PDA

View Full Version : Free IVF cycle- (Michaela did you see this??)

nuthinbutpink
November 6th, 2011, 01:11 PM
From Dr. Sher's blog-

Given the tough economy and the number of couples needing IVF but not having the means to afford it, we have decided to donate a free IVF cycle through our Facebook page. Submit your story and we'll have a panel review them and choose a short list of finalists, who will have their stories posted on Facebook for a vote. The couple/individual with the most votes will win an IVF cycle with the SIRM office/doctor of their choice. Visit the Sher Institute Facebook Page for details: http://facebook.com/haveababy

michaela
November 6th, 2011, 07:24 PM
YES!! I am so excited although it is an even smaller chance than what I had when I flew out to Vegas 2 years ago to try and win a free cycle. There are over 1600 fans and we have to submit "our story" to a committee before it is even able to be voted on by the other fans of the facebook page. Of course I will be submitting our story so we give ourselves a shot and it would be freaking awesome if we won. I have a feeling I know where I could get a few votes from some awesome ladies :wink::bigsmile:

nuthinbutpink
November 6th, 2011, 07:28 PM
I know! I know there are a lot of fans but hopefully you can make the finals. I'm supposed to email him this week to chat- I'll put in a vote for you!!

michaela
November 7th, 2011, 11:00 AM
I hope so too! I am still writing my story as I am a horrible writer but not to worried as it is what it is. SIRM is such an awesome clinic to be doing this for so many women and I love the free cycle giveaways that they have been doing the last 1.5-2 years now. Such an awesome thing to do!

ELP
November 7th, 2011, 11:04 AM
Michaela, surely the fact that you have been a mod on infertility forums helping others with great advice for so long to get their babies despite your own issues should hold extra voting power for you! I'll register and vote for you for sure xxx

angel-pink
November 7th, 2011, 03:31 PM
i'll vote for ya if you like i wanted pgd so let me know if any freebies are being offered for that please x