PDA

View Full Version : swayers over 35 buddy group

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

atomic sagebrush
November 9th, 2011, 07:57 PM
If you're over 35 and facing special challenges in your sway (or not!!) please post here!

Other possible topics of conversation include Nirvana, HR Pufnstuf, is it still ok to wear Birkenstocks that I paid $300 for in 1991 because they're still perfectly good!, mixing pop rocks and coke, and why the h-- do I have a kid in college and a baby in diapers at the same time??

lemon2012
November 9th, 2011, 08:05 PM
Hi everyone,
I will be the first to post:)
Thank you Atomic for setting this up!
DH and I are over 35 and ttc a third child we have always wanted. For some reason we put it off until last year and we are still ttc. We have always missed actual o and I feared getting to close...it was pure paranoia. Now, I just want to get pregnant!
DS 1 was born in 06 and due to PCOS I used clomid for two months. I did not ovulate on my own but it worked like a charm! We bd mostly every other day up to day of o (in am).
DS 2 was an oops born in 06 only 20 months apart about 1.5 days before o.
We needed a break and we tried last year but not very hard. We have increased our sway and now we are going to have to sway back just to get pregnant.
We do not think one time attempt is a good idea if we really want to get pregnant, but correct me if that is not the case...!
We are both healthy and I think I ovulate although I get major o pains (bad back, pains, I use heating pads etc) so I know(think) I o ...I think the pain might be due to cysts.
If anyone has positive experience or some advice as we try this month....it is a girl month according to the lunar calendar! We just really need to move on.
I was thinking frequent BD up to two days before.
Anyone else have plans to try over 35????

atomic sagebrush
November 9th, 2011, 08:31 PM
No, you're absoltely right, you may very well need to sway "pregnant" and just pray that a girl is in the cards. One time attempt is not best to get pg. You might want to read this essay I wrote about different frequency patterns that might sway.
http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?5636-frequency-of-BD-for-pink-and-blue&

I too get major O pains and they seem to be getting worse by the month. Gotta love perimenopause. yeah.

My story is...I have two boys ages almost 20 and 16. Tried to be "done" for many years but I secretly always wanted more (tho I did not have GD at that point and was quite happy as a boy mom). Then, one night after too many drinks my husband asked me if there was anything I wanted that I didn't have and I inexplicably answered, "another baby!!" Then I worked for 2 years chiseling frozen doggy doo out of snow as a kennel assistant to fund the adventure.

Even when I got pg I didn't have much gender desire, but my pg at 37 was very different and I just "had a feeling" that it was a girl, which set me up for a major bout of GD after I found out that after 13 years and several tons of frozen doggy doo I was expecting Son #3. Then, I did attempt to sway with my next pg at 39 but got an opposite, ending up with 4 boys.

I'm 41 now and have mostly gotten over GD, though I must admit I would still love another baby, boy or girl, I don't think it's in the cards for us and now I am spending my time hopefully helping other people achieve their dreams.

pinkdreams
November 9th, 2011, 08:33 PM
I am 37, soon to be 38, and this is our second month of TTC.

Out of the Blue
November 10th, 2011, 01:15 PM
Awww....YAY! I was just wishing for something like this yesterday and then today I find this! Thanks for starting this, Atomic!

Hi, lemon and pinkdreams! My siggy tells a lot of my story...Just toddler boys so far so this TTC stuff (and potty training!!!) is still new to me. I'm in my late 30s now and boy does the tick of my clock sure sound loud now! We're just getting over our 1st miscarriage (in Oct) and will hopefully start TTC again in Dec/Jan.

I was convinced DS#1 was a girl and cried in my 20wk u/s when she said he was a boy. I knew that we'd be TTC again so I got over it (for the most part). I decided to wait to find out the gender of DS#2...I'm glad I did as I'm pretty sure I would have been really bummed the last half of my pregnancy. Thank God, DS#2 is a cuddler and just the sweetest thing ever. He must have known he needed to kick things up a notch in the cute dept since I was really wishing for a girl. We got our girl this last time around but lost her so hopefully, we'll be able to get a healthy girl this next time.

I'm doing the LE diet again (YAY, Atomic...Eternally grateful!!!:HH:). I'm hoping to lose 6-7 lbs to get back down to where I was when I conceived last time (lowest adult weight). Here goes nothin'!!!

Hobbermittens
November 10th, 2011, 01:18 PM
I am 38, and will be 39 in December. We are swaying boy. I NEVER thought I would have kids this late!! I had my first when I was 31, and if I had known we were going to have a 3rd and a 4th, I would have tried to do it earlier. I just got my first BFN, so on to the next try. I have decided that if I am not pg by April, I will probably quit.

Out of the Blue
November 10th, 2011, 01:21 PM
Hobber, so sorry it was a BFN...Sending you TONS of XXX (and BOY DUST!!!)

auroara78
November 10th, 2011, 02:54 PM
Well not over 35 (33) but wanted to say, Atomic, your work on this site is inspiring, and I still hope that maybe you will join the TTC pink club again :) You have so much knowledge and have learned so many things since your last attempt, it would be great for ya to give it a last go, but understand the situation may not allow it, but I'm just an old softie....everyone said once i had two, I'd be done and not care about more, but having two INCREASED my desire for an even bigger family, hehe, did not quell my desire.

So here i am now so happy with my lil family that I think that everyone shoudl jsut keep going....GOOD LUCK LADIES!

atomic sagebrush
November 10th, 2011, 05:49 PM
Thank you!!! I think body and $$ will not allow it but I'm gonna live vicariously through you ladies!

Hobber, I'm sorry I just now saw this, Boo BFN but sending you a ton of blue for next month.

Good luck to all!

Hobbermittens
November 10th, 2011, 07:29 PM
Thank you!!! I think body and $$ will not allow it but I'm gonna live vicariously through you ladies!

Hobber, I'm sorry I just now saw this, Boo BFN but sending you a ton of blue for next month.

Good luck to all!

Thanks Atomic!!! I will take as much blue dust as you feel like sharing!!

Hobbermittens
November 10th, 2011, 07:29 PM
Hobber, so sorry it was a BFN...Sending you TONS of XXX (and BOY DUST!!!)

Thank you!!! Take ALLLLL my girl dust--PLEASE!!

lemon2012
November 10th, 2011, 09:04 PM
Hi again,
I wrote a big long post a few hours ago but my internet went down.
It is nice to hear others my age also TTC girl.
Sorry about the BFN...:( take my baby blue dust please!
What is the LE diet?
Atomic, you seem to know so much, may I ask what happened with your sway that ended with the opposite?
I am trying to decide on timing...the diet is only minimal. I eat a lot of greek yogourt, skip breakie or only snack around 930 am as I get up so early, low sodium, I try to eat beans, broccoli, cranberry juice, p tea, cl,.....not sure what else. I take the supplements of calcium and cranberry.
We are trying to decide on how to maximize getting pregnant but still sway girl.
I need lots of advice.
I think o plus 12 means we might not get pregnant an I have only heard of people trying this method on the IG site. I have not heard many people saying it actually works!
With DS 2 we did a 2 day cut off (maybe 1.5) as he was an oops baby. With DS 1 I was on clomid and told to dtd every other day.
Soooo, what should I try?
I doubt I can do frequent bd enough to lower sperm count....it seems like a lot of bding!
What about 2 day cut off again......maybe I will get the opposite??? lol

Let me know...I ovulate on the 24th or 25th...I think!
It is girl lunar cycle for me! I need to give it my best shot!

lemon2012
November 10th, 2011, 09:06 PM
Awww....YAY! I was just wishing for something like this yesterday and then today I find this! Thanks for starting this, Atomic!

Hi, lemon and pinkdreams! My siggy tells a lot of my story...Just toddler boys so far so this TTC stuff (and potty training!!!) is still new to me. I'm in my late 30s now and boy does the tick of my clock sure sound loud now! We're just getting over our 1st miscarriage (in Oct) and will hopefully start TTC again in Dec/Jan.

I was convinced DS#1 was a girl and cried in my 20wk u/s when she said he was a boy. I knew that we'd be TTC again so I got over it (for the most part). I decided to wait to find out the gender of DS#2...I'm glad I did as I'm pretty sure I would have been really bummed the last half of my pregnancy. Thank God, DS#2 is a cuddler and just the sweetest thing ever. He must have known he needed to kick things up a notch in the cute dept since I was really wishing for a girl. We got our girl this last time around but lost her so hopefully, we'll be able to get a healthy girl this next time.

I'm doing the LE diet again (YAY, Atomic...Eternally grateful!!!:HH:). I'm hoping to lose 6-7 lbs to get back down to where I was when I conceived last time (lowest adult weight). Here goes nothin'!!!

So sorry about the mc you had.
What is your plan this month?
What is the LE diet?

sweetsister
November 11th, 2011, 02:04 AM
Hi ,nice to see this thread!!
Im 37 and trying for our 3rd usually im fertile myrtle but not this time ,i tried our first attempt with only supplements and low salt and ttc on my jonas date which didnt work only it did throw my whole af off and put me in new moon cycle at least...im not leaving any tricks out!Then now weve been trying twice since then on IG girl diet and have dropped long abstinence and using licorice root,im now in the 2ww with our attempt since then and if it doesnt work im going to become a member and do the LE diet or french diet!!I am not doin the IG diet again my DH is starting to get upset about the weightloss and unhealthy way i look,so he might just quit altogether if i push him.So as of today im 8dpo and had a bfn this morning i dont feel any symptoms this time except cramping yesterday,,last cycle i had ALOT of symptoms,,Anyways i dont think i conceived this time either so im sure ill have to change my sway AGAIN!

Flava
November 11th, 2011, 10:08 AM
Im 37 and only here because we don't have a boy and I want one soooooo much!
ummm atomic sorry but no clue about what is nirvana (except the one in buddhism lol) or hr pufnstuf or birkenstocks ect :p

Anyway I wish i wouldn't be here...I wish I wouldn't ttc now ..at 37...again!
I really hope I get that blue bfp this month! C'mon!

Out of the Blue
November 11th, 2011, 10:18 AM
lemon, here's a brief overview of the Low Everything diet for girl swayers:

Nutshell version (the version in the Dream Members section is much more complete) -

Calories - 1500-1800
Protein - around 40-50 grams
Fat - between 25-60 grams of fat depending on caloric intake, 20-30% of cals from fat
Sodium - 700-1000 mg

FOODS THAT ARE ALLOWED ON THIS DIET THAT ARE STRICLY FORBIDDEN IN OTHERS - vinegar, lemon (just the addition of these two foods will make it MUCH easier to stick to the low-sodium aspect of the diet), tomato, potato, bananas, and most fruits and vegetables, esp. the lower nutrient ones.

FOODS THAT ARE LIMITED IN THIS DIET THAT ARE ALLOWED ON OTHERS - Eggs, dairy, beans, and nuts should be limited. Dark, highly nutritious fruits and vegetables should be limited, as should whole grains due to their nutrient content. Meats should be avoided as much as is possible.

I do hope people will consider becoming Dream Members, because it keeps the site up and running without having to resort to ads. The FGD and my LE and HE Diets are in there, plus I'm making a third diet called the "In Betweener" diet for people to use prior to when they want to sway and/or for people who are scared to cut back so much to sway pink and/or for vegetarians who want to sway blue. Plus I post all the recipes from my three cookbooks I am working on in the DM section.

It's what I'm doing and did last time. It differs from the IG diet in a few ways. One of the big things is that on the LE diet, low protein is really important. Greek yogurt isn't that great of a choice due to all the protein but if you can make it work by keeping your total daily protein intake down, go for it! The LE diet also seems to be easier to stick to for some people I've heard. I've never done the IG diet really so I can't compare. There's a lot of useful info in the Dream Member's section and I think it's only $12 per year to join. Hope this helps a bit!

Out of the Blue
November 11th, 2011, 10:21 AM
Lemon, regarding timing, I don't put much stock in it and I don't think it matters that much if you're doing other things like RepHresh/Sylk, frequent release for DH, diet, etc. I'll see if I can find a helpful thread for you and repost it.

Out of the Blue
November 11th, 2011, 10:27 AM
So sorry about the mc you had.
What is your plan this month?
What is the LE diet?

Thanks...This month, I'm just back on the Low Everything diet and trying to lose a few lbs. My body is showing signs of ovulation right now but I don't think I will. Not a biggie...just glad to see my body is moving on. Come on, AF!!! If I'm in a good spot mentally and my body seems ready, we'll TTC in Dec. I'm kind of getting excited again b/c it's really special time to create our little (hopefully pink!) bean.

I've got my FX for you for a nice BFP in early Dec! You'll have to KUP on your BD strategy!

Out of the Blue
November 11th, 2011, 10:34 AM
Hey, sweetsister, I’m usually a fertile myrtle as well but who knows what’ll happen w/me this time. Sorry it’s not happening as quickly as you had hoped this time. That usually is the case w/girl swayers and it’s a good sign that the sway is working (as tortuous as it is!). When I conceived last time, I had no real symptoms at all and it really shocked me that I could be preg. The cycle before that was like yours…I had a TON of early preg symptoms and I totally thought I’d get a BFP. So funny how it works like that! 8 dpo is still really early for most! I’m so excited for you to poas in the next few days…I’m living vicariously through you!

Out of the Blue
November 11th, 2011, 10:39 AM
Awww, Flava! I'm giving you ALL THE BLUE DUST I can find!!! I hope your BFP just sneaks up on you when you least expect it this month!!! :luck: :bluesperm: :luck:

LolaInLove
November 11th, 2011, 11:22 AM
If you're over 35 and facing special challenges in your sway (or not!!) please post here!

Other possible topics of conversation include Nirvana, HR Pufnstuf, is it still ok to wear Birkenstocks that I paid $300 for in 1991 because they're still perfectly good!, mixing pop rocks and coke, and why the h-- do I have a kid in college and a baby in diapers at the same time??

AHHHHHH! I'm dying over here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I say hell yes to the Birks.

LolaInLove
November 11th, 2011, 11:32 AM
I'll join this thread also, even though I am swaying in the form of just trying to get freakin' pregnant! I'll be 36 in a couple months, and my DH is 39. As you can see from my siggie, we have issues. I was swaying my butt off for many, many months, but now, I am just trying to stay as fertile as possible and my DH is doing everything he can (bless him) to up his sperm count so we can hopefully have a natural miracle pregnancy and not have to do IVF and become BROKE 4 LIFE.

And about pop rocks and coke, it doesn't work. I have tried it many times, including childhood years and just the other day with my girls to prove a point. It does give you mad burpage, but no exploding stomach or barfing or anything.

Hobbermittens
November 11th, 2011, 12:49 PM
And about pop rocks and coke, it doesn't work. I have tried it many times, including childhood years and just the other day with my girls to prove a point. It does give you mad burpage, but no exploding stomach or barfing or anything.

I was never brave enough to try it!! And I have never met anyone else who did. GO LOLA!

LolaInLove
November 11th, 2011, 02:52 PM
I was never brave enough to try it!! And I have never met anyone else who did. GO LOLA! Well, ya know, I like to push the envelope! :rofl:

I will admit, I was a little hesitant as a child, but recently (post Halloween) I pretended like my stomach may explode and got my girls all in a tizzy about it. I love scaring them. I am a terrible mother. :cool:

Zivic-Bubac
November 11th, 2011, 03:02 PM
Oooo love this thread!
39 here, DH is 38 TTC # 3 :wink:

It's so good to see so many familiar 'faces' lol!

Flava huni, how come you don't know what Nirvana is, not to mention Novak Djokovic? LOL just kidding of course + Novak is from presence, not from times when we were super young - now we're just young :wink:
BTW Nirvana was the rock group, I never really liked them :think:

Zivic-Bubac
November 11th, 2011, 03:05 PM
Hey, what was your favorite movie back then?
I really liked "Back to the Future" with Michael J. Fox. It was 1985, I was 13 :cool:

LolaInLove
November 11th, 2011, 03:05 PM
Yea, I forgot to haze Flava about not knowing who Nirvana is!

LolaInLove
November 11th, 2011, 03:06 PM
Hey, what was your favorite movie back then?
I really liked "Back to the Future" with Michael J. Fox.

Splash with Tom Hanks and Darryl Hannah (which I own and my girls LOVE also!)....who didn't want to be a mermaid after that one?

Zivic-Bubac
November 11th, 2011, 03:46 PM
Guess what's on TV right now? "Beverly Hills Cop" with Eddie Murphy lol! I'm going to watch with DH!

LolaInLove
November 11th, 2011, 03:50 PM
LOVE LIVE THE 80s!!!!!

Zivic-Bubac
November 11th, 2011, 04:06 PM
LOVE LIVE THE 80s!!!!!

YEAH! :cool: ( early 90s are OK too :wink:)

Yuzu
November 11th, 2011, 06:53 PM
Oooh, this is the perfect group for me! I didn't even notice it here. I'm 43 and I'm swaying for a girl.

By the way, I was just having the Birkenstock conversation today, no lie. I'm still wearing the same pair of slip on Birks even though I have plenty of shoes. Should I retire them? They were EXPENSIVE. But it is kind of crazy that I wear them almost every day. :think:

Hobbermittens
November 12th, 2011, 12:49 AM
Splash! That was such a great movie. And all the Back to the Future movies were awesome. My favorite as a kid, and favorite STILL is Ghostbusters! I can quote the entire movie line by line. I am a total nerd.

sweetsister
November 12th, 2011, 08:42 AM
Hey, sweetsister, I’m usually a fertile myrtle as well but who knows what’ll happen w/me this time. Sorry it’s not happening as quickly as you had hoped this time. That usually is the case w/girl swayers and it’s a good sign that the sway is working (as tortuous as it is!). When I conceived last time, I had no real symptoms at all and it really shocked me that I could be preg. The cycle before that was like yours…I had a TON of early preg symptoms and I totally thought I’d get a BFP. So funny how it works like that! 8 dpo is still really early for most! I’m so excited for you to poas in the next few days…I’m living vicariously through you!

out of the blue ..i feel so out this time i oed 4 days early and i calculate im 8 or 9dpo but my ticker says 7?i have no symptoms yet and i always feel something in there flutters or a constant strange feeling,if you know what i mean..this time not a thing but a few dull cramps a few days ago..oh well..and i was wondering about the le diet and french diet on the members forum are there recipes?B ecause i need some kind of plan and go to recipes or ill cheat i dont have time to think of a meal?

lemon2012
November 12th, 2011, 10:06 AM
Welcome Sweet sister and other 80s children:)

For everyone 37 and TTC I feel like I am old and it is almost embarrassing. I want to move on. DH turned 39 yesterday...the clock is ticking. We just want to complete our family....but still come up with the best plan to conceive.

Out of the blue..thank you for the menu..I am so confused! We are just trying to eat acidifying foods. DH looked up nutrionist sites...that is all we can do. I eat the same as the kids and refuse to make separate foods. I think that we have lowered the taste of our food (much blander) and much less sodium than with DS 1 or 2 (especially 2). We ate a lot of m and m food (for Canadians!).

Sweet sister...how did you get the Jonas dates? I have a week time frame but it changes every 2.5 days.
Did you mean you dropped abstaining and the licorice root? What was your attempt? I am trying to figure out how many times to dtd.
Do we need more sperm in there to conceive? Does age mean you have to get closer to o time or is it basically you just have to have them in there and hope the egg is good. I am not a science person!
Also, sweet sister...it is hard to say this, but relax...a few more days you will know or plan your next attempt. At 8 dpo it is too early either way but if you think too much it might not take. I think I have to try to relax for sure during the wait. I never even gave my body a fair try. I douched and replensed etc.

Ph, out of blue we do not have sylk in Canada. We have rephresh but I am not sure how to use it (amount etc) not sure which is better...replens or rephresh. Lime killed the sperm last month and we were way too early!

So, if I am ovulating the 23rd or 24th what should I do?
It is a girl month and we are eating some foods that are acidfying...but I cheat. I eat a lot a GREEK YOGOURT! oh no out of the blue! We eat only a little red meat. Mostly chicken, fish and last night veggie lasagna with light rye bread and caesar salad (bday!). Usually rice, chicken, beans, broccoli, salmon, fish, pasta (low on tomatoes), no breakie, greek yogourt, yogourt drinks, p tea, crystal light, cranberry juice, some rich cakes, cukes in vinegar (thought this was good), some treats (halloween still), cake last night!!!, glasses of milk, water,.....trying to think what else I eat. I do not weigh much but I do have hypothyroidism and PCOS (so my weight indicates a strange variety of this). I do think I have a lot of testertone due to PCOS.

So, I am thinking of either every other day and then every day up to o -1.
OR, o-4 and 0- 3 and o -1.5???
OR......!!!!!!!!!!!
Not sure, I just want to get pregnant.
And I want a girl...lol
Not too hard huh!
To top it off my 2 DS are so cute and so close in age and so annoying right wrestling....lol! I need pink.
It will be hard with another boy to give up my dream so if anyone has some ideas or direction.
We have 2 weeks for any diet changes...oh, I take the calcium and cranberry as well!!!
And we can still do frequent or abstain........what is the best?
Anyone suggest o plus 12.

good luck ladies!

PS: Cocktales and Pretty Women are my faves!

lemon2012
November 12th, 2011, 10:07 AM
PS: I do not get Jonas...how do you concieve a week before your af is due and one week after ovulation????

lemon2012
November 12th, 2011, 10:20 AM
Me again....I just have to ask...if anyone understands the moon theory or Jonas help me out:)
It may mean nothing but at least it gives me the confidence to dtd on o day!
It says high fertility girl on the following days November 24th and 28th.
Does anyone understand this??

Scorpio 24° (28.9)
-20°37' - Girl
Mirror Lunar - High fertility

Capricorn 22° ( 3.8)
-18°25' - Girl

Jonas method - High fertility, 04:55:00

DoulaMama
November 12th, 2011, 10:24 AM
I'm in Calgary and we have sylk in all our health food stores:) just a heads up!

queen-of-harts
November 12th, 2011, 12:01 PM
If anyone wants my blue dust they can have it....take it all but i warn you it is powerful stuff lol I will be doing the LE when i decide to sway right now im trying to work on myself an many levels.I have only swayed with ds6 and i took cran,calmag,vitc,ate rice,craisens,kefir,greek yogurt,rice milk,strwaberries,greenbeans,cucumbers,chicken,Did frequent release,lime douche & tampon.I really ate alot of greek yogurt soo i would stay away from that stuff in large quantities lol as a matter of fact the only things i may take with me in my sway is the cucumbers and rice.

Yuzu
November 12th, 2011, 12:07 PM
I eat plenty of cucumbers and rice! It's so hard for me to stay away from the red meat, though. Sigh.

sweetsister
November 12th, 2011, 01:46 PM
Me again....I just have to ask...if anyone understands the moon theory or Jonas help me out:)
It may mean nothing but at least it gives me the confidence to dtd on o day!
It says high fertility girl on the following days November 24th and 28th.
Does anyone understand this??

Scorpio 24° (28.9)
-20°37' - Girl
Mirror Lunar - High fertility

Capricorn 22° ( 3.8)
-18°25' - Girl

Jonas method - High fertility, 04:55:00

Yeah that i would guess those days you have a higher chance for a girl? but to answer your other quest i had my jonas done by a girl on ingender who isnt there anymore,cant get a hold of her/Anyways it didnt work for me i just try to dtd on a gIRl day you can check through lunarium.uk and luckily i have oed in the new moon phase on a girl sign but havent conceived yet to test it out? You can try to do your own jonas date here although it is alot of calculations and difficult for some,it also doesnt always show girl or boy days like mine only shows 2-3 months of girl days and after its undecided,but anyways you go to extended chart select then choose special charts then from the drop down lunar phases fertility calendar .then add your info.
And i chose to drop the licorice root and long abstain and i added repfresh last time not sure yet if it worked but i felt more 'SAFE' using it,we did abstain first time to long and didnt get pregnant and 2nd time planned to do 6 or 7 days abstain but i oed early and did 4 days once on o day and the day after,i just want to conceive now,,im not bothered though as everyone says diet is the most important and timing least!Oh and the person who did my jonas date if you plant to use yours said you always dtd 24 hrs before the date and again 12 hrs after that..

lemon2012
November 12th, 2011, 02:58 PM
Hey fellow Cdn!
Really? Is it spelled sylk? Or is it Slik e by ky?
Two more weeks for you! I hope it goes fast and you get your girl!
What did you do to get pregnant? I am struggling with timing and frequency!

I'm in Calgary and we have sylk in all our health food stores:) just a heads up!

lemon2012
November 12th, 2011, 03:00 PM
If anyone wants my blue dust they can have it....take it all but i warn you it is powerful stuff lol I will be doing the LE when i decide to sway right now im trying to work on myself an many levels.I have only swayed with ds6 and i took cran,calmag,vitc,ate rice,craisens,kefir,greek yogurt,rice milk,strwaberries,greenbeans,cucumbers,chicken,Did frequent release,lime douche & tampon.I really ate alot of greek yogurt soo i would stay away from that stuff in large quantities lol as a matter of fact the only things i may take with me in my sway is the cucumbers and rice.

You are due for a girl!!!!!!!!!
Um, I eat a ton of greek yogourt. GREAT!
Your diet is my EXACT diet! I have two boys.
You said frequent release...would you try abstain next? What about timing? What are your thoughts on that?
What do you eat on the LE Diet????
I am not sure how much you weigh but are you trying to lose weight?

lemon2012
November 12th, 2011, 03:04 PM
Yeah that i would guess those days you have a higher chance for a girl? but to answer your other quest i had my jonas done by a girl on ingender who isnt there anymore,cant get a hold of her/Anyways it didnt work for me i just try to dtd on a gIRl day you can check through lunarium.uk and luckily i have oed in the new moon phase on a girl sign but havent conceived yet to test it out? You can try to do your own jonas date here although it is alot of calculations and difficult for some,it also doesnt always show girl or boy days like mine only shows 2-3 months of girl days and after its undecided,but anyways you go to extended chart select then choose special charts then from the drop down lunar phases fertility calendar .then add your info.
And i chose to drop the licorice root and long abstain and i added repfresh last time not sure yet if it worked but i felt more 'SAFE' using it,we did abstain first time to long and didnt get pregnant and 2nd time planned to do 6 or 7 days abstain but i oed early and did 4 days once on o day and the day after,i just want to conceive now,,im not bothered though as everyone says diet is the most important and timing least!Oh and the person who did my jonas date if you plant to use yours said you always dtd 24 hrs before the date and again 12 hrs after that..

Hi sweet sister,
Found you on this thread as well!
Thanks for the info. I bought the chart so it shows the dates as outlined above. I just don't understand how I can get pregnant if I dtd 3 days after I o. It seems strange to me!
What do you mean it did not work for you? I thought you have not tried it yet?
The lunar calendar lines up exactly with my o date....it says girl. Do I dtd on o day bc it says girl or do I stick with a couple days ahead so it is in there?
My Jonas day is 3 days after o....clearly confusing as how does that work?
I am just going to give it a go as well....what did you do with the rePhresh. I bought it today. How is it different from replens.
Oh, and I bought everything lavendar!! lol
PS: did your lunar or jonas line up this past month???

Flava
November 12th, 2011, 03:19 PM
Awww, Flava! I'm giving you ALL THE BLUE DUST I can find!!! I hope your BFP just sneaks up on you when you least expect it this month!!! :luck: :bluesperm: :luck:

Thanks so much I really need a lot !

Flava
November 12th, 2011, 03:27 PM
zivic and lola-no I have no clue about nirvana or any novak LOL and Im not even interested hehe

Flava
November 12th, 2011, 03:34 PM
lemon-I have no clue about the jonas calendar or how to use it ect. I would love to check it out but can't.

Flava
November 12th, 2011, 03:37 PM
If anyone wants my blue dust they can have it....take it all but i warn you it is powerful stuff lol

ME ME ME! :superhero::running: I need lots of powerful blue dust LOL

Hobbermittens
November 12th, 2011, 07:43 PM
If anyone wants my blue dust they can have it....take it all but i warn you it is powerful stuff

I will take some of your blue dust!! Can I have some, please? I see Flava asked for some as well, so can we share? :wink: Thank you!!

queen-of-harts
November 12th, 2011, 09:06 PM
Flava and Hobber there is more than enough blue dust for you to share lol I wish you both all the luck in the world getting your baby boy....sending my dust to you my friends:xy::xy:

Hobbermittens
November 12th, 2011, 09:23 PM
Flava and Hobber there is more than enough blue dust for you to share lol I wish you both all the luck in the world getting your baby boy....sending my dust to you my friends:xy::xy:

Thank you!! Please take some pink dust from me! I don't want any of it hanging around! :)

queen-of-harts
November 12th, 2011, 09:23 PM
You are due for a girl!!!!!!!!!
Um, I eat a ton of greek yogourt. GREAT!
Your diet is my EXACT diet! I have two boys.
You said frequent release...would you try abstain next? What about timing? What are your thoughts on that?
What do you eat on the LE Diet????
I am not sure how much you weigh but are you trying to lose weight?

We will be doing abstain most likely since we got boys with frequent and every other day timing.I did a cutoff with ds6 and the others were on o day but i think for me its way at the bottom of importance exspecialy when you use rephresh and things like that.I have not started the LE but i plan to skip breakfast and keep things very low in nutrients,calories and such.I am planning to lose alot of weight before i sway by just eating better and exercise and then about three months before sway i will drop the exercise and start LE.I also plan to use SP.I have alot of weight to lose and its doubtful i will be my lowest pre conception weight when i ttc but i suspect that it will sway pretty well if i lose 60 pounds since it will send the message to my body that "wow we are losing weight and nutrients and things are not as good as they once were" FX lol

DoulaMama
November 12th, 2011, 09:47 PM
Hey fellow Cdn!
Really? Is it spelled sylk? Or is it Slik e by ky?
Two more weeks for you! I hope it goes fast and you get your girl!
What did you do to get pregnant? I am struggling with timing and frequency!
It is spelled Sylk. It's made from kiwi fruit:)
Thank you! I'm pretty excited about the u/s as from the nub and potty shots at 14w we're pretty sure this is a girl!
I have my "sway" posted in the girl sway section. I didn't do a whole lot. Changed a few things in my lifestyle but not much. Took vitex and had hubby on Saw Palmetto for about 3 months (2w on/2w off).
2 of my boys are "dtd on ovulation" babies, and this one was a 3 day cut-off, jump and dump. We were TTA at the time....total oops baby:) I hope you get your BFP soon!!! xoxo

Zivic-Bubac
November 13th, 2011, 04:48 AM
Oooh, this is the perfect group for me! I'm 43 and I'm swaying for a girl.Yuzu, hi! :) It's nice to have you here, I thought you were mama in her early 30s or something.
Wow, that is so cool to try for a baby at 43! :bowdown: :luck: :XX: :luck:

Zivic-Bubac
November 13th, 2011, 04:49 AM
zivic and lola-no I have no clue about nirvana or any novak LOL and Im not even interested hehe

:rofl:

lemon2012
November 13th, 2011, 09:11 AM
We will be doing abstain most likely since we got boys with frequent and every other day timing.I did a cutoff with ds6 and the others were on o day but i think for me its way at the bottom of importance exspecialy when you use rephresh and things like that.I have not started the LE but i plan to skip breakfast and keep things very low in nutrients,calories and such.I am planning to lose alot of weight before i sway by just eating better and exercise and then about three months before sway i will drop the exercise and start LE.I also plan to use SP.I have alot of weight to lose and its doubtful i will be my lowest pre conception weight when i ttc but i suspect that it will sway pretty well if i lose 60 pounds since it will send the message to my body that "wow we are losing weight and nutrients and things are not as good as they once were" FX lol

Queen of Harts...I think changing your body is a great idea. It is a fresh start and a different environment. If you have it to lose then you will feel better and perhaps this is the life altering change for you and your future daughter. I do wish you the best. My heart aches as well!

lemon2012
November 13th, 2011, 09:14 AM
It is spelled Sylk. It's made from kiwi fruit:)
Thank you! I'm pretty excited about the u/s as from the nub and potty shots at 14w we're pretty sure this is a girl!
I have my "sway" posted in the girl sway section. I didn't do a whole lot. Changed a few things in my lifestyle but not much. Took vitex and had hubby on Saw Palmetto for about 3 months (2w on/2w off).
2 of my boys are "dtd on ovulation" babies, and this one was a 3 day cut-off, jump and dump. We were TTA at the time....total oops baby:) I hope you get your BFP soon!!! xoxo

I have no idea where I can find SYLK here in Canada.
I have been to nutrition stores but gender selection seems to be frowned upon. You cannot even find the preconception gender diet book.
Did you do a one time abstain for baby #3?
Just wondering if you are young or older? i wonder if that makes a difference? Do you think that you need to have a lot of sperm in there to get pregnant at 37?
I am contemplating a 2 day one time attempt (Same as DS2 but figure I have to close to o at my age). Does that make sense?
Of course, yesterday my plan was a 3-4 day cut off and 0-1 and o or o plus 12. I am indecisive!!!!

lemon2012
November 13th, 2011, 09:16 AM
:princess::princess:
I have been to nutrition stores but gender selection seems to be frowned upon. You cannot even find the preconception gender diet book.
Just wondering if you are young or older? i wonder if that makes a difference? Do you think that you need to have a lot of sperm in there to get pregnant at 37?
I am contemplating a 2 day one time attempt (Same as DS2 but figure I have to close to o at my age). Does that make sense?
Of course, yesterday my plan was a 3-4 day cut off and 0-1 and o or o plus 12. I am indecisive!!!!

PS: congrats early on the "maybe girl nub"
Can't wait to find out on the 23rd!!!!!:princess:

queen-of-harts
November 13th, 2011, 12:12 PM
Queen of Harts...I think changing your body is a great idea. It is a fresh start and a different environment. If you have it to lose then you will feel better and perhaps this is the life altering change for you and your future daughter. I do wish you the best. My heart aches as well! Thank you I really hope a change will help all around.I really feel like my baby girl is out there and i just need the right map to find her <3

atomic sagebrush
November 13th, 2011, 05:37 PM
Hi again,
I wrote a big long post a few hours ago but my internet went down.
It is nice to hear others my age also TTC girl.
Sorry about the BFN...:( take my baby blue dust please!
What is the LE diet?
Atomic, you seem to know so much, may I ask what happened with your sway that ended with the opposite?
I am trying to decide on timing...the diet is only minimal. I eat a lot of greek yogourt, skip breakie or only snack around 930 am as I get up so early, low sodium, I try to eat beans, broccoli, cranberry juice, p tea, cl,.....not sure what else. I take the supplements of calcium and cranberry.
We are trying to decide on how to maximize getting pregnant but still sway girl.
I need lots of advice.
I think o plus 12 means we might not get pregnant an I have only heard of people trying this method on the IG site. I have not heard many people saying it actually works!
With DS 2 we did a 2 day cut off (maybe 1.5) as he was an oops baby. With DS 1 I was on clomid and told to dtd every other day.
Soooo, what should I try?
I doubt I can do frequent bd enough to lower sperm count....it seems like a lot of bding!
What about 2 day cut off again......maybe I will get the opposite??? lol

Let me know...I ovulate on the 24th or 25th...I think!
It is girl lunar cycle for me! I need to give it my best shot!

I got pregnant by accident the month I had stopped swaying and tried to regain some weight.

Plus I did a lot of things on the advice of other people like taking big doses of Vit. D and B6 and now I totally think they sway blue.

Also, my DH wouldn't sway at all!

atomic sagebrush
November 13th, 2011, 05:40 PM

Girl it's frowned on here too! That's why we gotta stick together, because no one wants to help us at all. Fine if you're rich and can go HT but for the rest of us we're kinda out in the middle of the ocean in a rowboat all alone!!

You have to order Sylk on the Internet and I hope someone has a link for you.

CapricornAquarius
November 13th, 2011, 05:45 PM
Hi all, hope I can join in, I just saw this thread and thought, well Im 37 and I swayed for 5 months & got my BFP on our second attempt.

Atomic is B6 in Evening Primrose Oil? Or is it in Fish Oil??

Oops sorry ladies dont think I should be here as Im already pregers!!

All the best to you all!

atomic sagebrush
November 13th, 2011, 05:49 PM
Oooh, this is the perfect group for me! I didn't even notice it here. I'm 43 and I'm swaying for a girl.

By the way, I was just having the Birkenstock conversation today, no lie. I'm still wearing the same pair of slip on Birks even though I have plenty of shoes. Should I retire them? They were EXPENSIVE. But it is kind of crazy that I wear them almost every day. :think:

Heck yeah you should keep wearing em! They're gonna be back in a year or two anyway!!

lemon2012
November 13th, 2011, 07:56 PM
Hi all, hope I can join in, I just saw this thread and thought, well Im 37 and I swayed for 5 months & got my BFP on our second attempt.

All the best to you all!

It is okay Capri Aq
We are the same age and can learn from one another!
I know you swayed blue...how is it going?
Do you have two little ones as well?
How old are DDs? How I would love a girl!
Hope you hear blue!!!

CapricornAquarius
November 13th, 2011, 08:03 PM
Aww thank you lemon2012, yes I do have 2girls, they're ages are 8 & 6, they are very excited that we're having another baby, they would like to have a sister, but as you know I swayed blue, they dont need to know that!

Swaying for me was a really good thing to do as it made me more healthy, I went from a terrible acidic body from 4.0 to 7.5 alkaline, so I was really happy about that. I also had a lunar calendar made up for me and it showed that I only had 3 attempts in the yr for a boy, I guess I was just lucky to conceive on the day and month that was highly recommended.

How about you how's your girl sway going??

lemon2012
November 13th, 2011, 08:18 PM
Aww thank you lemon2012, yes I do have 2girls, they're ages are 8 & 6, they are very excited that we're having another baby, they would like to have a sister, but as you know I swayed blue, they dont need to know that!

Swaying for me was a really good thing to do as it made me more healthy, I went from a terrible acidic body from 4.0 to 7.5 alkaline, so I was really happy about that. I also had a lunar calendar made up for me and it showed that I only had 3 attempts in the yr for a boy, I guess I was just lucky to conceive on the day and month that was highly recommended.

How about you how's your girl sway going??

My boys are 5 and 3...soon to be 4. I had PCOS with the first DS and just tried to get pregnant for a year (otherwise I woud have been younger,...sigh). With the second DS it was a total fluke on cd 8!
We tried for a year for a three day one time attempt cut off. We changed it up and got closer in the last few months and no BFP. I think i used too much douche or lime! Either way I learned I have to be accepting of another boy and just hope for another baby!
I do know think I have high testosterone level...I have been researching today.
I am worried about perimenopausal though,....knpw anything about it?
Are you in Canada?
I am and the seasonal change is getting me depressed! I really want to have another one before it is too late.
Lucky you, you are pregnant...I hope before I turn 38..it is close,..wah!
I would love a girl and just trying to figure out frequent or abstain,...cut off, o plus 12 etc!
Any advice?

atomic sagebrush
November 13th, 2011, 09:33 PM

All the best to you all!

No, all comers are welcome Capricorn! This is a laid back crew.

B6 is a vitamin, it is not the same thing as either EPO or fish oil. They are all distinct things.

CapricornAquarius
November 13th, 2011, 10:02 PM
Lemon2012, I guess I cant really give much advice on girl sway, but going by myself when conceiving my girls, I wasnt very healthy, I was going to the gym alot and we were dtd everyday.

I live in Australia! :fx: that it happens for you real soon & I hope you get your pink bundle.

Thanks for that Atomic!

jude17
November 14th, 2011, 03:30 AM
Hi, I am 37 and have 2 boys. We will probably be ttc middle of next year - if I get the nerve to try one last time for a girl!! Hubby thinks we are getting too old so doesn't want to wait but my baby is only 8 months old so I would like to wait a few more months as I do find babies such hard work but think a 2 year age gap would be OK. There was a lady on in gender who had great suggestions for O+12. I know its a long shot but I am going to track my cycles and see if I get a pH drop at O+12 (if I can work it out)? IF I can work out O+12 I want to give this a go first, if it doesn't work not really not sure what I will do as boy one was ovulation day and boy two was day before ovulation day conceptions. Will be great to see what everyone else is doing. Really not sure about having 3 boys, I do have my heart set on a little girl for our third so not sure if I should really just stick with our two boys. The little baby is turning out to be quite full on but they do say the seconds babies are more out going than the first so hopefully he settles down and he will turn out ok!!

PeonyPrincess
November 14th, 2011, 04:38 AM
CapricornAquarius, I am from Australia too. Congrats on your pg.
lemon, hi love. Still prone to stressing I see - lol!! Don't worry, I'm here now. You'll love this site too. Heaps of great advice and ladies to chat with. I sent you a PM.

lemon2012
November 14th, 2011, 07:11 PM
CapricornAquarius, I am from Australia too. Congrats on your pg.
lemon, hi love. Still prone to stressing I see - lol!! Don't worry, I'm here now. You'll love this site too. Heaps of great advice and ladies to chat with. I sent you a PM.

Hi Peony...yes, stressing. I have invested WAY too much time for this swaying business. Of course, some days I would consider myself lucky to have another most days I stress over pink. So, clearly it won't happen. I want it too badly!
I have learned a bit about myself though...I still believe in Shettles...(Duh, I can't help it), but I also know I have high testosterone. It all goes to the liver and insulin levels and PCOS etc. I have been drinking and eating so much milk and yogourt I have probably been giving myself extra boy hormones.
I bought vitex and maca and trying to decide if I should try it or not.
I am due to ovulate next week so it really won't do anything this round...but I doubt I can get pregnant if my hormones are off and I am stressed.
My lunar says girl and the jonas day is girl about 4 days after I am due to ovulate.
Peony, do you know to go about the bding with those dates in mind? Do I try two days before it?
I know I need to balance hormones and gather some calm feelings. I am also going to the doctors this week to check levels and see if maybe I need metformin. ...? I thought I ovulated...but what if the lh surge is not actually releasing a follicle? I thought it did not show up dark and around o time unless you were.
Ok, rambling now.
Must go to some work!

Flava
November 14th, 2011, 07:13 PM
Hi CP and jude!
Im waiting to O....very tired of all this ...started in April and sick of it. Now i totally think I get another girl ...we are done ttc in January so I kinda don't like the 3 more bfn .whatever

lemon2012
November 14th, 2011, 07:13 PM
Hi, I am 37 and have 2 boys. We will probably be ttc middle of next year - if I get the nerve to try one last time for a girl!! Hubby thinks we are getting too old so doesn't want to wait but my baby is only 8 months old so I would like to wait a few more months as I do find babies such hard work but think a 2 year age gap would be OK. There was a lady on in gender who had great suggestions for O+12. I know its a long shot but I am going to track my cycles and see if I get a pH drop at O+12 (if I can work it out)? IF I can work out O+12 I want to give this a go first, if it doesn't work not really not sure what I will do as boy one was ovulation day and boy two was day before ovulation day conceptions. Will be great to see what everyone else is doing. Really not sure about having 3 boys, I do have my heart set on a little girl for our third so not sure if I should really just stick with our two boys. The little baby is turning out to be quite full on but they do say the seconds babies are more out going than the first so hopefully he settles down and he will turn out ok!!

Hi Jude...EXACTLY the same boat! DH sometimes says he is too old and he is so worried about my gd. We both really want a baby but unfortunately, we both also really want a girl!
Why o plus 12 and not shettles?
We did day of o (just before) and 1.5 days before o. Two boys!
I am realizing it is all me and not DH. I have high testosterone bc of PCOS. Even though with DS 1 I was taking clomid which sways girls I think my levels were more boy...and my diet was all boy as well.
Any advice for me? I am just ready for this to be over and be pregnant!
PS: my two boys are such good friends! They will always have each other!!!
That being said, one more reason why I am worried about a third baby being a boy. I hope he is not left out! Poor little babe...mine are 5 and 3.5 years old.

lemon2012
November 14th, 2011, 07:32 PM
Hi CP and jude!
Im waiting to O....very tired of all this ...started in April and sick of it. Now i totally think I get another girl ...we are done ttc in January so I kinda don't like the 3 more bfn .whatever

Still waiting to o...it is cd 18 right? When do you usually o?
I agree!

jude17
November 14th, 2011, 07:46 PM
Hi Jude...EXACTLY the same boat! DH sometimes says he is too old and he is so worried about my gd. We both really want a baby but unfortunately, we both also really want a girl!
Why o plus 12 and not shettles?
We did day of o (just before) and 1.5 days before o. Two boys!
I am realizing it is all me and not DH. I have high testosterone bc of PCOS. Even though with DS 1 I was taking clomid which sways girls I think my levels were more boy...and my diet was all boy as well.
Any advice for me? I am just ready for this to be over and be pregnant!
PS: my two boys are such good friends! They will always have each other!!!
That being said, one more reason why I am worried about a third baby being a boy. I hope he is not left out! Poor little babe...mine are 5 and 3.5 years old.

Hi, yes a third boy would be hard as then one may get left out but I thought the third being a girl would be cool as her brothers will love her to bits and look out for her. My little baby is only 9 months old and my older boy is 4 and a half, he really wants a sister and already has her name sorted out!! I am not quite ready to try for another just yet but it would have to be next year. Hubby will have a heart attack if we get to 38/39 and still ttc, he will put his foot down and say absolutely not. So planning on swaying once I get fertile again, still feeding the baby and no sign yet of things getting back to normal. I am really worried about cut offs, there just seem to be so many opposites? But I know with O+12 you probably can't even get preggys so I need to think more about what we will do. I tied a cut off with the second boy but I just couldn't get preggy. I was taking vitex every day though so this time I will take it 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off and see if I can get preggy. Hubby is also worried about how I would hope with a third boy because to be honest I have really struggled having the second boy. I just NEVER saw myself as a boy mum, one ok but two! I find it hard but I am sure it will all work out as the baby gets older

lemon2012
November 14th, 2011, 10:05 PM
Hi, yes a third boy would be hard as then one may get left out but I thought the third being a girl would be cool as her brothers will love her to bits and look out for her. My little baby is only 9 months old and my older boy is 4 and a half, he really wants a sister and already has her name sorted out!! I am not quite ready to try for another just yet but it would have to be next year. Hubby will have a heart attack if we get to 38/39 and still ttc, he will put his foot down and say absolutely not. So planning on swaying once I get fertile again, still feeding the baby and no sign yet of things getting back to normal. I am really worried about cut offs, there just seem to be so many opposites? But I know with O+12 you probably can't even get preggys so I need to think more about what we will do. I tied a cut off with the second boy but I just couldn't get preggy. I was taking vitex every day though so this time I will take it 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off and see if I can get preggy. Hubby is also worried about how I would hope with a third boy because to be honest I have really struggled having the second boy. I just NEVER saw myself as a boy mum, one ok but two! I find it hard but I am sure it will all work out as the baby gets older

Hey Jude...could not resist!
You and I are a lot alike! Except we reached our max age for conceiving and nothing. We did not try hard until the last few months. Douching and shallow are not getting us preggo that is for sure. I believe I might have some hormonal issues. Maybe I am not ovulating (although the lh surge is there; my temps are not clearly biphasic just slightly) so I bought vitex today.
I am going to try it with a form of cut off which might be hard if o is delayed.
PS: DH did put his foot down but he wants this as much as me!
How much vitex did you take:?
What was the cut off with DS2?
You have to tell me the name he picked out?!

PS: I am in Canada.
Want to do an exchange one day...lol! We have all the boy stuff!

O plus looks hard to get prego and most of them do some werid tbm (we tried one month not the right thing for us, weird!), and they eat really strict diets and use a lot of lime etc I think!
Some days I just hate those darn transformers and bakugan.....and the swords...save me!
hahahha! I may just buy a baby doll for Christmas as they will play with it!
Any advice?

lemon2012
November 14th, 2011, 10:43 PM
Hi CP and jude!

Are you taking anything that is delaying o?

jude17
November 15th, 2011, 02:28 AM
Hey Jude...could not resist!
You and I are a lot alike! Except we reached our max age for conceiving and nothing. We did not try hard until the last few months. Douching and shallow are not getting us preggo that is for sure. I believe I might have some hormonal issues. Maybe I am not ovulating (although the lh surge is there; my temps are not clearly biphasic just slightly) so I bought vitex today.
I am going to try it with a form of cut off which might be hard if o is delayed.
PS: DH did put his foot down but he wants this as much as me!
How much vitex did you take:?
What was the cut off with DS2?
You have to tell me the name he picked out?!

PS: I am in Canada.
Want to do an exchange one day...lol! We have all the boy stuff!

O plus looks hard to get prego and most of them do some werid tbm (we tried one month not the right thing for us, weird!), and they eat really strict diets and use a lot of lime etc I think!
Some days I just hate those darn transformers and bakugan.....and the swords...save me!
hahahha! I may just buy a baby doll for Christmas as they will play with it!
Any advice?

I am in New Zealand BUT in Christchurch which has been having quite big earthquakes for the past year. Wouldn't recommend visiting just now but luckily they seemed to have finally died down so ChCh should be safe to visit again soon! We have a girl at work who's hubby is from Canada. Anyway I know its not really recommended for over 35s to do O+12 or abstinence but I want to try it first maybe just for 2 cycles and if nothing happens then I will re-think a cut off etc . Hubby couldn't do frequent release when we tried for our second, it really wasn't good at all! I can post what I think I may do if you want? I do have access to a microscope so I may get hubby to abstain and put some of the little guys under it to make sure they are still moving. Some people recommend this to make sure everything hasn't been killed off. But to be honest sperm makes me want to gag so not sure if I could actually do this without wanting to be sick!! The one girl on in-gender who posted a lot about O+12 did NOT do the diet and she got a girl (after 2 boys I think), but I think she was a lot younger than me though. I have a sway plan based on what she did but I would do some modifications to my diet as well.

jude17
November 15th, 2011, 02:53 AM
My older boy is dinosaur mad, actually dinosaurs are kind of interesting? I always wanted a cabbage patch kid when I was a little girl but never got one. So I have always said that I would buy one if I had a little girl. Ha ha maybe I really want a girl so I can finally have a cabbage patch kid! I tried mostly 2, 3 day cut offs with DS2 and I just couldn't get preggy. We tried for 10 months and hubby was so over it. So we dtd on a positive opk test and got pregnant that month. I was taking vitex everyday, probably not for all this time though. Atomic said its best to take 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off otherwise it may stop you getting pregnant. It was 1 pill a day but I will have a look at the bottle to see what strength this was. I do wonder though if I can only get preggy right on ovulation. Would this mean I can only conceive boys??

CapricornAquarius
November 15th, 2011, 03:06 AM
Jude no it doesnt mean dtd on O will give you only boys, there are plenty of women who dtd only on O who have girls.

CapricornAquarius
November 15th, 2011, 03:11 AM
Flava yes i know how you feel, i swayed for 5mths, working out my O, diet, ions, hoping my lunar date would match up with my O, blah, blah, it is all very annoying, but hopefully its all worth it in the end, so hang in there.

Flava
November 15th, 2011, 07:47 AM
I use to O on CD14 then it went to 17 and now looks like 18 .Don't know why Im not taking anything what can delay O.
Only good thing about it the moon will be in Leo tomorrow because i though I will O in frickin' cancer again! lol Of course i was hoping to O 2-3 days ago when the moon was in gemini and closer to full moon ,but then it went to cancer and i was sad of course but now is like ok at least is so late im moving over to Leo boy sign again.And it's waning moon so also sways blue .Of course maybe all this crap don't matter...
And don't worry about O sways blue either I only have girls hehe. Last try was on IG damn MSU for a boy and still got a girl.Did Shettles before that for a boy.
So I really don't know WTH Im doing here again...

lemon2012
November 15th, 2011, 03:58 PM
My older boy is dinosaur mad, actually dinosaurs are kind of interesting? I always wanted a cabbage patch kid when I was a little girl but never got one. So I have always said that I would buy one if I had a little girl. Ha ha maybe I really want a girl so I can finally have a cabbage patch kid! I tried mostly 2, 3 day cut offs with DS2 and I just couldn't get preggy. We tried for 10 months and hubby was so over it. So we dtd on a positive opk test and got pregnant that month. I was taking vitex everyday, probably not for all this time though. Atomic said its best to take 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off otherwise it may stop you getting pregnant. It was 1 pill a day but I will have a look at the bottle to see what strength this was. I do wonder though if I can only get preggy right on ovulation. Would this mean I can only conceive boys??

Hey Jude....I have two cabbage kids...I kept them from my childhood! I think I will get them out again so they can play with them...lol They will play with dolls but my oldest tells me he doesn't have any to play with...lol. Right now he loves star wars!
Did you only dtd on pos opk day? Did you abstain or frequent? was this for DS 2?
I wonder if it is DH and motility...geez, I have no idea what I am talking about....perhaps it just happened that way.
I am convinced I will only have boys...I think I have too much testosterone.
Did the vitex change your cycle? I started it yesterday....cd 5 and the pills are in 80 mg. I took two yesterday and two this am....I was going to take 2 tonight...the package says 1-3 a day.

lemon2012
November 15th, 2011, 04:03 PM
I use to O on CD14 then it went to 17 and now looks like 18 .Don't know why Im not taking anything what can delay O.
Only good thing about it the moon will be in Leo tomorrow because i though I will O in frickin' cancer again! lol Of course i was hoping to O 2-3 days ago when the moon was in gemini and closer to full moon ,but then it went to cancer and i was sad of course but now is like ok at least is so late im moving over to Leo boy sign again.And it's waning moon so also sways blue .Of course maybe all this crap don't matter...
And don't worry about O sways blue either I only have girls hehe. Last try was on IG damn MSU for a boy and still got a girl.Did Shettles before that for a boy.
So I really don't know WTH Im doing here again...

What do you mean o sways blue...the big o?
What the heck is MSU? I never figured that out...is that what the guru "tamara" did? What happened to IG..although, I don't miss it...addicted!
You did shettles for a boy and got a girl....what EXACTLY did you do? lol

I am not sure why your o date is moving,...has it done that before? Are you waiting to dtd? Shettles timing? abstaining? frequent?
One DS was every other day pretty much and stopped morning of o....DS2 was a one time one attempt oops when DS 1 was not even one!!! It was 1.5 days ahead I think...I remember feeling o pain and I was worried I would not be able to have more kids. LOL, I did!
Now, I am wondering the same thing...can I have more?

Have you gone to the docs flava to check levels etc?

The moon is new next week and in Capri and Scor for girl for me....even as I write that.,..I am thinking boy if any for me:(
This whole TTC gender sucks!
Hopefully you are bding tonight!!!

lemon2012
November 15th, 2011, 04:04 PM
Flava yes i know how you feel, i swayed for 5mths, working out my O, diet, ions, hoping my lunar date would match up with my O, blah, blah, it is all very annoying, but hopefully its all worth it in the end, so hang in there.

Oh dear, I think I forgot you were pg today!
How do you feel? Are you in the heat of Aust?
When do you find out the gender?

Flava
November 15th, 2011, 05:27 PM
lemon-They say big O and dtd on O day bot sways blue. But i had big O with all my girls so I don't think so. I will not have one this time.
I don't know what happened to IG and don't care no1 was nice to me after I find out DD4 is a girl. And yes MSU is what IG guru did and me to only it did not worked. It's a swim up what you do at home.

We are trying to do 3 days abstaining and dtd again next night if temps are not up on the morning.

Mochagirl
November 15th, 2011, 05:50 PM
Hey ladies - can I join in? I'm 37 and after a m/c at 11 weeks I think am ready to start thinking about trying again. I swayed pretty hard last time, and as a result it took me a long time to get pregnant. It wasn't until I dropped rephresh and got very relaxed with frequent release that we managed to conceive. I'm not going to start out so hard and heavy this time, partly because I know that TTC after a m/c sways pink already, and partly because I don't want to have to spend 4 months trying to get pregnant again (and nearly 6 months on the LE diet!).

I'm probably going to wait until my first period then start trying that next cycle if I O (December or January, I hope). We're going to drop frequent release, but I might use a fingertip of rephresh now and then. I'm going to do a modified LE diet - vegetarian, low protein, low calorie - but I'm going to allow myself cheats now and then and hopefully not lose quite as much weight (I lost 20 lbs on the diet last time, and have now gained back 13 of those pounds). I'll be taking Vitex, and once the bleeding stops, Baby Aspirin. I'll also probably take Zyrtec close to O again. Here's hoping this time I have a pink, sticky bean!

lemon2012
November 15th, 2011, 06:05 PM
lemon-They say big O and dtd on O day bot sways blue. But i had big O with all my girls so I don't think so. I will not have one this time.
I don't know what happened to IG and don't care no1 was nice to me after I find out DD4 is a girl. And yes MSU is what IG guru did and me to only it did not worked. It's a swim up what you do at home.

We are trying to do 3 days abstaining and dtd again next night if temps are not up on the morning.

I am clearly always confused....I think I have to give up and try for a baby. I feel like I have wasted a year of my life with no guarantees.
I am sorry if DD4 was hard and that IG was not helpful. I feel like they were swaying me to do o plus 12. It does not feel right at my age and I wish I had never heard of TBM..it makes me tempted but not in my comfort zone.
I just wish I could make it happen the way I want..I am a perfectionist.
Hot there?
Your plan is night before o and morning of o after or day of o?
Are you close to oing yet?
I think 4 girls would be hard...maybe as much as 2 boys...lol! Kids are HARD! hahahaha

lemon2012
November 15th, 2011, 06:11 PM
Hey there...Of course...join in!
Thank you! I am 37 as well and fell really old!
I am also in Canada!!!
Sorry to hear about your mc. Do you think it was age or some other factor? I have to say we have basically tried a cut off for a year and nothing. For 2 months we dtd right before only shallow and lime or douche...not happening. So, basically I am the worst swayer in the whole world. I just really wanted to have a daughter and now I am risking having another child at all. That frightens me.
I just started vitex. Did you take it before? Do you know if o will be late or early?
I guess you don't know what gender you were carrying which probably does not help mentally. I am sure you are anxious and more than ready! Hopefully things get back on track soon. Maybe just drop things this time round? Or, is that easier said than done...mc do sway pink! Bittersweet I guess.

I really need help...I o next week..sometime.
I have done some form of some diets but I have given up...I had red meat, ate some salt, bought a coffee,...I have been worried what I eat for 1 year. It is too much and I think the stress is getting to me.
I have been taking the supplements, calc, mag, cranberry and now vitex.
My lunar cycle is next week, the 24th, girl...but I think that is my o date. Not necessarily a girl!
My jonas date is the 28th...4 days after o..how is that possible?

I just need to decide...how many times, what days, etc.

Mochagirl
November 15th, 2011, 06:34 PM
Personally, I wouldn't worry too much about timing, lemon - but that's just me. If I were you, I'd try frequent release from now until O-day, then do one attempt on that day..or maybe one the day before and one the day of O. Try your best on the diet until you O, but don't beat yourself up if you cheat. I'm going to be a lot more relaxed with the diet this time around. I think when I went into it last time I assumed I'd only have to do it for 6 weeks, but it was too hard to maintain it for nearly 6 months when I didn't get pregnant as quickly as I thought I would.

I did take Vitex last time too. It made my O day move around - one month it would be 2 days early, the next month 2 days late. Since this will be my first cycle after m/c I won't really know when to expect it.

As for the m/c - who knows what caused it? I comfort myself by knowing that miscarriages are actually quite common, and most women go on to have a successful pregnancy afterwards. The fetus likely died long ago and is just being rejected by my body now. I'm actually happy I don't know the gender. It would be hard if I knew this one was a girl, then ended up conceiving a boy next time.

lemon2012
November 15th, 2011, 06:44 PM
Frequent release or frequent bding?
I only have 7 days from now or 9 depending on o date and how vitex changes it.
So, you would bd all the way through?
I know I have high testosterone due to PCOS. And, I cannot bd on o day as it hurts too much. I hope this is not too uncommon at my age.
Would you dtd after o?

Is that what you did last time?
MC often happen, but when you try to sway it does make it feel like it is wasting time. I worry about being too old!
Thanks for the input.

HopeandDreamG
November 15th, 2011, 07:00 PM
Hi! I would like to join in too. I am 36 DH is 37. He will be 38 in February. We are ttc our 3rd. Dh is 100 % this will be our last. He said that after DS 2 also. This past spring I got preggo as an "oopsie" . I've heard people who use "pull and pray": Parents!! LOL. Anyway, I lost that baby (happened to be a girl) Dh saw how wrecked I was and said we would just try again. Maybe thats the silver lining he's now totally on board and doing his part: diet, supps, frequent release (didn't need to twist any arms there)....
I'm praying for a healthy baby girl.. I ache for her. I dream of her.

lemon2012
November 15th, 2011, 07:16 PM
Hi! I would like to join in too. I am 36 DH is 37. He will be 38 in February. We are ttc our 3rd. Dh is 100 % this will be our last. He said that after DS 2 also. This past spring I got preggo as an "oopsie" . I've heard people who use "pull and pray": Parents!! LOL. Anyway, I lost that baby (happened to be a girl) Dh saw how wrecked I was and said we would just try again. Maybe thats the silver lining he's now totally on board and doing his part: diet, supps, frequent release (didn't need to twist any arms there)....
I'm praying for a healthy baby girl.. I ache for her. I dream of her.
Welcome Hope and Dream.
So sorry about losing your baby. It must be devastating for you and I can understand how you must ache. I dream of a daughter as well and it consumes me...here I am typing away!!!
Do you think you need frequent release if DH is 37? I am 37 and DH just turned 39. He is not into this whole trying for a girl since it is so uncertain but tries his best. How often do you think you need frequent release? Are you going to do a cut off? How many bds? Where are you at in your cycle and trying?
I o next week....no frequent release and no plan!
I hope this month is your month Hope and DreamG!

HopeandDreamG
November 15th, 2011, 07:27 PM
Hi Lemon.
I spoke with Dh and got full disclosure from him. When I got preggo with a girl Dh was releasing daily. Also, I read in one of atomics posts that over 35 there is a increased risk of birth defects with abstinence (hopefully I'm quoting this correctly). I am also going to do a cutoff. I think I will have him release daily from AF to cutoff. I may even have him release the morning of our cutoff and BD that night. Hoping for as low sperm count as possible. I will determine my cutoff with regular opks and digitals. Hopefully I will get a fade in pattern. My plan is to DTD when the regular OPKS are almost positive but digital is still negative giving me a 2.5 day cutoff. If I miss it and digital is positive before attemt has happened I will DTD at first positive digital. I am afraid of 0+ I can't see DTD the same day as O. I also plan to use rephresh, it really keeps my PH low as well as combined PH. I am in CD 2. Should O CD 16 or 17. Recently added Vitex and Saw Palmetto don't know if it will be later. Will see! Hopefully it won't take to long. DS 1 preg first month, DS2 wasn't trying, Baby 3 wasn't trying.
You O next week!! Exciting. Keep me posted!

lemon2012
November 15th, 2011, 08:16 PM
So, you are only going to do the actual bd once?

I used to have a fade in pattern and then things changed...not sure why but it did!
Are the digital OPKs the smiley ones?
How long after the positive OPK do you o? I think I am 24 hours from first postive OPK and the cbfm says Peak the day of o.
So, that is why I kept screwing up the cut off!
How often will you use rePhresh...why not replens?

Is it too late to copy you???
DH has not released at all!
Should I try 3 day cut off with abstinence (but it might end up being 4) and then compressed frequent in between and try for a 1 or 2 day cut off?
UGH, I need a plan!!!!!!!!!

Mochagirl
November 15th, 2011, 08:18 PM
Lemon - we did frequent BD last time, but after my sway was over and I got my BFP I realised that I might unintentionally be swaying blue by doing that. This time I plan to try for just one or two attempts - maybe once when I get my +OPK and once again the day after. I *might* try to get dh to release every day for 7 days before that, but that caused a lot of tension last time so I might drop it this time (which I know will weaken my sway - I just need to do what I can to keep dh on board - he's very suspicious of swaying after my m/c). In your case I'd get dh to release every day from now until your +OPK then have your attempt. If it's too painful to do it on O day, then you could just make that one attempt - though you might not want to use rephresh or anything if you're leaving it to one attempt AND doing frequent release - up to you. It's such a hard balance at our age between wanting to get pregnant and wanting to sway. Good luck whatever you decide to do!

HopeandDreamG
November 16th, 2011, 06:51 AM
Lemon-
Yes. The digital ones are with the smiley. Everytime I get a +opk FF says I O 2 days later. I think it's like 36 hrs. Bc I get +opk at night and two days later
lowest temp (am).
I like rephresh bc it keeps ph low for 3 days perfect for cutoff. It also works with anything that comes into contact with it like CM and semen to lower ph back to 4.5, replens gets washed away easier. I use it every 3 days. Before attempt I will use it that am (like 12 hrs before)
Regarding frequent dh is willing to take care of that himself taking that off me!
I think your plan can work. Def would do compressed frequent in between attempts.

Flava
November 16th, 2011, 07:52 AM
Mocha-welcome here hun! I think you have a good plan I would do it after 1 cycle too!
XX

amari
November 16th, 2011, 08:08 AM
Hi, ladies! I will be joining you! Gotta run but wanted to say hello!

Flava
November 16th, 2011, 08:09 AM
lemon- i had HUGE GD with poor DD3 not much at all with DD4 .Don't know why but Im happy i didn't.
Yeah still really warm here im in FL hell.
We wanted to do night before O and night O but my temp is up high this morning ! So we only did it last night 11 pm exactly (great now everyone know lol) but I say this because I need to ask what all you guys think??
It was already after O then? So this O+12 thing going on for me? OMG I hope not but that's all I can think about....:think::sad:
And all this because DH said don't do it the night before so he got more swimmers this way...he was abst. for 3 days. I could have said do it anyway but I did not I wanted him to feel good and no pressure because our other tries before was not so good...
I had lot's of ewcm the night before and not so much last night. We used pressed.pH was lower too...:sad:
AND if that's not enough the top of that we drink champagne because we where celebrating something.
I said I will not have a big O but I did after...
Ok so I feel I screwed up again another sway...like every month. Because my stupid O is messing with me!:mad: None of this would happen if I just know when I O! Cervix is still HSO and it's already noon ...?
SO again I feel i did a girls sway and kinda hope for a BFP!

You guys really think timing don't matter?Im sad now...I just want 1 boy!

Flava
November 16th, 2011, 08:13 AM
hopeanddreamg- welcome here! I also hope you get a girl to keep this time! So sorry for your loss...I also lost many...

Flava
November 16th, 2011, 08:17 AM
As for the m/c - who knows what caused it? I comfort myself by knowing that miscarriages are actually quite common, and most women go on to have a successful pregnancy afterwards. The fetus likely died long ago and is just being rejected by my body now. I'm actually happy I don't know the gender. It would be hard if I knew this one was a girl, then ended up conceiving a boy next time.

