PDA

View Full Version : Hello

hpfl4agrl
February 16th, 2018, 10:50 PM
I purchased a plan a week ago and still haven't received it. Does it take a while? Thank you in advance.

atomic sagebrush
February 17th, 2018, 03:09 PM
Did you change your user name? I don't see a questionnaire under this user name.

it takes me 7-10 days to do the plans but I can do yours today if I have the questionnaire! http://genderdreaming.com/forum/misc.php?do=forms

hpfl4agrl
February 23rd, 2018, 03:47 PM
Yes I did the questions. I was having issues with my work email, so I created a gmail account. That seemed to work better. Did you need me to fil it out again?

atomic sagebrush
February 23rd, 2018, 09:03 PM
no, it's done and has been sent to be posted in your custom forum. If you want me to email you the original, message me your email address and I can send that to you right away.

hpfl4agrl
February 23rd, 2018, 09:25 PM
That would be great! It's jpierson2020@gmail.com

atomic sagebrush
February 24th, 2018, 05:47 PM
They posted it for us! Thanks so much!

hpfl4agrl
February 24th, 2018, 10:24 PM
I didn't get it. I didn't see anything in my custom thread.

atomic sagebrush
February 25th, 2018, 02:54 PM
Here is a link that takes you right to it! http://genderdreaming.com/forum/completed-questionnaires-and-private-coaching-access/63236-hpfl4agrls-sway-info-ttc-girl.html Ready and waiting to answer all your questions!!

hpfl4agrl
March 1st, 2018, 12:26 PM
Thank you for all the information. Is it okay to have breakfast around 8:30, and have my last meal at 5:30. Do you find that giving this much time between is okay, or should I try and skip breakfast all together?

atomic sagebrush
March 1st, 2018, 07:31 PM
Yes that's totally fine!! Some people find it easier that way, most find it easier to wait longer in the morning. Whatever works better for you, the overnight fast is a good length!

hpfl4agrl
March 4th, 2018, 03:40 PM
Thank you. What is your thoughts on latte's from starbucks? Or cream in my coffee? Kombucha? Beer instead of wine? Larabars?

Wondfo one step ovulation strips? Acijel or Sylk?

atomic sagebrush
March 5th, 2018, 01:37 PM
Can we move these to your custom sway forum (just ask under your sway plan!) That makes it easier for me to get back to you every day.

Lattes are fine, but they do have a lot of cals in them so you may need to treat them as a meal.

Cream in coffee is fine, count the fat in it though

Kombucha most of us avoid for pink since it's tea.

Beer is fine. Whatever alcohol you prefer.

Larabars are fine within limits. Unlike most bars they are not vitamin fortified and are a better choice than things that are highly fortified.

Wondfo has good results for people using them. Pretty reliable.

Sylk is a better lube, Acijel has acetic acid which was once said to be effective for swaying. In our results neither of them were effective, both cut odds of conception by quite a lot.

hpfl4agrl
March 14th, 2018, 09:43 PM
Hi,

I am sorry, I can't find where to post.

Just a few questions. I have stopped taking all my vitamins, but I was wondering if I take Metamucil with every meal? Do I need to take aspirin? I have noticed that starting this new diet and exercise I have been spotting a little. I have almost eliminated all meat.

atomic sagebrush
March 15th, 2018, 02:09 PM
Go to where your sway plan is posted and hit "reply".

Metamucil only with meals containing fat or fat soluble vitamins A, D, E (this will be mostly skim dairy and then any fortified foods)

I hardly ever use aspirin, only under advice of a doctor. If I didn't put it in your plan it was not right for you.

When is the spotting?

Can you tell me how many calories, grams of protein and fat you are eating every day?