PDA

View Full Version : Need help!Confused with the cut off days

Kaikyan
January 31st, 2018, 02:33 AM
We dtd on cd12. I had a pos opk on cd 15, which means I should be ovulating on cd 16 ?
If so, what’s the cut off days?
Is it o -3 or 0 -4 ?
Just wana know what’s are my chances like...
TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ksmom
January 31st, 2018, 07:38 AM
Most of us here don't use cutoff because it cuts odds of conception too much. Most of the pink swayers do one attempt at pos OPK or just BD every four days. If you do ovulate cd16 then that would give you an O-4 attempt. Not very good odds of conceiving but it is possible.

Kaikyan
January 31st, 2018, 08:54 PM
Most of us here don't use cutoff because it cuts odds of conception too much. Most of the pink swayers do one attempt at pos OPK or just BD every four days. If you do ovulate cd16 then that would give you an O-4 attempt. Not very good odds of conceiving but it is possible.

Thank you so much for your reply ksmom.
But is it possible that I ovulate on cd15 itself when I had a pos OPK?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ksmom
January 31st, 2018, 10:14 PM
Yes, it's possible but most women ovulate 12-36 hours after their first pos OPK. There's also no way of knowing if you did in fact ovulate unless you temp.

atomic sagebrush
February 2nd, 2018, 01:41 PM
Yes just what ks said - either 3 or 4 day cutoff depending on when you ovulated. So that's great if you were aiming at a long cutoff (even though it's been debunked I know some still want to try the method out), probably not so great if you are hoping for BFP this month, but still in the possible range. Good luck and pink dust!