PDA

View Full Version : Advice for pink sway

Stac22
December 11th, 2017, 09:44 AM
Hi everyone :)

Looking for some advice me & my HB is planning to sway for a little girl as we already have 2 beautiful boys. I’m currently looking at the LE diet & this is something I’m going to be starting..

1/ I don’t suppose anyone has any lunch/dinner ideas that have worked for them for the sway?
2/ Ive just purchased cranberry & magneisun supplements is there any others that you would recommend?
3/ also I’ve just started tracking my ovulation with flo the app it predicts when I should be ovulating as I don’t really understanding the whole testing thing, so you think this would be okaay?

I’m in no rush to fall pregnant but I just want to make sure I do things right & atleast try up my chances & for when we do eventually fall ..

Any other advice will be muchlly appreciated xx

atomic sagebrush
December 11th, 2017, 10:01 AM
Here's a thread with lots of meal ideas that people have shared http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/57611-girl-diet-meal-ideas-2017-a.html

I don't recommend cranberry at all, it's not safe and hasn't worked anyway. you can give it to your husband though. Have him take the dose on the bottle daily till your BFP and then gradually wean off by spacing doses further and further out til down to one per week, then he can drop them.

Magnesium is pointless without the calcium. The only reason why people ever took magnesium for swaying was supposedly to make calcium work better. So if you want to take magnesium, take calcium too, although personally I think these supps may sway blue and I got boys while taking them.

And everyone should take fiber and folic acid as outlined in this thread http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-a-girl-best-practices/62405-fabulous-fasting-fantastic-fiber-fhenominal-folate.html

The apps don't work. Your cycle can and usually will change when swaying and the apps rely on predictable menstrual cycles. Would you prefer to do OPK? Or we have another method called e4d that you can do if you don't want to do OPK. Both have gotten good results!

Stac22
December 11th, 2017, 11:39 AM
thnk you so much for replying! Wow I’m so glad I came on here first to ask!

Thank you for the link I will check them out!
Oh wow Ive seen so many threads advising taking cranberry or is that just the juice?

I’m so naive about the ovulation thank you I really don’t mind I will try anything & just try get to grips on it which has the best success rate?

Ragedinf cofee I absolutely love coffee is that a limit & would you include sugar ??

My husband also is a very lover of food 🙈 should I have him try reduce his intake at all?

Many thanks!!xxxx

atomic sagebrush
December 11th, 2017, 12:57 PM
On other sites. I've never been a fan of cranberry and I have a big long thread about it here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-a-girl-best-practices/7086-how-lower-ph-via-supps-cran-baby-aspirin-aspartame-other-techniques.html For a while we were using baby aspirin instead of cranberry but we tracked our results and neither one of them helped at all - same amount of people getting boys and girls with both and then they both had a lot of risks and side effects that just weren't acceptible to me.

I think one attempt has the highest success rate but e4d is good too. I prefer people start off with the one attempt at positive OPK or 2-3 day cutoff if they want timing, and try it for a month or two or three before going to e4d.

Coffee has been super effective for pink for us. 1-3 cups a day - more may sway harder but jsut anything more than you have been drinking is fine. Sugar is ok with meals provided you don't have PCOS. Between meals or for "breakfast" then just do either no sugar (creamer is ok) or artificial sweetener.

Hubby doesn't need to do the diet but if he gives up red meat and cuts back on full fat dairy and eggs it may help a little. Some hubbies even go vegetarian or vegan for a sway - this isn't proven to be necessary but it may help some.

Stac22
December 11th, 2017, 02:46 PM
Again thank you so much for your prompt reply, is there any where I can get more info on ocpt? I think that’s what is throwing me atm...

Also with the diet what’s the rules with chocolate?? 🙈🙈🙈xx

Stac22
December 11th, 2017, 02:47 PM
Sorry predictive text I met opk 🙈

Kristenann
December 11th, 2017, 02:58 PM
sorry to bring up BD again atomic, ahh bear with me! i understand its best to wait and try only when ovulating thats fine and probably what i will do tho i am looking around and people are mentioning "risks" with doing this? what are they? and why say if 1 attempt fails go to every 4 days? is this because abstaining for so long does in fact impact chances of pregnancy? which out of the 2 methods, every 4 days or 1 attempt at ovulation is most likely to work fertility wise? and for health of sperm/ sperm count/ sperm being good or whatever :)

atomic sagebrush
December 11th, 2017, 03:54 PM
Again thank you so much for your prompt reply, is there any where I can get more info on ocpt? I think that’s what is throwing me atm...

