PDA

View Full Version : Questions about plan with atomic sagebrush

deemartel
March 27th, 2018, 06:26 AM
Good morning Ladies, I'm really hoping to do a last minute sway this month. I'm just about to finish my period, which was a 40 day cycle this month.. and 2 cycles before that was a misscarriage. I know it's last minute.. but would it be doable buying a package this close go ovulation if it takes a while to put together a plan?
Any answers are muchly appreciated!!

Thank you,
Danielle

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
March 27th, 2018, 02:41 PM
I can try, I have a LOT of plans this month but I will make the effort to get your plan to you as quickly as I can.

deemartel
March 27th, 2018, 02:44 PM
I can try, I have a LOT of plans this month but I will make the effort to get your plan to you as quickly as I can.I can't imagine how busy you must be!
Which package should I be going for, for last minute ?

atomic sagebrush
March 27th, 2018, 02:59 PM
Just get the Custom Plan (you can get whatever add ons you want, of course, but you want the Custom Plan) and I'll message someone to get it activated for you right away. You have a distinctive user name (I get a lot of pinkbabygirlprincessparkledusts LOL) and I also made a note that u need the plan ASAP and as soon as I see it come in, I'll try to juggle my schedule around and get it back to you within a day or so and/or can also email it to you immediately upon completion.

deemartel
March 27th, 2018, 03:08 PM
Just get the Custom Plan (you can get whatever add ons you want, of course, but you want the Custom Plan) and I'll message someone to get it activated for you right away. You have a distinctive user name (I get a lot of pinkbabygirlprincessparkledusts LOL) and I also made a note that u need the plan ASAP and as soon as I see it come in, I'll try to juggle my schedule around and get it back to you within a day or so and/or can also email it to you immediately upon completion.You're amazing!! Thank you so much. I'm swaying for blue!! Last baby. lol sorry I forgot to mention. I can't wait to hear from you.

atomic sagebrush
March 28th, 2018, 11:01 AM
Oh ok perfect! I have a message in to look out for your plan and activate it right away! :)