PDA

View Full Version : Headache, anyone?

Flava
November 6th, 2011, 01:16 PM
Ok this cycle Im having a headache every day now, started after AF. Im so tired of it and don't know if I can take advil or something for it?
And why do i have it? Is this because of swaying (but I did not have it before) or some hormones or what?
Is it bad for swaying blue??

Hobbermittens
November 6th, 2011, 03:38 PM
I get headaches from being dehydrated... have you been keeping up with the drinks? I found that because I had so many drinks with my sway, if I had a day where I didn't get all the drinks in, I would get a head ache. I think once your body is used to all that liquid, it isn't happy if you cut back!

TTC5
November 6th, 2011, 03:39 PM
Too much potassium and salt can cause headaches Flava. I would take advil, I took panadol without a doubt. I am not going to be in pain and be a grumpy mumma/wife. xxx

Flava
November 6th, 2011, 05:28 PM
I think i drink enough...but I try more from now and see if it helps. I took advil because I can't take this anymore.

love being a mummy
November 6th, 2011, 05:48 PM
I've got a headache but I am sick :( Sore throat and sinus pain also not drinking much.

TTC5
November 6th, 2011, 05:54 PM
Hope it eases soon! Do you take potassium supps?

Flava
November 6th, 2011, 06:28 PM
I've got a headache but I am sick :( Sore throat and sinus pain also not drinking much.

sorry hope you get better soon!

Flava
November 6th, 2011, 06:33 PM
Hope it eases soon! Do you take potassium supps?
I do take potassium but I take it every month so why I only have it this month then? It is so annoying it comes every day!
Really i don't do anything different then the other cycles before , only thing is Im out of ural so i drink bs but only 1 or 2 /day.( hate this)
And I don't take fertile cm anymore. Other things are the same.
maybe it's from the wind...:think: I always get it from the wind and it is windy here this days.
But i do try to drink more just in case.

love being a mummy
November 6th, 2011, 06:42 PM
Are you getting enough sleep?

TTC5
November 6th, 2011, 07:12 PM
I do take potassium but I take it every month so why I only have it this month then? It is so annoying it comes every day!
Really i don't do anything different then the other cycles before , only thing is Im out of ural so i drink bs but only 1 or 2 /day.( hate this)
And I don't take fertile cm anymore. Other things are the same.
maybe it's from the wind...:think: I always get it from the wind and it is windy here this days.
But i do try to drink more just in case.

Could be starting to build up a bit too much in your system. Did the painkiller help?

Flava
November 7th, 2011, 07:24 AM
I sleep normal .I think lol
Advil helped but I do not want to take it every day!

atomic sagebrush
November 8th, 2011, 07:37 PM
Ok this cycle Im having a headache every day now, started after AF. Im so tired of it and don't know if I can take advil or something for it?
And why do i have it? Is this because of swaying (but I did not have it before) or some hormones or what?
Is it bad for swaying blue??

I have headaches ALL. THE. TIME. I'm sorry!! Maybe they sway blue though haha.

Seriously though, whenever there is something new happening when we are swaying, I think we need to stop and take note of that. Your electrolytes CAN get out of whack and that can cause headaches. Would you see a doc about it or is it just minor at this point? Also, do you have a blood pressure cuff or can you go to a drugstore and have your blood pressure checked just to be on the safe side??

I would def. take advil or tylenol (take them all the time and obviously didn't stop me from conceiving a boy) for it but in the meantime, you might want to try cutting back a bit on the sodium and seeing if that helps.

carmella_marie
November 8th, 2011, 07:38 PM
I got headaches from drinking CL or diet coke--it's the aspertame. Even small amounts give me terrible headaches.

Flava
November 9th, 2011, 10:42 AM
Well i still have headaches every day! Im also very angry all the time ! I don't know why must be hormones?? I yell a lot this day (hate it) but everything makes me so super angry !:mad: really I could just scream my head off :hair:
Stress did not help me get a boy so I want to be calm this time but it's not happening.This makes me angry too....
I always had normal or low blood pressure and I always loved salt i don't eat more then before. I reduced the potassium too.
I just want to be over O hope it stop after that.

atomic sagebrush
November 10th, 2011, 04:13 PM
I hope so too Flava. I would still go get your BP checked just to be on the safe side - they have those machines at drugstores so you wouldn't even have to talk to anyone about it.

Flava
November 11th, 2011, 07:24 AM
All good since yesterday! Im so happy because it was making me crazy!So I hope O is very soon!

atomic sagebrush
November 13th, 2011, 02:00 PM
That's great! So happy to hear it!!