Swayed: [emoji170] Having: [emoji174] miscarried
Due date: TBA

Username: Ttcblue
Swayed: [emoji170] Having: [emoji170]
Due date: 31st March

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

maximbella
December 17th, 2017, 08:01 AM
Hi ladies! So sorry for being MIA. This time of year is super hard for me and I’m closing out work projects and I’ve been going through crazy nesting and going in between our houses to get the new one ready for baby (even though we won’t technically be there when he’s born, but this is literally the craziest form of nesting I’ve had lol).

Dancing, huge congrats on your little boy!!! So so happy for you! [emoji170]

I have so much to catch up on. Miss you ladies. Hope everyone is great. [emoji175]

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24dd4d

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dancingdiva88
December 18th, 2017, 06:13 AM
Thanks max! We are so in love with him, as is my DD. 2 under 2 is hard work though!!

mommaxo3
December 18th, 2017, 08:08 AM
Bluebooties - congrats, that's great that you get more paid time off. You need a break.

4blue2pink - I feel like the US is still outdated and still planned for the working dad instead of thinking about the newer family dynamic that BOTH parents need to work and mom has a different set of needs than dad. I only get 6 weeks at 60% of my pay through an elective short term disability policy. I plan on applying for 12 weeks of unpaid FLMA and just working part time during FMLA. I was going to quit (because I absolutely despise my job and co workers) but my ex got fired about 4 months ago and hasn't paid child support for about 3 months so I wasn't able to squirrel away extra money like I had planned. And he has no intentions of finding work anytime soon and hasn't been approved for unemployment. This is an expensive time of year too with Christmas and BOTH of my older kids birthdays.

Max-that's great you're getting things done! I'm so tired and so far from ready with D day closing in lol.

4blue2pink
December 18th, 2017, 10:48 AM
mommaxo im honestly shocked at the US system, you guys really dont have an easy time :(

Ash is it your ECV tomorrow? hope your ok

Skyblue
December 18th, 2017, 12:44 PM
Max - Great to hear from you. I️ hear you. I️ love the nesting part of pregnancy. It’s fun to be organized which is not my personality otherwise. [emoji12] Aren’t you on fb? Would love to see your bump pic. Or did I️ miss seeing one?
Dancing - Share a picture of your darling boy. We r waiting.
Ash - How are you?
Lollabelle- Didn’t hear from you for long. How are you?
Pbn - Less than a month to go. Eek.

AshFind
December 18th, 2017, 04:22 PM
4blue2pink yes ecv is tomorrow about 16 hours away from now. I have to be at the hospital by 5:30am and they will start around 7:30 so it’s going to be an early day having to leave the house by 4:30 [emoji42]. My back is so sore from all I’ve been doing but I have made 10 freezer meals today 2gallon bags of sausage gravy, and 5baggies of shredded chicken! At least if I go into labor I’ll have meals Ready for everyone! It’s just mid afternoon and I am SPENT for the day! But I do have my bag packed and family coming in the am to help with kids house is decently cleaned with all laundry done. Just need to fold 3 loads tonight 🤪 I’m losing my mind

[emoji170](07) [emoji170](09) [emoji170](14)[emoji170](15)[emoji166] EDD 1-15-18[emoji166]

Pbn3
December 18th, 2017, 05:15 PM
Eeeek Ash!!!!! Good luck for tomorrow! Hope it all goes well and uneventful but boy are you prepared in any case!!!

Maxim great to hear from you! Wow you sure are busy! Hope you're able to relax over Christmas [emoji319]

Sky my csection is in 3 weeks tomorrow morning [emoji50][emoji50][emoji50] I actually made a quick trip to mums a few days ago and was due home today but came home yesterday instead. I am getting quite uncomfortable and having some weird backaches and pains. I doubt very much I'd go into early labour (I'm still technically 4w3d from due date) but this is the first time I've ever been worried enough to want to get home stat [emoji23][emoji23] after finally getting a half decent sleep (AND only 3 during the night toilet trips thank you thank you thank you [emoji120][emoji120]) I feel somewhat human again this morning!!!!

Lola I also hope you're going ok and miss hearing from you!! How is the house moving going?

Pbn3
December 18th, 2017, 05:18 PM
4blue2pink and Ash you ladies are next up [emoji3] (out of us active on here anyway)!! Then Sumbal and me! I often wonder how dreamingella is going [emoji848] she started out active in here but don't think she's updated since she said she was going on vacation not long after finding out gender?

LMSM
December 18th, 2017, 09:30 PM
Momma – agree, it sounds like the US is so outdated in that respect :(
Some countries are certainly more fortunate and helpful to mothers(to be) than others – here in Australia it’s not too bad, and definitely better than it was a few years back – but even then, everyone back home in France is amazed I am working still and will be up until a few weeks before my DD (hum, if I stop working I don’t get paid people so no choice). My SIL has been told by her doc she can stop working (salary paid by social security) 1st week of Jan (after the school holidays, because she teaches foreigners (not like a kindy teacher for instance) in a private business but has leave as per the official school calendar) – if there was a true threat to her pregnancy, trust me she would have been told to stop straight away, not in a few weeks, so there is no medical reason for her to stop working bar being a bit tired (in France you get to stop at 35 weeks – at the very latest – that is what is mandated by law).

Ash – yes keep us posted on miss Esme and whether she has turned on her own or not ;)
Hope it all goes well :hugs: you are a wonderwoman prepping that much with little “notice”

Sky – I don’t think Max has joined the Fb group yet? ;) so it’s not you missing it haha

Max lovely to hear from you – I love nesting too – just can’t wait to be able to get it going full swing haha

PBN – even if you are not going into labour your body certainly would be working hard to prepare at this stage of pregnancy – hope bubs stays put just a tad longer anyhow to get you across the line to your c-section day!
You’re right, it’ll be babies galore here soon :D

How about our new mums – how are you all with your little bubbies?
TTCblue, Lola, iwant4..where are you??

26 weeks, 14 to go max – we had a tradie in yesterday and he put up framing for the new bedroom – just need to find an electrician (our usual is busy) to do the elec work asap so the tradie can finish the room (plaster and co) so hubby can paint it and we can start the musical rooms thing for the girls lol as you can tell this momma is READY to start nesting. big. time lol

Bluebooties
December 18th, 2017, 10:23 PM
4blue2pink yes ecv is tomorrow about 16 hours away from now. I have to be at the hospital by 5:30am and they will start around 7:30 so it’s going to be an early day having to leave the house by 4:30 [emoji42]. My back is so sore from all I’ve been doing but I have made 10 freezer meals today 2gallon bags of sausage gravy, and 5baggies of shredded chicken! At least if I go into labor I’ll have meals Ready for everyone! It’s just mid afternoon and I am SPENT for the day! But I do have my bag packed and family coming in the am to help with kids house is decently cleaned with all laundry done. Just need to fold 3 loads tonight 🤪 I’m losing my mind

[emoji170](07) [emoji170](09) [emoji170](14)[emoji170](15)[emoji166] EDD 1-15-18[emoji166]O ur good Ash ! Nice job !

All the best for ecv tomorrow i am just praying baby has already flipped by itself so u wont need anything done

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Bluebooties
December 18th, 2017, 10:26 PM
I hear u momma on this maternity leave issue. I agree it needs to be better. They really dont seem to care about us fenale folk despite the fact that productivity wise i put in the same as a male co-worker

Skyblue
December 19th, 2017, 01:32 AM
Ash - All the best for tomorrow. I️ too hope that Baby Esme turned herself and you won’t even need it. And boy, you are a super woman. I️ have been nesting and love looking at my house but I️ am not even close to you. [emoji4]

AshFind
December 19th, 2017, 05:12 AM
Thanks ladies. Getting ready to head in. I really feel like she’s already flipped. But I’ve also felt about half the movement as normal so hoping this also is from a flip of her own and she’s more comfy

[emoji170](07) [emoji170](09) [emoji170](14)[emoji170](15)[emoji166] EDD 1-15-18[emoji166]

4blue2pink
December 19th, 2017, 06:10 AM
Ash got everything crossed for you that shes flipped!! im not surprised you were exhausted after doing all of that but at least its one less thing to worry about now that it is all done :) i really should get organised with things like freezer meals but i never do and then end up having to cook every night with a newborn in tow.. you think i would have learned by now but nope!!

pbn did Artisam ever update gender? i know she found out but then we never heard from her again :-/

Pbn3
December 19th, 2017, 06:14 AM
4blue2pink no she didn't... came on to say she knew gender and she'd be back to update but never did. As far as I know she never posted anything again... (I checked her posts quite awhile ago in case she updated a sway or ultrasound thread [emoji23] stalker much [emoji12])

LMSM
December 19th, 2017, 07:35 AM
Good luck Ash!!!

Wéll DD2 has hurt her arm...again , right onebthis time, looks like pulled elbow r trauma to forearm.So over it.
Does anyone know if it could be a overly fragile joint issue or the like? I know ligaments in kids <5 are more fragile, but never had this once with DD1 so wondering if E has something that could make her more prone to this type of injury.
She says she fell and hurt her arm whilst playing in the home corner (so quiet play but they were calling her to come over to put sunscreen on to go outside, so knowing her (clumsy like mum) she would have easily bumped into something in her rush and caught her fall somehow causing the injury) at daycare but must have been really minor as no one noticed until she started crying holding her arm :(

AshFind
December 19th, 2017, 07:55 AM
Waiting on the dr have all my papers signed in case something goes wrong. Apparently (rn informed me) I have the ONE out of four doctors that enjoys csections.

AshFind
December 19th, 2017, 08:04 AM
Oh and she’s still breech the nurse checked for me before giving me an iv since I have horrible veins....

mommaxo3
December 19th, 2017, 08:44 AM
Ash - I don't know where you find the energy or time lol. I want to prep meals to store away but I literally don't have the time to do any of it. I keep telling myself I'll do it next week every week. I hope they can turn your little lady successfully!

LMSM - The US is outdated on so much its not even funny. Most of the people at my job, who have had babies, worked until they went into labor and most of them don't qualify for the 6 weeks paid. The paid maternity leave is covered through the short term disability policy and not many know about it but you also have to be hired onto the company and not the temp service and you can't conceive within the first 30 days of opening the policy. So they definitely try to make it so not many qualify since our turn over rate is high. I wish I could take leave at 35 weeks but then my leave would almost be over before the baby even got here. I'm working until 38 weeks and most likely going to take the induction at 39 weeks. And it sounds like you're moving right along preparing for baby! I don't even have the bassinet set up lol.

I can't wait to see the flood of baby pictures coming from those who are due soon!

AshFind
December 19th, 2017, 09:21 AM
She turned. Not without a fight lol but they got it done just have to get monitored for 4hours then I can leave

Bluebooties
December 19th, 2017, 10:14 AM
Good luck Ash!!!

Wéll DD2 has hurt her arm...again , right onebthis time, looks like pulled elbow r trauma to forearm.So over it.
Does anyone know if it could be a overly fragile joint issue or the like? I know ligaments in kids <5 are more fragile, but never had this once with DD1 so wondering if E has something that could make her more prone to this type of injury.
She says she fell and hurt her arm whilst playing in the home corner (so quiet play but they were calling her to come over to put sunscreen on to go outside, so knowing her (clumsy like mum) she would have easily bumped into something in her rush and caught her fall somehow causing the injury) at daycare but must have been really minor as no one noticed until she started crying holding her arm :(Thats not goof LMSM. If it the elbow joint getting dislocated then thats different but if its the bones getting hurt/traumatized then that is separate issue. I cant remember what it was last time ?

U taking her in for imaging on her arm ?

Bluebooties
December 19th, 2017, 10:16 AM
Yayyy Ash [emoji322] gald the procedure went well !

4blue2pink
December 19th, 2017, 10:18 AM
Ash so glad she turned :D is it painful? it looks quite a rough procedure

LMSM it does sound like something isnt right :( hope shes ok :heart: but since it keeps happening id get it investigated

Skyblue
December 19th, 2017, 01:13 PM
Ash - Awesome news. So glad that all went well.
LMSM - I️ would say that just get it checked for peace of mind though I️ just feel that some kids are prone to getting themselves hurt than others. I️ have seen this with a few kids in the family. But still worth getting it checked. I️ hope the sweet girl feels better soon. Is she still in pain? Hugs.
Pbn - 3 weeks! 🤩🤩I️ am so excited and can’t wait. I️ am so excited to see the babies of all you ladies who are due soon. ❤️❤️
4blue2pink- How have you been?

