PDA

View Full Version : Pink sway ... Confusion :-(

Tyna
April 13th, 2018, 07:15 PM
Hi, I am new here and I have read pretty much all the articles here about how to sway pink.
I just turned 33 and my husband is 32 we have 2 boys (4,6 both concieved on ovulation day both during my first cycle of trying- with sex frequency like every 3 days) and would love to have a girl as our third child.
I have been vegetarian for 6 months now and I have been on LE diet for the past 4 weeks my 1st attempt is planned on end of May.
So I am on the diet witn coffee and alcohol :-) and do work out jogging/swimming daily and folic acid only.
So my only confusion is about actual concieving. I am all up for just 1 attempt like 3 days before O? And also should my husband has a daily release or abstain? I know that timing and FR/abstinence might not be as important but I cant get it out of my head.
I would be happy for any advice. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
April 14th, 2018, 12:31 PM
Hi and welcome, Tyna!

At 32 your husband can abstain for 7-10 days prior to the one attempt (at 3 days before you expect ovulation or whatever your preference is, please no further than this, though, as it will cut odds of conception to practically nil)

Tyna
April 14th, 2018, 06:14 PM
Hi and welcome, Tyna!

At 32 your husband can abstain for 7-10 days prior to the one attempt (at 3 days before you expect ovulation or whatever your preference is, please no further than this, though, as it will cut odds of conception to practically nil)

Thank you very much Atomic for your answer, just needed the confirmation.

Tyna
April 14th, 2018, 06:17 PM
Hi and welcome, Tyna!

And one last thing please... if I do the cut off should I keep an eye on my ph till ovulation (lime tampon etc. like I read in older posts) or is it true that sperms will reach waiting zone within 15 mins and then my lowering of ph doesnt matter anymore anyway?

mamallamadingdong
April 14th, 2018, 06:44 PM
Is abstaining better to do than frequent release? I have the same questions but I think fr would be much easier than abstaining.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Tyna
April 15th, 2018, 07:34 AM
Is abstaining better to do than frequent release? I have the same questions but I think fr would be much easier than abstaining.

I guess its the same.. like the point is to lower sperm count and both ways should work the same. Its just that my both sons were made with everyday bedding so I thought I would try the opposite. And also my husband is a pro-athlet and his testosteron results show he has a lot of it, and any FR bedding or even FR I undestrood rises testosteron, but abstaining doesnt. At least thats what I undestrood from all the posts I have read.

atomic sagebrush
April 15th, 2018, 12:31 PM
And one last thing please... if I do the cut off should I keep an eye on my ph till ovulation (lime tampon etc. like I read in older posts) or is it true that sperms will reach waiting zone within 15 mins and then my lowering of ph doesnt matter anymore anyway?

Testing pH doesn't work. We have seen tons of opposites with pH testing and practically no one on this site does it any more. It also makes no sense biologically and you can read about that here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/11684-ph-pickle.html

Doing stuff to lower pH after sex doesn't work because just as you say, the sperm is out of reach of anything in your VJ within 15-30 minutes after sex.

atomic sagebrush
April 15th, 2018, 12:31 PM

They are both about the same, 55% range or so. Not very effective and over 10% lower than the overall success rates of the site. Whatever you do, do one attempt, that really has worked.

Tyna
April 15th, 2018, 01:33 PM
Thank you Atomic about the Ph question I am glad Ph doesnt matter as that part was really scary for me.. lime tampon etc :-/

Tyna
April 15th, 2018, 01:36 PM
So wait sort me out please,.. I do plan definitely doing one attempt... so what is the best frequency? I am up for anything.. and if you say different way can raise my chance by another 10% then please tell me.

atomic sagebrush
April 16th, 2018, 11:49 AM
So wait sort me out please,.. I do plan definitely doing one attempt... so what is the best frequency? I am up for anything.. and if you say different way can raise my chance by another 10% then please tell me.

NONE of the frequency patterns have worked. Abstain nor daily release. They are both much lower than one attempt. The reason for this discrepancy (and I think where your confusion is coming from) is that many people were doing abstain and/or daily release with MANY attempts. So when we have some data indicating that people doing abstain or daily release were getting poor results no matter what, and yet one attempt is getting good results regardless of whether people did abstain, daily release, or regular release every 2-4 days (which we originally thought would sway blue) this shows to me that the best approach is to drop what is not working (frequency) and keep what is working (one attempt) while balancing this to give the best odds of conception with one attempt.

In short:
abstain and daily release have not worked and both really cut odds of conception

one attempt does work, but does cut odds of conception

So, makes the most sense to drop what doesn't work and cuts odds of conception (abstain and daily release) in favor of boosting odds of conception with what does work (one attempt)

BUT some people really can't stand to not at least try the abstain or daily release. It is up to you to decide. If you MUST include them, fine, just be sure you do them with one attempt and do not add attempts to boost odds of conception.

Tyna
April 19th, 2018, 04:57 PM
Got it thank you for explanation. I do somehow feel the need of abstaining and slight cut off .. as we had lots of FR and 1 attempt with both of my boys on the exact ovulation day.. so I do want to try abstaining now :-)
then do 1 and only 1 attempt and see what happens.

atomic sagebrush
April 21st, 2018, 01:36 PM
And all that is totally up to you! It's your sway, your way. Just be sure that you drop timing and abstain before you start adding attempts. What I'm trying to avoid is the situation where people keep the timing and abstain, but then have several attempts (giving up the thing that works, in favor of the things that don't!) :) Good luck

Pink1980
April 23rd, 2018, 06:23 AM
Does this mean no sex in your cycle until you have a positive opk

Parying4agirl
April 23rd, 2018, 07:47 AM

No pink, it means any bed u do has to be protected, pull out etc. No deposits inside ☺️

atomic sagebrush
April 25th, 2018, 04:51 PM

No, sex is fine with protection or pull out.