PDA

View Full Version : Random question about dead sperm cells

Kristenann
December 5th, 2017, 04:25 PM
I read something on a random site saying if DH didnt release for a long time then when he did at crutial ovulation time the sperm would be dead / useless. Is there any truth in this? And how long of a period without releasing would cause this?

ksmom
December 5th, 2017, 05:34 PM
Men are always making sperm so while yes some of them would be dead or abnormal, there would be live ones. Atomic has an essay on this. I believe it's titled "jellybean factory" or something like that. I'd link to it but I'm on my phone.

atomic sagebrush
December 5th, 2017, 06:10 PM
Yes, that is the problem with long abstains is that it's really harsh on the sperm, makes for lots of unhealthy sperm, and dead ones. But men do always make more sperm so there will always be some good ones in the mix.

It depends on the guy but anything longer than 7-10 days is usually pretty bad for sperm. That's why we use it in the sway forums as a possible sway tactic because lower sperm health may sway pink.

Here is the essay on releasing and sperm quality http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/60956-jellybean-factory-understanding-frequency-patterns-sperm-count.html