AshFind
December 19th, 2017, 02:08 PM
4blue2pink it was a bit painful
But nothing unbearable. It wasn’t crampy labor pains it was more of someone jabbing an elbow into your stomach lol. The most painful was when baby was resisting for a minute and kicking hard. Feeling fine I’m sure I may be sore tomorrow but all was good and she stayed head down as of leaving the hospital.

4blue2pink
December 19th, 2017, 02:32 PM
Skyblue im good thankyou :) 38 weeks now and just waiting for this little one to arrive

Ash i imagine thats how it feels ive only seen it done on tv and they really do push and shove!! great news that she stayed head down after too :)

LMSM
December 19th, 2017, 06:17 PM
Oh Momma - it does sucks :( I wish I could go at 35 weeks too, like you will be going around 38 weeks - especially considering the commuting in the deep of the summer heat into the office which is already killing me as it is lol my SIL will be stopping at not even 30 weeks - sigh :( and worry not, you aren't late, I am not even early - I am only planning what I want to do, but haven't started anyyyything at all!! Focus on what your ultimate deadline is for the absolute essentials, and gear towards that - you got this ;)

Ash - well done to you and Esme - woohoo, stay head down baby girl!! Glad it went well and she is now in position ;)

4b2p - I think you said you went between 38 (or was it 39?) and 40 for all your kiddies, so guess could be anytime now!

Blue - last time at the ER they said it wasn't a pulled elbow as they could not put it back in place - so they did an Xray which showed slight effusion so they thought it might have been a tiny fracture (hence sling immobilisation but the repeat Xray 10 days later was all normal) but the GP thinks it was indeed a pulled elbow (after a few days of rest in the sling she was good as new) so who knows!!

As for DD2 - she was clearly in pain and we had to give her Panadol for her to sleep a few hours in a row - breaks my heart to see her like that - I really think it is yet another pulled elbow (just the other arm this time) though hubs thinks she may have sprained her wrist - DH will take her to the GP early afternoon (no appointments available before) so until then we put her arm in the sling we had from last time (handy!) to keep it immobilised and limit pain for her...

Am at the office but would much rather be with my baby girl :( I think she must has lax joints or something, surely - I know it takes very little to get pulled elbows, but as I said her very adventurous (reckless even) big sister never managed to get that (and would have been almost expected considered how she's jumped/climbed/fallen around!)... so there must be something there so will ask DH to ask the GP today.

kat1234
December 19th, 2017, 07:47 PM
Yay Ash!! Just keep him in a tad longer!

Bluebooties
December 19th, 2017, 09:12 PM
Oh Momma - it does sucks :( I wish I could go at 35 weeks too, like you will be going around 38 weeks - especially considering the commuting in the deep of the summer heat into the office which is already killing me as it is lol my SIL will be stopping at not even 30 weeks - sigh :( and worry not, you aren't late, I am not even early - I am only planning what I want to do, but haven't started anyyyything at all!! Focus on what your ultimate deadline is for the absolute essentials, and gear towards that - you got this ;)

Ash - well done to you and Esme - woohoo, stay head down baby girl!! Glad it went well and she is now in position ;)

4b2p - I think you said you went between 38 (or was it 39?) and 40 for all your kiddies, so guess could be anytime now!

Blue - last time at the ER they said it wasn't a pulled elbow as they could not put it back in place - so they did an Xray which showed slight effusion so they thought it might have been a tiny fracture (hence sling immobilisation but the repeat Xray 10 days later was all normal) but the GP thinks it was indeed a pulled elbow (after a few days of rest in the sling she was good as new) so who knows!!

As for DD2 - she was clearly in pain and we had to give her Panadol for her to sleep a few hours in a row - breaks my heart to see her like that - I really think it is yet another pulled elbow (just the other arm this time) though hubs thinks she may have sprained her wrist - DH will take her to the GP early afternoon (no appointments available before) so until then we put her arm in the sling we had from last time (handy!) to keep it immobilised and limit pain for her...

Am at the office but would much rather be with my baby girl :( I think she must has lax joints or something, surely - I know it takes very little to get pulled elbows, but as I said her very adventurous (reckless even) big sister never managed to get that (and would have been almost expected considered how she's jumped/climbed/fallen around!)... so there must be something there so will ask DH to ask the GP today.I don't know lmsm but u should ask about it from the daycare if it is indeed a pulled elbow again. Seems fishy to me as u can pull a child's elbow out by a pulling force as if in yanking her arm

AshFind
December 19th, 2017, 09:57 PM
4b2p sooo close you are! Can’t wait to hear your kids reactions! And what baby is...
LMSM I had a cousin who accidentally pulled her daughters elbow out I was there with them and all and didn’t notice anything at all until later in the day they said they went to get it checked and had to pop it back.
Thanks all still feeling well with no contractions. Starting to feel quite a bit of bruising just super sore to the touch. But so glad she’s staying happy and warm because I’ve got the worst sinus cold right now! My head is killing me and I am so clogged.. any remedies? For so much snot?

LMSM
December 19th, 2017, 11:00 PM
Ash – it’s always the way – sick at the worst times – I find just warm humid air (the good old bowl with hot water and towel over head) to clear the sinuses helps a bit!
My GP also gave me Panadol (paracetamol) with codeine (they call this combo Paneide here not sure in the US) - just one tab at night before bed as it helps reduce swelling – and make breathing easier….
Lots of warm drinks (think tea with lemon and honey’s galore) to keep your fluids and energy up..and rest as much as possible!

Blue – daycare don’t know what happened (they’re not the ones claiming it’s a pulled elbow, it’s just my assumption given her symptoms) - I honestly don’t think they have yanked her arm/pulled on it in any way – they know to be extra careful with her after last episode (or they would have a lawsuit from this momma bear on their hands) and she hasn’t indicated at any point that anyone would have done anything to her (little friend or teacher) – a small fall can be all it takes - the 1st time it happened, she twisted her arm whilst putting some pressure on it whilst going down from my lap a bit awkwardly – second time, no one knows at all what happened – this time, not sure either as she was on her own on that side of the room when she started crying out of the blue.
I can’t wait to hear from hubby to see what the Dr said – and talk to my little E <3

Pbn3
December 20th, 2017, 04:42 AM
Ash glad to hear all went well!

Lmsm any update on E?

LMSM
December 20th, 2017, 05:13 AM
She.s good, thanks Pbn ;) X-ray showed no break or anything wrong...so Nurofen to help her along, sling as much as she tolerates and see Dr again Friday if not
better.
She definitely was less whiny tonight so hoping it’s a sign it’s alrea getting better, whatever the cause. Still will lecture daycare so they are extra extra extra careful.

4blue2pink
December 20th, 2017, 06:18 AM
LMSM ive had all mine in either the 39th or 40th week so im guessing sometime in the next 2 and a half weeks :) im surprised the Drs are being so not bothered about your DD2's elbows considering this keeps happening, i would have thought they'd at least be trying to work out why shes so prone to it.

Ash i know its crazy!! i still think you'll have Esme before i have mine though!! :D hope your feeling better soon bad colds are horrid, there isnt much you can do really other than steam and try and rest, hope your not too sore from yesterday on top of it all.

Bluebooties
December 20th, 2017, 08:17 AM
Ash – it’s always the way – sick at the worst times – I find just warm humid air (the good old bowl with hot water and towel over head) to clear the sinuses helps a bit!
My GP also gave me Panadol (paracetamol) with codeine (they call this combo Paneide here not sure in the US) - just one tab at night before bed as it helps reduce swelling – and make breathing easier….
Lots of warm drinks (think tea with lemon and honey’s galore) to keep your fluids and energy up..and rest as much as possible!

Blue – daycare don’t know what happened (they’re not the ones claiming it’s a pulled elbow, it’s just my assumption given her symptoms) - I honestly don’t think they have yanked her arm/pulled on it in any way – they know to be extra careful with her after last episode (or they would have a lawsuit from this momma bear on their hands) and she hasn’t indicated at any point that anyone would have done anything to her (little friend or teacher) – a small fall can be all it takes - the 1st time it happened, she twisted her arm whilst putting some pressure on it whilst going down from my lap a bit awkwardly – second time, no one knows at all what happened – this time, not sure either as she was on her own on that side of the room when she started crying out of the blue.
I can’t wait to hear from hubby to see what the Dr said – and talk to my little E <3Hope it is so and yes ur daughter would have said something if someone had pulled at her arm

Bluebooties
December 20th, 2017, 08:21 AM
4b2p sooo close you are! Can’t wait to hear your kids reactions! And what baby is...
LMSM I had a cousin who accidentally pulled her daughters elbow out I was there with them and all and didn’t notice anything at all until later in the day they said they went to get it checked and had to pop it back.
Thanks all still feeling well with no contractions. Starting to feel quite a bit of bruising just super sore to the touch. But so glad she’s staying happy and warm because I’ve got the worst sinus cold right now! My head is killing me and I am so clogged.. any remedies? For so much snot?

[emoji170](07) [emoji170](09) [emoji170](14)[emoji170](15)[emoji166] EDD 1-15-18[emoji166]Vicks rub dissolved in hot water and inhale it.
Look into Zarbee naturals for adults OTC
I take antihistamines (without decongestants) during pregnancy too when things really do get bad but its ur choice.

AshFind
December 20th, 2017, 08:33 AM
Vicks rub dissolved in hot water and inhale it.
Look into Zarbee naturals for adults OTC
I take antihistamines (without decongestants) during pregnancy too when things really do get bad but its ur choice.

Thanks. I’m just afraid if I don’t try something to clear this up it’ll turn into a full blown sinus infection [emoji20] LADT thing I need right now!
4blue2pink still haven’t gotten out of bed yet this am 🤣 hubby is getting everyone ready for school 🤩 but same as last night as far as I can tell just a bit of bruising and a little sore muscle feeling down low I tried to keep muscles relaxed but it was so hard! I think the main thing from here till the end is going to be keeping my back in check! I’m getting so large and uncomfortable it’s constantly sore [emoji853] very frustrating I just want to be a glowing pregnant lady lol not a complainer! How are you feeling your so close!
Pbn I would have been scared to stay at your moms also.. only 3 weeks left [emoji33] soo close! Are you getting scared/nervous yet? I honestly don’t feel like it’s possible to be this close already it snuck up on me!
LMSM glad all is well with her arm poor thing hope she feels better soon.
Blue when is your next scan? You do Fridays right?

mommaxo3
December 20th, 2017, 08:47 AM
Ash - that's great news! (Not that she fought but that she turned). I hope you don't get a sinus infection right before baby comes. I think I'm getting an ear infection and I hope not since I generally loose my hearing for a month and I'm still working until next month.

LMSM - How's DD's elbow today? You need a bubble to put her in! My kids are clumsy and fall a lot but have yet to do any damage other than my oldest chipping her adult tooth a few years ago on the bathtub, she'll get a cap in a few years.

4blue2pink - you're so close. I'm jealous! I'm definitely over pregnancy at this point. But I am excited to hear your kids reaction and gender!

Bluebooties
December 20th, 2017, 08:56 AM
Thanks. I’m just afraid if I don’t try something to clear this up it’ll turn into a full blown sinus infection [emoji20] LADT thing I need right now!
4blue2pink still haven’t gotten out of bed yet this am 🤣 hubby is getting everyone ready for school 🤩 but same as last night as far as I can tell just a bit of bruising and a little sore muscle feeling down low I tried to keep muscles relaxed but it was so hard! I think the main thing from here till the end is going to be keeping my back in check! I’m getting so large and uncomfortable it’s constantly sore [emoji853] very frustrating I just want to be a glowing pregnant lady lol not a complainer! How are you feeling your so close!
Pbn I would have been scared to stay at your moms also.. only 3 weeks left [emoji33] soo close! Are you getting scared/nervous yet? I honestly don’t feel like it’s possible to be this close already it snuck up on me!
LMSM glad all is well with her arm poor thing hope she feels better soon.
Blue when is your next scan? You do Fridays right?

[emoji170](07) [emoji170](09) [emoji170](14)[emoji170](15)[emoji166] EDD 1-15-18[emoji166]My next biophysical is tomorrow Ash. Did NST on Monday and passed that one but the biophysical r what i fail mostly

Bluebooties
December 20th, 2017, 08:57 AM
Will confirm my induction date tomorrow as well. If its 37 weeks it will be jan 8th if its 39 weeks then jan 22nd.