Also with the diet what’s the rules with chocolate?? ������xx

Re chocolate - while there are no forbidden foods in the LE Diet most people choose to avoid/limit dark chocolate and eat only white and milk chocolate. Anyone with PCOS or insulin resistance will want to keep chocolate to special occasions only since they have to keep sugar limited. if you don't have PCOS or IR you can have chocolate, but like I said most will want to eat white or milk choc instead.

Here's a thread on OPK! http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/1723-getting-started-opks.html?1723-getting-started-with-OPKs=

atomic sagebrush
December 11th, 2017, 03:58 PM
sorry to bring up BD again atomic, ahh bear with me! i understand its best to wait and try only when ovulating thats fine and probably what i will do tho i am looking around and people are mentioning "risks" with doing this? what are they? and why say if 1 attempt fails go to every 4 days? is this because abstaining for so long does in fact impact chances of pregnancy? which out of the 2 methods, every 4 days or 1 attempt at ovulation is most likely to work fertility wise? and for health of sperm/ sperm count/ sperm being good or whatever :)

I have no idea. I need more context.

No one is saying to try only when you're ovulating. Some people do it at a cutoff, others at positive OPK (this is not ovulation)

the reason to go to every 4 days is that sometimes people have their fertile window wrong and are trying for one attempt at times of the month they aren't even fertile. DTD every 4 days means you can be in with attempt even if you're dead wrong about when you are fertile.

E4d is better odds of conception because of the above reason.

Abstain is bad for sperm but that's not why the e4d is better odds of conception, it's better odds of conception for the reason I already said above. People do one attempt WITHOUT abstain all the time. They're different things. I have given you that link which has probably mroe than you ever wanted to know about it all.

Stac22
December 13th, 2017, 03:00 AM
Thank you so much again for being so informative I’m going to try OPK is there any tests you would recommend? I’m going to stay on this diet for 12 weeks to try aim for the best results but it will be going over Christmas will it have an impact for some cheat days? Also I’ve seen that alcohol is okaay when swaying girl too is there a preference I/e wine ?...

Thank you!xx

atomic sagebrush
December 13th, 2017, 12:24 PM
We have best results with Wondfos which you can get from Amazon sold by Formosa Medical (other sellers seem to sell whatever OPK they have and just call them Wondfos, but only the Formosa people actually seem to reliably sell Wondfos)

Cheating is not only allowed but encouraged! It's all taken into account in the 12 weeks. I'm actually writing the official guide to cheats today, hope to get it posted later today if I can. Cheating on Christmas is MANDATORY!

Whatever kind of alcohol you like. We started off thinking that things like red wine and dark beer could possibly sway blue but our results have indicated that is not the case and that these small amounts of nutrients in stuff like this make no difference. So have what you like and feel free to change it as suits your mood.

Stac22
December 17th, 2017, 01:17 PM
That’s great once again thank you!
So I have recently ordered some OPK tests to start getting a better tracking, Ive also got acti gel as I have heard that is a very good pink sway? Is there anything else you would highly encourage for the sway?

I have also seen you encourage just doing BD once either on Positive OPK or a 3 day cut off? Does that mean to abstain for letting DH realise until we attempt that one time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
December 17th, 2017, 01:21 PM
Here's that official guide to cheating on diet I was talking about http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/62454-guide-cheating-blue-pink.html#post959803

Acijel hasn't gotten stellar results for us - doesn't seem to be adding anything - but it doesn't sway blue either if you want to give it a go.

Exercise! Gotten great results.

