PDA

View Full Version : Pram question?

Persuing Lacey
November 9th, 2011, 05:28 AM
Hi girls.

I will be in the USA in a months time and I am planning on buying a Baby Jogger City Select double pram while there.

I know Babiesrus is in Irvine, but could someone please tell me of any cheaper online stores that are reputable, where I could possibly just get delivery to my hotel?

I don't want to pay the $1000 price tag in Australia, the cheapest I have seen them in the USA is $499. I did find a site last night that included the second seat for that price, and now I can't find the link, grrrr.

Thanks for any info you can offer :-)

Hoping4aPrincess
November 10th, 2011, 01:37 PM
Hey! I love the City Select. We almost bought it, but decided on the UPPAbaby bc we didn't need a double. But anyway, I noticed on Pish Posh Baby's website that they have the white/"Diamond" City Select Double on sale for $499. The website is one of Baby Jogger's internet retailers so I know it's reputable. I know a few mamas who have bought from there too. Anyway, here's the link:

http://www.pishposhbaby.com/baby-jogger-city-select-double-2011-diamond.html

Colleenrob
March 27th, 2012, 10:11 AM
I've decided on the oyster in tomato red

bubbaboo
March 27th, 2012, 11:34 PM
Hi I bought mine in Australia from Pram warehouse (2 seats and alll for about $700). If you get it for that price you are so lucky go for it. I love the pram - have had a few and this is by far the best i have ever had. Is great as a single and as a double. Good luck!!!!

katiemumma
April 29th, 2012, 08:12 AM
the prices of doubles are so expensive my sil brought one in australia about 8 months ago and paisd about 900 i coulnt believe it thank god i only need a single

diane21
May 23rd, 2012, 09:37 AM
Hello guys, where can I find best furniture and prams (http://www.oneclicktoys.com/) on cheaper price in UK? I’m newbie here in UK so please guide me. Thanks a lot!

Waiting4Daisy
May 23rd, 2012, 11:04 AM
Deleted

diane21
May 24th, 2012, 04:04 AM
Thanks for your suggestion.
Really appreciated.

Waiting4Daisy
May 24th, 2012, 11:52 AM
Deleted.