PDA

View Full Version : Oldie but Goldie

Nadja01
January 4th, 2018, 10:57 AM
Hi ladies, I wanted to update you on my progress so far in my pursuit to have a boy after two healthy girls conceived naturally. I cycled in June 2017 at the age of 40 in Genesis clinic in Cyprus. With the help of ketogenic diet and a special mind program i was able to create 6 day 5 embryos, thereof 3 healthy boys. I was planning to do the transfer in March 2018, after a stressful episode in my job but wanted to be completely ready so I started meditating twice daily about being pregnant with a baby boy until I really started feeling pregnant in my mind. The mind is extremely powerful and I think the most important factor in the whole process apart from some small mechanical details. So in September I found out I am pregnant - without FTE and in November I found out it is a healthy boy!!! My embryos are on ice in Cyprus wit Dr Savvas and I am 18 weeks pregnant... I still cannot believe it! For anyone who wants to meditate I can recommend the change game app from Dr Joe Dispenza which is in the App Store. [emoji8]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PinkHope
January 4th, 2018, 11:03 AM
Nadja01 - Huge congrats with your blue bundle of joy :-) !!

atomic sagebrush
January 4th, 2018, 11:13 AM
Huge congrats!

Nadja01
January 4th, 2018, 11:33 AM
Thanks a lot, ladies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk