PDA

View Full Version : Girl sway plan questionnaire

MyGoaIsPink
January 20th, 2018, 10:31 PM
I bought a plan a week ago but I can't get access to the questionnaires. I am logged in through tappa talk on my phone but when I use the links it asks me to relog in again and my login won't work. I have asked numerous times for new passwords but none of them ever work. Please help! Thanks

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
January 21st, 2018, 10:28 AM
do you have a computer? Tapatalk is really buggy (and we can't fix it, since it isn't our program!) and people have an easier time accessing it from computer.

nuthinbutpink
January 21st, 2018, 11:03 AM
I bought a plan a week ago but I can't get access to the questionnaires. I am logged in through tappa talk on my phone but when I use the links it asks me to relog in again and my login won't work. I have asked numerous times for new passwords but none of them ever work. Please help! Thanks

Try it again please. It looks like you bought the instant download version so your account was not setup to access the questionnaires. I have made the change behind the scenes and it should work now.

If tapatalk still gives you issues, you can just open the web browser on your device and copy and paste this url-

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/misc.php?do=forms

Hope that helps. Sorry for the trouble.

MyGoaIsPink
January 23rd, 2018, 09:37 AM
Try it again please. It looks like you bought the instant download version so your account was not setup to access the questionnaires. I have made the change behind the scenes and it should work now.

If tapatalk still gives you issues, you can just open the web browser on your device and copy and paste this url-

Hope that helps. Sorry for the trouble.Hello Nuthinbutpink Thank you I have tried again but I still cannot login even if I request a new password. Any ideas? Thanks

MyGoaIsPink
January 23rd, 2018, 09:38 AM
do you have a computer? Tapatalk is really buggy (and we can't fix it, since it isn't our program!) and people have an easier time accessing it from computer.Hello Yes I have tried on the laptop too but still no luck. Thanks

atomic sagebrush
January 23rd, 2018, 04:58 PM
Have you tried since she updated it to the personalized plan?? You originally bought the instant download plan, so you couldn't access the questionnaires at that time. She has changed it over so you should be able to access it now. I'll message again just to be sure but I just want to explain in case you really can access them now! :)

MyGoaIsPink
January 23rd, 2018, 05:37 PM
Have you tried since she updated it to the personalized plan?? You originally bought the instant download plan, so you couldn't access the questionnaires at that time. She has changed it over so you should be able to access it now. I'll message again just to be sure but I just want to explain in case you really can access them now! :)Hi Yes it just won't let me log in. It let me log in previously as I was a member already but after buying the girl diet plan it won't let me. Thanks

nuthinbutpink
January 23rd, 2018, 10:19 PM
I confirmed that you are all set up to access the questionnaires and the meal plan. I sent you a password reminder email just now. Please message me directly with any issues.

MyGoaIsPink
January 24th, 2018, 10:36 PM
I confirmed that you are all set up to access the questionnaires and the meal plan. I sent you a password reminder email just now. Please message me directly with any issues.Hello I am still having trouble logging in and have sent you a message. Thanks

nuthinbutpink
January 25th, 2018, 07:01 AM
Hello I am still having trouble logging in and have sent you a message. Thanks

In order to post all your posts, you are logged in. You cannot post in the forum without being logged in so something is getting lost in translation. I have sent you a new PW. You will now have to log in with that one to get on here. Once you do that, please click on the link to the questionnaires.