PDA

View Full Version : Am I being silly to worry about orgasm?

CoralRoses
June 10th, 2018, 07:36 AM
We had our one attempt the other night but I had an orgasm whilst on top without intending to (sorry for TMI there).

Does it make a difference as I read somewhere before that it really does [emoji53] xx

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

4blue2pink
June 10th, 2018, 08:48 AM
i dont have them and have conceived 5 boys and 3 girls, i really really dont think it matters at all so dont worry about it, im certain the vast majority of girl mums have them!! fingers crossed this is your month :)

CoralRoses
June 10th, 2018, 09:56 AM
i dont have them and have conceived 5 boys and 3 girls, i really really dont think it matters at all so dont worry about it, im certain the vast majority of girl mums have them!! fingers crossed this is your month :)Thanks 4blue2pink. I dont think I had any with my boy and he was over a few attempts, I was doing e4d with my girl but never had an O either. Its rare that i do!! Haha. It just happened and I thought "oh bloody hell hope that hasn't affected anything!" Xx

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
June 10th, 2018, 11:38 AM
We have done tons of polls and surveys on this issue and it's really not a big deal at all. While overall I do find that the boy moms (and dads) are more sexual overall on average, it's by no means universal or a dealbreaker (in either direction! We have some boy parents who aren't that into BD, some - significantly fewer, though - girl parents who are like bunnies, LOL.

But the question is, are boy parents more sexual because being more sexual makes boys, or because they are more hormonal that BOTH makes more boys and makes them more sexual. We can't know and I honestly think it's more plausible that it's the hormones making boys and increasing sex drive. Correlation does not equal causation!

I have a funny essay about the entire concept here: https://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/27912-o-no-orgasms-swaying.html

atomic sagebrush
June 10th, 2018, 11:39 AM
Oh and i had one with my girl and didn't with a couple of my boys. It's really nothing to feel bad over.