PDA

View Full Version : Swayed pink and got my girl!!!

EmberRose
November 30th, 2017, 07:43 PM
We did the progenity test at 10 weeks and found out the we are having a little girl!!!!! I cant even begin to express how happy we are we have three boys and are thinking this might be our last so we really wanted a girl! Thank you to all who answered my questions and especially you Atomic! But now I'm 13 weeks and all I think about is will this pregnancy last? I have had a miscarage in the past and am so worried that we will loose this baby. After trying for 10 months and then finding out its a girl I'm deathly afraid I'll loose her. I know stressing right now is not good... any advice in what to do to calm myself down? The results on the progenity test all came back negative and the ultrasound looked good but I can't help but worry. I feel like one big huge emotional stress ball. Was thinking about getting a message to help relax. Are those ok this early in pregnancy? Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

ksmom
November 30th, 2017, 08:54 PM
Yay congrats!!!

I remember being really worried with DS3, thinking I was going to miscarry or something else was going to go wrong. I was a bundle of nerves the first several weeks! It's normal. Try to relax if you can and enjoy your pregnancy. :)

XXforhubby
November 30th, 2017, 10:04 PM
Huge congrats! First off- yes- get a massage!!! It helped me tremendously! Just let them know you’re pregnant and you will be fine!

I too was stressed in early pregnancy. I had a miscarriage at 10 weeks before, and I was worried this time too. I actually was pregnant with twins this time around, but I miscarried one. I was so worried that I would miscarry her too, but I didn’t! I will say that I didn’t fully relax until she was in my arms! It will get easier! Just try and stay positive!

[emoji170]8/2010 [emoji170]6/2013 [emoji170]11/2015 [emoji170]
[emoji178]10/2017[emoji178]

[emoji254]Thank you Gender Dreaming for our precious little girl![emoji254]

EmberRose
November 30th, 2017, 10:29 PM
Yay congrats!!!

I remember being really worried with DS3, thinking I was going to miscarry or something else was going to go wrong. I was a bundle of nerves the first several weeks! It's normal. Try to relax if you can and enjoy your pregnancy. :)Thank you!!! Seriously sometimes I feel so crazy! It's hard to try and explain it to my DH because he just wants to fix it but can't. I am glad thiugh that there are others that know how I am feeling so thanl you! I will definitely try and relax a bit!

EmberRose
November 30th, 2017, 10:35 PM
Huge congrats! First off- yes- get a massage!!! It helped me tremendously! Just let them know you’re pregnant and you will be fine!

I too was stressed in early pregnancy. I had a miscarriage at 10 weeks before, and I was worried this time too. I actually was pregnant with twins this time around, but I miscarried one. I was so worried that I would miscarry her too, but I didn’t! I will say that I didn’t fully relax until she was in my arms! It will get easier! Just try and stay positive!

[emoji170]8/2010 [emoji170]6/2013 [emoji170]11/2015 [emoji170]
[emoji178]10/2017[emoji178]

[emoji254]Thank you Gender Dreaming for our precious little girl![emoji254]I am so sorry for your loss it's a horrible terrible experience that leaves you doubting and anxious any other time you get pregnant. I will definitely go get a message and told them when I called that I was pregnant so hopefully it will be a nice relaxing experience! I also joined a prenatal yoga group tonight so I'm looking forward to that! I'm guessing that no matter wgat I will worry until she is here in my arms vut I just want to take it down a nitch and not feel so crazy [emoji53]

atomic sagebrush
December 1st, 2017, 03:59 PM
It's totally normal - and to be honest I have literally only within the last year stopped waking up in a panic convinced something had happened to my DD (and she is 5 years old LOL)

The only thing that got me through was every time i felt that panic rising I just put my hand on my tummy and said "stick with me baby, stick with me!"

EmberRose
December 1st, 2017, 09:30 PM
It's totally normal - and to be honest I have literally only within the last year stopped waking up in a panic convinced something had happened to my DD (and she is 5 years old LOL)

The only thing that got me through was every time i felt that panic rising I just put my hand on my tummy and said "stick with me baby, stick with me!"I love that! And totally used it today and saying it made me feel so much better! Thank you Atomic! Lol I still check on my boys every night and wake up in panics so I'm a worrier by nature but hopefully I can find some outlets because I know stressing isn't good.