PDA

View Full Version : Am I having a girl or boy?

asiamarmolejo
February 7th, 2018, 05:17 PM
I keep reading things about the line being longer in the middle...please give me feed back. Did anyone else have a boy with a 20w u/s looking like this? https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180207/19a9ba40583a79b6b7f87b30368bdb26.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ksmom
February 7th, 2018, 06:20 PM
My DS2 looked like that but at 16 weeks. I really thought he was a girl because the pic I had was a zoomed in potty shot which made it look like 3 lines. At 20 weeks though boys are very obvious and your picture doesn't look like a boy at all. To me it just looks like the pic was taken as the baby was moving or something, causing the line in the middle to look long. Looks girly to me!

asiamarmolejo
February 7th, 2018, 08:36 PM
My DS2 looked like that but at 16 weeks. I really thought he was a girl because the pic I had was a zoomed in potty shot which made it look like 3 lines. At 20 weeks though boys are very obvious and your picture doesn't look like a boy at all. To me it just looks like the pic was taken as the baby was moving or something, causing the line in the middle to look long. Looks girly to me!Thank you so much. Ive been recking my brain with this all day[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk