PDA

View Full Version : IVF & Genetics Center Jordan Hospital

lou255
November 4th, 2011, 12:05 PM
Hello,

I want to go to AMMAN to practice a PGD BUT in IVF & Genetics Center Jordan Hospital and not in Farah hostital because I don't receive any response

In IVF & Genetics Center Jordan Hospital I receive answers to all of my questions...but I need to receive a feed back about the experience of some moms in this hospital

I know that one women is gone in this hostital in september .
The success rate fot example

PLEASE GIVE ME A RESPONSE...

Best regards

nuthinbutpink
November 4th, 2011, 04:56 PM
I'll check with the women in the Member forum for you. I do not know of anyone that has been there.

carine.2013
March 6th, 2012, 11:37 AM
Hi Lou !!
Have you finally had feedback about Amman?

carine.2013
March 6th, 2012, 11:52 AM
Lou,
xnicolax has made a cycle to farah hospital in Jordan but it was long time ago so I don't know if she's still on the forum.. She's also on in-gender : Question for x nicola x and desire4magnolia on flights... - In-Gender.com (http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/t/217658.aspx)

lou255
March 30th, 2012, 09:19 AM
finally, I go at Farah hospital
Resluts:
11 eggs, 7 fertilised ...5 embryos ( 1 grirl, 1 boy and 3 abnormal)
one transfert ...bfn

isitpossible??
July 28th, 2012, 06:36 AM
hello lou,
I'm sorry to hear about ur bfn i also went to farah hospital i 2010 and got a bfn i am planning to go there again in september but have just started reading up on cyprus genesis clinic so am a bit confused....how was ur ur exp[erience at farad other than the bfn...would u go there again if given a chance??

InshAllah
January 26th, 2013, 04:08 PM
Hi Lou255, I
am considering Farah for my PGD, I know you had a bfn there but how was your experience are they professional, my main reason is cost. As i heard they are almost half the cost than Genesis in Cyprus, How much you paid, Did you go there for second cycle or you re thinking about Cyprus too. I am in London.

I appreciate your help

Anita@yahoo
January 6th, 2017, 05:21 AM
Hi did you succeed the next time please reply I am too planning for jordan