Pbn3
December 20th, 2017, 04:03 PM
Ash I've gone from 'how can this be so close' to 'I cant wait to get there' [emoji23][emoji23] With having to change obs, xmas organising (really close to being fully done [emoji322]) averaging only between 5-6 hours or constantly broken sleep, restless legs, back and groin pain and constantly feel like I'm a walking hot water bottle I'm so ready to have baby here lol!! I'm definately at the complaining part and don't say much at the moment because I feel like I'm whinging [emoji23]

4blue2pink
December 20th, 2017, 04:07 PM
Ash im feeling ok thanks :) the spd is making it very painful to turn over in bed but thankfully it doesnt bother me much during the day, thats good that your not feeling too sore i can imagine trying to relax your muscles during that procedure is near enough impossible!! hope your cold clears up soon rest as much as you can!! :D and being this close snuck up on me too it still doesnt feel real

mommaxo im excited too :) even though i still haven't fully got my head around it, i think its bin team green thats causing this, i have literally no idea who is joining us this time so i cant imagine the baby at all!!

bluebooties good luck for tomorrow, fingers crossed baby passes everything :) and thats great that you will get your induction date so you can plan your leave etc around it, have you heard any more about your new leave policy?

AshFind
December 20th, 2017, 04:13 PM
Blue hoping for the best tomorrow! I’ll be waiting for an update
Pbn I feel you! Everything hurts!! And I’m ALWAYS hot mid winter here and I’m driving with the windows cracked and kids are always complaining they’re cold [emoji23] sorry Boys!
4b2p well hopefully not much longer for you to have to bear the pain. Come on baby!

Bluebooties
December 20th, 2017, 05:20 PM
I hear u Ash and Pbn3, i am ready for this to be over as well. My back is the main trouble area and then the spd. Hot water bottle and dermoplast have been my friends lately but still relief is only temporary.

4blue2pink I need to know the exact induction date b4 i can call that third party group and get further details so waiting on my OB.

LMSM
December 20th, 2017, 09:43 PM
4b2p – I would have asked for further investigation and did ask hubs to ask too, but what can I say, he just didn’t bother :(
Next time I see the Dr (early Jan) I will mention it to her anyways because I can’t quite get off my mind there is something unusual about E’s ligaments for her to be so prone to injury – I mean her sister has climbed/jumped etc way more recklessly – and never hurt herself like that!

Ash – haha I’m the same – I think all pregnant women run really hot haha

Blue – keep us posted – hope the appointment/tests all go well!

I can so sympathise with your desire to be over it now – it’s hard work!!! Not that long to go now for you ladies, hang in there! ;)
I am only 26 weeks and feel like my body is over it already between the constant contractions, SPD, sleeplessness and sciatica – as much as I want to enjoy it and her in me & I know that I will cry and miss my belly when she is out – it definitely will be a relief for my body ^^

Skyblue
December 20th, 2017, 10:32 PM
I️ wrote a long msg but Tapatalk started acting up again. I️ had to
Delete and reinstall. [emoji849][emoji849]
So,I️
Am going to post short msgs now.
4b2p - I️ am so so excited for you. It’s the kids not knowing that tickles me the most. [emoji4] I️ can’t imagine how you kept it from them. Do they ask any questions about your belly? How do you do it? You have to write a detailed birth story with pictures on fb pls. Hope I️ could post this now.

Skyblue
December 20th, 2017, 10:40 PM
Ash - I️ agree with you about the snot. Bad and severe colds run in my family but the one I️ got in this pregnancy has been the worse ever. I️ has a massive nose bleed on day4. The things that helped the best
1 Rest,rest and rest. I️ stopped worrying about who is eating what and just slept because I️ was miserable. I️ know this must be super challenging for you with your work to finish and kids. Still pls try.
2 Ocean saline spray. That helped a lot with the snot and I️ took my heat pack and applied it over my forehead and around nose and that helped a lot too. I️ couldn’t smell or taste anything for over 3 weeks. It was the heat pack that brought the sense back.
My doc suggested that I️ drink a lot of hot water too.
Try these things and see if any of it helps. Hope you feel better soon.

Skyblue
December 20th, 2017, 10:46 PM
Bluebooties- Good luck for your appointment tomorrow. Hope and pray that the baby gets a perfect score. Keep us posted. Jan 8th is so close if they induce you in 37 weeks. We are all so close. [emoji4]
LMSM - Hope the little girl feels all better by tomorrow.
Pbn - I️ have such bad pain in the bone around my lady parts. It hurts so bad when I️ sit or stand or when I️ have to pee. Walking to the restroom looks impossible at times. I️ am still walking dd back from school because she loves walking with her friends. Not for long though. I️ still don’t want the time to go by fast. I️ love being pregnant and now that I️ have made peace with gd, this pain is making things hard [emoji853]I️

4blue2pink
December 21st, 2017, 06:42 AM
bluebooties fingers crossed you get your date today so you can make the call!! :)

LMSM it does sound like something is not quite right :( but i think its quite common for kids to have this issue and she will most likely grow out of it, but its still stressful for you having to constantly deal with her hurting herself!!

sky they havent asked at all!! i dont get very big and do wear loose clothes so i guess that helps to hide it, im honestly just glad to not have to answer 5000 questions a day from them all about "when is the baby coming?" etc!! it would drive me mad!!

mommaxo3
December 21st, 2017, 08:33 AM
4blue2pink - I hope baby comes before Christmas so it's like a fun early Christmas gift! I also thought I'd get the "whens baby coming" 4567455684 times but they really haven't asked much. They know baby is coming after my oldest daughter's birthday which is in Jan so I'm sure the questions may start then.

Blue - We're all waiting to hear your finish line date! Jan 9th sounds like a good date (it's my oldest DD's 10th birthday) ;)

4blue2pink
December 21st, 2017, 09:11 AM
mommaxo i dont think it'll be before xmas that would be quite early for me, im thinking last week of december/first week of jan but we will see!! :D at least if the questions start in jan you wont have them for too long

Bluebooties
December 21st, 2017, 11:55 AM
Well what ya know ! For the first time baby took the required number of practice breaths within the first 15 mins of the biophysical AND the placental flow was near normal !
The only thing different today compared to the 2 tests with abnormal flow were i that i had rested more than usual this past week being off from work and all while the prior 2 weeks i was on call when i got tested.

So MFM still recommends no point in going further than 38 weeks. I placed a call into my OB's office to confirm my date and time for induction. The OB has an opening for jan 8th which is 37 weeks 4 days for me. Then i will call the third party group to set up my FMLA.

Bluebooties
December 21st, 2017, 11:56 AM
I got to see baby's face in 3d today and baby has a cute button nose ! [emoji173]

Bluebooties
December 21st, 2017, 11:58 AM
Also baby was 3 pound 15 ounces as of last Wednesday at 33 week 5 days. They will follow on weight next weeks visit ( every 2 weeks ). I am hoping to reach above 5 pounds by induction date 🤞

AshFind
December 21st, 2017, 01:26 PM
That’s fantastic blue! So glad all is looking up! Wish there was more you could do to rest from work but your so close to the finish line.

4blue2pink
December 21st, 2017, 02:05 PM
great news Bluebooties :D

Skyblue
December 21st, 2017, 02:30 PM
So glad to read your update bluebooties. Do you have the picture of the baby? Share with us. Hope you can get some rest. ❤️

Bluebooties
December 21st, 2017, 03:39 PM
This is baby's profile with hand covering lips and chin so u can see nose and half facehttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171221/5d5a31f0d6d55da898b915ce6a6a2742.jpg

AshFind
December 21st, 2017, 04:45 PM
Blue [emoji170][emoji170] love 3d scans
Just got finished with my appointment. Baby is still head down yay! And I’m not dilated what a relief. I feel much more comfortable traveling for Christmas

4blue2pink
December 21st, 2017, 06:00 PM
bluebooties so cute :heart:

Ash thats great news!! :D when do you guys go? fingers crossed little miss stays put and doesnt cause you any drama!!

4blue2pink
December 21st, 2017, 06:03 PM
not seen anything from XXforhubby in a while.. has anyone heard from her? i know shes not swaying or anything but she was so active with all the pics/updates of her little girl

Bluebooties
December 21st, 2017, 06:41 PM
Blue [emoji170][emoji170] love 3d scans
Just got finished with my appointment. Baby is still head down yay! And I’m not dilated what a relief. I feel much more comfortable traveling for Christmas

[emoji170](07) [emoji170](09) [emoji170](14)[emoji170](15)[emoji166] EDD 1-15-18[emoji166]Awesome Ash ! Enjoy the holidays. When will u get back home from the holiday travels ?

Bluebooties
December 21st, 2017, 06:41 PM
Thanks 4b2p !

Pbn3
December 21st, 2017, 07:22 PM
Bluebooties fantastic news!!! And omg [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] what a cute baby [emoji7][emoji7]

4b2p I was just thinking about xxforhubby the other day and that I hadn't seen her oist in awhile! I'll send her a pm tonight I think and check in [emoji4]

Ash glad to hear all is going well for your Christmas plans and hope nothing changes!

Bluebooties
December 21st, 2017, 07:30 PM
Thanks Pbn3 !

AshFind
December 21st, 2017, 08:33 PM
4blue2pink and blue we will drive two hours Monday and we’ve decided to come home same night rather stay. It’ll just make for a super long day with 3 christmases and driving 4 hours

LMSM
December 21st, 2017, 11:02 PM
Fantastic news Blue, what a cutie!!! I love how much you can start seeing their features in 3D, a little sneak peek of baby to come :)

Ash, enjoy your little trip, hope all goes well and miss E stays put juuuust that bit longer ;)

If I don’t get a chance on the day, merry Christmas in advance all!!! :awe: enjoy the special times with your loved ones :awe:
I can’t wait for a few days ,un rushed , with my girls and hubby

mommaxo3
December 22nd, 2017, 08:46 AM
4blue2pink - I thought you were further along and due this month. Sorry. Lots of due dates in here lol.

Bluebooties - So glad baby did well! And January 8th sounds like a great day. Do you set up the FMLA before or after the baby comes? I emailed earlier this week about it but still haven't gotten any response but the guy I emailed may be out for the holidays. Better get those preemie and newborn sizes ready.

Everyone else...Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! I probably won't be back until after Christmas. Maybe I'll come back to some baby pictures ;)

Bluebooties
December 22nd, 2017, 09:24 AM
4blue2pink - I thought you were further along and due this month. Sorry. Lots of due dates in here lol.

Bluebooties - So glad baby did well! And January 8th sounds like a great day. Do you set up the FMLA before or after the baby comes? I emailed earlier this week about it but still haven't gotten any response but the guy I emailed may be out for the holidays. Better get those preemie and newborn sizes ready.

Everyone else...Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! I probably won't be back until after Christmas. Maybe I'll come back to some baby pictures ;)I am planning to call on tuesday as offices out/closed for christmas. My HR recommends starting b4 baby.

4blue2pink
December 22nd, 2017, 10:28 AM
Ash i think its wise to do it in one day even though it makes it a very long one!! you dont want to be hours away from your hospital for too long at this point :D

pbn XX is probably just busy with christmas etc but she such an active poster that i noticed she'd gone quiet!!

LMSM hope you have a lovely Christmas with your girls :heart:

mommaxo3 im due right at the end of December :)

Bluebooties
December 22nd, 2017, 01:13 PM
Ok induction set for January 12th at 3 AM. I will be 38 weeks exact then. But i will start FMLA from January 5 th ( my 37 week ) just so in case they want to move back induction date i am covered either way plus i can rest prior to delivery day. So overall either way i have 7 work days left prior to delivery.

Bluebooties
December 22nd, 2017, 01:15 PM
Now to figure out what i will do with the kids at 3 AM in the morning. For lots of technical reasons they start inductions overnight/that early and no chance to move it to another time frame.

AshFind
December 22nd, 2017, 03:40 PM
Blue that’s good you’ll have a week off before! Id for sure take it! That early is always hard to get all the kids around. Do you have anyone who could come stay at your house to make it easier?

Bluebooties
December 22nd, 2017, 08:21 PM
Blue that’s good you’ll have a week off before! Id for sure take it! That early is always hard to get all the kids around. Do you have anyone who could come stay at your house to make it easier?

[emoji170](07) [emoji170](09) [emoji170](14)[emoji170](15)[emoji166] EDD 1-15-18[emoji166]We have some on need basis nannies but i dont know if they would want to come at 3 am. Will ask. But as last resort since kids go to school/daycare at 8. So maybe i could drive myself to L&D and start the process at 3 am while DH can join in after dropping kids off at 8 am.

AshFind
December 22nd, 2017, 11:11 PM
Yes blue it does stink a bit more the more kids you have but dh and I have to do stuff like that also. He is there for delivery and stays most of the days but usually drives home at night to take care of the boys and make sure they’re comfortable and not left out. Which I hate he’s not with me but I’m grateful he helps care for the others while I’m on a “mini vacation” [emoji12]

Pbn3
December 23rd, 2017, 02:37 PM
Oh my Bluebooties! 3am??!!! So glad you'll be having a week off prior! Rest up as much as possible!! I cant wait to find out what you're having [emoji3]

4blue2pink so close as well [emoji38] its like the race is on to see who will deliver first... you, Bluebooties or Ash [emoji125]

Lmsm happy to hear things are getting sorted at your house and so close to chrissy too!

Sky I hope your pain doesn't get any worse! Mine gets worse and better as I overdo it then rest [emoji23] after Christmas I plan on resting as much as possible. I'm finally satisfied with my house and what I've achieved in 10 weeks (when I've had 6 years to do it [emoji23][emoji23])

Lola it's been forever! How are you?

Merry Christmas to one and all [emoji319][emoji322][emoji320] I hope you all have a wonderful time xxoo Talk to you all on the other side of it [emoji173]

Bluebooties
December 23rd, 2017, 03:07 PM
Oh my Bluebooties! 3am??!!! So glad you'll be having a week off prior! Rest up as much as possible!! I cant wait to find out what you're having [emoji3]

4blue2pink so close as well [emoji38] its like the race is on to see who will deliver first... you, Bluebooties or Ash [emoji125]

Lmsm happy to hear things are getting sorted at your house and so close to chrissy too!

Sky I hope your pain doesn't get any worse! Mine gets worse and better as I overdo it then rest [emoji23] after Christmas I plan on resting as much as possible. I'm finally satisfied with my house and what I've achieved in 10 weeks (when I've had 6 years to do it [emoji23][emoji23])

Lola it's been forever! How are you?

Merry Christmas to one and all [emoji319][emoji322][emoji320] I hope you all have a wonderful time xxoo Talk to you all on the other side of it [emoji173]

Per the nurse i spoke to for scheduling, this being my first induction they dont know how long my body will take to respond to meds and so they want to start early so as not to sitting by my side sll day [emoji1]. And i get what they r saying. She wants be dilated by the time the doc comes in for rounds at 8 AM so she can possibly deliver me and then head off to her clinic.
I am so ready to have this kid ! Just tired of all these tests and fluctuating news, one day all is hood the other not good arghhh. I am feeling all will be normal, i probably just have a petite passive baby. And in fact sonogram weight estimation has 10 % error margin as well.

Lola has been quite for a while i am hoping its just bcoz of the festivities and all is well at her end.

Sky how r u ? How frequently r u getting ur NST now ?

Merry Christmas to all !

4blue2pink
December 24th, 2017, 02:12 PM
its Christmas Eve night here now, hope you all have a lovely Christmas and New Year with your families :heart: xx

Skyblue
December 24th, 2017, 03:40 PM
Merry Christmas ladies and wish you all happy holidays.
Ash - Please update once you are back from the trip. Hope you have a wonderful trip and coming back the same is a good idea.
Bluebooties- Wow Jan 12. Getting so close now. My Nst is twice a week. It’s a lot of appointments. I️ hear you. But whatever helps us feel that the baby is doing okay. Hang in there. Almost there.
Pbn - You have done a lot in the last 10 weeks. You are awesome. Enjoy the holidays now. ❤️❤️
4b2p- I️ will be waiting for the news soon. ❤️
LMSM - Is dh Home? How is the little girl doing? Merry Christmas and enjoy the festival.
Lolla,Kat,Iwant4kids and everyone else - Hope all is well. Have a Very Merry Christmas.

Pbn3
December 24th, 2017, 05:30 PM
Merry Christmas all!!

Just wanted to say that I've had about 3 hours sleep due to THE worst SPD pain. I could not sleep because of it and when I would finally drift off the shooting pains would wake me straight up again. Lightning crotch doesn't begin to describe the pain between my legs and the stabbing in my back. I literally feel like I've been repeatedly punched between the legs with an iron fist, my whole lower abdomen and groin is even sore to touch like its badly bruised. Thank god my mum is here because I can barely move [emoji22] I was actually worried about my waters breaking!! This has been the absolute worst pain I've had and constant. Has anyone had this before???!!!! I'm going to take some panadol shortly because I've had enough and its Christmas Day [emoji24]

Bluebooties
December 24th, 2017, 06:03 PM
Merry Christmas all!!

Just wanted to say that I've had about 3 hours sleep due to THE worst SPD pain. I could not sleep because of it and when I would finally drift off the shooting pains would wake me straight up again. Lightning crotch doesn't begin to describe the pain between my legs and the stabbing in my back. I literally feel like I've been repeatedly punched between the legs with an iron fist, my whole lower abdomen and groin is even sore to touch like its badly bruised. Thank god my mum is here because I can barely move [emoji22] I was actually worried about my waters breaking!! This has been the absolute worst pain I've had and constant. Has anyone had this before???!!!! I'm going to take some panadol shortly because I've had enough and its Christmas Day [emoji24]

Sent from my SM-G900I using TapatalkO no pnb3. U probably overdid it on ur feet. Just rest up. Glad ur mum is here.

Bluedreaming
December 25th, 2017, 06:08 AM
Pbn3 I had server Spd with my youngest daughter from 14 weeks up to about a month or so after I had her. When they measured my stomach at appointments they would very lightly touch and I would be screaming to the point I could cry. It can be excruciating like you described. Rest, laying back in a recliner and wearing a pelvic support is what took a little of the pain and discomfort away. Good luck and I do hope your able to get more sleep tonight.

Pbn3
December 25th, 2017, 06:59 AM
Thanks Bluebooties and Bluedreaming!

Bluedreaming the recliner is where I ended up getting the 3 hours sleep and where I am right now. I'm not going to bother trying to sleep in bed tonight. I have rested alot today (again in the recliner) and can walk so much better for it so I don't want to take a step back and risk it happening again that bad. I'm so so thankful I've gotten this far problem free and not had to go through it the whole pregnancy like you had to (ouch!!! [emoji50])

Bluedreaming
December 25th, 2017, 08:21 PM
I am glad the recliner helped. It would have to be the most painful thing I have had while being pregnant. I am glad you don’t have long to go and once baby is here it should go away. Will be thinking of you

Skyblue
December 26th, 2017, 04:09 AM
Oh no Pbn. Hope you get some relief from the pain soon. I️ agree with bluebooties, rest as much as you can.
I️ also have pain between my legs and getting up from bed or after sitting for sometime is an absolute terror. I️ feel like I️ can’t even make it to the bathroom when my bladder is full. That’s how bad the pain is. My inlaws will be here in two days. Hoping to get some much needed pampering. [emoji52]
Bluedreaming- It’s so good to hear from you. How have you been?
4b2p - How are you doing? I️ always forget to ask if you are on fb. I️ really want to see a picture of your bump. And I️ can’t wait for your baby to be here. My best friend’s family is with us to celebrate Christmas since we won’t be able to meet as much with I️

Skyblue
December 26th, 2017, 04:11 AM
Inlaws being here. I️ had to hit send because it was about to go blank on me like always. [emoji849] So I️ also told
My friend about your kids not knowing about you being pregnant. She was so touched and got so excited too. [emoji4]
How is everyone else doing?
Ash - Are you Back at home?

IWant4Kids
December 26th, 2017, 05:14 AM
Merry Christmas ladies! Hope you've had a magical time with loved ones!
Pbn3 - that pain sounds horrible :( hope it improves x

4blue2pink
December 26th, 2017, 06:58 AM
sky getting out of bed and shuffling to the bathroom is the worst :( complete agony!! it sounds like you have a houseful for Christmas :) i hope your having an amazing time, thats so sweet of your friend :heart: yes im in the facebook group!

pbn hows the spd now? :( its like a balancing act with it isnt it, gotta keep it under control or it becomes horrific!! i hope your feeling less sore now

Ash yay for 37 weeks!! :D :D imagine if you now go overdue!!

bluedreaming how are you? its good to see you back :)

Pbn3
December 26th, 2017, 07:33 AM
Thank you Sky and 4blue2pink! It's better but I'm in the recliner again and still awake at 11.30pm after trying to sleep in bed. The stabbing pain in the back started up and some shooting pains through the vagina so I've given up trying to sleep in bed. Its also near impossible to roll from one side to the other [emoji23][emoji24] I was able to get around good this morning though so spent the morning putting all the Christmas stuff away, rearranging my lounge back to normal and washing. Then spent the afternoon relaxing. Feeling ready to be done and the 2 week countdown begins tomorrow morning [emoji3]

Sky I hope your pain eases rather than worsens, maybe look into one of those support braces as you still have awhile to go.

4blue2pink I keep waiting to hear you're in labour!!! We are about to hit a busy baby delivering time in here [emoji3]

4blue2pink
December 26th, 2017, 08:52 AM
the only thing that eases it for me now is a hot bath pbn, even if it means getting in the bath twice a day including at ridiculous hours like 5am yesterday morning :-/ ive only had the spd hang around after delivery with one baby (#5 and it stayed for about 4 weeks) but i have a nasty feeling its going to do the same this time :( suppose its payback for me not having it at all last time (knew that was too good to be repeated!!)

AshFind
December 26th, 2017, 01:41 PM
Sky yes we made it home safe and sound. And with no sign of baby yet...
4blue2pink I sure hope not to go over lol I’d be a first! I’m excited to meet her but feel so unready!
Pbn hope you can get some r&r once your finished cleaning. I am in full on cleaning mode today! Getting all Christmas put up and I think I’m even going to attempt the tree 🤦*♀️ we will see...
afm no sign of baby yet. Dh was excited to get home last night [emoji15] but it seems to not be affecting me as bad which is ok if it takes a few tries I really want to get Christmas cleaned up and it’d be ideal after the new year for dh work. But I’m not to worried about that we can figure it out!

Pbn3
December 26th, 2017, 04:42 PM
4blue2pink while a hot bath sounds lovely I have the air con going at least 8 hours a day now and during the night. It's so hot without it [emoji29] but it is the first month of summer [emoji23] I've been lucky enough to not have to take any more pain relief. I mean it hurts to get around for the most part but the pain level goes up and down so I've been able to manage. I'm assuming its cold/winter where you are? Do you think the cold makes it worse for you?

Ash imagine if you made it to your due date!!! [emoji50][emoji50][emoji50] Or gave birth on the 10th when I go in [emoji6][emoji6] That would be awesome [emoji3]

Pbn3
December 26th, 2017, 04:56 PM
So on xmas eve shopping my mum bought me a gorgeous baby things gift hamper. You know the ones that are done up like a little tower and pinned to keep shape? So it had a white towel as the base, newborn nappies, a 000 tshirt and wrap with an elephant teddy sitting on top. Other things were shoved in like a nail clippers etc. It was all white and grey in colour and some green. Anyway when we pulled it apart for washing the white with grey dots wrap had a pink border [emoji50] I said to mum maybe its a sign [emoji23][emoji23] Not sure how I feel about it though other than shocked at how I felt about it as in I think deep down all this time I'm expecting a boy and can only imagine holding a little boy in my arms. When I seen the pink it was truly a shock [emoji50][emoji50] makes me wonder how I'll react if this 'sign' comes true [emoji23][emoji23]

Bluebooties
December 26th, 2017, 06:57 PM
Hope it is a true sign for u pbn3 and u get ur little girl !
As for me i have spent every single day of these past 8 months forceing myself to think only and only of a baby girl in an attempt to avoid disappointment and i think it has worked pretty well. My biggest test now will be travelling back home to my inlaws with 4 girls and have to face my BIL's wife who has the ONLY boy/aka male heir in my husbands family. She and my mum in law will rub it in my face for sure "sigh"

Bluebooties
December 26th, 2017, 07:00 PM
I am glad u found some relief pbn3, spd can be awefull. Surprisingly after 12 days of rest my right sided hip cramp and resultant intermittent sciatica has completely gone. Either that or baby shifted position.

I felt baby hiccup for the first time today in 8 months ! It was cute

Pbn3
December 26th, 2017, 08:31 PM
That's awesome Bluebooties [emoji3] both the rest helping your hip and sciatica and feeling bub hiccup [emoji173] I think mine is a combination of spd and bubs position as the level of pain comes and goes and the shooting pains would have to be nerve pain right? Apparently there's a lot around the cervix and if bub has engaged it can cause it? In any case its nice to rest and boy do you deserve it!!!

I understand you guarding your heart but I hope so very much you have your boy in there. I would hold off telling those family members who are so insensitive until last of all [emoji23] let them assume or sweat on it!

AshFind
December 26th, 2017, 09:17 PM
Pbn it would be crazy if I made it to my dd. I have been having a lot more bh today so we will see. But I’ve always felt ready to have the boys and I rushed it I feel like but I’m just not there this time and I really think it’s because I’m a boy Mom. Yes I’m getting what I wanted but I’m so scared and just can’t imagine myself with a pink bundle and am super scared how it’s going to change our household!
Blue glad your feeling a bit better after your rest days. I love baby hiccups... you’ll be feeling it all the time now.

Bluebooties
December 26th, 2017, 09:36 PM
Yes rest helped a huge deal. I go back to work tomorrow for 6 days only ending new years day. Then from jan 2nd till feb 13th i am off on a combo of my own regular off weeks and FMLA [emoji322]

Skyblue
December 27th, 2017, 04:34 AM
Pbn - I️ hope that’s a sign and you do get your pink bundle. Counting days till 10th. Take it easy now. You have done a lot of work. ❤️
Ash - Glad you made it back home safe and sound. Now we are all
Set for E to make her appearance. Can’t wait.
4b2p - Are we there yet? I️ am getting so impatient.
Bluebooties- You deserved the rest. Boy, you have been working a lot and then the added stress. I️ am so glad that you got a break. Hiccups are the cutest. I️ Love whenever the baby has hiccups. Don’t focus on your bil’s wife and inlaws. Just happy thoughts for now. I️

Skyblue
December 27th, 2017, 04:40 AM
Had to hit send because Tapatalk got stuck and then it starts showing the blank screen. I️ pray that you get the desire of your heart bluebooties. Much love.
Lolla,LMSM,Kat - How are you all?
I️ had my nst today. The baby was moving a lot and it was cute for sometime but then the nurse had to literally hold the the thing that they use to hear the heartbeat for 10 min. She was smiling and said that’s a good problem to have and that the baby needed her special attention today. She was really sweet n cool about it.
I️ always wanted to ask but kept forgetting.
Ladies in US,,What are your thoughts on Kaiser if you have or had it in the past?
We have to change our insurance from Jan 1 and I️ will be going to Kaiser. A new doctor and everything else will be new. Thoughts?

Skyblue
December 27th, 2017, 05:01 AM
Forgot to mention, my friend left today and we were so sad. It’s so much fun having them at our place. The kids just adore each other and we are all
so comfortable together. I️ had that sinking feeling since they won’t be able to come to spend a night for a few months since inlaws are coming.
My inlaws will be here day after tomorrow so will be cleaning and preparing the house for their stay. This is their first trip to US. I️ am excited and nervous. I️ have never been with them when pregnant. [emoji4]
But I️ am excited since I️ am very close to my mil. She is amazing.
I️ just have a lot of discomfort moving around with all the aches and pains.

Pbn3
December 27th, 2017, 06:02 AM
Sky enjoy your visit from you inlaws! How exciting its their first time to the US! Take it easy and hope your aches and pains ease up [emoji173] Great to hear you had a fantastic appt too!

AshFind
December 27th, 2017, 08:53 AM
Sky I feel ya on the discomfort! Sorry can’t help with the insurance we’ve always had united healthcare. I bet your in laws are over the moon to come to the us and see you! And that’s fantastic your so close with your mil. I’m pretty close with mine and appreciate everything she does my mom rarely comes over (she’s only 5miles away) and never helps unless I ask. But my mil comes over when dh is on work trips, takes us out to eat, and helps me clean! It’s such a relief to have that person in your life. How long do your in laws get to stay with you?

Bluebooties
December 27th, 2017, 10:15 AM
Had to hit send because Tapatalk got stuck and then it starts showing the blank screen. I️ pray that you get the desire of your heart bluebooties. Much love.
Lolla,LMSM,Kat - How are you all?
I️ had my nst today. The baby was moving a lot and it was cute for sometime but then the nurse had to literally hold the the thing that they use to hear the heartbeat for 10 min. She was smiling and said that’s a good problem to have and that the baby needed her special attention today. She was really sweet n cool about it.
I️ always wanted to ask but kept forgetting.
Ladies in US,,What are your thoughts on Kaiser if you have or had it in the past?
We have to change our insurance from Jan 1 and I️ will be going to Kaiser. A new doctor and everything else will be new. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkAwe that's cute. My main problem on NST and biophysicals is lack of movement on baby's part so that really is good that u have an active baby !

Bluebooties
December 27th, 2017, 10:18 AM
I have dealt with Kaiser but haven't had it myself so not sure of how to guide u.

kat1234
December 27th, 2017, 02:04 PM
Sky - we have BCBS, always have. I’m very happy with our current plan.
I’m doing ok! Have an ear infection that is killing me and had to have 4 moles removed which are stinging too - sooo wish I could take Advil [emoji51]

Skyblue
December 27th, 2017, 02:55 PM
Sky I feel ya on the discomfort! Sorry can’t help with the insurance we’ve always had united healthcare. I bet your in laws are over the moon to come to the us and see you! And that’s fantastic your so close with your mil. I’m pretty close with mine and appreciate everything she does my mom rarely comes over (she’s only 5miles away) and never helps unless I ask. But my mil comes over when dh is on work trips, takes us out to eat, and helps me clean! It’s such a relief to have that person in your life. How long do your in laws get to stay with you?

Your mil sounds awesome Ash. When you have kids and Your hands full, help like this counts way more than anything materialistic. My mil is a woman of patience and huge heart. I️ learn a lot from her everyday. We still have different opinions on few things but nothing that I can’t ignore knowing how loving she is.
We had to choose between united and kaiser but kaiser was way cheaper than United and we were even willing to pay the extra money had my hospital confirmed that they will accept United but they kept saying that they were still negotiating until the last date so it made more sense to go with kaiser.

Skyblue
December 27th, 2017, 02:58 PM
Sky - we have BCBS, always have. I’m very happy with our current plan.
I’m doing ok! Have an ear infection that is killing me and had to have 4 moles removed which are stinging too - sooo wish I could take Advil [emoji51]

We had anthem blue cross and I️ loved it. Specially because I️ love going to Pamf but didn’t have an option to stay with it. [emoji853]
Hope all goes well with Kaiser too.
Ear infection and mole removal sounds painful. Take care. Did you check with OB for Advil? May be half of it if not full.

4blue2pink
December 27th, 2017, 05:00 PM
pbn its middle of winter here!! but that doesnt stop me having really bad disgusting night sweats :( glad your feeling a bit better im so excited to see your announcement and if baby is a boy or girl!!

sky still waiting here :) im happy for baby to come when its ready

bluebooties 6 weeks leave is fantastic :D ignore your relatives im really sorry they behave like that, they should be celebrating a new baby regardless of gender!!

kat it sounds like your having a rough time :( there are painkillers you can have during pregnancy i hope you find something that helps

Ash that sucks that your mum never comes round :( but your mil sounds amazing!!

Bluebooties
December 28th, 2017, 01:29 AM
Had a killing 12 hours at work.
Finally getting some rest. Hope i can make it through the next 5 days. I have no sick time left [emoji21]

Bluebooties
December 28th, 2017, 01:30 AM
Kat are u on antibiotics for the ear ? Ask ur pcp for some non Aspirin/nsaid pain meds.

Bluebooties
December 28th, 2017, 02:28 PM
Yay [emoji322] had my biophysical and baby was super active and we are at 5 lbs 2 oz at 35 weeks 6 days. Baby gained a lot during these past 2 weeks. My average babies are 6 lbs do i think baby is getting on track. Placental flow still somewhat restricted but as long as baby keeps gaining and stays active we r good for induction at 38 weeks !
Now to get through these 4 remaining days of work !

AshFind
December 28th, 2017, 03:43 PM
That’s fantastic blue! My 35w baby was 5lb 2oz!! Hopefully dh and girls are helping out around the house so you can have some down time when your off.

AshFind
December 28th, 2017, 03:45 PM
Ladies currently I am having contractions every 4m [emoji33] not to painful yet lying down right now but I’m going to go grab out the treadmill to see maybe if this is the real thing?? I’m not sure! I do this and have contractions super close together then it stops but these seem to be getting slowly stronger! When I stay in one place. Once I move around they slow [emoji848] we shall see!

Pbn3
December 28th, 2017, 03:50 PM
Omg Ash!!!!!! Eeeeeeeek!!!!! Keep us updated!!!

Bluebooties that is fantastic news!!! What relief you must be feeling!!

AshFind
December 28th, 2017, 04:40 PM
Went for a walk and all has slowed... false alarm sorry [emoji51]

Pbn3
December 28th, 2017, 05:34 PM
Had me all excited there Ash [emoji23] but boy you gotta be close [emoji3] Can I be a pain and ask you to post in our facebook group if it starts up again? I don't get notifications for tapatalk anymore so I miss alot of posts until I come in here checking.

Bluebooties
December 28th, 2017, 05:45 PM
O good Ash that it settled although it would be exciting to finally meet Miss E.

AshFind
December 28th, 2017, 05:55 PM
Yes i will pbn i don’t get notifications anymore either. Next time I’ll let you know when I’m actually headed to the dr. Still having them 5m apart but they’re super super mild and I’m sure once i lay down for the night it’ll stop

Skyblue
December 28th, 2017, 06:13 PM
Bluebooties- Yay ❤️❤️ Such a wonderful news. Go baby. Take it easy for the next five days. Such a relief.
Ash - I️ got so excited. [emoji4] I️ also don’t get any notifications these days. I️ will keep coming to check though. [emoji7]
Inlaws are here. I️ was so busy cleaning up n cooking that hardly
Slept at night and couldn’t sleep in the day time because dd was awake and I️ felt she will be bored. Trying to get some shut eye when I️ can. So tired.

Bluebooties
December 28th, 2017, 07:26 PM
Ash i will be stalking !

Bluebooties
December 28th, 2017, 07:27 PM
Sky enjoy time with the in-laws i am sure dd is enjoying the grandparents visit.

kat1234
December 28th, 2017, 08:13 PM
Ash - ekk!! Get frisky with hubby he seems to be the one to put you in labor [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Blue - yes, on augmention (sp?) I’m really feeling fine during the day, just hurts at night some. I do feel like I’m falling apart with all my ouchies from having the moles removed. One was between my toes and they took a chunk and one was on my boob!

AshFind
December 28th, 2017, 08:41 PM
Kat this is what caused it to begin with! I’m sure I could go tonight but I hate leaving my kids with my parents because one of my brothers is into drugs so they don’t ever go over without dh or myself because they don’t know what they’re getting into if they were to find something. My youngest brother is away for the night visiting his girlfriend and my mil is staying away with my sil [emoji30] so baby is just going to have to wait! My mom offered to come over in the middle of the night if need be but I’m sure she’ll take them back to her place in the am when they wake and I haven’t ever had the heart to tell them the reason we barely come over anymore [emoji53] and I have more family around that are more than willing to help but I know I’d hurt my parents feelings sending the kids elsewhere ..... my brother is causing more heartache than he realizes!

Bluebooties
December 28th, 2017, 08:49 PM
Kat this is what caused it to begin with! I’m sure I could go tonight but I hate leaving my kids with my parents because one of my brothers is into drugs so they don’t ever go over without dh or myself because they don’t know what they’re getting into if they were to find something. My youngest brother is away for the night visiting his girlfriend and my mil is staying away with my sil [emoji30] so baby is just going to have to wait! My mom offered to come over in the middle of the night if need be but I’m sure she’ll take them back to her place in the am when they wake and I haven’t ever had the heart to tell them the reason we barely come over anymore [emoji53] and I have more family around that are more than willing to help but I know I’d hurt my parents feelings sending the kids elsewhere ..... my brother is causing more heartache than he realizes!

[emoji170](07) [emoji170](09) [emoji170](14)[emoji170](15)[emoji166] EDD 1-15-18[emoji166][emoji17] O Ash hope things work out well for you tonight

kat1234
December 28th, 2017, 08:50 PM
Awe! Sorry Ash! I’d feel the same way. I’m so impressed you are still putting out 🤪 so much. It’s been weeks over here, need to do something about that but everything hurts [emoji23]

AshFind
December 28th, 2017, 09:53 PM
Thanks blue! I think everything has pretty well stopped I have contractions here and there but nothing major like this am with fresh sperm [emoji854].
Kat it’s very frustrating the way he is and has been for 10 years! But he was at least away in Colorado for a while and we didn’t have to “face” the reality. I just try to stay away as best I can. Anyways..... lol the it’s excruciating putting out so much 🤣. But I know it’s the only way I make good progress so the show must go on! It is so hard to breathe [emoji23].

AshFind
December 28th, 2017, 09:54 PM
Oh and I see the dr in the morning so we will see if any progress has been made.

kat1234
December 28th, 2017, 10:39 PM
Blue - on amoxicillin (sp?), not augmention.

Pbn3
December 28th, 2017, 11:10 PM
Ash hope it all works out ok and I'm sorry to hear about your brother [emoji173]

Kat any improvement? I'm not sure what the worst pain is but ear pain would have to be right up there [emoji22]

Sky hope you have a lovely time with your inlaws!

