PDA

View Full Version : My GD sway baby arrived!

Soontobe4
January 1st, 2018, 10:23 AM
I just wanted to leave a message of thanks. I bought a personalised plan a little over a year ago and now I have my sway baby girl sleeping soundly (and loudly 😂) next to me. Thank you times a million!!! Xx

atomic sagebrush
January 1st, 2018, 11:22 AM
Oh that's wonderful news, thanks so much for updating us!! Enjoy every moment!

Janebrown
January 15th, 2018, 01:27 PM
Congratulations! And welcome in the world to the pink sway :D Just curious to know what does that plan involves? Is it comprised of diet only? (Never knew diet could be such a big deal in TTC) Also, no need to be specific in details. I understand the constraints associated with personalized plans... Totally! Again, Heartiest felicitations for the Doll on your side ^_^

atomic sagebrush
January 16th, 2018, 11:34 AM
Diet, exercise, lifestyle changes, some supplements, the pattern you have intercourse with, and a lot of other little things all end up in the plan.

PadrePioidevotemyfirstson
December 11th, 2018, 05:46 PM
Hi I’m at the end of weaning my 6month little girl off breastfeeding And am looking to purchase a personalised plan to sway boy - if I purchase now will it still be effective if I sway in 3 months or 3 months most my aunt flow returning??? Im very excited and nervous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
December 14th, 2018, 09:15 AM
Yes it's still effective!! The plans come with coaching that goes for a year and is renewable after that for a small fee.