PDA

View Full Version : Contacting Lori

queen-bee
November 8th, 2011, 06:45 AM
I've been trying to e-mail Lori some of the test results for the past 6 hours. All my attempts failed. Received dozens of Mail Delivery Failure notifications. Not sure what's going on. Is there any way I could forward my tests to Dr.Potter's attention?
Thanks in advance!

nuthinbutpink
November 8th, 2011, 06:47 AM
What email address are you using?

queen-bee
November 8th, 2011, 06:51 AM
loriw@havingbabies.com - It worked well before!

nuthinbutpink
November 8th, 2011, 07:02 AM
If you are trying to send huge attachments, they may not go through. Have you tried just sending her an email with no attachment and see if that makes it? All email can only handle so many MB though.

Daisy Mae
November 8th, 2011, 09:13 AM
I have tried to send large documents to her and the same thing happened. Can you break up the attachments and try sending multiple emails?

queen-bee
November 9th, 2011, 01:34 AM
Thanks girls! I finally managed to email her the documents. They weren't huge - less than 1MB all together. She responded immediately. When I tried to write back (no attachments) - my email bounced back to me again. Hope this is only a temporary issue...

nuthinbutpink
November 9th, 2011, 10:01 PM
Thanks girls! I finally managed to email her the documents. They weren't huge - less than 1MB all together. She responded immediately. When I tried to write back (no attachments) - my email bounced back to me again. Hope this is only a temporary issue...

Maybe their web server was down...I really have no idea but that could be a possibility.

Louby
November 10th, 2011, 11:38 AM
I have sent her a message with that email address, it went through just fine but she is out the office on a Thursday.