PDA

View Full Version : gender update - blood test

sunrose
February 21st, 2018, 10:37 AM
I just wanted to share...I've done the Nipty prenatal screening (like Panorama ect) at 10w and today I got my results.

It says we are having a healthy... GIRL :DD:

I am over the moon but of course at the same time I'm wondering...what if it's wrong...My fetal DNA was only 6 %. I konow i should be happy and grateful, but I can't help being me...it so difficult believe your dream is just to become true...

SoFullofHope
February 21st, 2018, 02:47 PM

atomic sagebrush
February 21st, 2018, 04:16 PM
Huge congrats to both of you!

I know it's hard to believe but the NipT tests are WAYYYY more reliable than ultrasounds! People never believe it till the ultrasound but the ultrasounds are less reliable. If you're having a girl according to NipT you are almost certainly having a girl! So happy for you!

SoFullofHope
February 21st, 2018, 05:43 PM

sunrose
February 22nd, 2018, 03:36 PM
Thank you both...I'm only 12w at the moment so my gender scan is far away. I've been reading too much on Google and stories of wrong gender determination via blood tests...

SoFullofHope, good luck tommorrow - I'm crossing my fingers for you. Please keep us update :)

SoFullofHope
February 23rd, 2018, 04:27 PM

sunrose
February 25th, 2018, 04:54 AM
SoFullofHope, I'm so happy for you :)

Thank you for sharing. The truth is that I'm still afraid to be happy because I'm afraid it was perhaps too early. And yes - damn Google, I've read all sorts of experiences...

Enjoy your pregnancy now and go little crazy with shopping for your little princess :)

SoFullofHope
February 25th, 2018, 04:35 PM

sunrose
March 8th, 2018, 01:58 PM
Here I am again :)

Yesterday I had my NT scan and now I am obsessed with the nub...

I posted my scan here:

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultrasound-gender-prediction/63447-nub-13w4d.html#post971879

What do you think?

atomic sagebrush
March 8th, 2018, 03:54 PM
I just responded to your other post as well, but that is a girl baby! :)

SoFullofHope
March 8th, 2018, 04:35 PM