PDA

View Full Version : 12 week loss

djmommy
May 23rd, 2018, 01:14 PM
I am just experiencing a 12 week loss and am feeling so devastated. I found out it was most likely a baby girl. I really wanted a sister for my DD. My history is TTC my DD with light swaying then stopped because I wasn't getting pregnant. I finally conceived my daughter after 2 years exactly and I used femera that cycle. When she was almost 6 months we conceived again which seemed to be a miracle and had a sweet baby boy
No swaying or TTC. Then miraculously again when DS was 7 months we conceived again without swaying or TTC. Everything seemed to be going well I was having terrible MS and heard HB many times. Then at 12 weeks 4 days we found out baby's heart stopped beating. Not sure the cause. I really want to get pregnant again, would love amother little girl but not sure what to do. I'm 42 and apparently have low eggs..But I got pregnant 3 x since a fertility Dr told me that. DH probably won t agree to a long TTC if at all. What are the chances of conceiving so quickly after a miscarriage?
Any advice welcome

ksmom
May 23rd, 2018, 01:48 PM
I don't have any advice, just want to say I'm so sorry. :sad: I hope you get your rainbow baby girl.

The Anchor
May 24th, 2018, 01:34 PM
Oh no dj I am so sorry. I hope you are able to find peace somehow...

atomic sagebrush
May 25th, 2018, 11:36 AM
:heart: I answered in more detail in your other post. :hugs: