PDA

View Full Version : In-Gender

mommymachine
November 13th, 2011, 09:05 PM
Oh my goodness can ANYONE get on the in-gender site right now??? It's been down for almost a week for me.

Cinss
November 13th, 2011, 09:22 PM
nope, i think its dead

atomic sagebrush
November 13th, 2011, 09:28 PM
Haven't been able to get on in at least 2 weeks and prior to that my "gold membership" expired and my account was never renewed so I couldn't log in for ages before that - makes me think whoever had been keeping it running at least somewhat, pretty much stopped.

Hey, just so you guys know, I had saved the IG FAQ on my computer and I posted both the boy and girl FAQ to the Dream Members section (cannot post publicly bc it does not belong to me) so if anyone needs/wants it, it's there.

love being a mummy
November 13th, 2011, 09:52 PM
I haven't been able to get on at all for weeks.
I emailed them, no reply.

our3sons
November 13th, 2011, 10:48 PM
same for me! So annoying! That is why I came over here!

auroara78
November 13th, 2011, 11:11 PM
Yeah, I try it once a day, this site is awesome, but I still would like to read IG, if it didn't go to the damn monkeys :(
It was down before for like two weeks and came back, maybe it will still come back, but I'm not holding my breath at this point

Sunset
November 14th, 2011, 05:14 AM
i cant get on either :( such a shame!

Hollie86
November 14th, 2011, 06:39 AM
I havent been able to get on for a couple of weeks either but it has gone off like this before abd cane back on. Hooing it does again this time too, though i do like this site just as much

auroara78
November 14th, 2011, 08:25 AM
mommymachine & hollie86 are those your IG user names too or something different?

Hollie86
November 16th, 2011, 04:26 AM
That was my ingender name, i changed it a little while ago, im daffodils86 now on there

Kitten
November 16th, 2011, 10:59 AM
I haven't been able to get on for a couple of weeks either. Too bad.

auroara78
November 16th, 2011, 11:45 AM
I know, I still miss it, though this site is great!

nicnee1976
November 16th, 2011, 11:53 AM
I haven't been able to get on for a couple of weeks, which is a shame cos I was following some ladies progress who were due this month!!

.h00dihoo.this.
November 16th, 2011, 01:20 PM
I havent been able to log on either, i did a week ago.. it was giving me issues with the monkey page.. but it finally worked.. posted a thread.. it duplicated the thread 3 times, and then gave me the monkey page again.. havent been able to get on since then

thats why I found this place!

amari
November 17th, 2011, 03:16 PM
I was wondering about that, I had just joined, I thought it was just me!

Yahmama
November 17th, 2011, 06:20 PM
I have periodically been checking IG for the past couple of weeks with no luck, and out of habit tried today, and it is back up. However, I've heard that those blackout times happen frequently, and I got the "monkeys" a lot while on there, so I've decided to give it up! There seems to be a lot more organized info on here anyway!

auroara78
November 17th, 2011, 06:50 PM
I've been back on IG today, but I still love this site, and will still frequent here!

lemon2012
November 17th, 2011, 07:29 PM
Hey aurora...just saw this post...what do you think?
NOt sure what to read or believe.
I do think this site was more friendly and every sway was 50-50!

purple sky
November 17th, 2011, 08:06 PM
I like this site, I find it has lots of information. Everyone seems very friendly. I do think that In-gender was easier to navigate though. Maybe it's just because I'm new here and am so used to the other site though. I am thinking I should buy the membership, maybe that will make it easier too.

XXdreaming
November 17th, 2011, 08:42 PM
I havent been able to get on for months now, like the past 4 to 5mos so I just gave up completely havent tried in the past month so dont know if its fixed

auroara78
November 18th, 2011, 01:22 PM
IG will surely go down again in the future; it's pretty unreliable about staying up and working; and then when it does work, the monkeys eat post, or double post, etc. It's definitely a different mind set that this site is