Skyblue
December 29th, 2017, 05:14 AM
Thankyou ladies. It’s nice to have family around at this time.
Dd has been showered with gifts and dresses. I️ asked for traditional Indian clothes for dd since we get everything else here and now I️ can’t find room to put her clothes. ❤️ I️ meant one or two
but they all got her traditional clothes and they are gorgeous. Will try to share pics when she wear those.
My mom sent home made goodies for me and my sisters sent somethings for the baby. I️ am actually happysad because I️ am missing them so bad and I️ am so touched that they love me so much.

IWant4Kids
December 29th, 2017, 06:54 AM
Ash hope bubba stays put until Mil is back! Had me excited [emoji7]

Bluebooties - great news!!! Go bubba, grow! X

maximbella
December 29th, 2017, 08:01 AM
Hi ladies! Augh I’m missing so much, but it’s been so crazy here and we hosted for Christmas and I’m just now able to breathe again!

Sky, enjoy the time with your in laws. So wonderful to have a great relationship like that with your mil!

Kat, so sorry, feel better! That’s the worst!

Ash and pbn, my goodness you’re so close!!! I’m getting so excited for you both. Ash, I feel the same way about bringing a boy into our family and changing the dynamic, but I’ve gotten a lot of great advice lately and it seems that the tone from everyone is that it just works. Your boys will love having a baby sister!!

Blue, wonderful news!!!! When is your actual DD?

Iwant4, you’re getting close also! I’m so excited for all of you ladies!!

Everything here is great. The girls really seem to be excited about having a baby brother and it’s all kind of falling into place. Even though I’d love to have another DD, I somehow feel like this little guy was meant to be with us the entire time. The girls are excited not to have to share their things (lol) and I can see how special their bond will be, even though I never experienced that before with a brother. I think it might be all in how you raise them to be close, as opposed to gender. Dh is also really excited, which makes me happy. All that said....and I know this is so premature, I’m really still thinking of #4. Dh is getting a vasectomy after this baby and we’ll freeze some sperm and I’ll have to figure out with atomic how I could kind of guarantee #4 to be a girl. Anyone know more about that with frozen sperm? Not sure if that still counts as swaying?

Anyone heard from xx?

4blue2pink
December 29th, 2017, 08:07 AM
Ash im sorry to hear about your brother :( completely understand you not wanting the kids round there, fingers crossed baby girl waits till everyone else is back!! so exciting :D

kat that sounds really painful!! especially in between your toes :(

sky it sounds like your having a lovely time with your family :) i bet your daughters dresses are stunning :heart: traditional indian clothes are beautiful

Bluebooties
December 29th, 2017, 09:39 AM
Hi ladies! Augh I’m missing so much, but it’s been so crazy here and we hosted for Christmas and I’m just now able to breathe again!

Sky, enjoy the time with your in laws. So wonderful to have a great relationship like that with your mil!

Kat, so sorry, feel better! That’s the worst!

Ash and pbn, my goodness you’re so close!!! I’m getting so excited for you both. Ash, I feel the same way about bringing a boy into our family and changing the dynamic, but I’ve gotten a lot of great advice lately and it seems that the tone from everyone is that it just works. Your boys will love having a baby sister!!

Blue, wonderful news!!!! When is your actual DD?

Iwant4, you’re getting close also! I’m so excited for all of you ladies!!

Everything here is great. The girls really seem to be excited about having a baby brother and it’s all kind of falling into place. Even though I’d love to have another DD, I somehow feel like this little guy was meant to be with us the entire time. The girls are excited not to have to share their things (lol) and I can see how special their bond will be, even though I never experienced that before with a brother. I think it might be all in how you raise them to be close, as opposed to gender. Dh is also really excited, which makes me happy. All that said....and I know this is so premature, I’m really still thinking of #4. Dh is getting a vasectomy after this baby and we’ll freeze some sperm and I’ll have to figure out with atomic how I could kind of guarantee #4 to be a girl. Anyone know more about that with frozen sperm? Not sure if that still counts as swaying?

Anyone heard from xx?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkMax good to hear from u and i am glad ur feeling better with day about having a boy.
My DD is Jan 26 th.

Bluebooties
December 29th, 2017, 09:44 AM
Sky i need to see the dresses ASAP [emoji7]. I ask for dresses and glass bangles as can't them here easily.
I need to restock mine and the girls dresses too when i go back for a visit this summer.

AshFind
December 29th, 2017, 11:03 AM
Sky that’s so lovely! I’m sure they’re gorgeous can’t wait to see them!
Max glad to hear from you! It’s a bit scary bringing in another gender! I bet with your frozen sperm you could just go ahead and do ht to guarantee it be a dd. And as far as the sharing lol I bought a “my first doll” little stuffed baby doll and ds4 has taken it over calls it his baby and he has his baby’s paci and he carries it around everywhere sooooo they may have to share. [emoji4]

AshFind
December 29th, 2017, 11:35 AM
Just finished my dr appointment and I am dilated to a 1 and cervix is soft [emoji33] oh it’s getting real! And it’s going to me in the minus degrees this weekend ❄️ burrrr

4blue2pink
December 29th, 2017, 11:52 AM
so exciting Ash :D

Max good to see you back :) i agree with Ash can you do gender selection with the frozen sperm? its the only way to guarantee gender, so happy to hear that everything's falling into place for you :) your little man beat all the odds to join your family thats for sure!!

Bluebooties
December 29th, 2017, 04:10 PM
Ash that is so exciting. I was 75% effaced and 1 finger width dilated back when i had my false labour contractions.

AshFind
December 29th, 2017, 05:54 PM
Blue that’s what happened to me with ds1 at 34w I was dilated to a 1-2 then ended up being induced. And with ds4 I was having major hurting contractions and went in and I was only a 1 so it could be a while or it couldn’t who knows

Skyblue
December 30th, 2017, 02:56 PM
Ash,Pbn - How are you ladies?

Skyblue
December 30th, 2017, 02:56 PM
4b2p- Waiting. [emoji12]

4blue2pink
December 30th, 2017, 03:18 PM
nothing yet sky :)

waiting to hear from you Ash :) so exciting!!

Pbn3
December 30th, 2017, 04:12 PM
Sky I'm good thanks! Also waiting for 4blue2pink and Ash to post they're in labour. Tic toc you two!! [emoji352][emoji355][emoji6]

AshFind
December 30th, 2017, 04:39 PM
Had another spell this am after dh helped out lol but it seemed to stop just as fast as it started.... nothing here

Pbn3
December 30th, 2017, 11:56 PM
Meant to say I've been in touch with xxforhubby and she's doing just fine! Busy focusing on the kids and shedding some baby weight [emoji3]

Skyblue
December 31st, 2017, 12:36 AM
Oh that’s nice to know Pbn.
I wish xxforhubby posts a pic of Olivian soon for us. [emoji4]
What time is your c-section Pbn?
Ash - Looks like the sperm isn’t going to do the trick this time. [emoji12][emoji12][emoji12] tic tick tic tock. [emoji4]
4b2p- You are killing me. lol. You have no idea how impatient I am right now. [emoji7][emoji7]
Bluebooties- How are you hon? Work ok?
LMSM - Is dh back?how are things?

Pbn3
December 31st, 2017, 01:45 AM
Sky I'm first cab off the rank [emoji3]!! I have to be there at 6.30am and will be in theatre at 8am!

Bluebooties
December 31st, 2017, 11:04 AM
Oh that’s nice to know Pbn.
I wish xxforhubby posts a pic of Olivian soon for us. [emoji4]
What time is your c-section Pbn?
Ash - Looks like the sperm isn’t going to do the trick this time. [emoji12][emoji12][emoji12] tic tick tic tock. [emoji4]
4b2p- You are killing me. lol. You have no idea how impatient I am right now. [emoji7][emoji7]
Bluebooties- How are you hon? Work ok?
LMSM - Is dh back?how are things?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI am doing good sky. One more day of work left after today. Just need to pull it through. I will be celebrating the new year count down at mid night on call call today [emoji322]

AshFind
December 31st, 2017, 12:46 PM
Blue what is your induction date?
Pbn are you the 10th?
You two could go before me I think! This little girl is comfy

Bluebooties
December 31st, 2017, 01:09 PM
Blue what is your induction date?
Pbn are you the 10th?
You two could go before me I think! This little girl is comfy

[emoji170](07) [emoji170](09) [emoji170](14)[emoji170](15)[emoji166] EDD 1-15-18[emoji166]Its Jan 12th at 3 AM Ash but ofcourse 4b1p, 4b2p and pbn3 are sure to go ahead of me

Pbn3
December 31st, 2017, 02:43 PM
Ash yes mine is the 10th (your 9th?)

Happy New Year to one and all [emoji322]

Bluebooties
January 1st, 2018, 01:13 AM
Happy New Year everyone !

Skyblue
January 1st, 2018, 05:51 AM
Happy New Year Ladies. Can’t wait for our New year babies. 4b2p, Pbn,Ash n bluebooties-Can’t wait.
4b1p - How are you?
It’s 3 am n I can’t stop peeing. [emoji849][emoji12]
Tmi sorry. What gives baby?

AshFind
January 2nd, 2018, 05:42 PM
Hello all [emoji4] in case your not on the fb group we had baby Esmé 1-1 and she’s doing great

maximbella
January 2nd, 2018, 09:08 PM
Omg ash!!! Congrats momma!!! Can you share some photos and info on the birth? How was it? [emoji175]

kat1234
January 2nd, 2018, 09:21 PM
Max - get on our FB group!! It’s private! There’s another birth too, but I’ll let her share.

Pbn3
January 2nd, 2018, 09:31 PM
Maxim can you delete some pm's? I've got what I think may be a solution to your Facebook problem and I trued to pm you but your inbox is full....

AshFind
January 2nd, 2018, 10:06 PM
Deleted pix I can Inbox max if you missed [emoji5]
Max Birth was the longest I’ve had but there was a de on that only works once every 4 weeks (go figure) and she doesn’t like to break water or give pitocin so I came in 8:30 NYE hard contractions every 2m so I got an epidural at 4cm and relaxed so much I quit contracting as much and labor slowed massively so at 7am when she went off duty and my regular dr came on I was 5cm she broke my water and started pitocin my contractions started again around 10 when pitocin kicked in good and between 10-11am I dilated from 5-ready to push! One good push and she was out [emoji15]

momoffourboyz
January 2nd, 2018, 11:48 PM
Ash- cute baby girl! ☺ What is her middle name and how big was she?

AshFind
January 3rd, 2018, 04:38 AM
Marie 6lb 19.5” [emoji7]

Bluebooties
January 3rd, 2018, 11:07 AM
So if i am calculating right and of course assuming myself to be in a fail category the boy sway for our group was roughly 50:50 (54% success 45% fail)

I am counting mal in the success group as she posted sometime back as i believe she is having a boy

Bluebooties
January 3rd, 2018, 03:17 PM
Ok ladies had my routine check. 2 cm dilated, 70% effaced, soft and baby at station -1 meaning not engaged yet.
Induction time moved from 3 AM to 6 AM so yay !

kat1234
January 3rd, 2018, 08:27 PM
Blue - that’s awesome! And I was always skeptical of the “sway” tactics but now I’m really skeptical 🤪 I think this is your blue bundle bc I just do [emoji170]

atomic sagebrush
January 3rd, 2018, 08:41 PM
So if i am calculating right and of course assuming myself to be in a fail category the boy sway for our group was roughly 50:50 (54% success 45% fail)

I am counting mal in the success group as she posted sometime back as i believe she is having a boy

Well, this is why you cannot use the due date groups to determine if swaying is working or not. The Due Date groups are too small a sample size.

We have 70% success rates for blue sways this year and 68% for pink.

If you feel like you are not being included in this group and got an opposite please let me know because I will happily include you, I want our numbers to be as accurate as they can be.

boywish
January 4th, 2018, 04:32 AM
Hi All thought I would pop back in and say hello. We welcomed our little girl into the world last week and are totally smitten - no GD! I am a bit disappointed however that I didn't get my vbac [emoji20] I don't know if the ob/hospital will let me try vba2c if we go for a 3rd..
-Ashfind congratulations on the arrival of Esme - she is beautiful
-Bluebooties - wishing you all the best for your little ones arrival. I've got everything crossed for a boy for you
-Congrats to everyone who has had their little one & good luck to those awaiting their arrivals
-AFM - we are discussing having a 3rd child and seriously considering going HT but it is so expensive from Aus and no guarantee it will be successful... I just don't know that I'm confident swaying again...

Pbn3
January 4th, 2018, 05:28 AM
Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl boyswish!! Sorry your vbac didn't happen but glad to hear your csection went well!

Bluebooties
January 4th, 2018, 09:06 AM
Congratulations boywish ! Pics please [emoji173]

And thank you for the wishes.

4blue2pink
January 4th, 2018, 09:16 AM
trying to keep up with here and the fb group best i can :-/

for anyone who's not on the fb page our team green baby boy arrived at 4:30am on Jan 2nd, free birthed at home as planned and everything went well, 7lbs 14oz (my 3rd baby in a row to be born weighing that which is kind of weird i think..) no name yet

hope everyone is doing well, looking forward to seeing more baby announcements soon xx

netti02
January 4th, 2018, 10:39 PM
Hi All thought I would pop back in and say hello. We welcomed our little girl into the world last week and are totally smitten - no GD! I am a bit disappointed however that I didn't get my vbac [emoji20] I don't know if the ob/hospital will let me try vba2c if we go for a 3rd..
-Ashfind congratulations on the arrival of Esme - she is beautiful
-Bluebooties - wishing you all the best for your little ones arrival. I've got everything crossed for a boy for you
-Congrats to everyone who has had their little one & good luck to those awaiting their arrivals
-AFM - we are discussing having a 3rd child and seriously considering going HT but it is so expensive from Aus and no guarantee it will be successful... I just don't know that I'm confident swaying again...Boywish- Dr David Malloy Queensland fertility group is currently seeking legal advice to offer ivf with pgd for family balancing as its not actually illegal as per state laws. If you contact his rooms you can be added to a waitlist for updates.

Congrats on your new arrival

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

MiaMelb
January 4th, 2018, 11:16 PM
Boywish- Dr David Malloy Queensland fertility group is currently seeking legal advice to offer ivf with pgd for family balancing as its not actually illegal as per state laws. If you contact his rooms you can be added to a waitlist for updates.

This is really interesting netti. I waited with interest on the report released last year and did hear that there was some discrepancy between the federal and state laws. I thought there might have been a possibility that ACT docs may look into this? Were they able to give you much info on their position at this point in time? Or on possible timelines given all goes well with the lawyers?

boywish
January 4th, 2018, 11:34 PM
Boywish- Dr David Malloy Queensland fertility group is currently seeking legal advice to offer ivf with pgd for family balancing as its not actually illegal as per state laws. If you contact his rooms you can be added to a waitlist for updates.

Netti - wow that is really interesting! I will definitely contact his rooms. If by some chance the legal advice is positive that would make HT more realistic. We aren't looking to try till next year so fingers crossed.

Thanks everyone for your well wishes on our little ones arrival!

netti02
January 5th, 2018, 08:27 AM
This is really interesting netti. I waited with interest on the report released last year and did hear that there was some discrepancy between the federal and state laws. I thought there might have been a possibility that ACT docs may look into this? Were they able to give you much info on their position at this point in time? Or on possible timelines given all goes well with the lawyers?Yes the topic started when my DH said it was legal in QLD as someone had told him. Curiosity got the better of me and my research didn't give me any clearer answers but i decided to contact the Queensland fertility group and Genea in Sydney to see if they had answers. Genea are not back til the 15th. I contacted Dr Mark Bowman one of the directors there who supported changes for family balancing. * to add through my research it seemed by state laws that WA and Victoria it was illegal (not sure how much truth to this- they were articles not proper documents). They were hopeful for an answer sometime this year. Theres already a steady number of people on the list eager to hear [emoji50] which is also good.

Dr Malloy from QFG is also supportive of family balancing, is the one currently seeking legal advice. I spoke with a Melissa over the phone who informed me that federal and state laws were different and there was currently a loop hole. They didn't give a timeframe yet I am going to contact sometime in February for an update. You can be added to the mailing list, you can call (07) 3015 3022 that's Melissa's number.

I always questioned the ruling as it always said states may be able to still offer it as they are individual to the federal law.

Bluebooties
January 5th, 2018, 12:41 PM
4blue1pink how r u ? Getting close now !

kat1234
January 5th, 2018, 06:48 PM
Y’all I confirmed at the DR today I have the flu and it’s awful. I’ve never had it before but it hurts so bad when I cough. Started tamiflu so hopefully in a couple days I’ll be better.

Pbn3
January 5th, 2018, 07:51 PM
Oh no Kat [emoji22] hope you get better quickly. You've not had a good few weeks have you?

Bluebooties
January 5th, 2018, 10:35 PM
Get well soon kat ! I have had the flu and it is nasty

kat1234
January 6th, 2018, 09:33 AM
Pbn - no, not really. Starting to wonder if I’ll ever feel good again ☹️ I hate taking meds when pregnant and had to take 10 pills yesterday, all under my OBs instruction, but still worries me.

Bluebooties
January 6th, 2018, 10:01 AM
[emoji17] i hate pills too. Drink plenty and rest

Pbn3
January 6th, 2018, 10:29 PM
Hopefully the medication will fix you up really quickly and you can stop taking them asap. Just remember they're not going to give you anything that will harm bub but I totally understand not liking to take anything.

Bluebooties that's great to hear your induction has been moved to 6am! Hopefully that will make things a bit easier for you [emoji4]

MiaMelb
January 7th, 2018, 05:43 PM
Yes the topic started when my DH said it was legal in QLD as someone had told him. Curiosity got the better of me and my research didn't give me any clearer answers but i decided to contact the Queensland fertility group and Genea in Sydney to see if they had answers. Genea are not back til the 15th. I contacted Dr Mark Bowman one of the directors there who supported changes for family balancing. * to add through my research it seemed by state laws that WA and Victoria it was illegal (not sure how much truth to this- they were articles not proper documents). They were hopeful for an answer sometime this year. Theres already a steady number of people on the list eager to hear [emoji50] which is also good.

Dr Malloy from QFG is also supportive of family balancing, is the one currently seeking legal advice. I spoke with a Melissa over the phone who informed me that federal and state laws were different and there was currently a loop hole. They didn't give a timeframe yet I am going to contact sometime in February for an update. You can be added to the mailing list, you can call (07) 3015 3022 that's Melissa's number.

I always questioned the ruling as it always said states may be able to still offer it as they are individual to the federal law.

Thanks for the info netti. I really hope this lead may end up being a way for those here in Aust to realistically pursue GS for family balancing. Unfortunately I don't know if the timing will be quick enough for me to keep it as a true option for my family given the ages of my 2 DDs but will be keen to follow along with updates.

LMSM
January 8th, 2018, 12:06 AM
Hi ladies,

Sorry I have not been on here for a little while!
In no particular order ^^

Mommy2apples – when was your 12-week scan, did I miss it?? So keen to hear more! :D

Kat – you poor thing, you’ve had a bad run – FX the meds get you back on your feet and feeling somewhat better very very soon!!
Not long to go before your section and meeting your littlest miss now! :D

PBN – this is THE week – woohoo!!! Did you get to rest up a bit over the WE? When do you get into hospital? Day of section or night prior? (sorry you probably already mentioned this!)

Bluebooties – then after PBN’s bub, you will be next – so exciting! How is everything? Has the rest helped?
Glad the induction time has been moved ,a bit more of a decent time ;)

4b2p – will have to change your name now hehe ;) congrats again on your little man – he is just stunning :awe:

Boywish – congrats on the arrival of your little girl –though I understand your disappointment that you didn’t get your VBAC. As for a VBA2C, if and when that becomes a reality, there are providers out there supportive of it, so don’t give up on the idea just yet hon – big hugs – enjoy your beautiful little girl! Am sure her big sister is head over heels with her, too :D
It’s great your DH is supportive of HT for a next baby, I wish my husband was too – maybe things will change in Oz, so that it becomes a viable option ;)

Naciredream/Bluedreaming – if you want to pop by and say hi, we’d love some more news too! Hope you are keeping well, ladies :awe:

TTCblue – I hope you’re well? Anyone have news from her??

Bluebooties
January 8th, 2018, 12:21 AM
LMSM good to hear from you. Yes I am doing well. Resting as much as I can with 3 kids. Going for my final NST in the morning. Already did my last biophysical on the 4th. Have been having a lot of false labor kind of pains lately. O and did i mention i dread labour pains [emoji21]. I am such a baby when it comes to that. Don't know how ladies do it without epidural. Hats off to them !

AshFind
January 8th, 2018, 12:59 AM
[emoji23] blue [emoji1327]*♀️ baby here also! HATE labor pains

4blue2pink
January 8th, 2018, 08:20 AM
thanks LMSM cant believe he'll be a week old tomorrow its going so fast, ive been needing to change my name for a while :) started out here in 2015 as 4blue2pink then became 4blue3pink in 2016 but left the name and now im 5blue3pink so no part of my original name is right anymore!! haha

so so excited for pbn and bluebooties :D

Ash i can put up with contractions because i know they're doing a job but OMG the afterpains :( there's just no need!!

Mommy2apples
January 8th, 2018, 08:48 AM
Lmsm: I didn’t have one, just been enjoying the heartbeat on my home Doppler and then impatiently awaiting the 20th to find out gender!

6/2003 [emoji1349]2/2009 [emoji1407] 12/2012 [emoji1349]4/2015 [emoji1406] 2015 [emoji1356] 2016 [emoji1413] The Lord Answered my [emoji1317] 2017🤰due 2018, would love a [emoji1405][emoji166]to fit into our crazy bunch! [emoji7][emoji8] Main thing is healthy though!

4blue2pink
January 8th, 2018, 11:18 AM
mommy2apples are you really going to know gender in 12 days?! how fast is time going!! :)

Mommy2apples
January 8th, 2018, 01:22 PM
4blue2pink! I can’t wait to know. So I can start shopping! Lol

6/2003 [emoji1349]2/2009 [emoji1407] 12/2012 [emoji1349]4/2015 [emoji1406] 2015 [emoji1356] 2016 [emoji1413] The Lord Answered my [emoji1317] 2017🤰due 2018, would love a [emoji1405][emoji166]to fit into our crazy bunch! [emoji7][emoji8] Main thing is healthy though!

Bluebooties
January 8th, 2018, 02:10 PM
Best of luck mommy2apples, FX u get ur desired gender

Mommy2apples
January 8th, 2018, 02:18 PM
Thanks blue! ❤️ soon your baby will be here!!

netti02
January 8th, 2018, 07:38 PM
Thanks for the info netti. I really hope this lead may end up being a way for those here in Aust to realistically pursue GS for family balancing. Unfortunately I don't know if the timing will be quick enough for me to keep it as a true option for my family given the ages of my 2 DDs but will be keen to follow along with updates.I have a phone consult with Dr Malloy on the 23rd Jan to get further info. The receptionist did advise that they haven't got far with the legal side [emoji17]

emshe
January 8th, 2018, 07:41 PM
I have a phone consult with Dr Malloy on the 23rd Jan to get further info. The receptionist did advise that they haven't got far with the legal side [emoji17]

This is so interesting ladies, hope you get somewhere! Keep us posted I’ll be keeping my fingers crossed for all of you

AshFind
January 8th, 2018, 07:56 PM
Mommy I can’t believe it’s so close to you finding out! Excited for you

Mommy2apples
January 8th, 2018, 08:09 PM
Thanks Ash! I’m really anxious!

Mommy2apples
January 8th, 2018, 08:10 PM
Dh just told me to pee on baking soda so we know! [emoji23] lol I told him that doesn’t work.

Pbn3
January 8th, 2018, 08:38 PM
Funnily enough mommy2apples I did the test and I had no fizz which is supposed to mean girl [emoji848][emoji23]

For anyone not in the facebook group my baby GIRL was born this morning exactly 2 hours ahead of schedule!! She wasn't hapy to wait any longer I guess [emoji3] I'll update more over the next couple days [emoji173]

MiaMelb
January 8th, 2018, 08:50 PM
Funnily enough mommy2apples I did the test and I had no fizz which is supposed to mean girl [emoji848][emoji23]

For anyone not in the facebook group my baby GIRL was born this morning exactly 2 hours ahead of schedule!! She wasn't hapy to wait any longer I guess [emoji3] I'll update more over the next couple days [emoji173]

Eeeeeekkkk!!!! I was stalking to see if there was an update from you and seeing this has just made my day. You give so so much to everyone on this site, it's never too much or too late. Congratulations on your beautiful healthy bundle and the fact that you've finally got a little girl to add to your family is the icing in the cake. :cheer::cheer::cheer:

mommymachine
January 8th, 2018, 09:17 PM
Congrats Pbn!!! That’s amazing!

Mommy to 6 little blessings.

Hoping to try for #7 in 2019

Mommy2apples
January 8th, 2018, 09:25 PM
Lol pbn! [emoji175] it was definitely right for you!!

momoffourboyz
January 8th, 2018, 10:03 PM
Pbn- congrats on your baby girl!! So happy for you!☺
What did you name her and how much did she weigh?

I did the baking soda test with my daughter and it was right. I also did it this pregnancy as well and it said boy which is what the ultrasound said we are having.

AshFind
January 8th, 2018, 10:56 PM
Mommy it worked for me! Give it a shot

Bluebooties
January 8th, 2018, 11:09 PM
I did it with DD3 and it said boy so it was wrong for me.
I did try on Ash's urging the ring test this time and it was "spooky" but i am the kind that needs scientific backing to all so i am still feeling its just an OWT's and nothing else.

That being said its fun trying these things isnt it ? I even did the red cabbage test with DD3 just to kill time while waiting for gender scan.

Mommy2apples
January 8th, 2018, 11:19 PM
I did do the ring test and it said boy, girl, boy,boy, girl, girl, girl and I stopped it after that, because I’m definitely not having more than that. Will see the 20th if it’s right! I might try the baking soda test.

Skyblue
January 8th, 2018, 11:58 PM
Omg omg Pbn - I missed knowing the most amazing news. Big fat congratulations on the arrival of your baby and hold it. It’s a girl. ❤️❤️❤️[emoji323][emoji323][emoji323][emoji323][emoji323][emoji323][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] I was right and I am over the moon
Happy for you. I wish I could dance right now. Congratulations to you and your family. [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

Pbn3
January 9th, 2018, 04:41 AM
Miamelb thank you so much for your kind words [emoji173]

Thank you ladies!!! I'm just beside myself at the moment!! What an amazing day its been!!

Mommy2apples
January 9th, 2018, 08:01 AM
The Lord is so good pbn! Such a miracle she is! Aww I’m beyond excited for you!! So many hugs to you!!

4blue2pink
January 9th, 2018, 08:48 AM
mommy2apples im so excited for you to find out :)

pbn enjoy every single second, she is utter perfection :heart: xx

Mommy2apples
January 9th, 2018, 09:52 AM
Thank you 4blue2pink! ❤️

XXforhubby
January 9th, 2018, 09:59 AM
I just want to say how incredibly happy I am for you Pbn3! Such a long journey but what a blessing you’ve found at the end of your rainbow [emoji4]!

[emoji170]8/2010 [emoji170]6/2013 [emoji170]11/2015 [emoji170]
[emoji178]10/2017[emoji178]

[emoji254]Thank you Gender Dreaming for our precious little girl![emoji254]

Throwaway_panther
January 9th, 2018, 10:04 AM
Ahhhh congratulations Pbn!! I ran over here when I heard!!

Throwaway_panther
January 9th, 2018, 12:12 PM
trying to keep up with here and the fb group best i can :-/

for anyone who's not on the fb page our team green baby boy arrived at 4:30am on Jan 2nd, free birthed at home as planned and everything went well, 7lbs 14oz (my 3rd baby in a row to be born weighing that which is kind of weird i think..) no name yet

hope everyone is doing well, looking forward to seeing more baby announcements soon xx

Ah congrats, I missed that you had your little boy! Congrats!! A home birth too -- awesome!

Where is the FB group everyone's talking about?! I want to join!

Mommy2apples
January 9th, 2018, 12:17 PM
Yes tp! You need to join us! Pm pbn and she will need to add you as a friend on Facebook in order to add you!

maximbella
January 9th, 2018, 02:35 PM
Omg pbn!!!! What a great time to check back in! Huge congrats!!!!! [emoji175][emoji175][emoji175] Can’t wait to see pics and hear about her!

atomic sagebrush
January 9th, 2018, 03:00 PM
AAA huge congrats pbn!!! So happy for you!

kittendreams
January 9th, 2018, 03:13 PM
Wonderful news Pbn- congratulations on your precious daughter!
So heartwarming to see someone with such a kind and generous soul get their hearts desire xxx

4blue2pink
January 10th, 2018, 08:13 AM
Ah congrats, I missed that you had your little boy! Congrats!! A home birth too -- awesome!

Where is the FB group everyone's talking about?! I want to join!

thankyou TP :heart: yes join the fb group!! its a private one so there's plenty of pics/extra updates being shared :)

ksmom
January 10th, 2018, 09:00 AM
Popping in to say I'm SO happy for you PBN!!! I just knew you'd have a girl! Congrats!!!!! :HH:

TaytumJ
January 10th, 2018, 03:29 PM
Just popping in to say congratulations Pbn!!! So, so happy for you and this journey! Congratulations on your little girl!! So happy for you! [emoji178][emoji178]

purple
January 11th, 2018, 12:07 AM
Congratulations PBN!!! I have been waiting to see when you had bubs and am so happy you have had a healthy baby after such a long journey and also that you were lucky enough to have a girl!

I'm still amazed sometimes I got my little girl and she is almost 10 months! The feeling doesn't wear off quickly :) I'm so impressed you waited to find out at the birth too.

Enjoy those newborn cuddles with you little GIRL! :awe::awe::awe:

Pbn3
January 11th, 2018, 03:39 AM
Thank you for your beautiful messages [emoji173][emoji173] I'm still on cloud 9 and enjoying every minute [emoji7]

Bluebooties
January 12th, 2018, 08:21 PM
Our little princess arrived safe and healthy at 5 pounds 10 ounces on Jan 12th [emoji177]

Faithinpink
January 12th, 2018, 08:49 PM
Ahhh pbn just logged in to catch up and see if u had your bubba .. Such beautiful news reading this brang tears to my eyes .U have been on such an remarkable Journey and so exicted that you have your girl . A very big congratulations to u and ur family enjoy every minute they grow way too fast :HH::HH::HH:

Pbn3
January 12th, 2018, 09:04 PM
Thank you faithinpink [emoji173] was hoping to hear from you xxoo Hope all is well with you [emoji173]

Pbn3
January 12th, 2018, 09:04 PM
Our little princess arrived safe and healthy at 5 pounds 10 ounces on Jan 12th [emoji177]

Sent from my SM-G950U using TapatalkCongratulations Bluebooties [emoji322][emoji322][emoji173][emoji173]

momoffourboyz
January 12th, 2018, 09:21 PM
Bluebooties- Congrats on your baby girl!!☺ so happy that she is healthy! What did you name her?

Faithinpink
January 12th, 2018, 09:36 PM
Thank you faithinpink [emoji173] was hoping to hear from you xxoo Hope all is well with you [emoji173]

I just saw ur pic of your beautiful girl omg she is just adorable.
Im doing well loving my time with my baby girl everyday is something different full of love joy and happiness. God bless u . U are a huge help to everyone here and u so deserve this happy ending xoxo:hugs:

maximbella
January 12th, 2018, 10:29 PM
Pbn, so thrilled to hear that you’re enjoying every second. [emoji175]

Blue, congrats!!! What did you name her? How are you doing?

LMSM
January 12th, 2018, 11:14 PM
Congrats Bluebooties, she is adorable !!

Faith in pink, so happy you are enjoying your little girl so much

So many bubs arrived, now on to the next wave :awe:

Bluebooties
January 13th, 2018, 05:41 AM
Bluebooties- Congrats on your baby girl!!☺ so happy that she is healthy! What did you name her?Thank you !
Still working on the name [emoji4]

Bluebooties
January 13th, 2018, 05:42 AM
Pbn, so thrilled to hear that you’re enjoying every second. [emoji175]

Blue, congrats!!! What did you name her? How are you doing?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI am doing good Max, thank you !
We r still working on a final name but will have it b4 discharge time today.

4blue2pink
January 13th, 2018, 08:42 AM
so excited to hear her name bluebooties <3

max how are you?

atomic sagebrush
January 13th, 2018, 09:32 AM
huge congrats ladies!!!

TaytumJ
January 14th, 2018, 12:45 PM
Congratulations bluebooties! So happy for you all and a healthy little girl! [emoji178]

Pbn3
January 16th, 2018, 04:13 AM
Sorry I've been terribly slack at updating in here!!

So my waters broke the morning before I was sceduled for the csection and my baby girl was born basically 24 hours ahead of schedule. She weighed 4325g or 9lb 8.5oz and we named her Mara. I'm going to pop up a pic but will take it down tomorrow so can I ask that no one please quote this post to reply as it will show the pic in the reply.

ittybitty626
January 16th, 2018, 01:02 PM
Congratulations, PBN! She is just gorgeous! I think I remember reading that you weren’t going to find out her gender until you were alone with your family. Did it work out that way? Either way, what a happy surprise!

Congratulations to Bluebooties! So happy that she’s healthy!

boywish
January 16th, 2018, 01:55 PM
Boywish – congrats on the arrival of your little girl –though I understand your disappointment that you didn’t get your VBAC. As for a VBA2C, if and when that becomes a reality, there are providers out there supportive of it, so don’t give up on the idea just yet hon – big hugs – enjoy your beautiful little girl! Am sure her big sister is head over heels with her, too :D
It’s great your DH is supportive of HT for a next baby, I wish my husband was too – maybe things will change in Oz, so that it becomes a viable
TTCblue – I hope you’re well? Anyone have news from her??

Thanks LMSM
My on was sooo supportive of my vbac attempt (even letting me labour longer than he probably would have liked), however i don't know how he will be with a vba2c - I will discuss with him at my check up. I've already contacted another ob who has said I would be a perfect vba2c candidate - I just like my ob that I don't want to change #fwp [emoji4]
I hope things change in oz re HT - would make it so much easier & much more viable option. I just know that 3 is our max so not sure what to do - anyway there's time to figure it out yet.
Not long now for the arrival of your dd - how are you feeling? I bet your girls are getting excited?

boywish
January 16th, 2018, 01:58 PM
Pbn3- Congratulations!! She is just beautiful! Sooo happy for you getting your little girl!
Bluebooties - congrats on your little girl - any update on name yet?

Pbn3
January 16th, 2018, 03:32 PM
Ittybitty and Boywish thank you!

My husband and I found out gender in theatre! I couldn't wait any longer and the theatre staff were all excited as apparently a team green baby is a rarity these days so it was fun to share the moment [emoji3]

Bluebooties
January 16th, 2018, 09:26 PM
Pbn3- Congratulations!! She is just beautiful! Sooo happy for you getting your little girl!
Bluebooties - congrats on your little girl - any update on name yet?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYes we named her Liana. We dint do middle names so its just one name to pick but it still took forever [emoji16]

essnce629
January 17th, 2018, 04:03 AM
Congrats on your GIRL Pbn!!!! I'm so incredibly happy for you and that your dream finally came through! I didn't get to see her pic, but I'm sure she's beautiful! Great size too!

boywish
January 17th, 2018, 06:30 AM
Yes we named her Liana. We dint do middle names so its just one name to pick but it still took forever [emoji16]

Oh what a beautiful name [emoji7] congrats again!

maximbella
January 17th, 2018, 02:02 PM
Pbn, she is a beauty!!! So incredibly happy for you and your family. Enjoy every moment with her.

Love the name blue! How are you doing?

4blue, how are you??

Kat, LMSM, etc when are you guys due? I can’t believe we are starting to have all these babies! [emoji175]

Everything here is good. Still going full on nesting mode and feel like I’m getting huge. My boy pregnancy is so much different than with my girls. Wonder if that means anything?

Hope everyone doing well. XO

maximbella
January 17th, 2018, 02:03 PM
Ash, you too....how are you?

Pbn3
January 17th, 2018, 03:18 PM
Maxim can you post a bump pic?! Are you all settled in your new house? The girls getting excited about their brothers arrival?

Bluebooties
January 17th, 2018, 06:38 PM
Thanks Max. I am doing good beyond my expectations but it might be the newness of things and the fact i had fully prepared myself to hear girl. A boy is just not in my stars. The comments hurt and they started within half an hour after birth !

Max u need to join the fb page. We miss u there. I will be coming on to tapa talk less and less now on and so fb is the only way to stay in touch over long term. I am so glad pbn3 came up with this idea !! [emoji173]

Pbn3
January 17th, 2018, 11:29 PM
Max yes you need to join our facebook! I kow its difficult with dh's work but I have an idea for you I tried to pm but your inbox was full. Let me know when you've deleted some pm's and I'll message you x

LMSM
January 18th, 2018, 12:26 AM
DITTo Max, if you can join on FB it’s easier!!! :)

I’m due just a few days before you, around the 26/03, so 30w atm :)
Can’t wait to hear how you are doing, the new house, the girls etc! Did you choose a definite name for your little man?

Xx

4blue2pink
January 18th, 2018, 12:51 PM
doing good here thankyou Max :) cant believe we are on day 16 already its flying!!