PDA

View Full Version : Purchased the 21 day pink diet plan last year

ttcpinkluck
April 5th, 2018, 07:32 PM
Hi I have purchased the 21 day pick diet plan last year but I don’t ve access to the private swaying forum here. Could you kindly help
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nuthinbutpink
April 6th, 2018, 10:57 AM
I'm not sure what you are asking

atomic sagebrush
April 6th, 2018, 11:53 AM
Are you talking about the Dream Member forums or the Custom Coaching forum?

The Dream Membership is separate from the diet plan and coaching service so if you want DM then it doesn't come with those things, you have to buy both.

The 21 Day Diet is also separate from the private coaching forum, but many people buy the diet and the coaching forum at the same time. Did you have a custom plan with a private forum?? If you did, that only runs for 6 months but you can renew it for a small fee.

If you got the 21 day diet but forgot to download it, it's still available to you here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/21-day-meal-plan-for-le-diet/
If you give me more information I can help!

ttcpinkluck
April 8th, 2018, 01:06 AM
Are you talking about the Dream Member forums or the Custom Coaching forum?

The Dream Membership is separate from the diet plan and coaching service so if you want DM then it doesn't come with those things, you have to buy both.

The 21 Day Diet is also separate from the private coaching forum, but many people buy the diet and the coaching forum at the same time. Did you have a custom plan with a private forum?? If you did, that only runs for 6 months but you can renew it for a small fee.

If you got the 21 day diet but forgot to download it, it's still available to you here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/21-day-meal-plan-for-le-diet/
If you give me more information I can help!

Hi atomic...ok now I got it...I just got the 21 day LE diet plan ...later I realized that I shud have got the LE diet plan for PCOS....since I have insulin resistance.....is there a way I could change it now? Please guide

atomic sagebrush
April 8th, 2018, 09:53 AM
There isn't a diet plan for PCOS specifically. You just increase protein and fat to 50-60 g while keeping calories the same, switch to whole grain instead of white grain products, cut out sugar, and focus more on getting calories from fruits, vegetables, and whole grains instead of empty white carbs. :)

ttcpinkluck
April 9th, 2018, 08:42 PM
There isn't a diet plan for PCOS specifically. You just increase protein and fat to 50-60 g while keeping calories the same, switch to whole grain instead of white grain products, cut out sugar, and focus more on getting calories from fruits, vegetables, and whole grains instead of empty white carbs. :)

Thank you atomic....why is conceiving girl so tough [emoji6]