This is what I tell myself too and it kinda makes me feel better. There must have been something wrong and no one want's a sick baby , right? So it's better this way but that does not make us less sad.

Mochagirl
November 16th, 2011, 08:39 AM
Exactly, Flava. I cried when I read about your late m/c experience over on the November chat board. That's so tough :HH:.

Mochagirl
November 16th, 2011, 08:44 AM
Mocha-welcome here hun! I think you have a good plan I would do it after 1 cycle too!
XX

My only worry is that atomic told me that conceiving right after a m/c not only sways pink (which I'm happy about), but ups your chances of twins. I mentioned this to my Mom and she told me that my aunt conceived her fraternal twins almost immediately after a m/c. Yikes! While I love my twins, one set of twins is enough for this family! I'm going to take the risk, though.

auroara78
November 16th, 2011, 09:11 AM
GL Mocha, and sorry about your loss! I definitely think swaying after M/C sways pink. I've known many women who concieved a girl right after a M/C, and one of them had like 4 boys before that, so I think it helps somehow.

I'm not past 35, but I like this group, so i'm going to feel free to chime in now and then :P

I've seen enough studies where it does seem that almost equal numbers of sexes are concieved days prior.
The only thing about IG lately I did not like was the extreme o+12 push....if you were swaying girl and not doing o+12 it was kind of frowned upon, but I can't do it because it is too stress inducing to me. I'd rather do a cutoff and use rephresh and keep some sanity. That's me though, and I think everyone's sway needs to feel right to them.

Lemon, have you finalized your plan yet?

Flava
November 16th, 2011, 09:21 AM
mocha- you know just because you had twins before it doesn't mean you get it again, right? let's just hope for a pink bfp!

aurora-welcome here! See i have O+12 problem right now (on page 10 ) I really hope I did not just do one! i sway blue...
And to pushing O+12 I think is stupid because really , but really who can tell exactly when is O+12 ? I do not believe anyone can tell for sure.

auroara78
November 16th, 2011, 09:33 AM
Flava, I agree, lots of women on IG did have girls with o+12, but I've seen others (sunset, babydust) that did successful cut offs and got girls.....so that made me feel better about doing a cut off. According to the IG spreadsheet, true o+12 success was 86% ish percentage (forgot exact percent.) That is a pretty good success rate, but nothing is fail proof!! And for me pinpointing o+12 was a nightmare! I believe I have a long LH phase, and I pop +OPKs every month on CD12, and I believe I ovualte on CD13 or 14, but have never been able to exactly figure it out, which one of those two. So a cutoff for me is going to be much less stress....the one month i tried to narrow o+12 I felt like such a failure that I was blindly guessing, and the fact that I concieved two boys on O days made me even more miserable, because what if I didn't do enough hours past o and was in major boy zone?

Although on the other hand, I saw that study that seemed like more girls were concieved on O day, I cannot shake that one thing from me, that having sex on direct O day is big time boy terriority, I guess thats because thats when I concieved my sons I terrified of running into exact O day, but again, I've seen girls concived on O day too, so who knows?

Good luck Flava, and I wouldn't get too worried about it. I think you did a lot of good in your sway. If your boy is due to come, I believe he will arrive :))

Mochagirl
November 16th, 2011, 09:35 AM
I tried 0+12 when I swayed with ds3 back in my IG days, and I messed it up so badly I swore I'd never do it again. Personally I find it's waaaayy too stressful to try to pinpoint O, with the risk you're going to miss your egg entirely. Also, atomic has said elsewhere that if you're over 35 like us, the chances of your egg actually even surviving to 12 hours past O are pretty slim. Not worth it, if you ask me, especially when so many studies suggest timing is meaningless.

auroara78
November 16th, 2011, 09:37 AM
I tried 0+12 when I swayed with ds3 back in my IG days, and I messed it up so badly I swore I'd never do it again. Personally I find it's waaaayy too stressful to try to pinpoint O, with the risk you're going to miss your egg entirely. Also, atomic has said elsewhere that if you're over 35 like us, the chances of your egg actually even surviving to 12 hours past O are pretty slim. Not worth it, if you ask me, especially when so many studies suggest timing is meaningless.
Mocha, I LOVE THIS!! Big thumbs up and so true! I agree with everything u said :)

Out of the Blue
November 16th, 2011, 09:47 AM
Wowzuhs...This thread moves fast! :agree: Looks like there's a lot of us!

Well said, my friend! I will never attempt an O+12. I plan on making rum punch ever night we DTD (end of AF-O) using a smidge of RepHresh every a.m. and a bit of Sylk. Other than that, I'll just keep the diet up. That's it!

Mochagirl
November 16th, 2011, 09:49 AM
Mmmm...I like the rum punch idea, Jen! I'm a wine girl, myself. I also hear wine's very acidifying...maybe I should add that to my sway. It will definitely relax me anyway! :bigsmile:

Out of the Blue
November 16th, 2011, 09:52 AM
Mmmm...I like the rum punch idea, Jen! I'm a wine girl, myself. I also hear wine's very acidifying...maybe I should add that to my sway. It will definitely relax me anyway! :bigsmile:

I say do it, Mocha! I figure we'll just try to make things fun and I'm into rum these days...

Out of the Blue
November 16th, 2011, 09:55 AM
What's everyone eating these days??? My diet is like a broken record...Salad and air-popped popcorn for lunch...More salad and my raspberry/fiber/ricemilk smoothie for dinner. I've also been indulging in Trader Joe's seaweed snacks since they're so addictive and taste like chips. The sodium/cals, etc aren't bad at all but I'm sure seaweed sways blue. Oh, well.

Flava
November 16th, 2011, 09:55 AM
Lot's of us don't think the IG spreadsheet is accurate. There is so many girls who do not report back especially the 'failed sways" so I don't give much about their so called success rate.

Flava
November 16th, 2011, 09:57 AM

I hope this is true for me lol and I did not do o+12

Flava
November 16th, 2011, 09:59 AM
What's everyone eating these days??? My diet is like a broken record...Salad and air-popped popcorn for lunch...More salad and my raspberry/fiber/ricemilk smoothie for dinner. I've also been indulging in Trader Joe's seaweed snacks since they're so addictive and taste like chips. The sodium/cals, etc aren't bad at all but I'm sure seaweed sways blue. Oh, well.

all i do is eat lol but Im sure this Q is not for me hehe

Out of the Blue
November 16th, 2011, 10:10 AM
all i do is eat lol but Im sure this Q is not for me hehe

LOL...sorry...:oops:...Thought I was in a different thread! Don't tell me what you're eating b/c it'll make me really hungry and I'll want to cheat on my sway!

Out of the Blue
November 16th, 2011, 10:15 AM
Lot's of us don't think the IG spreadsheet is accurate. There is so many girls who do not report back especially the 'failed sways" so I don't give much about their so called success rate.

I think a bunch don't report back about their failed sways there b/c it always seemed like if you ended up w/an opposite, people wouldn't really talk to you anymore. How silly is that? This didn't happen to me but I saw it happen to others. It's really sad! Regardless of what we end up with, we should all celebrate w/eachother. If we don't get what we were hoping for, we need to be there for eachother b/c GD is really a rough thing. We're all about unconditional love and support on this site!

Out of the Blue
November 16th, 2011, 10:15 AM
YIKES...double-post!

auroara78
November 16th, 2011, 10:41 AM
Out of the Blue & Flava,

I agree! I feel like a lot of failed sways do not report back, and I totally understand, but personally, when I sway, if it fails, I'll report back because maybe someone can gleam some wisdom from my mistakes. I also feel that sometimes swaying can seem very competietive, as if you have to "win" and be "victorious" with your DG and if you didn't get your DG, somehow you lost the race. It's not a race; it's a baby!!!

After being on IG and here, it has helped me tremendously come to terms with the idea that if I don't do high tech I cannot guarantee my next baby's gender! I will do what I can to tip the odds, but I don't control it! If I do my best sway I can do, and have a precious third boy, I hope to be supported and loved, not outcasted because I didn't win the "prize"....

Flava
November 16th, 2011, 10:54 AM
OOTB-It happened to me on IG that is why I quit going there.

aurora-you know I made a good sway and i really don't think I made mistakes with DD4 but all they do there is reading your sway and try to point out what was bad. So I did not post my sway and Im happy for that. I just told them it's a girl.
All babys are precious and that is how a site like this suppose to look at it. IG too...

Kitten
November 16th, 2011, 11:03 AM
Hello - I hope I can join too! I'm not swaying anymore. Was swaying pink back in 2010 and got pg with my angel boy. Turned out he had T18 and we lost him in February. Now I just want to get pg again. We are on our 5th cycle of trying although a couple of those months we didn't have any good attempts. Figure if I don't get pg by early next year, it's not in the cards for us.

LolaInLove
November 16th, 2011, 11:05 AM
Hey ladies - can I join in? I'm 37 and after a m/c at 11 weeks I think am ready to start thinking about trying again.

OH MOCHA! Somehow I missed that you had a m/c....I am SOOO sorry, hun! Are you doing ok? It is so hard to lose one at that stage...well, any stage of course.

:sad::sad::sad: Big, big hugs.....you will get there again. I like your strategy, and I agree that sometimes it takes a more relaxed approach with swaying.

LolaInLove
November 16th, 2011, 11:13 AM
Hello - I hope I can join too! I'm not swaying anymore. Was swaying pink back in 2010 and got pg with my angel boy. Turned out he had T18 and we lost him in February. Now I just want to get pg again. We are on our 5th cycle of trying although a couple of those months we didn't have any good attempts. Figure if I don't get pg by early next year, it's not in the cards for us.

KITTEN! HEY!!!! So glad to see you here! How are you doing? I am not swaying anymore either, but still ttc (see my lovely siggie now.....DH has crap sperm count).

HopeandDreamG
November 16th, 2011, 11:24 AM
hopeanddreamg- welcome here! I also hope you get a girl to keep this time! So sorry for your loss...I also lost many...

Thanks! :)

Flava
November 16th, 2011, 11:25 AM
Kitten-welcome! Hope you get pregnant very soon! So sorry for your loss...

Mochagirl
November 16th, 2011, 12:09 PM
OH MOCHA! Somehow I missed that you had a m/c....I am SOOO sorry, hun! Are you doing ok? It is so hard to lose one at that stage...well, any stage of course.

:sad::sad::sad: Big, big hugs.....you will get there again. I like your strategy, and I agree that sometimes it takes a more relaxed approach with swaying.

Hi Lola - yes, the m/c was just two nights ago, so I'm still feeling quite raw emotionally. Planning my next sway is really helping, though.

Hobbermittens
November 16th, 2011, 12:12 PM
lemon- i had HUGE GD with poor DD3 not much at all with DD4 .Don't know why but Im happy i didn't.
Yeah still really warm here im in FL hell.
We wanted to do night before O and night O but my temp is up high this morning ! So we only did it last night 11 pm exactly (great now everyone know lol) but I say this because I need to ask what all you guys think??
It was already after O then? So this O+12 thing going on for me? OMG I hope not but that's all I can think about....:think::sad:
And all this because DH said don't do it the night before so he got more swimmers this way...he was abst. for 3 days. I could have said do it anyway but I did not I wanted him to feel good and no pressure because our other tries before was not so good...
I had lot's of ewcm the night before and not so much last night. We used pressed.pH was lower too...:sad:
AND if that's not enough the top of that we drink champagne because we where celebrating something.
I said I will not have a big O but I did after...
Ok so I feel I screwed up again another sway...like every month. Because my stupid O is messing with me!:mad: None of this would happen if I just know when I O! Cervix is still HSO and it's already noon ...?
SO again I feel i did a girls sway and kinda hope for a BFP!

You guys really think timing don't matter?Im sad now...I just want 1 boy!

Flava, were you doing opks? What did they show? You may have just hit O right on the money!! FX for you!!

Hobbermittens
November 16th, 2011, 12:13 PM
Mocha, I am really sorry for your loss. :( :(

Zivic-Bubac
November 16th, 2011, 12:21 PM
the m/c was just two nights ago, so I'm still feeling quite raw emotionally. Planning my next sway is really helping, though.Mocha I'm so sorry to hear this :( Big hugs coming your way!!!!
I like your attitude though, already planning fresh new sway :agree:

It's good to have you here on this thread :kissy:

Zivic-Bubac
November 16th, 2011, 12:23 PM
Hey Kitten, I remember you from IG! :) I think we were together on Mature Mamas board, it's so nice you've found us all here!

I'm so very sorry for your baby angel, and FX for next pregnancy!!!!! :luck:

Zivic-Bubac
November 16th, 2011, 12:28 PM
I'm into rum these days...Hey that's why you recommended it on another thread lol! I like rum chocolate bars but generally I 'm not into sweets either.

And I totally agree we should only love and support each other here :hugs: That's why I like it here so much! :)

Flava
November 16th, 2011, 12:33 PM
Flava, were you doing opks? What did they show? You may have just hit O right on the money!! FX for you!!
i had a smiley on cd 17 but it was 11 or 11:30pm so i don't count that normally i sleep then and don't test.
So i got it on cd18 and on cd19 on the morning but did not test at night because I peed so much lol could not test and anyway we would have dtd.
Run out of the CB monitor strips and so buyed some opk 's but I don't really like it..I think it was + on both days.
If i get abfn I will not try in December only 1 more try in Jan.

Mochagirl
November 16th, 2011, 12:33 PM
Thanks Z-B and Hobbermittens - it's nice to be swaying with so many familiar faces. It makes having to leave my beloved due date buddy group a little easier :HH:

auroara78
November 16th, 2011, 01:25 PM
Kitten, glad to have u here & sorry about your lost little boy :(

HopeandDreams, sorry to hear that you lost your girl :(

Hopefully ya'll will have healthy babes soon!!!

I definitely feel that this website is very supportive, love ya ladies!

Out of the Blue
November 16th, 2011, 01:33 PM
:sadflwr:I’m so sorry about everyone’s losses…Kitten’s boy, HopeandDream’s girl, Mocha, Flava, Lola…The list goes on....:sadflwr:

Out of the Blue
November 16th, 2011, 01:34 PM
OOTB-It happened to me on IG that is why I quit going there.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Sorry!!! That just sucks that people are like that!

Out of the Blue
November 16th, 2011, 01:42 PM
Hey that's why you recommended it on another thread lol! I like rum chocolate bars but generally I 'm not into sweets either.

And I totally agree we should only love and support each other here :hugs: That's why I like it here so much! :)

I'm not a big drinker but going to the Bahamas last May made me fall in love w/Rum. I don't know why I hadn't just bypassed all the crap I drank in college and just drank Bahama Mamas and Rum Punch all the time. Just buy a teeny-tiny bottle of rum and put it in your favorite juice, drink it and then report back to me, lol!:beer:

Yep...So far, this site has been nothing but :HH: and I hope it stays that way! TTC is hard enough but swaying and then sometimes getting the opposite gender is just so heartbreaking and stressful. No one understands IRL often times, but this is a place where we do and we can support eachother.

:cheerteam::HH::hugs:

Out of the Blue
November 16th, 2011, 01:45 PM
Thanks Z-B and Hobbermittens - it's nice to be swaying with so many familiar faces. It makes having to leave my beloved due date buddy group a little easier :HH:

Mocha, I was seriously depressed to leave all of you DD buddies when I miscarried. I spent so much time w/you all and then all of the sudden, it felt like I lost my pals too.:sadflwr:

Mochagirl
November 16th, 2011, 01:47 PM
Yes, I agree - it's tough. I'm still hanging out there for now so I'll hear about the results of everyone's u/s, but I know I don't really belong there anymore and that makes me sad.

lemon2012
November 16th, 2011, 03:02 PM
Hi everyone,
What a great group...I have so much to say but I have work to do....and I have to pick up the kids soon, dinner, tubs, books,,...you know the drill!
So, to be very quick...
Flava...don't worry. What will be, will be! I read so many women (including me) panic after they try and worry they did it at the wrong time. Seriously, every month this is me! If you had the cm and you had the positive OPK you are good! Even if o was a few hours before, you are good!
Aurora...you think EXACTLY like me...except my DS 2 was not o day but 1.5 before. I wonder why I even bother trying cut off again, but I figure this time I will have a girl. You see so many shettles opposites maybe I had one and then a girl???!! I do not want to do o plus 12...you rely on one time after o...and it is in the morning. I have to get up and get everyone out the door at 715...I would have to take the day off work...which is possible I guess. Maybe a thought!

Kitten..welcome:)

I like wine...I don't care if it is not on the diet....I like it. So much is going on...I care for my parents who both have problems and diseases. I am the sandwich generation.

To those who mc and are here...I do fear that at my age. I have never had one and I know a lot of women that do. I think everyone sympathizes with you.

