PDA

View Full Version : LE diet...

F.T.M
November 30th, 2017, 08:52 AM
Hi i am slowly getting there with understanding the exact details with LE diet...

from my understanding i am supposed to have more "empty" calories.. sugary chocolate/sweets, fizzy drinks?

what is the best option for for the first meal of day / breakfast / lunch?
how is cheese on toast? butter and toast? yogurt?

what are the proposed main meal ideas?
pasta? can i have fish? fish fingers? processed chicken, turkey. fresh chicken, turkey, lamb?

im guessing like chips, potato waffles off the menu?

protein im aiming for is about 60g no more.. fat 30-60g too...

i am considering a soft calcium, magnesium supplement...

ksmom
November 30th, 2017, 09:26 AM
Don't get too focused on empty calories because then you won't be getting any nutrients and getting pregnant will be too difficult. You can eat whatever you like on LE so it doesn't really matter what you eat as your meals...just whatever fits in your daily totals. I'd avoid red meat though as well as oats and breakfast cereal. You can have meat or fish, but it is probably best to limit it since it quickly eats up your protein total without a lot of calories.

I wouldn't do the cal/mag. We seem to get more boys with supplements like that.

XXforhubby
November 30th, 2017, 01:30 PM
Most of us have found going vegetarian helps to stay in the limits much easier. That being said, you can eat fish and white meat poultry too as long as it fits within your limits for the day. As far as empty calories goes, you can have those or you can eat veggies and fruit. Remember that veggies are totally free- you don’t count calories/fat/protein from them and fruit just count calories only. Stay in the 1500-1800 calorie range for the day and 35-50g fat and 40-50g protein (up to 60g is ok too), and your should be good to go! Just remember that there are no magic foods- only overall daily limits. Stick to no snacking and 2-3 meals a day.

Good luck to you!

[emoji170]8/2010 [emoji170]6/2013 [emoji170]11/2015 [emoji170]
[emoji178]10/2017[emoji178]

[emoji254]Thank you Gender Dreaming for our precious little girl![emoji254]

atomic sagebrush
December 1st, 2017, 02:59 PM
Have you read this thread yet? http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/16780-low-everything-diet-nutshell-version.html

And this one? http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/24628-le-diet-faq.html

You need to focus on the limits for the day. In limits any of those things are fine and allowed.