PDA

View Full Version : Help! Swaying pink!

ShawnaTirevold
January 26th, 2018, 10:45 AM
Hi ladies just curious if it’s better to use KY jel as I read it helps sway girl or is it better to be on the dry side? (Sounds painful lol) also does any of you take vital proteins collagen peptides? Should still be using that or stop because it sways blue? I’ve never tried swaying before and already have 2 perfect boys but ready to finish our family with a princess. I’ve been taking notes on what helped you ladies. I had sucha blue sway diet and lifestyle it’s no wonder I have 2 boys. So happy I came across gender dreaming! I’ll take all all the help I can get!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
January 26th, 2018, 12:05 PM
Hi and welcome!

we honestly don't know if KY is better or worse than nothing. If you need some for comfy BD then I'd use some and if you don't, i'd probably skip it, but that's just gut instinct and nothing more.

I would skip the collagen/peptides for now just in case it does sway blue. It's not something we've tracked and when I don't have a feel for how something sways I advise leaving it out.

ShawnaTirevold
January 26th, 2018, 02:35 PM
Thank you! Does using rephresh sway?

ShawnaTirevold
January 26th, 2018, 03:01 PM

ShawnaTirevold
January 26th, 2018, 03:47 PM
And what’s the best more accurate way to find about bodys pH?

atomic sagebrush
January 26th, 2018, 07:15 PM

we originally thought it swayed pink but when we tracked our results, unfortunately it did not seem to do anything (well, other than making it way harder to conceive!!)

atomic sagebrush
January 26th, 2018, 07:30 PM
And what’s the best more accurate way to find about bodys pH?

Testing pH is here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/2065-how-check-ph-dh-dw.html

But we have found pH is pretty much entirely scientifically debunked http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/11684-ph-pickle.html

HMama2014
January 26th, 2018, 08:59 PM
I thought the ph is what favors certain sperm? And that is why diet is important or no?

atomic sagebrush
January 30th, 2018, 09:09 PM
I thought the ph is what favors certain sperm? And that is why diet is important or no?

Nope, that idea has not proved out. If it worked every doctor on the planet would be using it (since they have all heard of it) but they don't, because it doesn't. All sperm X and Y like sperm in the 7-8 pH range and will become immobile or die if pH goes too low or too high. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/11684-ph-pickle.html

That is not why diet is important. Your body's pH never changes out of a very narrow range, and if it does, you die. Newer research has indicated that diet affects hormone levels, fertility, and your overall physical condition and these things are what sway via mechanisms we don't totally understand yet.