PDA

View Full Version : Purchased a plan in March 2016, is the info/plan still relevant?!

davesig4
March 13th, 2018, 09:03 AM
Hi

I purchase a personalised plan at the beginning of March 2016 to sway for a girl. What with one thing or another we are yet to conceive!!! However, fingers crossed and all being well, we are now ready to try again! I have been pretty much vegetarian for about 8 weeks or so now, adding aspartame, reduced cals but not really monitored fats and protein limits, but I know I am def low on protein limits and my DH has also had reduced meat intake. However, I have tried refreshing my memory on all the threads I can, and it seems that some things/views/supps/pep tea etc have changed since when we originally tried and I don't really know how I should be proceeding with swaying, I'm all a bit confused!!!!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated, many thanks in advance.

D x

Parying4agirl
March 13th, 2018, 12:08 PM
Theres loads of us swaying pink - im with Le diet and one attempt hopefully
Good luck with your sway!

atomic sagebrush
March 13th, 2018, 02:03 PM
The things that are really seeming to work are:

LE diet 12 weeks or more, plus fiber, coffee, alcohol and dropping prenatals/probiotics

Cardio exercise 4+ days a week, 60 minutes or more a day, and more like 6-7 days a week is better

One attempt

Clomid or Femara if you can get them

For hubby - jogging/biking and smoking tobacco have been proven effective in studies. Olive Leaf Extract and soy milk ~May~ sway *but if I wanted him to take those I'd have put them in the plan, I was using them then!

Peppermint tea - hasn't worked and has messed up people's cycles. People do still want to use it and some do, but most leave it out now.

If you can mention the other stuff you're wondering about I can better help you.