Whether or not to abstain is up to you - the one attempt is the most important thing, we believe, but here's a little guide on how to mix these tactics up as per what you want from your sway! http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-a-girl-best-practices/2728-abstain-frequent-release-cutoff-o-12-one-attempt.html?2728-abstaining-frequent-release-and-mixing-cutoff-with-O-12=

Stac22
December 17th, 2017, 01:59 PM
Here's that official guide to cheating on diet I was talking about http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/62454-guide-cheating-blue-pink.html#post959803

Acijel hasn't gotten stellar results for us - doesn't seem to be adding anything - but it doesn't sway blue either if you want to give it a go.

Whether or not to abstain is up to you - the one attempt is the most important thing, we believe, but here's a little guide on how to mix these tactics up as per what you want from your sway! http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-a-girl-best-practices/2728-abstain-frequent-release-cutoff-o-12-one-attempt.html?2728-abstaining-frequent-release-and-mixing-cutoff-with-O-12=

Thank you I will have a read!
Is Crystal lyx had any good pink sway results at all?

Does the the DH diet have anything to do with the sway too? As with both our boys my DH diet has been rubbish, doesn’t eat properly at work then comes home & binges in rubbish..

atomic sagebrush
December 17th, 2017, 09:21 PM
Crystal Light probably doesn't do anything. I've seen too many people getting boys drinking totally insane levels of it. I only recommend the amount approved as safe by the FDA during pregnancy - 2-3 servings of 12-16 oz a day.

DH's diet may matter a little but it's way less than yours does! If he's eating rubbish that's probably great for pink anyway.

Stac22
December 18th, 2017, 03:59 AM
Crystal Light probably doesn't do anything. I've seen too many people getting boys drinking totally insane levels of it. I only recommend the amount approved as safe by the FDA during pregnancy - 2-3 servings of 12-16 oz a day.

DH's diet may matter a little but it's way less than yours does! If he's eating rubbish that's probably great for pink anyway.

Thank you! I think I won’t take Crystal Light :)

Brill so I try get him to stop red meat though? He said he could probably do that & just have chicken?

One thing I remember taking for both my boys was pregnecare or the seven seas

Had folic acid, vitamina D & iron in the tablet

Could this swayed blue?

nyc0404
December 18th, 2017, 04:35 AM

Whether or not to abstain is up to you - the one attempt is the most important thing, we believe, but here's a little guide on how to mix these tactics up as per what you want from your sway! http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-a-girl-best-practices/2728-abstain-frequent-release-cutoff-o-12-one-attempt.html?2728-abstaining-frequent-release-and-mixing-cutoff-with-O-12=Hi Atomic

With respect to acijel - how are you to use this? Can you use this with sylk as a lube and any thoughts on sylk?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
December 18th, 2017, 11:50 AM
Thank you! I think I won’t take Crystal Light :)

Brill so I try get him to stop red meat though? He said he could probably do that & just have chicken?

One thing I remember taking for both my boys was pregnecare or the seven seas

Had folic acid, vitamina D & iron in the tablet

Could this swayed blue?

If he's willing to give up red meat that is great. More than most of our hubbies would do!!

Yeah I'd either skip the Pregnacare or else reduce it to 3x a week instead. Take just folic acid or folate and I have directions for that here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-a-girl-best-practices/62405-fabulous-fasting-fantastic-fiber-fhenominal-folate.html

Stac22
December 18th, 2017, 02:06 PM
If he's willing to give up red meat that is great. More than most of our hubbies would do!!

Yeah I'd either skip the Pregnacare or else reduce it to 3x a week instead. Take just folic acid or folate and I have directions for that here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-a-girl-best-practices/62405-fabulous-fasting-fantastic-fiber-fhenominal-folate.html

That’s great thank you so much!
One last questions I think I’m going to do the abstain & do the once O - 3/4days but I’ve also seen people say about O+12? What’s better?

Oh & also regarding milk intake is this something I should be tracking?
Xx

atomic sagebrush
December 19th, 2017, 12:48 PM
O+12 is bar none my least favorite sway tactic. If you have to do timing, use a cutoff. Here is the case against O+12 http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/35539-no-12-a.html

As long as you stick within the limits of the diet milk is fine. It is NOT a free food though. You can't drink gallons of the stuff becasue it's so nutrient dense. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-a-girl-best-practices/62533-le-diet-faq-2-mineral-madness-edition.html

mummaofboys
December 19th, 2017, 05:56 PM
Hi Atomic,
Just wondering what your thoughts on fat metabolisers are when trying to sway pink? I have a fair amount of weight to lose, and was curious to know if they would be of benefit.

atomic sagebrush
December 20th, 2017, 12:09 PM
Hi Atomic,
Just wondering what your thoughts on fat metabolisers are when trying to sway pink? I have a fair amount of weight to lose, and was curious to know if they would be of benefit.

