TTC a BOY Sway Attempt
Gender Result:
Boy
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
Girl x 3
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
No
MINERALS
Calcium Intake(Please describe)
cut out all dairy for 4 months, except a bit of cream in tea and stopped calcium supplememts but in second attempt (5th month) reintroduced whole milk only)
Magnesium Intake(Please describe)
cut out/minimized as much as possible for 4 months but 5th month, had it in coconut water
Potassium Intake(Please describe)
yes, had as much as possible through diet, COT drink for 2-3 months
Sodium Intake(Please describe)
yes, sprinkled generously and had BSD for 2 months
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements Robitussin/Guafanesin tablets
False Unicorn
Vitamin E
Fish Oil
Folic Acid
L-Arginine
Tribulus terrestris
Vitamin B12
Zinc
Royal Jelly

DH Supplements Zinc
Fish Oil
Multi-vitamin
L-Arginine

Any additional supplement info?
-Royal Jelly/ Bee pollen one teaspoon x 3 times a day

-Coq-10

-celery seed pills for last 2 months

-Two Blessed thistle pills on suspected day of ovulation, made me nauseous.

-Iron pill supplementation

-Vit D both through sunshine in summer months and supplement

-first month took nutritional yeast but stopped because felt it was alarmingly high in b6 which sways girl. Only took b6 few days after I was sure conception already occurred.

-Soy Isoflavones every month since May after stopping mini pill, only for 5 days at start of cycles. Successful cycle took 180 mg/240/240/240/300 from CD 3-7. My body only responds to high doses of SI.

False Unicorn: for first 3 months, stopped because it got too expensive and was concerned about alcohol content.

BSD/COT for 2-3 months, gelatin drink for last 1.5/2 months.
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? IG

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
Daily ate only potatoes, asian yams, baby carrots, ate at least two bananas daily, stuck to pasta and tomato sauce, zucchini for lunch, dinner. Breakfast: rice crispies, special K with zero calcium rice milk (month of successful attempt, reintroduced whole milk), hashbrowns. Snacked nightly on banana, potato chips and dates. Drank 3 glasses of pineapple juice or apple juice and 3 glasses of regular V8 every single day for 4 months. Stevia to sweeten any drinks usually tea, usually had a cup of black tea in the morning. Cut out ginger and ate lots of onions, cooked and raw as well as garlic in food.
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
4 months
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
No
Did DH change his diet with you?
No
Comments regarding DH's diet-
Dh diet already high in potassium and sodium
DId you consume alcohol? A couple of drinks per week

DId you try to limit caffeine?
No, I did not factor that into my sway
Any Diet Details?
See comments for DW
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
Caffeine before BD:
first unsuccessful attempt, yes he had matcha tea

-successful cycle: not really, we had several attempts and he hasn’t been very cooperative or convinced that swaying does anything .

-Don't usually drink but had company for Thanksgiving so that week had a couple of glasses of red wine.
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
146 lbs, BMI was borderline overweight
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
-Before conceiving girls 1 and 2, lifted very heavy weights, but practiced intermittent fasting, had high protein, low carb moderate fat. Weighed 120-125 lbs. Before girl # 3, kid of out of shape, lost some prepregnancy weight but nothing like before maybe around 130 lbs.
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
4 to 6
Any VG potions used? Other

CM pH at attempt
artificially raised to 9 through bsf and eggwhites
DH pH
THE DEED INFO
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
BD Pattern Frequent Release
DTD through Ovulation
BD every few days

BD Dates according to Ovulation 5 Days Before O
4 Days Before O
2 Days Before O
1 Day Before O
O Day
After O

BD Position
Multiple
Any additional comments?
Ejaculation always deep missionary with my legs over his shoulders
Any relevant attempt details?
Used store bought free range, pasteurized at home by me, always ph 9.

1.Used it after bsf in IC before DTD

2. Took out IC just before DTD, checked ph and did bsf if necessary again and injected EW again

3. Then just before DH released, injected some more EW or if he didn’t want to interrupt, I quickly injected EW right after release and inserted IC ( I had smeared EW along top of IC only beforehand) right away and stayed for a bit with legs curled all the way over head lol, then sat upright making sure IC was in contact with cervix, TBM-style. Kept IC in all night and next day till late afternoon. Did this for every single attempt in the month of successful conception

-No orgasm

First month of attempt did once 12 hrs after positive opk and was unsuccessful. My period was very heavy that cycle,

-Successful cycle:BD several times since period ended on Sept 26th
-DTD unprotected on following dates: Sept 29th/Sept 30th/Oct 2nd/Oct 6th/Oct 8th/Oct 11th

-On Oct 2nd Opk line was just starting to get darker but still negative, on oct 5th opk was blank to faint. On oct 6th around mid morning had intense ovulatory activity like a pinball machine all through afternoon to evening, OPK was getting darker but still negative, BD’ed to be safe. Oct 8th, opk line finally definitely positive and stayed that way till night of 10th. Cervix started softening and moving high and centre on Oct 5th and was SHOW till evening of 11th. According to dating 10wk U/S, conception was either on 7th or 8th. In that case, first positive pregnancy test was on Oct 19th, about 11/12 dpo and very faint. With the girls, first positive was 9/10 dpo and dark line
Did you do anything with Ions?
had A/C running all day in our room, wore socks/slippers all day, wore gold earrings 24/7 for 3 months, kept rosemary oil next to me and periodically sniffed it, rubbed on temples, lower/uterus area, dotted on pillow. Live under power lines. Hadn’t painted nails in a year and a half. Followed biochart (blue line) and tried to follow moon sign but not overly since they change every couple of days, Possibly conceived on Aries/Taurus cusp or Taurus.
Moon Phase during conception?
Full Moon
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
under pillow had blue booties in a small blue drawstring bag and printed out baby pics of hubby with the “Ask and you shall receive” prayer written all around.
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
stats for conceiving boy after 3 girls slightly higher.

-used egg whites every time we dtd.

-diligent consumption of boy drinks

-did a lot of research and observed that nutritional yeast seemed to play a role in failed boy sways. Also observed that ladies who had many girls and then a boy without swaying happened to up their iron supplementation before conceiving their boy. I believe that iron, royal jelly, bee pollen (caution with allergies), Tribulus Terristris, Gelatin and V8 and use of egg whites with right ph are an absolute must for the very best boy sway attempt. I don’t think, for me anyways, that whole fat milk sways girl if had in moderation but absolutely stay away from yoghurt, low-fat or not). In my experience, yoghurt,almonds and grapes are number 1 girl foods.

-Before gender ultrasound, early urine ph was 6.5 or higher unless I had grapes or coke

-nausea just as bad or worse as with girls and comes back in bouts beyond 12 weeks.

-did not have nutella chocolate craving as with girls

-craved chinese food, spicy food, onions

-severe breast pain with this pregnancy and very painful nipples, uncomfortable to nurse. Nursing wasn’t painful with my DD2 when pregnant with DD3.

-headaches in early pregnancy

-skull in 10 week U/S looked completely different (kind of blocky with a flat top) from skull of DDs’ (dainty and sloping)

-First felt movements at 12 weeks, with DDs after 16 weeks.

-heartbeat at 16 week gender U/S was 154 bpm, at 20 weeks around 130-140 bpm.
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
-diet not strict month of successful conception but didn’t really have a choice here as we had company but made sure I took all my supplements and did the important boy drinks.

-Dh slacking off on supplements.

-Did not keep up BSF as frequently as I would have liked.

-No cold shower/icing by DH

-Not sure if EW helped guide in right direction, paranoid that DH has more x than y sperm. Sometimes even after having IC in for a few hours, still saw sperm in there after removing.

-Might have ovulated or conceived under female moon sign.
Things worth mentioning:
-still breastfeeding but period did not start after stopping pill and introducing solids, which is unusual for me. Tried to use this to my advantage to manipulate my cycles with soy isoflavones so ovulation would coincide with full moon phase. My past conceptions were all in new moon phase. The full moon phase coincided with blue biochart. The first time on Soy Iso, had intense ovulation pains, after that every cycle signs were weaker, then I realised the strict IG diet was weakening my fertility so month of successful attempt, I started whole milk and coconut water and my ovulation signs were back and strong. I also think the l-arginine was delaying or falsifying my opk results, so when my opk line went from darker to faint, I stopped it. I would recommend stopping it closer to or before week of ovulation.

Feel blessed to live in an age where one has access to the Internet where numerous useful resources can be consulted. Thank you to Atomic for all her research as well and contribution. The frequent intercourse, however forced, as well as the introduction of full-fat milk were the last pieces of the puzzle and though it was a leap of faith and I was very nervous about it, it helped me out so much. . Hope I'm not jinxing myself by posting my sway before baby's here, real nervous as baby boys are reported to be not as tough as baby girls. Thank you to everyone gender-swaying member, whether you swayed or not, whether you had a successful sway or not, everyone's experiences were useful inputs into my sway. Hope my sway helps others as well. Keeping fingers crossed and touching wood for a healthy pregnancy, smooth delivery and healthy, normal baby boy.

atomic sagebrush
February 16th, 2018, 12:11 PM
Huge congrats PD!!! So happy for you!!

GirlmomXOXO
February 18th, 2018, 08:05 PM
Wow that’s a lot of supplements! I am trying to sway blue this summer, should I do ALL those supplements?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Princedreams
February 26th, 2018, 10:12 PM
Wow that’s a lot of supplements! I am trying to sway blue this summer, should I do ALL those supplements?

Hi Girlmom, it’s really up to you. Some are successful with a light sway or a moderate sway. I just didn’t want to leave anything to chance as I feel luck is not always on my side. I’m no doctor so all I can say is proceed with caution, do your research about side effects, allergies etc. and use your discretion and best judgment.

Throwaway_panther
February 27th, 2018, 01:41 PM
Since when did high B6 sway girl? Is that an IG thing?

Congratulations, though! I am so happy you got your dreamed of prince!

atomic sagebrush
February 27th, 2018, 02:24 PM

No, PLEASE DON'T. Even though this person got a boy taking them, I don't recommend the majority of those. Here is an essay about supplements for blue http://http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-a-boy-best-practices/3486-guide-supplements-blue.html#post36593

atomic sagebrush
February 27th, 2018, 02:26 PM
Since when did high B6 sway girl? Is that an IG thing?

Congratulations, though! I am so happy you got your dreamed of prince!

Yes, it's a claim made by Ingender because "progesterone sways pink" (not proven at all) and "B6 raises progesterone" (also not proven.)

I took B6 when swaying for my 4th baby and got a boy as did several others who took it. Both this site and another swaying site in Australia dropped B6 because we felt it was making too many opposites.