PDA

View Full Version : TTC girl after 3 boys...is it possible??

Mommytothree
March 10th, 2018, 05:54 PM
Hello,
Here I land a very confused lady who just wants a princess. I do have PCOS and we use a donor(for reasons I would rather not state) but we do do it at home with instead cups. it worked with DS3. please help me understand is it worthwhile to try for a girl with success with so much negative things in our back ground? I am willing to change diet. We do have to use fertility treatments such as femera( we got Ds3 with or chlomid if needed) and HCG injection as well. Are we able to get our princess if i put in the effort??

Parying4agirl
March 10th, 2018, 06:20 PM
I say follow your heart - nothings impossible 👍🏼

Mommytothree
March 10th, 2018, 07:16 PM
I say follow your heart - nothings impossible 👍🏼

Thank you,
just hoping to hear feedback that we do have a chance with all these in our back ground as well. ??

mandyp85
March 10th, 2018, 07:38 PM
You always have a chance, you just have to be realistic in the fact that it might not go your way. I've spoken to women on here who have had 3 or more boys then got a girl, atomic being one of them, so there is always hope. Good luck.

Mommytothree
March 10th, 2018, 08:05 PM
thank you for taking the time to respond ladies. Is there a way i could message Atomic directly? i just have some questions for her.

mandyp85
March 10th, 2018, 10:05 PM
If you just make a post with all your questions atomic will answer them, just bear with her as it can take a couple of days for her to reply.

atomic sagebrush
March 11th, 2018, 01:16 PM
Hi and welcome!

yes absolutely you can get a girl! We have stellar results for PCOSers with our alternate PCOS diets in this thread: https://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/9052-swaying-under-special-circumstances-part-3-pcos.html

Femara and Clomid are great pink sway tactics - best of the best there is. Even if you got boys on them before, we are getting 75% pink results with the medications plus a pink sway.

We have gotten a lot of girls with "turkey baster" methods like the Instead Cup. TBMs don't sway blue, so that is fine! We may want to try without the Instead Cup and just use a syringe, though. I have an essay about it here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/2598-how-do-tbm-why-you-probably-shouldnt-do-gender-swaying.html I would not use the low pH stuff (pH has not panned out for us as a sway tactic, and when you're on Femara, you need to avoid things like low pH that can cut odds of conception to nothing, especially since you've taken the medication in the past.) but that has the directions for using the syringe and stuff.