TTC a BOY Sway Attempt

Gender Result:
Boy

DW Age:

DH Age:

Current Children's Gender(s)
1 girl

Number of Months TTC

Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
Yes

MINERALS

Calcium Intake(Please describe)
Full fat milk,yoghurt

Magnesium Intake(Please describe)
-
Potassium Intake(Please describe)
Tomato soup,sweet potato,vegetables and fruits,coconut water,banana

Sodium Intake(Please describe)
Whatever in the diet

SUPPLEMENTS USED

DW Supplements
Fish Oil
Folic Acid
Women one a day
Coq10 mostly last month changed to ubiquinol
Brewers yeast
Vitamin d(once a month due to low levels)

DH Supplements
Fish Oil
Men one a day 50+
Vitamin d(due to low levels)

Any additional supplement info?
Wheatgrass,brewers yeast

DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes

If yes to diet, which one did you most follow?
HE

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
Major diet changes,started having breakfast,never going hungry,tried to increase protein as I am a vegetarian,keeping log of diet, potassium through diet,lots of coconut water,wheatgrass powder also tried increasing testosterone raising food for 2-3 months like 2-4 eggs,gelatine with pineapple juice,nuts,etc

If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
On and off a year,3 months religiously though the month I wasn’t too enthusiastic about diet n stuff is the month I conceived

Did you skip breakfast regularly?
No

Did DH change his diet with you?
Yes somewhat not majorly

Comments regarding DH's diet-
Breakfast and dinner was same as me

DId you consume alcohol?
Not regularly but a glass of wine or beer here n there.the day I conceived(I didn’t know I was ovulating it was cd11 and too early for me) I was out with friends having beer n didn’t think of attempt when I had sex

DId you try to limit caffeine?
No, I drink two cups of tea a day

Any Diet changes
Followed alkaline,potassium rich and testosterone raising diet.Also protein and carb together EVERYTIME.Had a night snack always

Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
Cooking with ghee/coconut oil ,stopped using refined oil

WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
I did put on 3-4 kgs still within normal ranges

Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
Lifting weight watching you tube videos but couldn’t do it religiously and didn’t see much of a difference either

THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO

pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
-
Any VG potions used?
NO

CM pH at attempt
- not at attempt but since I was having lemon water n wheatgrass regularly I checked often and it used to come alkaline always

DH pH
- alkaline

THE DEED INFO
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
I O d early at cd 11 so bd that day.i was too wet so I used ovulation strip and it came positive. bd again on cd 12 then I knew I already ovulated since I was dry as a bone so stopped bding

BD Pattern

DTD through Ovulation
2 days back to back

BD Dates according to Ovulation
No idea

BD Position
Missionary,legs on shoulders,big O everytime after his ejaculation

Any additional comments?
-
Any relevant attempt details?
- tried to make myself alkaline through diet but had beer the day of attempt
-slept after bding,usually I get up to pee

Did you do anything with Ions?
No

Moon Phase during conception?
- end of full moon..still full moon phase.with my girl I conceived during new moon

Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
No

Things that make me feel great about my sway:
Diet changes,full fat,ghee,increase of protein intake off and on for more than a year and religiously for last 2-3 months before attempt,always having protein and carb together,never feeling hungry,feeling physically fit,Dh going to gym and doing weights

Things that make me nervous about my sway:
Didnt do weight lifting as much as I would have liked,don’t think of myself as a boy mom personality wise,being a vegetarian,

Things worth mentioning:
Almost forgot-I conceived my daughter while taking clomid and this time for my two unsuccessful attempts I took clomid.the month I conceived I didn’t take it on purpose hence it explains why I wasn’t doing whole hearted diet and bd attempt.

But as atomic says overall maternal condition matters.i believe following right things throughout I improved my condition so one or two months of lag didn’t matter as much.i feel I eat lot better now.

Oh and half an hour of walk everyday two months prior and throughout my pregnancy which made me feel great!

I owe this to gender dreaming and atomic. i didn’t know I can influence what gender my body conceives.i liked the fact that I can do something about it.thank you atomic!

atomic sagebrush
April 29th, 2018, 09:31 AM
I am so happy for you SB!! :bluecheer:

anga236
April 29th, 2018, 02:48 PM
You just gave me hope coz I am a vegetarian tooo.

atomic sagebrush
April 30th, 2018, 09:36 AM
We get plenty of boys with vegetarian diets! Remember most of our pink sway opposites (wanted girls, got boys) were in vegetarians as well!

myboy2019
April 30th, 2018, 02:13 PM
Congratulations! you also gave me hope being a vegetarian as well :)

Babybeaublue
May 13th, 2018, 11:18 AM
Congrats! The fact you were taking fish oil means you were getting some sort of animal product in your diet too, was the gelatin veggie or beef? Sorry just curious I was veggie when I conceived 3 of my girls!

Swaybaby
September 13th, 2018, 03:07 AM
Sorry I just read this!

You are right I was taking fish oil throughout that was a cheat in my vegetarian diet and also gelatin because I believed I had low testorone levels.but to all the vegetarians out there trying for boy I just want to say that I took gelatin only as a blitz that is 3-4 days before ovulation and only for 2 months and those two months I didn’t conceive.i conceived when I wasn’t doing much in terms of blitz.

I think what made a difference for me was a consistent HE diet,putting on a bit of weight,night snacks,good protein intake,increasing vitamin d levels(I had chronically low vit d levels),skipping cardio and doing strength training whenever I could.

I think the diet really works.atleast it worked for me and it was totally opposite when I conceived my girl.i used to go hungry and eat minimal,my vit d levels were low,my diet didn’t include much vegetables and fruits and I boozed like everyday or alternate days,did cardio most of the days.though atomic doesn’t believe in acidic alkaline theory but the diet I followed made me alkaline and help me produce alkaline cm.

So there you go I changed my diet,added a bit of strength training instead of cardio,took a few supplements religiously for a year or so and I got my wish fulfilled.i am still in awe.

Any questions most welcome!

Ps:I wrote my sway in a bit of hurry and in a zombie state so I don’t know if it makes sense.i am open if somebody wants any clarification regarding that.