TTC a BOY Sway Attempt (IT'S A BOY)
Gender Result:
IT'S A BOY!
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
2 girls
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
No
MINERALS
Calcium Intake(Please describe)
through diet I started having whole milk 5/6 weeks before ovulation
Magnesium Intake(Please describe)
through diet not too much, i had beans, almond,peanut butter(one spoon) throughout week
Potassium Intake(Please describe)
through diet banana everyday(1 or 2)plus coconut water daily(one cup) lots of dates every day5 or 6
Sodium Intake(Please describe)
through diet, pink sea salt on avocado sometimes on fruit but didn't increase it too much
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements Gree Tea
Fish Oil
Folic Acid

DH Supplements Zinc

Any additional supplement info?
vitamin D(25 mg),iron tablet(two daily)also started taking omega 3 fish oi(1000mg)l nearly 2 weeks before ovulation
Acid folic(twice a day 400mg)increased to 3 a week before
DH only started taking zinc 10 mg almost 2 weeks before my ovulation(he doesn't like taking anything)
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? HE(High Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
my diet changed a year before conception I was breastfeeding my dd I was feeling hungry all the time, we had lots and lots of take away for the past year I never had takeaway fast food ,English breakfast lots of BBq,pancake,that much in my life I had egg few time in a week
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
almost a year but intense diet started 5 or 6 weeks before first try
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
No
Did DH change his diet with you?
-
Comments regarding DH's diet-
it s yes and no he was eating what I had but his diet is usually boy friendly high calorie,lots of meat, fruits...but he skipped breakfast a lot
I gave him almost everynight something called chicory extract (one cup)which in my culture its very good for y swimmer
DId you consume alcohol?
-
DId you try to limit caffeine?
No, I did not factor that into my sway
Any Diet Details?
I had wine ,maybe once a month only one glass
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
I had coffee every single morning with little bit of milk(sometimes half a cup sometimes one cup) for breakfast I had porridge with 2 or 3 dates one banana crushed walnut ,raisin, honey , pinch of cinnamon which I stopped having cinnamon 2 weeks before O,
V8 juice every day 2 cups, had more juice apple sometimes oranges had oat bar in my bag wherever I go,ihad protein and carb each meal, potato almost daily
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
I was 53/43 kg one month after giving birth to my dd which was my usual weight for years and years 3/or 4 month before conception I put on nearly 5 kg
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
I bought dumbbell I excersied 3 or 4 times and stopped, but I was walking a few times in a week and also taking my kids out with apush chair, carrying my daughter a lot in sling or holding her
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
-
Any VG potions used? NO

CM pH at attempt
did't check
DH pH
didn't check
THE DEED INFO
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
we bded more this time with DDs with tried every other day but this time almost every day and a night before O twice on the day twice
BD Pattern Frequent Release
DTD through Ovulation

BD Dates according to Ovulation O day only
4 Days Before O
2 Days Before O
1 Day Before O
O Day

BD Position
Missionary
Any additional comments?
-
Any relevant attempt details?
I had baking soda douch once 3 or4 days before O,i never tried it again I was scared it mess up everything
Did you do anything with Ions?
I had my phone on my belly or in my pocket after attempts for 10 or 15 mins, used laptop everyday.
Moon Phase during conception?
New Moon
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
baby boy blanket ,onsie,an one baby hand print kit in colour blue under my bed(sorry TMI but we ended up BD I think twice in our bed )
and prayed for a healthy baby boy I also imagined Y chromosome wining
Chinese calendar was saying boy
I don't know when conception happened but moon phase during this possible conception day was changing from WANING CRESCENT to WAXING CRESCENT
I could lay down for long times after BD maybe 15 mins max 20 mins.
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
as I said beforemy diet was totally different from when I conceived my DDs I mean totally different I was always on low calorie diet not eating a lot sometimes my blood pressure was very low thats when I knew I need food.but it never happened this times never skipped breakfast and had dinner eveynight
me and husband had nuts so many times
we usually eat lots of fruits ,I never let myself to feel hungry.
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
I didn't excersie,and compare to other ladies here I think I wasn't taking so many variety of supplement or food or eating enough(I couldn't I was feeling so full)
dh skipped breakfast a lot or only had one cup of whole milk and one breakfast bar sometimes I had to force him having a banana and one date
I was feeling very dry didn't had enough fertile CM compare to when I conceived my DDs ,during ovulation time my husband took a very long hot bath, and exactly on the day of O again he had a long hot bath we totally forgot about it, my age, and also I was breastfeeding my DD
Things worth mentioning:
i made a mix of rose water cardamon and chicory extract had it a few time in week, I had green tea or black tea with pinch of saffron green tea few times in a week black tea almost everyday I stopped adding saffron during conception time and green tea

we have the harmony result in a letter but didn't open it yet we are going to open tonight and I will let you know I'm so nervous

Tima
May 31st, 2018, 05:07 PM
what do you guys think of my sway?

ksmom
May 31st, 2018, 05:11 PM
Congrats!!! Sending you tons of blue dust!!

atomic sagebrush
May 31st, 2018, 05:14 PM
huge congrats Tima!! Sending you all my blue dust and I can't wait for the update! :bluecheer: :bluecheer: :bluecheer:

Tima
June 1st, 2018, 05:41 AM
OH MY GOD GUYS IT S A BOY I CAN NOT BELIVE IT ,:running:
I CANT STOP CRYING,it s a happy cry ,I CAN T BELIVE IT ,WE HAD A SCAN ASWELL AND HE IS ALLLL BOY :):pray:
I M CONSTANTLY LOOKING AND MY HARMONY TEST RESULT SAYING MALE, AND I aM LIKE REALLY????
THANKS GENDERDREAMING,thanks atomic,for one year I was reading everything on this website printing everything,taking notes, i put so much effort on sway diet and now I got my little boy thank you so much I never posted anything here,but I told my self I owe atomic and this website a big than you

again thank you thank you so much
wish me an easy pregnancy and birth
xxxxx

Throwaway_panther
June 1st, 2018, 10:48 AM
Omg what happy news!!!! Congratulations!!!

ksmom
June 1st, 2018, 12:33 PM
Woohoo! Awesome news!!! Enjoy blue shopping!

atomic sagebrush
June 1st, 2018, 04:05 PM
I am so happy for you Tima! Hugest congrats on your new little man on the way!

Wishing you the best for a happy healthy pregnancy!