I can't say if all the ingredients in them may sway and/or if they're safe so I generally prefer you guys to stay away from them.

What I do recommend is that anyone with more than 30 lbs to spare follow this diet instead of the higher carb standard LE
http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-a-girl-best-practices/1865-swaying-under-special-circumstances-part-1-blood-sugar-issues.html?1865-Swaying-under-special-circumstances-Part-1-Blood-sugar-issues=

And you may also want to add in cinnamon 1/4 teaspoon daily (just stirred into foods or drinks) during the follicular phase, at ovulation in months you may be pregnant reduce to 1/8 teaspoon during the luteal phase and then at BFP reduce to dietary amounts. DO NOT be tempted to have more than this, it's super effective stuff.

If you have 50 lbs or more to spare you can also do Pregnitude or some other source of myoinositol too and I'd use that during the time when you're dieting (just one sachet/dose a day) for 12 weeks prior to your planned TTC month. At the first month you are planning to TTC, starting at AF, I'd wean off of the myoinositol by spacing doses further and further out. At O in the month you're first TTC drop it and do not keep going with it even if you don't get pregnant right away.

These two things are safe and we've gotten good results with them for swaying while helping weight loss. I can't sign off on anything else.

mummaofboys
December 20th, 2017, 03:59 PM
Thank you so much for that. I have already started using cinnamon, so that’s a bonus! I have around 40lb to lose... well could lose up to that amount safely anyway. I will definitely be looking in to that diet, thanks again :)

mummaofboys
December 26th, 2017, 05:16 AM
Hi Atomic, me again (sorry). So bring in Australia is making it difficult to get either pregnitude or myo inositol. I have found some on eBay and have a question... which is better to get, the pregnitude or myo inositol by itself due to the pregnitude having folic acid in it and me recently having a miscarriage? Would I be better off getting myo inositol on its own and then a separate folate?

atomic sagebrush
December 26th, 2017, 10:16 AM
The myoinositol and folate separate.

mummaofboys
December 26th, 2017, 03:36 PM
Thank you so much! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas ��

atomic sagebrush
December 26th, 2017, 05:59 PM
Thanks so much! We did, it was very nice! Hope yours was as well!

mummaofboys
January 4th, 2018, 01:51 AM
Hi Atomic, I’m planning on purchasing a personalised program next week, but have just received my myo inositol today so want to get it started ASAP. Each capsule is 500mg...it says serving is 1 capsule but I saw the pregnitude was 2000mg per serve, so should I take 4 capsules to make the 2000mg? Thanks in advance :)

atomic sagebrush
January 4th, 2018, 02:29 PM
I think the 2000 is overkill for most people. Start off with 1000 during the follicular phase (AF-O) and then during the luteal phase in months you are actively TTC drop this back to 500 (in months you are not TTC you can continue at 1000). AT BFP gradually wean off of it by spacing doses further and further out till down to one per week then you can drop them.

mummaofboys
January 4th, 2018, 03:39 PM
Ok great, thank you so much ��

ObsidianBlossom
August 30th, 2018, 03:03 PM
Oh I hadn’t heard of the cinnamon for swaying pink? You say it’s super effective??? [emoji2]

atomic sagebrush
August 31st, 2018, 03:59 PM
NO cinnamon unless you have severe PCOS or more than 30, better yet 50 lbs to spare.

atomic sagebrush
August 31st, 2018, 04:01 PM
Oh I hadn’t heard of the cinnamon for swaying pink? You say it’s super effective??? [emoji2]

This is one of those things that is not right for everyone and has caused a lot of trouble when used by people who do not need it. The original poster had quite a bit of weight to spare and so she has a different set of suggestions than others do. Cinnamon is only for a small minority of people and is not something everyone should take.