PDA

View Full Version : Questionnaire for personalized sway

HollyRN85
May 18th, 2018, 12:44 PM
Hi, just purchased girl sway and cannot find link for forms to fill out.

atomic sagebrush
May 18th, 2018, 03:12 PM
Hi Holly, I'll message someone who can help us with that. In the meantime, can you confirm you don't see the questionnaire in this page? http://genderdreaming.com/forum/misc.php?do=forms

HollyRN85
May 22nd, 2018, 03:54 PM
I found them there and submitted yesterday morning. :)

atomic sagebrush
May 24th, 2018, 11:51 AM
I have them! Thank you!

HollyRN85
May 29th, 2018, 04:23 PM
Hi! Just checking on the status of my sway. I am currently on day 1 of AF and hoping to TTC beginning this month. :)

atomic sagebrush
May 29th, 2018, 04:29 PM
I'll get your plan to you as quickly as I can! Thanks for your patience!

HollyRN85
June 1st, 2018, 01:08 PM
Hello, is there any way that I could get a refund? I didn't realize the waiting period was what it is to receive the plan. I had trouble locating the questionnaires at first, then submitted them as soon as I found them but still did not realize it would take more than a week to get them. I am only a little over a week from fertile window at this point and feel like I am not going to get the most out of the sway unless it takes significant time to conceive...and of course we are praying that is not the case. It has been 11 days since I submitted the forms and I would rather get my money back and do a loose sway on my own. Thank you!

atomic sagebrush
June 1st, 2018, 02:33 PM
It's done and was sent in to be posted, if you message me your email I'll send you the plan and refund your money anyway. No worries, I want you to get what you want out of this experience and I'm sorry for the delay.

Just for those who are now wondering about this, it takes me 7-10 days to do the plan and then occasionally, not always but occasionally, then it takes the person who reformats the plan another day or two to post them. This is 7-10 days from when I get the questionnaire and not when you guys get the plans. Sometimes I can rearrange things so I can do plans sooner and other times I can't.

The plans are really involved and I have to have quiet time without my kids involved to do them (I homeschool so my children are at home with me all day). This is why you can see me on here answering posts when you have plans waiting, is that I can answer posts in my sleep practically but I need to have quiet in order to do the plans.

So - like I said I'm happy to send the plan to you anyway and will refund your money.

HollyRN85
June 4th, 2018, 11:29 AM
oh wow thank you, that is really really nice and much appreciated!! My email address is HollyRN85@yahoo.com.

atomic sagebrush
June 4th, 2018, 11:55 AM
Your plan was posted in the meantime https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/completed-questionnaires-and-private-coaching-access/64865-hollyrn85s-sway-info-ttc-girl.html and I'll send you the original as well. Just to be absolutely sure you get what you want here, if we do complete the refund, you won't get the coaching forum although I'll still of course help you via the free forums.

HollyRN85
June 13th, 2018, 07:24 AM
Atomic, I did internet cheapie OPKs yesterday. Early it was negative but the line was almost as dark as control. Few hours later I was getting blazing positives around lunchtime. I had already done Rephresh around 1030am not thinking I would be ovulating for a few more days. I was trying to check CM but had very little, and what i did have was creamy and then chunky from Rephresh (tmi). Late afternoon into evening CM turned more thin, watery with a tiny bit of stretch. We BD around 9pm. This morning I have lots of ewcm. I am wondering if today was the better day for my one attempt since I really didnt have much fertile CM yesterday. I don't want to mess up my one attempt strategy but we are in a bit of a hurry to conceive. WWYD?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180613/232e723631a28ba8ffd0fb631274935c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
June 13th, 2018, 02:22 PM
Since you're in a huge hurry to conceive I would have another attempt. But it's up to you. if you would rather have lower odds of conception but better chance of pink, stick with attempt you've already had (you really can't tell what day is best based on EWCM, unfortunately). If you want better odds of conception, have another attempt. 2 attempts has not been THAT much lower than one, esp. lately (it's only a few percent points behind, but then again that is in people who have mostly been on diet 12+ weeks!) . This is one of those things I honestly can't know what is best and thus have to toss the choice back to you. Good luck and pink dust!