Better go...
EVERYONE, I will be posting my sway attempt later....I need advice.
Poor DH is reading and trying to relieve my stress. He is secretly plotting his frequent release I think! He released on the weekend (knowing it was about 7 days out) so that his sperm were fresher.
The thing is, we both really really want this....so badly.
Do you ever think it won't happen bc you want it too bad?

I am cd 17 and due to o on cd 13 to 15..? not sure.
Should I use rePhresh applicator? douche?
now, wait???
I have VERY high pH. I have PCOS...anyone else?
It is not very noticeable as I have a somewhat regular period, but I think I have cysts. I have a lot of pain on o day.
I would not bd on o day bc of it!

PS:I am thinking......frequent release for DH, bd on 0 - 5, 0 -3, o-2 early in evening. This might be 0-6, o-4 and o-3 instead.
Then, if it does not interfere I will dtd again at 0 plus 2...it is my jonas girl date....not sure if any of this theory works but why not????
And, my lunar calendar happens to be the 24th which might be my menstral o.
I will post my sway later if anyone cares to help out, but in the meantime there is my initial plan.
UGH, already I am scared...I cannot wait for my little boys to touch my belly and be excited. I am a loser, already teary up about it.
I should add DS 2 was an oops so DS 1 was only 20 mos and could not even say mommy when DS2 was born. They are best friends now but it was very hard when I virtually had 2 babies at very different stages.

Bye for now!

HopeandDreamG
November 17th, 2011, 08:53 AM
Good Morning Everyone! Trying to keep up and keep straight who everyone is!! If I miss something its not intentional!!
Kitten- Welcome! R u Kitten from PL also? I was bummed when they shut down but this site is FAB-very supportive.
Mocha- so sorry for your loss didn't realize it was so recent :( so hard to lose your DD group too...you have us now :)

Kitten
November 17th, 2011, 09:15 AM
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

I am so sorry for everyone's loss. No one should ever have to go through that kind of pain.

Zivic - yes we were on the Mature Mom's forum together on IG.

HopeandDream - I am the same from PL. Sad to see it go, but glad to hear that this forum is so great!

I'll post a ticker soon. I'm on CD7 and should O between CD12 and 16. Usually CD13 or 14 though. Little trepedacious as this is the same cycle that I conceived our angel on and I even might end up Oing on the same day.

Mochagirl
November 17th, 2011, 09:15 AM
Thanks HopeandDream - planning my sway is really helping me deal with my grief.

indigoviolet
November 17th, 2011, 09:16 AM
Oh Mocha, that is so so sad to hear.....I'm sorry I am only just reading this now. Huge hugs to you hun. It is so so hard, I lost my little one at 11+weeks so I know how you feel. Praying you heal quickly and get a BFP soon :HH:

can I join you ladies? I hung out on the MM thread on IG too so recognise quite a few names. Have 2 DS and am ttc again now and swaying pink (for now until I get fed up not getting pg and then will just sway pregnant!).

Kitten
November 17th, 2011, 09:18 AM
indigoviolet - I remember you from IG! Glad to see you here!

indigoviolet
November 17th, 2011, 09:23 AM
I plan on making rum punch ever night we DTD (end of AF-O) using a smidge of RepHresh every a.m. and a bit of Sylk. Other than that, I'll just keep the diet up. That's it!
That sounds like a brilliant plan, will do similar I think. This month was a cut-off as DH away now and I am Oing but next month will try this. Love the rum punch idea!

indigoviolet
November 17th, 2011, 09:25 AM
I'm praying for a healthy baby girl.. I ache for her. I dream of her.Praying you get her hun.

indigoviolet
November 17th, 2011, 09:26 AM
Thanks Kitten, i remember you too! It is lovely having so many familiar faces over here :)

Flava
November 17th, 2011, 09:51 AM
lemon- thanks! I can't help with your sway but for sure other ttc pink will!

Flava
November 17th, 2011, 09:52 AM
indigo- welcome here! Hope you get that bfp soon!

Mochagirl
November 17th, 2011, 10:56 AM
Indigo - nice to see you hear!

How long did you wait after your m/c before trying to conceive again? I'm planning to wait until my first period, but after some calculations realised that might bring me to a Christmas/Boxing Day O-date!! That would be veeery tricky since we'll be staying in my in-laws' packed house. I'm tempted to try as soon as I ovulate instead, but I'm so scared that will up my chances of another m/c.

HopeandDreamG
November 17th, 2011, 12:37 PM
Hi IndigoViolet!
Mocha~ I had my loss July. Got AF back August.... had it Sept, Oct., and right now- this is the cycle I am trying. Had I known about swaying and had a plan I might have TTC first cycle in August, bc next cycle sways pink (and twins I've read). I don't know though, on second thought I would not have been on supps or dieting while preggo so how does that work? I also listened to my doc who told me to give my body a break. I was going TTC October till I read heavy Boy month. So long story short I was going to wait 2 cycles decided on 3.

amari
November 17th, 2011, 03:11 PM
Hi, ladies, I tried to introduce myself the other day but was in a hurry. I an new here, don't even know how to post a pic or anything! I have a 3 and 1/2 year old boy and 2 year old boy and now would really love a little girl. Just got my husband to agree to try! I am not getting my period or ovulating so have to start provera and clomid for the first time. I am excited to have found this website!

sweetsister
November 17th, 2011, 04:13 PM
Well as i thought AF arrived today but 2 days early ?Must be this starvation girl diet doing its wonderful magic to my body!!So that means i am now on a 26-27 day cycle and normally i am 32days!At least it makes trying time closer and the 2ww shorter.Im kind of glad im not as over the weekend my 17 month old fell on a chair and split his eyebrow open and i had to go to emergency and they took an xray and i had to be with him through it ,i knew i wasnt anyways but didnt think,so if i was i would be worried the whole time!Sooo here we go again i will have to cut some things and add some things to my sway and if i dont conceive im taking a break for december and enjoying xmas!Im scared to try the le or french diet though instead of Ig diet it is stuck in my head !Anyone strongly think i should reconsider and switch?Im also going to try dtd every day for the fertile week instead of abstain and only twice as last i did,i hope that works....Sigh i hope this time around takes ,i am withering away on this diet i cought a glimpse of myself in a store window today and i look so witchy old haggardey hahaha thought it was MY Mom!!!

So Sorry to hear of all the losses on here xxxx

HopeandDreamG
November 17th, 2011, 05:25 PM
Hi, ladies, I tried to introduce myself the other day but was in a hurry. I an new here, don't even know how to post a pic or anything! I have a 3 and 1/2 year old boy and 2 year old boy and now would really love a little girl. Just got my husband to agree to try! I am not getting my period or ovulating so have to start provera and clomid for the first time. I am excited to have found this website!

WELCOME! To add an avatar and signature go to settings...very top right of page.

lemon2012
November 17th, 2011, 06:51 PM
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

I am so sorry for everyone's loss. No one should ever have to go through that kind of pain.

Zivic - yes we were on the Mature Mom's forum together on IG.

HopeandDream - I am the same from PL. Sad to see it go, but glad to hear that this forum is so great!

I'll post a ticker soon. I'm on CD7 and should O between CD12 and 16. Usually CD13 or 14 though. Little trepedacious as this is the same cycle that I conceived our angel on and I even might end up Oing on the same day.

KITTEN!!!
Same cd and same province!
What is your bd plan??
I have to decide and I have to relax!!!!
Yeah, we are close...for some reason, that makes me feel so comfortable!
Ok, let's chat about this!!!!

lemon2012
November 17th, 2011, 06:56 PM
I might be wrong but the IG diet seemed to be quite low in a lot of things...except calcium right?
I think considering it is 2 weeks until o, you can keep trying. Take a diet break during the 2 WW maybe? And, then go from there!
Withering away will not get you pregnant right? Forget how old you are but do you wonder if maybe we are being persumptious assuming we will get pregnant?
I assume DS is okay! Poor little guy!

lemon2012
November 17th, 2011, 06:58 PM

WELCOME AMARI...I don't know much myself!
But, I do know clomid can make your environment more acidic! It sways girl!
I took clomid for DS 1 (BOY) but I also had PCOS (high testosterone) and I think I was pregnant the first month on clomid and it did not take (for some reason I am convinced that was a girl).
Why are you not ovulating? age? other health reason?

lemon2012
November 17th, 2011, 07:04 PM
Okay, swayers over 35...I will try and figure out my sway...here goes and let me know what you think!

Today is cd 7. I am due to o on cd 13 to 15. Last month was 14, the month before 13 and usually 15!

I am 6-8 days away from o.
What do I do?
DH released on the weekend when I was cd 3...gee, thanks..lol!

Here are my options:

1) DTD every other day or so, maybe cd 7, 8, 10, 12

2) Save the deed for cd 10 and 11 (maybe 3 or 2 days before)

3) Dtd once....as close to o without being too close!

4) frequent bding...want to get pregnant!

OK, this was not detailed enough, but I do not want to expand unless I know someone thinks they can help me out!

I used rephresh yesterday.
calcium, mag, cranberry, vitex for a few days

I am eating less.
I feel old and tired.....same as sweetsister I think:(
I want a third but I am desperate and I long for a girl. This is torture!

DS was clomid, every other day to morning of o.
DS 2 was a one time attempt (oops) 1.5 days ahead of o.

Please help me with timing and frequency...I feel so indecisive and that whatever decision I make will make or break my little girl.
It is too much pressure!
Does anyone feel the same way? Any ideas on how to get over it?

amari
November 17th, 2011, 08:25 PM
Lemon-

I'm so new to all of this I don't know. How long have you been on the diet and supps?

amari
November 17th, 2011, 08:29 PM
Why are you not ovulating? age? other health reason?

I'm not sure, all my blood work came back normal. My husband thinks it's my weight, I am 100lbs and was 110 prior to my last son. But I was 105 before both of them and had a period and O'd, but I was younger then too, so who knows!

Flava
November 18th, 2011, 11:02 AM
amari- welcome here! Goodl luck to get your baby girl!

sweetsister-Im sorry for AF...Im so freaking fat I so wish the girl diet would give us boy so i can be thin!

HopeandDreamG
November 18th, 2011, 12:16 PM
Lemon-

I'm so new to all of this I don't know. How long have you been on the diet and supps?

6 weeks

LolaInLove
November 18th, 2011, 01:50 PM
Hi Lola - yes, the m/c was just two nights ago, so I'm still feeling quite raw emotionally. Planning my next sway is really helping, though.

OH good lord, that is recent. I am so sorry.....I really had a painful time with mine at about 10wks. My doctors office called me in a prescription painkiller. I hate to ask you these sensitive questions, but are you having any of the tissue analyzed? Just tell yourself, like I did, that this one was not meant to be, and that your baby is on her way soon. Glad to hear thinking ahead about your next sway is helping...I think it is so beneficial to just grieve it and then move to the future, because you will be there very soon and things will go just fine. My inspiration is 3P1B (on the boy boards) who had a horrible m/c and is now pg with her dg and doing just wonderful. Still, big hugs now, try to pamper yourself a bit. xxoo

LolaInLove
November 18th, 2011, 01:54 PM
Mocha, I was seriously depressed to leave all of you DD buddies when I miscarried. I spent so much time w/you all and then all of the sudden, it felt like I lost my pals too.:sadflwr:

Oh, I am so sorry about yours also, OOTB. I remember when you had that surprise pg. Hope you are doing ok also. Jeez, doesn't it make you appreciate the miracle of life and the kids we have so much to see so many have losses, which are totally normal and a part of life? BIG FX that your next shot works beautifully as well, you totally deserve that.

I am also glad this site is so friendly and open....no judgement!

LolaInLove
November 18th, 2011, 01:57 PM
Indigo - nice to see you hear!

How long did you wait after your m/c before trying to conceive again? I'm planning to wait until my first period, but after some calculations realised that might bring me to a Christmas/Boxing Day O-date!! That would be veeery tricky since we'll be staying in my in-laws' packed house. I'm tempted to try as soon as I ovulate instead, but I'm so scared that will up my chances of another m/c.

My doctor told me to wait and have 3 full cycles, that way my lining would be totally normal again. It was actually a very nice break and we concentrated on eating well and taking a bunch of supps. Of course, nothing has happened since then and now we have the male factor infertility diagnosis with my DH's crappy sperm count, so not expecting much, but still trying. I guess it depends, some wait and some don't. If you have another u/s after everything is complete and your lining looks good, I don't think it would be bad to try right away, or at least wait one month.

Mochagirl
November 18th, 2011, 02:03 PM
Thanks, Lola. No - we didn't have any tissue analysed (I had the whole m/c at home). It was clear the baby had died some time ago and it had been reabsorbed (all I passed were clots), so I feel confident thinking it was a chromosomal abnormality.

amari
November 18th, 2011, 02:35 PM
Sorry for your losses. I hope having this board helps some.

Hoping to get to know you all better!

indigoviolet
November 18th, 2011, 05:35 PM
Thanks for your welcome ladies :HH:

Mocha- I ttc straight away but I had to have a D&C so the lining was SO thin (AF the following month was very light) so it was impossible to conceive I think. I carried on ttc and got pg 3rd month of trying. I don't think there is any reason to wait, especially as it was a natural m/c and if you feel ready. Good luck hun.

Flava- keeping my fingers tightly crossed for you too!

lemon2012
November 19th, 2011, 09:42 AM
Hi again Ladies,

It has been a gbit quiet on here it seems. I hope everyone is doing well.
We are getting to the end of the month...has anyone made an attempt this month? Anyone waiting?
I am getting anxious as I am entering my fertile time.
I made a post but no one responded directly. Sorry if it seems selfish, i just wish someone could tell me what to do to get a girl. It is all consuming!

Can someone suggest a plan?
I was thinking of a cutoff bc I am fairly certain what day I am due to o. However, the more I read the more people I come across that say they had a shettles opposite.
Should I bother?

I am cd 10 and DH is releasing. We dtd once on cd 8.
I am due to o on cd 14.

I have been taking cal, mag, cranberry.
I just started vitex and milk thistle (for liver enzymes).
I have been doing a varied IG and LE diet (I think).

I guess I just really need some advice and support. I am so unsure about the cut off now!

Mochagirl
November 19th, 2011, 10:08 AM
lemon - I'm not a big believer in timing. I'd say continue with the frequent release then do one attempt when you get your +OPK then (if you want) another attempt the day after. I'd also use a little rephresh 3 days before expected O. That's just what I'd do in your situation. Good luck deciding - it's very stressful, I know!

Check out zanacal's sway in the attempts section - it was a perfect sway in my opinion - she still doesn't know the gender, but I think she has a great chance at getting her girl.

amari
November 19th, 2011, 10:41 AM
It has been quiet! I think the timing part is the hardest because there is so much conflicting as to what to do. As long as dh is releasing one way or another I would just try and do it as close to +opk so you can get pregnant and use the Rephresh to keep your pH down like Mocha said. I am trying to plan my Dec sway out now and trying to figure the same thing out! It is confusing. I have some other confounding factors too!

I am new here so I don't know all your backgrounds, do you have other kids, or is this your first? Good luck! Keep us posted!

Yuzu
November 19th, 2011, 05:05 PM
We are getting to the end of the month...has anyone made an attempt this month? Anyone waiting?

I should O next week, and will be making an attempt then. I'm nervous about it, because my DH and I will stop trying in January. I keep changing my plan...scared to death!

lemon2012
November 19th, 2011, 05:10 PM
Thanks Mocha and Amari,
I think I feel like when I dtd, number of times and position will all play a role in my destiny!
Stupid, I know!
I have two DSs!
The first was while I was on clomid due to PCOS. He is 5 now. I conceived on the second month of clomid but basically dtd every other day and the final attempt was day of postive dark OPK. I actually had an ultrasound that day and saw the mature follicles so it was sometime about 12-36 hours before o I believe. We had dtd on cd 113, 14, 16, 18 (pos OPK), and cd 21 which I do not think counted.
Second DS 2 was an oops. We dtd once the whole month. I believe he was 1.5 days ahead of ovulation as I felt the pain and wondered what it was! It was DS2!
Now, I am 37. I think I am fairly regular but it changes slightly each month. For a while there I was cd 15 but stress and other factors changed it the last two months.
I have been doing a little bit of LE diet and IG diet. I do not weigh too much right now at all.
I have been taking cranberry, calc, mag. A few days ago I started taking vitex.

We dtd on cd 8 to get one started.
DH has releasd twice on CD 9 and none today I think!
It is cd 10 and already a faint line on the OPK and Clearblue monitor says high fertility so I am about 4 days away from ovulation.
I used on applicator of rephresh on cd 7 and half an applicator today.

Considering I am due to o on cd 14 should I do it everyday?
Should I do today and then Monday and o on Wednesday? (that seems boy though!)

Finally, my lunar calendar says high mirror fertility (whatever that means) on the 24th (either on o day or the day after o) which is a girl day.

Why one attempt?
Is there a reason behind it?
I do really want to get pregnant!
Also, my jonas calendar says girl on the 28th which is a week away.

lemon2012
November 19th, 2011, 05:11 PM
I should O next week, and will be making an attempt then. I'm nervous about it, because my DH and I will stop trying in January. I keep changing my plan...scared to death!

Yeah Yuzu....in the same boat!
Nervous!
Any tentative plans? Can you make some suggestions for me on mine....?
Thanks!

HopeandDreamG
November 20th, 2011, 08:48 AM
Hi again Ladies,

It has been a gbit quiet on here it seems. I hope everyone is doing well.
I am getting anxious as I am entering my fertile time.
I made a post but no one responded directly. Sorry if it seems selfish, i just wish someone could tell me what to do to get a girl. It is all consuming!

Can someone suggest a plan?
I was thinking of a cutoff bc I am fairly certain what day I am due to o. However, the more I read the more people I come across that say they had a shettles opposite.
Should I bother?

I am cd 10 and DH is releasing. We dtd once on cd 8.
I am due to o on cd 14.

I have been taking cal, mag, cranberry.
I just started vitex and milk thistle (for liver enzymes).
I have been doing a varied IG and LE diet (I think).

I guess I just really need some advice and support. I am so unsure about the cut off now!

Hi Lemon. My attempt is coming up soon. Im on CD 7 and will attempt at very first positive OPK (digital with smiley). From everything I've read I think the timing is the least of it. I do believe however, that you are more likely to have a boy the day of O. (I know contradictory, I just can't get over it)!! I'm scared of O+ too close to ovulation and I really want to get preggo and not have one BFN after another.
I posted my plan in the TTC girl thread. I'll go get it and give you the link if you want to see my entire plan!

HopeandDreamG
November 20th, 2011, 08:50 AM
Here it is:
http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?6366-Would-love-feedback-on-my-Revised-Sway-Plan

lemon2012
November 20th, 2011, 11:22 AM
I wish you were online...i have the smiley face!
What do I do????

atomic sagebrush
November 20th, 2011, 11:27 AM
Sorry I can't keep up with this thread!!!

lemon, If it were me, I would TTC as soon as you can, with RepHresh, Sylk, or Acijel if you have any, and just do a jump and dump. If you want to be super cautious, you can have DH release once and toss the first batch, then DTD again right away and use the second batch for insemination. IF you do go that route, you might want to go VERY lite on the jelly (or even skip it) and lay down for 5-15 min after DTD.

HopeandDreamG
November 20th, 2011, 11:29 AM
AWESOME. R u going to DTD today? Thats what I would do! How's your ph? Have DH take hot shower( soak his goods). I'm gonna get Dh to point of no return then have him release shallow. I'm gonna stay laying down for a little then go to bathroom (I always do), light candles (make it relaxing)- beeswax or lavender if you have GOOD LUCK...keep me posted. I'll keep checking in!!

HopeandDreamG
November 20th, 2011, 11:29 AM
Oh, also I would take a zyrtec now if your gonna DTD tonight. Thats what I would do!
Just saw atomic's response!

lemon2012
November 20th, 2011, 11:31 AM
Sorry I can't keep up with this thread!!!

lemon, If it were me, I would TTC as soon as you can, with RepHresh, Sylk, or Acijel if you have any, and just do a jump and dump. If you want to be super cautious, you can have DH release once and toss the first batch, then DTD again right away and use the second batch for insemination. IF you do go that route, you might want to go VERY lite on the jelly (or even skip it) and lay down for 5-15 min after DTD.

Yeah, you are here....I am clearly going to ovulate in the nex 24 hours!!!!!
This sucks! This is EXACTLY how I made both boys!
DH thinks we should wait for o plus 12 but I seriously do not see any girl success with it. Have you?
I am in Canada so I only have rephresh...I could use the douche or more gel. I used half of a tube yesterday.

The OPK is sooo super dark and I have been taking vitex!
I am wondering if maybe I will ovulate even sooner...should I wait.

I really want to get pregnant but only with a girl
That is a problem..cleary! I have to want both and this is not working!
It is a total girl month for the moon at least!
Should I wait for tomorrow???

lemon2012
November 20th, 2011, 11:32 AM
Hope and dream
are you talking to me!
I am confused on what to do
I feel boy zone sooo much!
my ph is super high
off the charts
I can never bring it down
no matter what!

lemon2012
November 20th, 2011, 11:34 AM
I do not have a phtester...just the roll of paper for testing PH.
Does it work the same?

atomic sagebrush
November 20th, 2011, 11:46 AM
Sometimes if you need to grab my attention and you can see I"m online, just PM me and say hey atomic can you respond to this thread??? OR if it's in one of these long threads, start a separate one to get my attention, that's just fine.

Don't worry about pH though, there have been SO many pH opposites on both sides of the aisle...I'll start a thread about it.

I conceived what was prob. twin boys with pH of 4.5 and it didn't move for months. :/

atomic sagebrush
November 20th, 2011, 11:48 AM
Anyway, taking an antihistamine will dry up that CM and that will help lower your pH! Great tip H and D!!

Yuzu
November 20th, 2011, 11:52 AM
Lemon,
Like suggested take an antihistamine to dry up your cervical mucus. Don't worry about the timing so much; I'm not convinced it makes as much a difference as diet and other factors. I would go ahead and DTD and keep my fingers crossed!

lemon2012
November 20th, 2011, 12:34 PM
Hi,
We had to go next door to drop off a gift to a new BABY GIRL!
If timing does not matter then why does it work for so many people????
I am going crazy trying not to go crazy!
Should I wait and do o plus 12?

Mochagirl
November 20th, 2011, 12:53 PM
lemon - I would take atomic's advice - she knows her stuff. Besides, her advice is pretty much the same as everyone else's (both here and on the other thread). I would definitely not wait until 0+12 since you'll really be reducing your chances of getting pregnant.

HopeandDreamG
November 20th, 2011, 07:44 PM
Hope and dream
are you talking to me!
I am confused on what to do
I feel boy zone sooo much!
my ph is super high
off the charts
I can never bring it down
no matter what!

Yes I was talking to you.. Sorry!

HopeandDreamG
November 20th, 2011, 07:45 PM
I do not have a phtester...just the roll of paper for testing PH.
Does it work the same?

No a digital works much easier. Concentrate on getting your BFP!

LolaInLove
November 21st, 2011, 10:30 AM
Thanks, Lola. No - we didn't have any tissue analysed (I had the whole m/c at home). It was clear the baby had died some time ago and it had been reabsorbed (all I passed were clots), so I feel confident thinking it was a chromosomal abnormality.

That's what happened to me also. I did have a few really big ones though. When I had my 8wk u/s, there was a big empty sac, so they said the baby had reabsorbed also. They told me it is usually chromosomal abnormality as well, which actually happens a lot, they said. Like half of pregnancies which end in a chemical and failure to implant and grow. Goes to show what a miracle each baby really is.

LolaInLove
November 21st, 2011, 10:38 AM
Good luck and lots of pink dust to you ladies attempting now!!!!

Mochagirl
November 21st, 2011, 12:06 PM
That's what happened to me also. I did have a few really big ones though. When I had my 8wk u/s, there was a big empty sac, so they said the baby had reabsorbed also. They told me it is usually chromosomal abnormality as well, which actually happens a lot, they said. Like half of pregnancies which end in a chemical and failure to implant and grow. Goes to show what a miracle each baby really is.

Most of my clots were huge - baseball sized. In my panic I checked each and every one for a fetus - I really didn't know what to expect as my midwife hadn't prepared me for what the m/c would be like. When I passed the sac a couple of days later it was recognizable for what it was - it made it all seem much more real.

lemon2012
November 21st, 2011, 12:49 PM
Thanks Lola!
Mocha, how are you? The mc must still be so fresh for you...are you doing okay?
Are you still thinking of trying asap?

Ok, ladies,...HELP!
Here is my pathetic brutal stress sway:
I am oing early but 2 days this month and I basically did not believe the OPK tests yesterday. They said positive but did not match up with my CBFM! I also thought, now way, the vitex is doing this!
So, we thought we had at least 1.5 to 2 days cutoff with frequent release. We had dtd on cd 8 and it was cd 11......BUT, this am the cbfm says high still (no peak) and the OPKs are now faint.....and I have the funny oing feelings. I also have a stomach ache and lots of lube mixed with a little represh and most likely sperm.
We dtd yesterday deep but low sperm count as dh had released just before (so basically 24 hours or less before o) and this am....(right at o? just before?) with shallow penetration and j and d.
Since I am oing now or sometime soon....? Still unsure which is uncommon for me....do I do it again or let it go and see what happens!
Totally freaking out,......the sperm count was low so either no baby and we have to do this ANOTHER month (NO!!!) or baby and most likely boy (ugh, just based on timing though and my ph which is always high).
I feel sick I have not eaten!

Can someone comment or help me out?
At the very least calm down...I am like a silly teenager afraid of pregnancy bc I rolled in it..lol!
It just feels so momentous and life changing...to dtd or not, wait, release, time, douche, eat not eat!
agggh!

Mochagirl
November 21st, 2011, 01:08 PM
Hi lemon - I'm doing ok, thanks for asking. I'm still considering trying immediately when/if O returns, but I think I'm going to go with my gut when that time comes.

If I were you, I would continue to dtd with dh until you know for sure O has passed.

auroara78
November 21st, 2011, 01:26 PM
Lemon, if I were u I would DTD again......

I thought the RePRHESH was working to keep your ph at the optimal 4.5????

Don't be afraid of pregnancy; you have wanted to be pregnant again for a while

There are no guarantees that you would get a girl unless u go HT, which I don't think u want to do

Breathe, relax, and hope for the best, because no sway is EVER going to be perfect, even the best sways don't go exactly as the woman wanted/hoped for, you just gotta do your best and hope it works :)

/hugs

amari
November 21st, 2011, 02:12 PM
Hi, Lemon! How are you doing? Hope you are feeling a little more relaxed now. I think the girls are giving great advice. It is so hard to know what to do, and it does feel life changing. There really is no way to know. I hope you figured out what feels right! Sending pink vibes your way!!!

lemon2012
November 21st, 2011, 02:24 PM
I think I am scared of dtd again...I keep thinking what if the girl was there and I shot up a boy!
Then, I think I will be filled with regret if I don't do it again.
I just basically swayed boy!
UGH! And, dh was deep yesterday since his sperm count was so low...way to go!

Amari, nothing feels right!
Auroara...my sway was cut off and abstain..did not work and I kept missing cutoff, then I thought frequent release and cut off...but I read so many people suggesting one time attempt I waited,.....surprise OPK!
So, now I screwed up my comfort zone.
I am totally ovulating now as it hurts. I wonder if I should get dh to release again before or is once this am good?
Should I do shallow (even though yesterday was deep?)?
Should I use rephresh first? I hardly used any just a fingerful!

If I end up BFP it will be a long 4 months before I find out.
If it is BFN...I need a break! I cannot handle this swaying nonsense. I really do not think it is healthy!

Also, I do want another child but I am scared and paranoid of another boy. I know that is my fate and I pretty much sealed it! I really wanted a girl for my family so much.

Thanks amari!

Mocha,....I think you are ready mentally and just want to get on with it. I understand and I think if it feels right then go for it!

Thanks for the advice, pink dust and kind words!
I just have to say this sucks and this is not how I want to feel when I try to get pregnant or find out I am pregnant.
I know over the last year it became worse and worse. My parents were sick and my dad had to go to a nursing home. Things just kept escalating and now I feel like an idiot. I am sad and filled with regret!

I honestly wonder if I leave it as is it might be best.
When would o plus be? I have the burning, stomach ache, lube and ew that is stretchy.
2 am or later? Do I wait for the morning? Basically, at age 37 that is impossible right? I would have to go ahead tonight!
DH and I are so stressed!

PS: does a low sperm count really help?????? Assuming he had one given all the compact releases.

lemon2012
November 21st, 2011, 05:17 PM
Okay, no wonder this is so hard...when the heck is o plus 12???lol!

Flava
November 22nd, 2011, 08:06 AM
lemon-I also used CBFM for years and we can get a +opk before the peak window for sure. I always get a + before O and I just O later so maybe you did not O yet? (but of course I don't know how is it for you)
Anyway for ttc girl because you are close to O I would not dtd again.
Don't know what you did this post is maybe to late lol
I may did a damn O+12 and I ttc boy ggggggrrrrrrr but I hope if I get a bfp that it was just right on O lol

LolaInLove
November 22nd, 2011, 08:54 AM
Most of my clots were huge - baseball sized. In my panic I checked each and every one for a fetus - I really didn't know what to expect as my midwife hadn't prepared me for what the m/c would be like. When I passed the sac a couple of days later it was recognizable for what it was - it made it all seem much more real.

Ugh, it is so awful, isn't it? I had maybe 2 big ones like that also, and both went down the toilet hole too fast for me to see them, but I had that kinda "good" feeling like after you deliver a baby and placenta, kwim? I knew they were likely baseball-sized also. I didn't know what to expect either, and for 2 nights, mostly just in the middle of the night (and all night one of them), I was like writhing in pain with contractions. It was awful. I am so so sorry you had to experience this also. But I'm holding out hope that all of us who had to go through the horrible experience of loss will be compensated with a beautiful and healthy pregnancy very soon.

LolaInLove
November 22nd, 2011, 08:58 AM
Lemon, I think you are doing great....just try not to stress too much since it raises your testosterone. Try not to "control" everything, kwim? I agree with the other ladies, you gotta just give it your best shot and if you feel uncomfortable with any of it, leave that out. A break is always a good thing if you feel you are getting too stressed about it, though!

Mochagirl
November 22nd, 2011, 09:09 AM
Ugh, it is so awful, isn't it? I had maybe 2 big ones like that also, and both went down the toilet hole too fast for me to see them, but I had that kinda "good" feeling like after you deliver a baby and placenta, kwim? I knew they were likely baseball-sized also. I didn't know what to expect either, and for 2 nights, mostly just in the middle of the night (and all night one of them), I was like writhing in pain with contractions. It was awful. I am so so sorry you had to experience this also. But I'm holding out hope that all of us who had to go through the horrible experience of loss will be compensated with a beautiful and healthy pregnancy very soon.

Yeah - it was pretty traumatic and painful and I wouldn't wish it on anyone (and sorry you had to go through it too). I'm just thankful I was able to do the whole thing at home, as scary as it was - I would have hated to be in a sterile hospital environment where they really couldn't have done anything for me anyway. I just wish my mw had given me a little warning about what the m/c would be like - I had talked to her earlier in the day when my bleeding started getting heavier, so she suspected the m/c was coming soon. I didn't realise you have contractions and lots of pain during the process.

Mochagirl
November 22nd, 2011, 09:10 AM
Lemon, I think you are doing great....just try not to stress too much since it raises your testosterone. Try not to "control" everything, kwim? I agree with the other ladies, you gotta just give it your best shot and if you feel uncomfortable with any of it, leave that out. A break is always a good thing if you feel you are getting too stressed about it, though!

I was going to say the same thing - try to relax. You'll feel a lot better once you know O has passed and you can't keep changing your mind anymore about your sway. There are no guarantees anyway.

lemon2012
November 22nd, 2011, 10:51 AM
Oh mocha and lola, Your mc sound horrible. Mocha, I am surprised your mw did not give you more info or a call to help you out.

Yes, the month is over now and I am so sad.
I get so caught up in hysterics and I am becoming over the top obsessed with timing and diet and food I can and cannot eat. It is pathetic...I am 37 and just want another baby. I am scared of losing my dream that is all. I never thought I woud only have boys and I never thought I would be this old and still not pregnant!
Our chances are so slim that I might as well eat salt.
Mocha, how much represh were you using when you thought it would not get you pregnant?
I am worried our one and only solid bd is useless. Yesterday was pure dumb paranoia and this am was o plus 18...I think so useless and shallow. I think the sperm have to be up there for sure!

So, now I am already plotting next month.
I have to just get pregnant or I really will not be able to function...it is hard enough as it is now.
So, how do I sway but still get pregnant???

Thanks for listening...you already have a lot of emotional stress.

Flava...I guess we both dtd at the same time trying for different genders! I dtd o -20 but not a lot of sperm in there. You?
Oh, the cbfm I think was off bc of the vitex I took. I think it made me o early and screw up my hormones. I think it did not catch the estrogen and lh at different times. The lh was certainly there.

Anyone else found vitex did that?

Mochagirl
November 22nd, 2011, 12:04 PM
lemon - lots of women get pregnant on rehpresh, and it's entirely possible it wasn't that that was preventing me from getting pregnant...all I know is that as soon as I dropped it, that's when I got my BFP (after 4 months trying). In the beginning I was using a whole tube of rephresh every 3 days, but by the month before I dropped it I was down to 1/4-1/2 a tube every 3 days. I think this time I'll use just a fingerful every few days, especially if I get dh to do a compressed frequent release again. If we don't do fr at all, I might use 1/2 a tube every 3 days. The thing is, I may not have much warning when O appears since my cycle will obviously be abnormal this month, so I kind of have to play it by ear.

