January 5th, 2018, 01:18 AM
Hi!!

We are doing it in March. I'm so nervous but cautiously optimistic!

Good luck ladies ����

Dreaminboy
January 5th, 2018, 01:42 AM
We've moved our date to match also the 8.3.18
The protesting Cycyle didn't line up for Feb.

Forestrain
January 17th, 2018, 04:39 PM
Wonderful! I’m 2 days before you. I haven’t started the pill yet. I’m getting so nervous but Pre-testing went really well, excellent results so we will see I guess!!

Dreaminboy
February 5th, 2018, 03:05 AM
Ours has been pushed out until May. [emoji20]
My pretesting was taken on the right day but I've ended up having (I am still on it) 12 day period and Lori has requested I retake the pretesting as she doesn't believe I was on a real period when I took the test. :/
I have everything crossed for you!!

This is the first time I ever remember having an extended period! So weird!

Kez27
April 9th, 2018, 06:04 AM
Hi Girls, does anyone have an update? Did anyone go to the US and actually do it?! I keep fantasizing about doing it but IÂ’m scared and weÂ’d only have enough money to do it once.

Kawazza
April 9th, 2018, 07:40 PM
Hi Girls, does anyone have an update? Did anyone go to the US and actually do it?! I keep fantasizing about doing it but IÂ’m scared and weÂ’d only have enough money to do it once.

Hi Kez, yes my husband and I went last July to HRC. I am due to have our baby girl any day now. Like you we only had 1 chance and it worked.
If you become a dream member you can see people cycles. Good luck

Kez27
April 9th, 2018, 08:19 PM
Hi Kawazza!! That is so exciting!!! I have paid to be a dream member but still not sure where to look to see people’s cycles?

paula67
April 10th, 2018, 04:39 AM
Hi. I am a new member and going to Dr Bradford Kolb at HRC Pasadena in August. So far Dr Kolb and his team have been awesome. It is starting to become very real and I am so hopeful of having a little girl. :)

3rdbaby
June 25th, 2018, 12:09 PM
We are booked in for Dr Potter at HRC in November - still so torn in whether to let nature take its course or have the courage to go high tec!

Puresoul
July 3rd, 2018, 06:47 AM
How did you go??? Any updates xx

3rdbaby
July 21st, 2018, 04:05 PM
Yeah would love to hear from people

3rdbaby
July 21st, 2018, 04:07 PM
Hi Kez, yes my husband and I went last July to HRC. I am due to have our baby girl any day now. Like you we only had 1 chance and it worked.
If you become a dream member you can see people cycles. Good luck

Tj_gill
October 29th, 2018, 03:25 PM
Ours has been pushed out until May. [emoji20]
My pretesting was taken on the right day but I've ended up having (I am still on it) 12 day period and Lori has requested I retake the pretesting as she doesn't believe I was on a real period when I took the test. :/
I have everything crossed for you!!

This is the first time I ever remember having an extended period! So weird!

Hi Dreaminboy just wanted to see how your journey is going?

sydney01
March 17th, 2019, 03:47 AM
Hi. I am a new member and going to Dr Bradford Kolb at HRC Pasadena in August. So far Dr Kolb and his team have been awesome. It is starting to become very real and I am so hopeful of having a little girl. :)

Wondering how you went with dr Kolb? There doesn’t seem to be many of his patients on here compared to Potter so interested how you came to choose him (we have an appointment with him next week)

Forestrain
December 23rd, 2020, 03:04 AM
Hiii! I’m not sure you’ll see this but YES!! Update is we have our beautiful baby girl with us, she’s is 20 months old. Our first attempt failed, we had 7 embryos made all but 1 were boys, with our only female embie unhealthy. We froze 2 healthy XYs. Next cycle we tried Microsort in Mexico and sent the sperm over. We got ONE healthy XX and she is lying next to me asleep right now. It was the absolute BEST thing we have ever ever done.