PDA

View Full Version : Fruit n Veg just to check...

Kristenann
December 14th, 2017, 12:41 PM
To check ALL fruit n veg is free?
Mostly looking at Apples, Broccoli, Peas
Am i best to have loads at one time or a small amount only. Just to check my current routine isnt wrong :)

ksmom
December 14th, 2017, 01:35 PM
Low carb ones are free.

atomic sagebrush
December 14th, 2017, 02:12 PM
Low carb vegetables are free for everything.

Higher carb veg and fruit are free for protein and fat but you count calories in them.

You should eat whatever fits in your diet and meets your diet needs best. There is no set amount that is right for every person.

Just a reminder it is really best for me and the people who so kindly help me on the site if you ask your questions ONCE and this includes questions you have gotten replies to already via PM. And no more general swaying questions on swaying via PM, either, please. Not only to me but to the forum mods, as well.

Like I told you when you and I exchanged PMs before, it is not the best use of our time to answer questions for people one at a time in message form rather than out here in the swaying forums where everyone can read the answer, and it is really, really not the best use of time when you've already had an answer to a question via PM. PM's are best used for people with technical issues and those who have very private personal situations and gumming up people's inboxes with questions that would are easily answered here in the forums really inhibits our ability to take care of those critical things.

We are human beings too, we have lives and children and other people who we are helping and I would really very much appreciate it if the repeat questions (both out here in the forums and via PM) came to an end now.