PDA

View Full Version : What do you ladies eat? MENU suggestions please!

our3sons
November 13th, 2011, 11:36 PM
I'm struggling trying to figure this out! I was on IG and the IG diet is soooooooo much different from the one on here. And now I don't know what to do. I am definitely skipping breakfast. But I don't know what else to eat... I need some menu suggestions please!

our3sons
November 14th, 2011, 06:58 PM
bump

Chicky
November 14th, 2011, 07:17 PM
Have you gone into the trying to conceive girl subforum? Lots of ideas in there. And there are more in the dream members section.

carmella_marie
November 15th, 2011, 10:55 AM
I have combined the two diets. I skip breakfast. I drink only water, 1-2 glasses of non-fat milk, diet caff free coke, CL, peppermint tea, and water. I skip breakfast. I try to eat just lunch and dinner and a snack before bed and try not to snack between meals. I stay under 1500 calories, 25 g of fat, 40 g protein, and 700-1000 mg sodium. I do not eat red meat, and very, very little chicken, practically a vegetarian. Here is a list of the things I eat:

Strawberries, raspberries, cucumbers with the skin off, green beans, mushrooms, apples with the skin off, yoplait light, low-fat cream cheese, low fat cottage cheese, low sodium bread, egg beaters egg whites, a little non salted butter, sugar free strawberry jam, white rice, plain, unfortified pasta, fat free twizzlers and swedish fish, and any other "empty"food, usually junk food that is low in fat and sodium.

atomic sagebrush
November 18th, 2011, 11:52 AM
http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?761-diet-suggestions-for-TTC-Pink This was an early essay I wrote when trying to combine the diets into one. I have since concluded that it's prob. not a good idea to try it because the diet is too restrictive, but it might help you a little bit.

There is a lot more about diet in the Dream Members section.