PDA

View Full Version : New member

Jate
April 16th, 2018, 12:50 PM
Hi, I am joining as I’m very interested in swaying pink. I have 2 boys and am completely desperate for a little girl- still breastfeeding my 14 month old but more because I can’t get him to stop but by the looks of things it might help? I have been trying to stick to a diet and was thinking about ttc next month but then I got tonsillitis last week and was prescribed antibiotics with potassium in it. Not sure how long that will affect me for? Also I might be in interested in a personalised plan but not sure if that’s still available. Thanks.x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
April 16th, 2018, 01:17 PM
Yes I do believe breastfeeding sways pink.

I have not seen any reliable data that either antibiotics OR potassium sway blue, and what's more, the potassium that is in medications is usually an inert form, bonded to something else and is not the "potassium" that your body uses.

Yes personalized plans are still available! The link for those is here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/payments.php

atomic sagebrush
April 16th, 2018, 01:18 PM
Oh and that other thread you commented on had a glitch and I can't open it to reply - if you have a specific question, can you repost in a new thread?