PDA

View Full Version : will the slim fast diet sway girls

angel-pink
November 13th, 2011, 06:54 PM
I am a boy eater the boy diet yep thats me so i was reading up skipping meals keeping it low etc can help me get my girl but hubby still wants me to eat so I was gonna cheat my way 2 diet by slim fast does any1 know if it will sway girls or does it have 2 many nutrients for a girl diet I was gonna 2 shakes then my evening meal any ideas:think:

atomic sagebrush
November 13th, 2011, 09:31 PM
It may sway somewhat, but the prob is that Slimfast is vitamin-fortified and may sway blue to some extent despite that.

I would much rather you guys did the Yoplait Light version of Slimfast, which is a Yoplait Light for breakfast and lunch, and then a sensible dinner :p.

angel-pink
November 14th, 2011, 07:37 AM
will the yoplait sway girl

carmella_marie
November 14th, 2011, 10:33 PM
yoplait itself doesn't sway necessarily, except for the fact that it is low fat and low sodium and low nutrient and all those things sway pink. And if you don't go krazy on dinner it should help you lose weight, which also sways pink.

atomic sagebrush
January 7th, 2012, 09:29 AM
I'm sorry, I only just now saw this. If I miss a post feel free to bump it up or else send me a PM with a link and tell me to answer it.

The yoplait light diet is an option, for the reasons Carmella describes, plus the aspartame in the Yoplait light will sway pink and it's low cal, low nutrient option. I don't personally believe that calcium sways pink but for those who do, Yoplait does have calcium.