PDA

View Full Version : Zyrtek really DOES work!

Jojogirl
January 12th, 2011, 08:33 PM
I have to say that I have been experimenting with Zyrtec for a while now and since i'm in weight loss mode instead of ttc mode, I'm off the stuff. Well, when I'm on it I have virtually 0 cm. On day of O I will get some EWCM but I have to really get up there and search for it. I always find it but it's not oozing out of me like normal (sorry TMI...LOL). I can control the amount of EWCM I'm getting on zyrtec with douche. Now...I'm off it this month and it's CM Central! It's amazing! I'm just in awe...seriously! I can't get over how much I produce and I'm really not surprised I have 3 boys...LOL!

Another princess
January 12th, 2011, 09:13 PM
Thanks for sharing your experience of Zyrtex. Im not ttc pink yet so am going to give it a try around ovulation time. Cheers

atomic sagebrush
January 13th, 2011, 01:48 PM
It's amazing, isn't it? It's actually horrible when you just want to DTD like a normal person, but it is FANTASTIC for swaying!!

chachamama
January 13th, 2011, 03:09 PM
I am an EWCM over-producer too. Saw Palmetto has drastically reduced the amount I get.. :)

lindi
January 13th, 2011, 03:24 PM
Interesting about the saw palmetto!

Jojogirl
January 13th, 2011, 04:12 PM
How much saw palmetto are you taking?

crystal-light
January 13th, 2011, 06:49 PM
Not TTC at the moment but I find Benadryl really dries up CM for me too :)

chachamama
January 13th, 2011, 08:56 PM
I'm taking 1 pill a day - 320mg standardized (make sure you get standardized... I had to order it online, couldn't find it in stores but didn't look to hard either :) )

Jojogirl
January 17th, 2011, 01:22 PM
cool! Thanks! I wonder what will happen if I take that and zyrtek? No CM? LOL!

jd03pd
January 21st, 2011, 11:28 PM
Do you think that Zyrtec works better than Claritin? Thanks for the info! :)

Jojogirl
January 22nd, 2011, 03:43 PM
I've actually taken my kids claritin...only the adult dose and it didn't do anything for me. Zyrtek is the bomb. I think I might take benedryl and zyrtek together for my attempt!

atomic sagebrush
January 22nd, 2011, 04:15 PM
Claritin does absolutely NOTHING for me. It doesn't even help my allergies. I threw away a big bottle of Claritin that had expired because it just didn't work!

J, before you take both the Benadryl and the Zyrtec, you may want to test them at O, before the month you TTC, to make sure you have at least a LITTLE CM hanging around. You do need at least a bit in order to get pg.

Jojogirl
January 22nd, 2011, 06:56 PM
Ok...that's a good idea. The last time I took the Z, I still had EWCM on O day but I had to get up there and really search for it. It was not visable on the toilet paper like it usually is. Just seeing it there freaked me out, though. I would like to get rid of all the EW consistancy, if possible.

babydust
January 29th, 2011, 10:57 AM
cool! I took zyrtec the days after our attempt up to when I O'ed (when we swayed) and I think it helped. Sudafed gave me heart palps, so tried the zyrtec instead. Glad to hear that it works! :)

myurkanin817
January 13th, 2014, 11:31 PM
Is Zyrtec better than baby aspirin??

atomic sagebrush
January 14th, 2014, 11:50 AM
They really do two entirely different things so can't be compared. Zyrtec is a safer alternative than Sudafed (which I do not want any ladies to take, DH can take ONE and only one about 1-2 hours before attempt.)

Aspirin is a safer alternative to cranberry.

So you would take both Zyrtec and aspirin, not one or the other

Aussiemato2
January 14th, 2014, 12:02 PM
Yes,completely agree was totally dry when using it,when stopped it all came back!!!!