PDA

View Full Version : If I conceived a day or less before ovulation with clomid what are my chances for a girl? Atomic?

Missymaemar3
February 23rd, 2018, 11:22 AM
I usually ovulate 2-3 days after first positive Opk. Takes my body a little to rev up. I tried 2-3 months of trying on first Opk but not getting pregnant so this time I had my first attempt the end of the second day of positive Opk. I’m nervous it was too close to ovulation but here they say timing doesn’t matter right? I was on clomid the month I conceived with one attempt using a little Sylk bcuz of the drying. Husband was on Ole and took hot shower before.

What do you guys think my chances are for a girl? I’m finding out next week so I wanted to update.

MrsEnglish
February 24th, 2018, 01:23 PM
Hi! The date of sex compared to ovulation doesn't actually sway. It's the shettles method that claims it would sway boy, but shettles is based on a precept that has been proven wrong, and timing is 50/50.

Clomid and one attempt have had good results from this website though, I'm thinking they say around 75%, so I'm definitely betting you have a girl! Please update when you get your results.

atomic sagebrush
February 24th, 2018, 01:35 PM
Yep, timing doesn't matter! 50-50 boys and girls conceived on every cycle day, according to scientists using modern technology to pinpoint O. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/7691-trouble-timing.html Clomid is among our best sway tactics. while you can always get a boy or a girl regardless of what you do with swaying, you are in with what I feel is our best sway - one attempt plus Clomid!