Mochagirl
November 22nd, 2011, 12:05 PM
Oh, and Vitex definitely made my O unpredictable. One month it would come 2 days early, then the next month it would come 2 days late.

amari
November 22nd, 2011, 04:39 PM
So, lemon, did you just end up doing the one shot then o+12 ish??

jude17
November 23rd, 2011, 01:03 AM
Oh, and Vitex definitely made my O unpredictable. One month it would come 2 days early, then the next month it would come 2 days late.

Will you do vitex again or leave it out? I am 37 and will be closer to 38 once I start ttc again. Just waiting to get AF back and then I will see what my cycles are like. They do tend to be a bit crazy so maybe wondering if it was actually the vitex which mucked up my ovulation?

CapricornAquarius
November 23rd, 2011, 01:37 AM
I was using a product called womens balance in the fusion range & that was fantastic, anyway so i thought i'd give vitex a go & omg everything started going crazy i was getting spotting between periods, so for me vitex was terrible.

Mochagirl
November 23rd, 2011, 07:43 AM
jude17 - I've already started taking Vitex again. I'm hoping it will help bring my normal cycles back more quickly after my m/c. Having your cycles be a little unpredictable and different than usual might be a good thing for TTC a girl.

LolaInLove
November 23rd, 2011, 08:55 AM
I would totally try Vitex (even swaying blue) IF AND ONLY IF my cycles were long or irregular....over the past year and a half of being on swaying boards, I've seen oodles of women have issues when they take it with a normal cycle. Just my 2 cents, though.

HopeandDreamG
November 23rd, 2011, 09:00 AM
I have normal cycles and just started taking vitex. I haven't noticed a change in my cycle. I heard if swaying pink the change in your cycle may be exactly what you want! Zanacal had a good perspective on this. If she sees this chime in....

Kitten
November 23rd, 2011, 11:18 AM
I regularly Oed, but my cycles were on the long side. Vitex totally tightened up my cycle and now I O on CD13 or 14 usually.

it's also one of those supplements that can take months to show results.

lemon2012
November 23rd, 2011, 02:26 PM
Hi everyone,

Good and contradictory things about vitex. It seems to change or for some people and not others.
So, I am so sorry to say this but I have second guessed my ovualation. I really think I actually did not ovulate. I know I wrote an earlier post that the cbfm did not peak but the OPKS did...well, I think maybe it was an early LH surge and I still have yet to peak. I am totally embarassed!
So, now I am also perplexed again!!!
Does anyone believe in timing? I just cannot unwrap my head despite all the scientific journals stating timing is not an issue and all the shettles opposites!
Every ovulation calendar gives you the choice of choosing your gender with a cutoff...it really is confusing.

So, what we THOUGHT we did was 0-24 second batch from DH dtd, o-6 but really...that was shallow and dumb!, and 0 plus 20 and we really thought that it was too late. I also douched before so I think that was dumb. It was a rephresh douche so I think it was still viable for sperm.
Unlike many of you with perspective, I seem to have lost all of mine.
I am calmer right now assuming there is still sperm in there and then we can just wait and see! However, if I really have not ovulated.....I feel the need to dtd again.
My OPK this am was starting to turn positive but was taking a long time. It is the second batch of positive OPKS.
I am wondering if a week of vitex has this effect?

Should I keep going w bding?
My lunar o is tomorrow...GIRL!
My Jonas o is SUn.MOn morning...GIRL!
I really want to get pregnant so I can stop this compulsive and obsessive roller coaster...it is clearly evident. My posts are everywhere and I think I am addicted to these sites. Actually, I know I am!

I guess time will tell if I ovulated.
Should I keep dtd? Does anyone still believe in timing?
Why are people choosing one shot 2 days before?
Just curious!

Sorry for my ranting and my clearly obsessive behaviour!
I actually have two University degrees! Could you tell!?lol

Doula mama...yeah, us today!
Can't wait to hear!!!

Hope and zan..how long do you have to take vitex to sway? what does it do?

Mocah: I think vitex is good for you after your mc. It will start to balance hormones right?
I really am unsure exactly how much rephresh I used. Only 2 tubes overall I think. I stopped using it on my "fake" or real o day. I did use rephresh douche? Is this bad?

Has anyone seen success with cutoff and o plus 12? I know timing does not matter...again, still trying to figure it all out. IF, big IF, I am still gearing up to peak:
Should I give up timing and just keep going and assume it is 5050. Do I wait and see if I timed a 2.5 cutoff and hope girl?
Do I wait and if there is still an o, then do o plus?

I know, I sound crazy!
DH has had it with me...lol. He is still appeasing me one more month and then...that is it! He actually said I will dtd on cd 12 no matter what. Solid attempt and leave it at that! Maybe he is right!

hey Capricorn: 9 weeks right? Is this pregnancy different? Are your girls excited or did you tell them? When will you find out gender?

HopeandDreamG
November 23rd, 2011, 04:43 PM
Lemon-its still not 50/50 you did other things to sway besides timing-even if your timing was not where you wanted it.
I've never paid much attention to Jonas and Lunar signs.. I want to look for fun. What is it and how do I find out?

lemon2012
November 23rd, 2011, 04:52 PM
Hey Hope!
I think timing is not important...and I think I will ovulate tomorrow. My body played tricks on me! It is sooo weird! I am fairly convinced I have strange cm and I think the bding, the represh and the early OPK surge threw me off. I am having another OPK surge I think.
Anyway, considering I will o tomorrow do I leave it at a 2.5 day cut off....go for it again...wait for o plus?

Astro.com
or astroelite. com
I have no idea but it sure does make it easier when it is a girl month!

sweetsister
November 24th, 2011, 03:11 AM
Hey Lemon,if you are again testing pos on your ovulation tester maybe you are ovulating again,?Or you were trying to last time but you know it can be delayed from stress...you sound a bit stressed ,,, if you dont relax your body will wait until you do!So your egg might be still waiting to go.Drink a peppermint tea and chill,your raising your testosterone levels and that really sways boy!
If you feel you need to dtd again then do it your instincts are usually right over any tests ..and it might make you feel better knowing it is on a girl moon and such too!
FX for you :)

Flava
November 24th, 2011, 08:22 AM
lemon-I just want to say I hope this month works for you!

Flava
November 24th, 2011, 08:23 AM
http://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1621/1621696w67ul965kw.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

HopeandDreamG
November 24th, 2011, 08:46 AM
Hey Hope!
I think timing is not important...and I think I will ovulate tomorrow. My body played tricks on me! It is sooo weird! I am fairly convinced I have strange cm and I think the bding, the represh and the early OPK surge threw me off. I am having another OPK surge I think.
Anyway, considering I will o tomorrow do I leave it at a 2.5 day cut off....go for it again...wait for o plus?

Astro.com
or astroelite. com
I have no idea but it sure does make it easier when it is a girl month!

Thanks for the sites. I may look for fun... I do not think you are having "another" surge. You probably just caught the beginning of your surge which put you at perfect girl timing. I think either decision was a good one- to dtd again or not! I don't think thats going to sway so much. It sounds like you did a great job...

lemon2012
November 24th, 2011, 06:41 PM
Happy Thanksgiving in the US!!!
We have many Cdns heading over tomorrow for Black Friday!

So, my stress saga continues...no peak still on cbfm.
My cm is still there and making me think I have yet to o! It keeps changing texture and colour etc.
It is very confusing....I think sweet sister has a point about delaying ovulation. Of course, does that mean it will happen tomorrow if not already?
I am usually quite good at determining when I ovulate just not in the days ahead of o.
I took the vitex for about a week...does that mean I had enough to change my o day?
Thanks Flava and Hope!
Today is a mirror lunar o day with a girl sign,...not entirely sure what that means though!

HopeandDreamG
November 25th, 2011, 07:53 AM
Hi girls,
I just posted this but want your opinions~ didn't want you to miss my thread so I am posting here: Thanks!!

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?6745-Any-last-minute-advice&p=106151#post106151t

Mochagirl
November 25th, 2011, 08:37 AM
I responded in your other thread, but I think your plan sounds perfect!

Kitten
November 25th, 2011, 02:20 PM
Hi all! I'm officially in my 2ww now at 1dpo.

lemon - I doubt 1 week on Vitex would change your O date as vitex take usually 2-3 months before it gets into your system to start working.

HopeandDreamG
November 25th, 2011, 03:05 PM
Hi all! I'm officially in my 2ww now at 1dpo.

lemon - I doubt 1 week on Vitex would change your O date as vitex take usually 2-3 months before it gets into your system to start working.

Awesome Kitten. I'm right behind you! Tonights the attempt! So the two WW starts after O? Is that the deal? Excited..YAY

Yuzu
November 25th, 2011, 10:02 PM
I'm right along with you Kitten. I'm 3dpo. According to my CBEFM I'm only 1 dpo, but it's wrong! I didn't think they could be wrong. Anybody have that experience with a clearblue easy fertility monitor?

HopeandDreamG
November 26th, 2011, 08:07 AM
Yuzu- I find that the ovacue is sometimes wrong. It says I O'd last night and I didn't yet!

lemon2012
November 26th, 2011, 09:27 AM
Both ovucue and cbfm were wrong for me this month.
CBFM is usually right...but no peak this mnth. The instructions say if you misuse or have a short or long month you might miss a peak. I did not have either though....!
Ovucue is wrong bc I do not have the vaginal sensor just oral.

twinkle
November 26th, 2011, 02:08 PM
I just wanted to say hello to you all. Im waiting for the all clear to get back to ttc but im 37 dh is 39 and we have 5 kids already the eldest is 17 then we have 14, 12, 5, and a 1yr old, really spread out. I would love another baby to compleat our family.

I have been on the low everything diet since around june this year when we had our mmc hoping we would get straight back to ttc but ive had PID caused by the D&C i had and im still suffering with it. I have my next gyne apppointment on the 19 December and we are hoping we get the go ahead to start again

I wish you all the best of luck and hope you all get your BFP very soon

HopeandDreamG
November 26th, 2011, 02:27 PM
Both ovucue and cbfm were wrong for me this month.
CBFM is usually right...but no peak this mnth. The instructions say if you misuse or have a short or long month you might miss a peak. I did not have either though....!
Ovucue is wrong bc I do not have the vaginal sensor just oral.

I have the ovacue vaginal wand and it was still off!

Twinkle - Hello :)

Kitten
November 26th, 2011, 08:18 PM
Hi Twinkle!

Wow - I didn't know those things could actually be wrong. Interesting!!

HopeandDreamG
November 27th, 2011, 05:32 PM
Hi Twinkle!

Wow - I didn't know those things could actually be wrong. Interesting!!

I'm actually starting to wonder if its not off and I O'd way earlier then normal. If anyone has any insights I am happy to hear. Usually I O 2 days after OPK and this cycle I think I may have O'd same day. The vag wand said I did O on CD12. Check out my Ovulation chart below by siggy!

amari
November 27th, 2011, 07:25 PM
How is everyone doing? Where is everyone in their attempts? I see Kitten and Yuzu are in the 2ww ( good luck!) and Hope is just having an attempt! My computer has been messed up so it has been hard for me to come on here accept for on my phone. I will hopefully get to come on more often now.

I just started the meds a few days ago to (hopefully) start my period! Then I will start clomid on cycle day 5. I am excited but suddenly found myself stressed last night and had crazy dreams. I didn't think I was going to get stressed about all of this but here I am!

Mochagirl
November 27th, 2011, 07:37 PM
I'm still waiting for my body to get back to normal after my m/c so I can start trying again. I'm still spotting on and off, but I have a blood test scheduled tomorrow so I'll have a better idea of where my HCG is at. I'm planning to start trying as soon as possible.

amari
November 27th, 2011, 08:04 PM
How many of you are doing frequent release in your plans? I was planning on doing that for about 7 days before, and the once I get the +opk having maybe 2 attempts but I am a little nervous about it. For ds1 we had sex 18 days in a row. Not sure what to do. To make it more complicated I don't think I can do Rephresh since I will be on clomid. This is all hypothetical anyways since I am waiting on a period and ovulation! Any input would be helpful, I am second guessing. Atomic helped and thought this would be good and I know she has done a lot of research, I'm just nervous...

CapricornAquarius
November 27th, 2011, 08:04 PM
All the best Mocha.

Hope&dreaming, I had a look at your chart, but Im so hopeless at those things, I wish I had an answer for you.

Amari try not to stress, talk about crazy dreams I have them all the time lately, I tend to have scarey dreams which are not fun.

Twinkle I have 2 girls they are 8 & 6 and then this one will be like a single child really, how did you find it with your youngest, did your other kids all just love it or what?? Cause when this one is born my girls will be 9 & 7 quiet an age gap.

Goodluck Kitten, I see your 3dpo.

Lemon2012 I have no idea what ovucue or cbfm mean, could you tell me please.

Mochagirl
November 27th, 2011, 08:11 PM
amari - I've decided on compressed frequent release this time. When I get my smiley, I'll get dh to release once or twice then within 12 hours we'll make our attempt. I may make a second attempt the next day as well.

CapricornAquarius
November 27th, 2011, 08:15 PM
Hi everyone,
hey Capricorn: 9 weeks right? Is this pregnancy different? Are your girls excited or did you tell them? When will you find out gender?

Hey lemon, yes this pregnancy is different only with the food cravings, not much nausea and migraines, but shape wise Im looking like when I was pregnant with my girls, so I really dont know, I hope its a boy though. At my 18week u/s my girls and husband will be there so we can all see what we are having, cant wait, but Im sure I will be so nervous.

I do believe in timing and the lunar months, I also couldnt let that go, I to was obsessed, what made it easier for me was my lunar calendar cause he told me exactly what day I will ovulate & the two days I must dtd to get a boy, lets see if he's right.

amari
November 27th, 2011, 08:27 PM
amari - I've decided on compressed frequent release this time. When I get my smiley, I'll get dh to release once or twice then within 12 hours we'll make our attempt. I may make a second attempt the next day as well.

What made you go this route? I am trying to decide if I should change it up. This sounds interesting!

Mochagirl
November 27th, 2011, 08:43 PM
Several ladies (including atomic) have suggested that compressed frequent release could be just as good, if not better, at lowering dh's sperm count than the regular once a day frequent release. For me, the decision is easy because dh isn't really on board with the whole swaying thing to begin with, and he was starting to get really sick of the whole thing after 4 months of frequent release last time we were TTC. Also, I have no idea when O will arrive since I just had a m/c, so this way I only need a day or two warning.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?2728-abstaining-frequent-release-and-mixing-cutoff-with-O-12
http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?5636-frequency-of-BD-for-pink-and-blue

amari
November 28th, 2011, 07:36 AM
Thanks mocha, still trying to work out the details here. Seems like that is a great choice for you . Hope you are feeling good!

Kitten
November 28th, 2011, 08:44 AM
I'm actually starting to wonder if its not off and I O'd way earlier then normal. If anyone has any insights I am happy to hear. Usually I O 2 days after OPK and this cycle I think I may have O'd same day. The vag wand said I did O on CD12. Check out my Ovulation chart below by siggy!
I agree with O on CD12 - the same day as your + OPK.

Strange - I posted this before, but it's gone "missing". This is the second time this has happened.

Kitten
November 28th, 2011, 08:46 AM
Thanks Everyone and good luck to all who are in!

Mocha - I hope that your blood work comes back was a 0 or close to it level.

Mochagirl
November 28th, 2011, 11:58 AM
I don't have the blood test results yet, but I took an HPT this morning and got a BFN :bigsmile:! I'm also starting to show signs of O, so I need to start testing in case I'm one of the lucky ones who gets O only a couple weeks after a m/c.

HopeandDreamG
November 28th, 2011, 06:25 PM
I'm still waiting for my body to get back to normal after my m/c so I can start trying again. I'm still spotting on and off, but I have a blood test scheduled tomorrow so I'll have a better idea of where my HCG is at. I'm planning to start trying as soon as possible.

After my loss I was so excited when AF showed! I couldn't wait to start to implement my sway. I think that helped me cope.

HopeandDreamG
November 28th, 2011, 06:29 PM
I agree with O on CD12 - the same day as your + OPK.

Strange - I posted this before, but it's gone "missing". This is the second time this has happened.

Maybe the post got lost during updates.
O didn't show up yet on FF so I'm hoping my one time attempt didn't waste the entire month. I called clearblue and they feel the surge was not a false postive. Just really wanting to know. The Ovacue wand said I O'd CD12 the same day as the postive OPK. You think this is possible I guess.

lemon2012
November 28th, 2011, 07:17 PM
Hope you can start trying again Mocha!

Hope: I hope you are doing well...I am not doing well with diet and kind of sad or tired from thinking and TTC girl so long.
Do you think I have any chance of girl or baby at all?

Kitten, amari
where are you guys at?