PDA

View Full Version : I was supposed to be 20 wks tomorrow...

Out of the Blue
November 10th, 2011, 12:07 PM
http://genderdreaming.com/forum/entry.php?121-I-was-supposed-to-be-20-wks-tomorrow…

There's still so much pain but we're on the road to recovery.

zanacal
November 10th, 2011, 12:19 PM
Thank you so much for sharing Jen. My heart aches for you my sweet, I wish I knew what else to say. You are an amazing woman, that is so obvious throughout your story. I wish all the best things in the world for you xxx

ELP
November 10th, 2011, 12:19 PM
So sad for you Jen, sending you a 1000 hugs from afar xxxxxxxxxxxx

DoulaMama
November 10th, 2011, 01:15 PM
Oh Jen ~tears~ I am so so sorry:( Your angel babies will come back to you. They know how much you love them and they are excitedly waiting for their day to come back:HH: I feel it. Love and hugs to you and your DH. You've gone through so much this year. I wish I could be closer and be a shoulder to cry on. xoxoxo

Out of the Blue
November 10th, 2011, 01:30 PM
Awww...Thanks so much for your healing words, Zan, ELP and DM. I :awe: you guys. I don't think I could make it w/out you all! I was having a bad day today and thought I should type all this up b/c maybe it'll help me heal. Sigh...I guess it just takes time. Where's the FastForward button on life, lol. This is the one time I wish I could push it. Sending you all lots and lots of :HH:

Flava
November 15th, 2011, 08:09 AM
Im so sorry for your loss ....:sad: I hope you will have a baby girl soon again!

XXX

love being a mummy
November 15th, 2011, 07:48 PM
I'm so very sorry for your loss.
Rest in peace sweet angels.

An angel from the book of life wrote down your babies births and whispered as she closed the book too beautiful for earth xx ♥

TTC5
November 15th, 2011, 08:33 PM
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Out of the Blue
November 16th, 2011, 09:40 AM
Thanks so much, Flava, love being a mummy and TTC5...I'm sending all of you every last particle of my blue dust! FX for you all...:luck: :bluesperm: :luck:

Kitten
November 16th, 2011, 11:10 AM
I'm so very sorry for your loss.

Out of the Blue
November 17th, 2011, 10:14 AM
Thx, Kitten...I'm so sorry for your loss as well...:hug2:

Indira
November 17th, 2011, 04:35 PM
HUGS I hope a lot of joy will come to you and DH soon or when time is right, you and your family deserve it:HH:

ladybug
November 17th, 2011, 06:20 PM
I am at a loss for words. I am so sorry. I can't imagine the pain you feel. I understand how you feel about where you belong now because I feel the same since my ectopic. Big hugs to you mama. There are no words to take away the pain you feel but there will always be lots of love and support.

Out of the Blue
November 18th, 2011, 09:11 AM
Indira and LadyBug, thx so much for your kind words. I know you have both experienced a loss too, unfortunately. Sending you both lots of :HH:

My Fabulous Children
November 24th, 2011, 01:56 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss :(

Out of the Blue
November 30th, 2011, 10:40 AM
Thanks so much, My Fab Children. :HH:

Plum3
December 1st, 2011, 06:16 AM
I am so very sorry to read about your loss :(

Luvmykiddos
December 1st, 2011, 11:12 AM
My heart goes out to you. I hope the future holds little girls for us both.

LolaInLove
December 1st, 2011, 11:45 AM
I just read your blog post and can very much identify with a lot of your feelings. It is really hard to not get knocked back into that horrible place when you see someone and they ask about the baby in the ways you described. I just had someone ask me the other day (who I haven't seen since I was pg) how the new baby was. Awkward. I felt bad because he felt bad then. Anyway, you wrote your story so beautifully and thank you for sharing that. So many of us have had losses here, it is just sad, each and every one. It really sucks when you pass what would have been a milestone, too. My due date would have been yesterday myself.

I am glad you feel like you are on the road to recovery.....it does take a while and I'm not sure if the pain ever goes away. I am hoping it will when I get pregs again, but who knows. I am SOOOO pulling for you to get through this with flying colors and get your sweet earth baby soon!!!! Big hugs XOXO

Out of the Blue
December 8th, 2011, 12:31 PM
Bec, Luvmykiddos and Lola, thx so much. I was hoping I could go back and edit my blog since I just typed it in and hit "enter" but it looks like it'll have to stay, typos and all.

Lola, I'm so sorry for your losses as well. :HH: I'm sending HEAPS of :bluesperm: :BabyBoy: thoughts for you. Maybe we can be DD buddies in the near future. :fingers:

Jojogirl
March 24th, 2012, 09:06 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss :( Hugs!

PeonyPrincess
March 25th, 2012, 03:44 AM
OOTB, you are an amazing lady. To go through so much and still be such a steadfast support to others. Thank you for letting us inside your heart.