PDA

View Full Version : BFP after first HT cycle !

grace03
November 29th, 2017, 03:52 AM
Hi guys , I have been on here for years, in gender before that and never thought i would actually have a go at HT . I joined forums like these when pregnant with my 3rd boy in 2008. I was in a due date group after my sway with my fourth child in 2013 but once I found out he was another boy and a lot of the group was getting their dg I took a break.

fast forward and he will be 4 in a couple of days!
I am in Australia and was always going to go to potter but that would have meant another couple of years of saving so i took a gamble after some other girls from Australia were successful at Team Miracle in Cyprus . I am 35 .
I had 10 eggs retrieved, 7 mature and 2 that were put in solution to mature them. one no good. I had 7 at day of testing and had 3 healthy pgd tested AA GIRLS! two were hatching and one about to so i transferred 2 hatching on november 4th 2017 (have one in the freezer) on 6 days post 5 day transfer i was naughty and POAS it was positive! tests got stronger and beta on 11dp5dt was 497 and 13dp5dt was 1139. my nausea and tiredness is out of control and i am freaking out that two took!
I thought it best as so far from home to put two back and hope that one or two took but I'm nervous for my scan in a week and a bit ill be 7w5d waiting till then cos i want to be able to see heartbeat better. I have not had a miscarriage before thankfully but im so scared of it happening now ......

anyway just wanted to speak where i know its acceptable and have support during the time i am waiting :)

I will update after the scan of course but if any one has anything to chat about while i'm waiting that would be great :) ps i am over the clexane injections but all for a worthy cause. agressive is better than passive i think !

thanks for listening xx

Kawazza
November 29th, 2017, 04:03 AM
Congratulations. Hope you feel better soon. Looking forward to your update after scan

grace03
December 8th, 2017, 05:08 PM
Two Beautiful Heartbeats at 7 and a half weeks , they both took OMG!

nicoler
December 8th, 2017, 05:18 PM
Wow! Congrats!!