PDA

View Full Version : Questions about plan with atomic sagebrush

Rose2018
March 16th, 2018, 10:03 AM
Hi all,

I am brand new here so I'm a bit confused since I haven't used messageboards in the past! I am hoping to get a personalized plan with Coaching from Atomic Sagebrush. Where do I buy that and what are the processes? Also, when is the best time to purchase if I'm planning to start TTC in June?

Thank you!

atomic sagebrush
March 16th, 2018, 12:06 PM
Hi! Yes message boards are confusing at first, but soon you'll be a pro!

To buy a plan, go here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/payments.php and you want the personalized/custom plan (I can't remember specifically what we call it but it's one or the other). After you pay, they'll activate the questionnaire (this sometimes takes a day or so) and then you fill out the questionnaire and I make your plan.

Most people will buy a plan an average of 3 months in advance, this is 3 months swaying, 3 months TTC with the coaching, but you can get it whenever you want. The coaching is renewable indefinitely for a small fee. I often do last minute sways too. But since you have the possibility to buy the plan soon, I'd do it shortly to give yourself the 3 months planning/swaying before starting TTC!

atomic sagebrush
March 16th, 2018, 12:06 PM
Hi! Yes message boards are confusing at first, but soon you'll be a pro!

To buy a plan, go here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/payments.php and you want the personalized/custom plan (I can't remember specifically what we call it but it's one or the other). After you pay, they'll activate the questionnaire (this sometimes takes a day or so) and then you fill out the questionnaire and I make your plan.

Most people will buy a plan an average of 3 months in advance, this is 3 months swaying, 3 months TTC with the coaching, but you can get it whenever you want. The coaching is renewable indefinitely for a small fee. I often do last minute sways too. But since you have the possibility to buy the plan soon, I'd do it shortly to give yourself the 3 months planning/swaying before starting TTC!

Rose2018
March 19th, 2018, 10:18 AM
Thank you so much!

Rose2018
March 22nd, 2018, 12:18 PM
Hi Atomic, I purchased my plan today! Let me know where I will eventually find the questionnaires to fill out if it's not super obvious. Again, I am just getting the hang of forums for the first time, haha! :)

atomic sagebrush
March 22nd, 2018, 12:40 PM
Hi Rose! Thanks so much! The questionnaire is here, it sometimes takes a few hours for them to activate it for you. Let me know if it's not accessible by tomorrow AM!