PDA

View Full Version : How to boost chance of conception while swaying pink

Noemi2017
March 1st, 2018, 03:08 PM
Hello Atomic, i started new thread as u adviced me. I am on diet from April 2017 and ttc from October with one early miscarriage in December. I will in April 38, bmi 20. I kept strict diet last year in summer so i stopped to ovulate for 3 months (i used also vitex and peppermint tea so maybe this caused it) i started to eat more, some eggs, full fat dairy, nuts and used inofolic and that month i used inofolic my ovulation returned. Now my ovulation is every month cd19-21. Im doing one attempt at positive opk. Im eating daily around 40-50g of fat, 40-50g of protein, skipping breakfast, drinking 2 cups of normal coffee, 2-3cups decaf.coffee, 800mg of folic acid. What do u recommend me for boost chance of conception? Inofolic is good for me for better egg quality? While i used it i didnt loose weight and i ovulated 2 days sooner. Thx u for your advice:)

Noemi2017
March 2nd, 2018, 03:35 AM
I forgot to add i do exercise (running) 1 hour 7x weekly:)

Girlswaylondon
March 2nd, 2018, 11:00 AM
Noemi I definitely think e4d will boost a lot! :) maybe try that for a month before adding other things?

Noemi2017
March 2nd, 2018, 11:43 AM
Girlsway yess i already thought of it for this month:) i dont know why im afraid of my older eggs:)

atomic sagebrush
March 2nd, 2018, 03:45 PM
I do not think you would be at all helped by inofolic for the reasons I spelled out in your other post. I don't think that's what is going on here (if it was, your O would have been IRregular to start with and then would have been fixed by vitex and peppermint tea!!) I don't think this is an egg quality issue, I think it's a swaying issue. I think your cycle coming back the month you used inofolic was coincidental. Besides, if this really was an insulin resistant, egg quality issue you would FIRST need to change over to the full alternate LE Diet (higher protein and fat) and try that for a couple months before I'd want you to try inofolic anyway.

No more weight loss, of course, continue with the full fat dairy and eggs. Let's cut back on exercise to more like 5 days a week instead.

The first change to make is to go to every 4 day method. No more one attempt at positive OPK, I think that may be not enough for you to conceive with.

Are you doing anything else like douching, jelly, shallow release?

Noemi2017
March 2nd, 2018, 04:51 PM
Atomic i dont do anything else like douching, jelly and shallow release, after release i lay down for 10minutes. I dont have pcos. I am just impatient get pregnant coz with my son it was first try:) i will try next time e4d :pray: this help:) if im still not successful should i add big O:o?

atomic sagebrush
March 3rd, 2018, 12:47 PM
Go ahead and add in Big O NOW! It has been shown to boost odds of conception and I don't think it sways in any real way. I had one when I got my girl (and I'd been TTC for 6 months before that!)

Noemi2017
March 3rd, 2018, 02:35 PM
Ok Atomic, i will:) thx u so much for your advices:HH: