Username: Raining
Swayed: 💗 Having:
Due Date: March 28, 2019

Username: Gafan
Swayed: 💗 Having:
Due Date: April 3, 2019

ABC.2606
July 2nd, 2018, 10:23 PM
Welcome to Part 2 ladies!!! Hoping everyone is rolling along OK with your pregnancies :) :) Hoping we get some more March due date ladies on here soon too!!!

At the end of the last thread there was talk about NIPT.... How many of you guys are going to do that? I need to make a decision on it within the next week or so. I also need to check with my insurance - I guess because I'll be 35 at the time of the birth the insurance should cover it but I want to confirm that. I do kinda want to do it to check for chromosome issues, but I don't know if we would want to find out gender through it. We will be finding out at some point I think but both DH and I are leaning against finding out this early. Also with twins, I guess the test that my doctor uses can only tell us if there is a Y chromosome present which if there was could mean there is 1 boy or 2 boys - but we wouldn't know either way. If there is no Y then of course they would both be girls. But I guess the Panorama version of the tests CAN check both genders so I don't know if I should ask if they ever use that test. But then again - I don't know if we even want to find out this early anyways!! Ahhhh decisions! Don't know what to do!!! :)

The family members that we've told are already asking a lot about gender. Already getting lots of "how soon can you find out the genders?" questions. We haven't had a girl in the family for quite some time and I feel like the pressure is on. Plus I'm sure no one can picture me having 4 boys! (As I can't!!) Sigh. I just want to get through the first tri right now - still so nervous every day about whether things are going ok!!

simkan
July 3rd, 2018, 03:23 AM
Thank you ABC for sorting out the new page.
I didn't know that they can't tell you the gender of both babies with twins. I can see why you're unsure if you want to know from that. I'm still not sure if I want to know either and I think I'm going to be having the harmony test anyway because I had a little scare in my last pregnancy but it will be so hard to know they can definitely tell me and to not find out!
What you mentioned about family speculating about gender resonated with me. Part of me doesn't want to tell people because I don't want them to speculate. Is rather be like- I'm pregnant and yes it's another boy we don't need to harbor on it, . Or - I'm pregnant with a girl. Start buying frills and lace.
Lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

kittendreams
July 3rd, 2018, 03:53 AM
Gender speculation by family and friends is exactly why I'm getting the panorama done. Once we know if Bub is healthy and the gender via bloods I will announce. So far only dh and I know we are pregnant and it's really nice having this secret between us actually. In both previous pregnancies we announced pretty much at the bfp but this time I wanted our last to be announced a bit later mainly due to gender pressure but also due to our age I'd like to get the all clear first.

If I had pp I would probably have gone team green to see what that's like but with the possibility of gd hanging over me I just can't torture myself for 9 months. I need to know, react in private and then process it before birth.

It is so hard to decide I know girls and I hope you all find peace with your decisions.

ABC how are you feeling?

Anyone taking zofran? I started a couple of days ago on 4 mg and I can't believe the difference it makes to ms!

Mommy2apples
July 3rd, 2018, 06:27 AM
Kikurose, thinking of you today. It’s your ultrasound day right?

6/2003 [emoji1349]2/2009 [emoji1407] 12/2012 [emoji1349]4/2015 [emoji1406] 2015 [emoji1356] 2016 [emoji1413] The Lord Answered my [emoji1317] 2017🤰due June 2018, with a healthy [emoji1405][emoji166]to fit into our crazy bunch, and Complete our Family![emoji7][emoji8]

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a

kikurose
July 3rd, 2018, 12:29 PM
Kikurose, thinking of you today. It’s your ultrasound day right?

6/2003 [emoji1349]2/2009 [emoji1407] 12/2012 [emoji1349]4/2015 [emoji1406] 2015 [emoji1356] 2016 [emoji1413] The Lord Answered my [emoji1317] 2017��due June 2018, with a healthy [emoji1405][emoji166]to fit into our crazy bunch, and Complete our Family![emoji7][emoji8]

Oh my goodness thank you so much for thinking of me. I took a break from the board this past week, haven’t checked the last thread. My ultrasound was yesterday. The heart stopped beating. I’m opting for a D and C and we are going to try to schedule it for the end of the week. I’m very nervous about the procedure but it seemed like the right call.

Girlswaylondon
July 3rd, 2018, 01:08 PM
So sorry kikurose x

Mommy2apples
July 3rd, 2018, 01:22 PM
Oh my goodness thank you so much for thinking of me. I took a break from the board this past week, haven’t checked the last thread. My ultrasound was yesterday. The heart stopped beating. I’m opting for a D and C and we are going to try to schedule it for the end of the week. I’m very nervous about the procedure but it seemed like the right call.

I’m so sorry sweetheart, no mom should ever have to feel such pain. I’m keeping you in my prayers. I had two d & c’s they were the best route for me. My body wouldn’t do what it was supposed to do.

6/2003 [emoji1349]2/2009 [emoji1407] 12/2012 [emoji1349]4/2015 [emoji1406] 2015 [emoji1356] 2016 [emoji1413] The Lord Answered my [emoji1317] 2017🤰due June 2018, with a healthy [emoji1405][emoji166]to fit into our crazy bunch, and Complete our Family![emoji7][emoji8]

ABC.2606
July 3rd, 2018, 02:28 PM
I'm so, so sorry Kiku :( My heart is broken for you. Take good care of yourself. I'll be praying the D&C goes well - as I know I told you before mine went SO smoothly and I was really glad I went that route as well.

Noemi2017
July 3rd, 2018, 02:35 PM
So sad kiku:broken:big hug

simkan
July 3rd, 2018, 03:11 PM
I'm so sorry kiku. I have no words. Wishing you strength in this time x

kittendreams
July 3rd, 2018, 05:26 PM
Thinking of you Kiku and I'm so sorry this happened xxx

kikurose
July 3rd, 2018, 05:42 PM
Thank you so very much everyone. It really helps to feel such support from you all. I'm scheduled for Thursday. I have lots of anxiety about it, but hearing your stories makes me feel much better. I'm hoping to heal well so we can begin trying again and praying it's a healthy bean if we are blessed again!

emshe
July 3rd, 2018, 08:05 PM
Kikurose I am so sorry, I will be thinking of you. We are all here for you xoxo

ABC.2606
July 3rd, 2018, 08:20 PM
Gender speculation by family and friends is exactly why I'm getting the panorama done. Once we know if Bub is healthy and the gender via bloods I will announce. So far only dh and I know we are pregnant and it's really nice having this secret between us actually. In both previous pregnancies we announced pretty much at the bfp but this time I wanted our last to be announced a bit later mainly due to gender pressure but also due to our age I'd like to get the all clear first.

If I had pp I would probably have gone team green to see what that's like but with the possibility of gd hanging over me I just can't torture myself for 9 months. I need to know, react in private and then process it before birth.

It is so hard to decide I know girls and I hope you all find peace with your decisions.

ABC how are you feeling?

Anyone taking zofran? I started a couple of days ago on 4 mg and I can't believe the difference it makes to ms!

Yea I understand the not wanting the torture... I go back and forth between feeling fine not knowing what the genders are right now and at other times it really drives me crazy!

Eh I'm ok, thanks :) Today has been rough... Been nauseated most of the day, really really tired, SUPER cranky... Just ugh... I ended up asking for Diclegis (the Unisom/B6 drug for m/s) and I need to go pick it up at the pharmacy. Not sure how much I'll use it but I'm growing more tired of the nausea (even though it's really not severe - I'm just a wimp!). Thankful I'm still not puking like I did with my boys though. How are you feeling?

ABC.2606
July 3rd, 2018, 08:23 PM
Thank you so very much everyone. It really helps to feel such support from you all. I'm scheduled for Thursday. I have lots of anxiety about it, but hearing your stories makes me feel much better. I'm hoping to heal well so we can begin trying again and praying it's a healthy bean if we are blessed again!

You will have a healthy bean again!!! And we're all here for you as you go through the healing process & will be ready to cheer you on when you start TTC again! Never be afraid to vent when you're feeling down - I have done more than my share of it on here!! :)

ABC.2606
July 3rd, 2018, 08:26 PM
Thank you ABC for sorting out the new page.
I didn't know that they can't tell you the gender of both babies with twins. I can see why you're unsure if you want to know from that. I'm still not sure if I want to know either and I think I'm going to be having the harmony test anyway because I had a little scare in my last pregnancy but it will be so hard to know they can definitely tell me and to not find out!
What you mentioned about family speculating about gender resonated with me. Part of me doesn't want to tell people because I don't want them to speculate. Is rather be like- I'm pregnant and yes it's another boy we don't need to harbor on it, . Or - I'm pregnant with a girl. Start buying frills and lace.
Lol

LOL I like that approach!!!!

ABC.2606
July 3rd, 2018, 08:28 PM
Oh and kitten I took Zofran with DS1 and YES it's an amazing drug LOL!!! I only took one a day (less than the doc said I could) and it STILL made such a huge difference! If things are still rough for me in a few weeks I may ask for it again!

TP are you doing ok? Feel like we haven't heard from you in awhile!!

Mommy2apples
July 3rd, 2018, 08:29 PM
I agree with ABC. It’s a lonely time and you need someone to talk too. No one in person hardly will talk about it. Most of us have all been through it and will be a listening ear to you.

Kelbear
July 3rd, 2018, 09:50 PM
So sorry for you Kiku, sending hugs during this sad time. Hoping you have a speedy recovery from the D&C and can start TTC again soon.

Kelbear
July 3rd, 2018, 09:57 PM
We haven't told many people about this pregnancy (only a few close family members) and I know we will be faced with lots of gender questions as soon as we do tell the rest of our family and friends. I was hoping to go team green as I was really disappointed when I saw DS2's boy nub and struggled the rest of the pregnancy but not knowing and scouring over 1000s nubs to see if there is a chance this one is a girl is literally driving me insane! My hubby wants to know gender this time (we didn't find out with DS1 or DS2 although I knew with DS2 from scans without confirmation). I will know from his response if it's a girl or boy so I don't think I will have the chance to go team green anyway. Don't know if I could last another 27 weeks without knowing so we will likely find out in 7 weeks at anatomy scan. Finding out via bloods isnt an option for us as just too expensive right now ($600+ AU). Really hoping we all get our DG but really think this is another boy for me.

Eighme
July 3rd, 2018, 10:38 PM
We've only told a few people as well. I'm just telling myself it's a boy and telling everyone else (when we decide to) we aren't sure if we are going to find out the gender. My MIL already has four grandsons, number four is arriving in September. So if this is a boy he will be welcomed by the extended family with little enthusiasm. I'm just not ready to hear "do you think it's a girl?" Because I know my sister in law won't relent because she wanted a girl as bad as I do. I'm just going to keep repeating that I don't know if we will find out so when it's time to I can have the privacy of reacting to whatever news the gender will be without everyone ambushing all at once to know the gender and then move on with their lives.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ABC.2606
July 3rd, 2018, 10:59 PM
I'm sorry about all the gender anxiety you're feeling ladies :( It's hard I know. Wishing everyone could just find out tomorrow that we're all carrying perfect little pink beans!! (Except for TP who we're hoping for BLUE!) I swear I do feel like a lot more girls are being born lately though. So many people I know who are pregnant or recently gave birth seem to be having girls... And I'm pretty sure not all (if any) of them swayed!

Cassidy are you still around & doing ok?

kikurose
July 3rd, 2018, 11:27 PM
Thank you so, so, so much ladies. I appreciate it more than I can say. You all give me so much hope. 💗

kikurose
July 3rd, 2018, 11:51 PM
Also, I’m so excited for each of you!!!! I’m praying you each get your healthy DG!!! I can only imagine all the anxiety and feelings you must be having.

kittendreams
July 4th, 2018, 12:04 AM
Kiku you are so sweet xx to think of others when you are going through so much heartbreak is the epitome of grace and kindness!

kittendreams
July 4th, 2018, 12:10 AM
We haven't told many people about this pregnancy (only a few close family members) and I know we will be faced with lots of gender questions as soon as we do tell the rest of our family and friends. I was hoping to go team green as I was really disappointed when I saw DS2's boy nub and struggled the rest of the pregnancy but not knowing and scouring over 1000s nubs to see if there is a chance this one is a girl is literally driving me insane! My hubby wants to know gender this time (we didn't find out with DS1 or DS2 although I knew with DS2 from scans without confirmation). I will know from his response if it's a girl or boy so I don't think I will have the chance to go team green anyway. Don't know if I could last another 27 weeks without knowing so we will likely find out in 7 weeks at anatomy scan. Finding out via bloods isnt an option for us as just too expensive right now ($600+ AU). Really hoping we all get our DG but really think this is another boy for me.

Kelbear I'm in Australia too and I'm managing to get it for $450 ( it's the panorama test too). It's so much money but after torturing myself with ds2s nub I promised myself I'd find out gender through bloods next time to stop the obsession. My dh would say no if it was just a gender test but he is worried about chromosomal abnormalities due to our age so he was on board and actually insisted we get it this time.

simkan
July 4th, 2018, 12:26 AM
Ladies I am in need of some advice and it's not even about gender! Lol
So before I found out I was pregnant we were meant to go on a family holiday with my parents and meeting my brother and his family in Queensland (Australia) in January. So I'd be 35-37 weeks pregnant. It's overseas for us from NZ so obviously I can't go anymore. (Nothing had actually been booked. Accommodation reserved but 100% free to cancel and not payment had been made so not an issue to cancel)

So basically we are immigrants to NZ. My parents are our only family and don't have the kind of friends we can call on if I went into labor early. I was 36 weeks when my water broke with DS2. Is it ridiculous that I assumed my parents would postpone? They go away alot so not like it's something they've been planning for ages. I'm feeling really sad that I feel like they're putting me in a position that I have to ask them not to go. Considering they've travelled to my siblings to be there for the birth of there babies and now are going away when it's likely I could be going into a labor? Besides the fact that there would be no one to look after my sons? And we are really close. I feel completely blindsided but also that it's totally bratty to say they shouldn't go?

Kelbear
July 4th, 2018, 01:21 AM
Kelbear I'm in Australia too and I'm managing to get it for $450 ( it's the panorama test too). It's so much money but after torturing myself with ds2s nub I promised myself I'd find out gender through bloods next time to stop the obsession. My dh would say no if it was just a gender test but he is worried about chromosomal abnormalities due to our age so he was on board and actually insisted we get it this time.

We did talk about it as we are both older too but have decided just to go with NT scan and bloods as he feels it is just so expensive but he does want to find out gender asap. I am worried to find out as I know hubby loves our two boys so much but finds their endless energy a handful sometimes and dearly wants a Little princess this time. I don't think he will cope well the rest of the pregnancy if he knows it's a boy and I probably won't either although I know healthy is the most important. I know we will both love this baby once it is born so I am torn as to wait or find out. The wait will kill me though!

Kelbear
July 4th, 2018, 01:28 AM
So before I found out I was pregnant we were meant to go on a family holiday with my parents and meeting my brother and his family in Queensland (Australia) in January. So I'd be 35-37 weeks pregnant. It's overseas for us from NZ so obviously I can't go anymore. (Nothing had actually been booked. Accommodation reserved but 100% free to cancel and not payment had been made so not an issue to cancel)

So basically we are immigrants to NZ. My parents are our only family and don't have the kind of friends we can call on if I went into labor early. I was 36 weeks when my water broke with DS2. Is it ridiculous that I assumed my parents would postpone? They go away alot so not like it's something they've been planning for ages. I'm feeling really sad that I feel like they're putting me in a position that I have to ask them not to go. Considering they've travelled to my siblings to be there for the birth of there babies and now are going away when it's likely I could be going into a labor? Besides the fact that there would be no one to look after my sons? And we are really close. I feel completely blindsided but also that it's totally bratty to say they shouldn't go?

If your parents have travelled to visit other family members when they had a baby do you think they will likely want to postpone anyway to be there for you? Is there any chance they or all of you could look at travelling earlier (eg. September or October) so you can still safely fly? I hope you don't feel guilty asking them to postpone or change dates and that they are happy to change for you and excited to hear of your pregnancy.

kittendreams
July 4th, 2018, 02:00 AM
We did talk about it as we are both older too but have decided just to go with NT scan and bloods as he feels it is just so expensive but he does want to find out gender asap. I am worried to find out as I know hubby loves our two boys so much but finds their endless energy a handful sometimes and dearly wants a Little princess this time. I don't think he will cope well the rest of the pregnancy if he knows it's a boy and I probably won't either although I know healthy is the most important. I know we will both love this baby once it is born so I am torn as to wait or find out. The wait will kill me though!

I really hope this is your girl Kelbear. It is so hard dealing with gd during pregnancy for both of you. My dh doesnt have gender desire at all but he suffered along with me last time because he knew I was disappointed but could not fix it. He always feels like he has to fix everything ( man thing?) but unfortunately gender is just one of those things we can't control.

I know you will love this little one regardless but I'm still crossing everything for you that you and your husband get your princess xx

kittendreams
July 4th, 2018, 02:07 AM

Ah Simkan that's a hard one! But if I have any advice it's to be as open as possible and start the conversation with them about your concerns. Maybe they havent realised that they will be away when you are likely to go into labour?

simkan
July 4th, 2018, 02:34 AM
I sort of mentioned it casually. My mom mentioned that they'll be away and I was like- oh ok, you're still planning on going? I'll be as far along as I was when DS2 was born....
And I just left it at that.
Her response was pretty much- oh I'm sure it will be fine.
Ah Simkan that's a hard one! But if I have any advice it's to be as open as possible and start the conversation with them about your concerns. Maybe they havent realised that they will be away when you are likely to go into labour?

simkan
July 4th, 2018, 02:36 AM
If your parents have travelled to visit other family members when they had a baby do you think they will likely want to postpone anyway to be there for you? Is there any chance they or all of you could look at travelling earlier (eg. September or October) so you can still safely fly? I hope you don't feel guilty asking them to postpone or change dates and that they are happy to change for you and excited to hear of your pregnancy.Honestly I was so shocked that they were still planning on going. It never crossed my mind that they'd possibly miss the birth of one of my kids.
My mom has been in the delivery room with us both times and she even cut the cord on both my sons because DH was too nervous too.

kittendreams
July 4th, 2018, 04:34 AM
Honestly I was so shocked that they were still planning on going. It never crossed my mind that they'd possibly miss the birth of one of my kids.
My mom has been in the delivery room with us both times and she even cut the cord on both my sons because DH was too nervous too.

Oh wow yes I get why you are shocked too- I would be upset too.
I guess all you can do is tell her how much it means to you for her to be there again and see what her response is.
Parents can really hurt at times. My mum didnt call me for a month after I found out about ds2 being another boy because she thought I would be upset so she didn't want to bother me :sigh:
I only found out because she told my sister.
I literally sent her a text telling her it was another boy and got no response!

simkan
July 4th, 2018, 05:11 AM
Oh wow yes I get why you are shocked too- I would be upset too.
I guess all you can do is tell her how much it means to you for her to be there again and see what her response is.
Parents can really hurt at times. My mum didnt call me for a month after I found out about ds2 being another boy because she thought I would be upset so she didn't want to bother me :sigh:
I only found out because she told my sister.
I literally sent her a text telling her it was another boy and got no response!Wow that would upset me too, I guess though she was probably coming from good intentions that she didn't want you to get upset. I think sometimes where our parents miss is they think when we're upset that they're either responsible or have to fix it, but sometimes it's just having a safe place to let your emotions out. My dad is very much like that. He'd rather wait for me to get over what ever has upset me.

I'm hoping that in my situation she thought I was exaggerating when I said I'd be nearly 38 weeks by the time they get back and I'm hoping that when she got home she looked at the calendar and realized it's cutting it fine and will either change the date or cancel. My brothers wife is pretty selfish so she'll probably say they have to go then and my parents can go or not go. But whatever. It is what it is.

kittendreams
July 4th, 2018, 05:47 AM
I agree! It is what it is.
And yep my dad is exactly the same- least said soonest mended!

hannahptrussell
July 6th, 2018, 03:20 PM
Had my appointment this morning. Got to see a sweet little gummy bear on the screen. She only did a Sono because she found the heartbeat within 2 seconds with the Doppler. And she said that’s very rare at 10 weeks. Still measuring 10w 4d though! I won’t complain that I got to see a sweet little baby!
So my OB is skipping the nipt this round. She said they rarely do them anymore since much better testing is available. So no ultrasound until the anatomy scan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eighme
July 6th, 2018, 08:19 PM
Had my appointment this morning. Got to see a sweet little gummy bear on the screen. She only did a Sono because she found the heartbeat within 2 seconds with the Doppler. And she said that’s very rare at 10 weeks. Still measuring 10w 4d though! I won’t complain that I got to see a sweet little baby!
So my OB is skipping the nipt this round. She said they rarely do them anymore since much better testing is available. So no ultrasound until the anatomy scan.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYay, Hannah! That's wonderful!

Eighme
July 6th, 2018, 08:21 PM
Anyone else dealing with extreme fatigue? I don't recall with my first pregnancy if it was this bad. But I wake up tired and go to bed tired. I've kept up my exercise, decreased my caffiene to a suitable amount, and rest when I can. But it seems like I am only able to function on zombie mode!

ABC.2606
July 6th, 2018, 09:29 PM
Simkan - I'm sorry you're going through that with your parents. I agree with the others about talking to them directly. I'd have a huge issue if my parents weren't planning to be around during the time I might be giving birth - especially as we need their help with our boys!!

Hannah HOORAY!! Sounds like things are going great!! How are you feeling?

Eighme - Yup I've had a lot more fatigue this time around too and feel pretty much unable to function. The house is a mess, the laundry is one never ending pile... I'm really, really struggling. And then the past few days the nausea/MS has gotten WAY worse.... Vomited multiple times last night before going to bed and was absolutely miserable trying to fall asleep. My stomach is pretty much upset all the time now. I picked up a Diclegis prescription today but still am not crazy about taking it (I don't know why - I know it's safe). I may just take 1/2 a Unisom tonight and see how that goes. I'm hoping that at 9.5 weeks I'm sort of hitting the "peak" of feeling crappy but who knows. I'm impressed you're able to keep up the exercise though!! I've been so lazy... I just can't even think about exercising right now!

Hope everyone else is doing well!! Really getting worried about TP and Cassidy as we haven't heard from them in awhile! Pretty - how are you doing??

ABC.2606
July 6th, 2018, 09:34 PM
Oh and btw ladies I feel & look SO FAT!!! I swear I know it's the bloating but I look like I'm 8 months pregnant!! I eat a meal and my stomach gets HUGE! I think that's what contributing to my nausea though - all the bloat, indigestion, gas (tmi) - bleck. I'm sure it's worsened by the fact that I'm carrying two but I did not feel this big and gross with my boys!

Cassidy4
July 6th, 2018, 10:32 PM
[QUOTE=ABC.2606 Hope everyone else is doing well!! Really getting worried about TP and Cassidy as we haven't heard from them in awhile! Pretty - how are you doing??[/QUOTE]

Hi! Thanks for thinking of me ABC! I’m still here! I’ve been so sick and tired, just all around not feeling great. School just got out as well so I have 3 boys at home (6, 2.5 & 1). I’ve been trying to plan my 1 & 14 year olds bdays for this weekend and today my 2.5 year old came down with the flu :( I hope it doesn’t spread! We also have family coming to stay next weekend! I just want to sleep ��

I have been feeling very fat and bloated too, but weigh less then before pregnant. And starving yet nauseous all the time. I’m surprised my kids haven’t noticed! My first midwife appointment is the 17 and i hope to hear the heartbeat :) anyone else have appointments coming up?

Pbn3
July 6th, 2018, 10:35 PM
Abc cant wait to see a pic of your bump! Will you post one soon?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

ABC.2606
July 6th, 2018, 10:53 PM
Hi! Thanks for thinking of me ABC! I’m still here! I’ve been so sick and tired, just all around not feeling great. School just got out as well so I have 3 boys at home (6, 2.5 & 1). I’ve been trying to plan my 1 & 14 year olds bdays for this weekend and today my 2.5 year old came down with the flu :( I hope it doesn’t spread! We also have family coming to stay next weekend! I just want to sleep ��

I have been feeling very fat and bloated too, but weigh less then before pregnant. And starving yet nauseous all the time. I’m surprised my kids haven’t noticed! My first midwife appointment is the 17 and i hope to hear the heartbeat :) anyone else have appointments coming up?Oh man sounds like you have a lot going on and that's so hard when you're not feeling well! Sounds like you're accomplishing more than I am though!

That's great that you have an appointment coming up!! Can't wait to hear about it!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

ABC.2606
July 6th, 2018, 10:56 PM
Abc cant wait to see a pic of your bump! Will you post one soon?

Sent from my SM-G900I using TapatalkLOL I will when I feel like it looks more like a bump and not just fat haha!! I've probably gained 5-10 lbs already which is crazy since I didn't gain any weight in the first tri with my boys! I know I'm supposed to gain more weight & faster with twins but I'm really worrying about how huge I'm going to be!

Pretty
July 7th, 2018, 09:50 AM
Hi ladies! I’m sorry to hear everyone is sick! I too have been struggling with exhaustion but fortunately the ms has subsided, which should have me worried but honestly I was so sick with DS I’m taking it as a great sign that I’m not puking every hour (although I am still confident it’s a boy). Im waiting on the results of NIPT, so super anxious! I definitely look pregnant as well, I feel like a literal elephant in the room at work as it’s clearly a bloat and baby bump but no one has the courage to ask me LOL.

WOW Cassidy I cannot imagine handling all that :bowdown::bowdown:

ABC, my husband desperately wanted twins so when I told him one of my “imaginary friends” (that’s how we talk about all my swaying buddies) is having twins he was/is so jealous. He says it’s the most efficient way to have kiddos lol

I went couch potato so noooooo exercise here, but with as much I have to go pee I feel like I walk constantly.

Simkan, I’m so sorry for what you’re going through. Is it possible (and I’m totally guilt of this too) that your mom wants or needs to hear that you need her and want her to be there. I know that my heart fills with joy when DS actually says/implies/pretends that he needs/wants me or my attention (and I’ll take what I can get for sure LOL). I think it’s tough, especially for moms, to feel like our little ones (Even adult ones) don’t need us or our mothering anymore.

Is anyone doing any OWT tests for fun? Like baking soda test, heart rate etc?

Eighme
July 7th, 2018, 09:53 AM
Simkan - I'm sorry you're going through that with your parents. I agree with the others about talking to them directly. I'd have a huge issue if my parents weren't planning to be around during the time I might be giving birth - especially as we need their help with our boys!!

Hannah HOORAY!! Sounds like things are going great!! How are you feeling?

Eighme - Yup I've had a lot more fatigue this time around too and feel pretty much unable to function. The house is a mess, the laundry is one never ending pile... I'm really, really struggling. And then the past few days the nausea/MS has gotten WAY worse.... Vomited multiple times last night before going to bed and was absolutely miserable trying to fall asleep. My stomach is pretty much upset all the time now. I picked up a Diclegis prescription today but still am not crazy about taking it (I don't know why - I know it's safe). I may just take 1/2 a Unisom tonight and see how that goes. I'm hoping that at 9.5 weeks I'm sort of hitting the "peak" of feeling crappy but who knows. I'm impressed you're able to keep up the exercise though!! I've been so lazy... I just can't even think about exercising right now!

Hope everyone else is doing well!! Really getting worried about TP and Cassidy as we haven't heard from them in awhile! Pretty - how are you doing??

Glad someone gets the exhaustion! We've only told Grandparents, so to everyone else I just seem like I'm not getting enough sleep when it's actually the opposite! [emoji23]

I'm so sorry your nausea has been so bad! I only get nauseous before I eat and after and only the blandest of foods sound good to me for that reason

hannahptrussell
July 7th, 2018, 09:55 AM
Oh yes! The nausea, fatigue and bloating is out of control!!! My nausea generally shows up around 3 pm. I have a few zofran so usually I can take one of those if it gets too bad. I’m trying to hide the bloat. This sounds horrible but I’m lucky that my sister in law has put on a few pounds over the past few months. And it’s all in her tummy. No, she can’t possibly be pregnant but it definitely helps me to hide mine!!!
The fatigue is a different story. I feel worthless some days. On the days I feel a little more like myself, I try to get it ALL done. So 10 loads of laundry...in one day!! I hate the fatigue the most.

Eighme
July 7th, 2018, 10:01 AM
Oh yes! The nausea, fatigue and bloating is out of control!!! My nausea generally shows up around 3 pm. I have a few zofran so usually I can take one of those if it gets too bad. I’m trying to hide the bloat. This sounds horrible but I’m lucky that my sister in law has put on a few pounds over the past few months. And it’s all in her tummy. No, she can’t possibly be pregnant but it definitely helps me to hide mine!!!
The fatigue is a different story. I feel worthless some days. On the days I feel a little more like myself, I try to get it ALL done. So 10 loads of laundry...in one day!! I hate the fatigue the most.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkSame, Hannah! My sister in law IS actually pregnant so it helps me look skinny and no one (besides parents who already know) are suspicious! I also have a hard time handling the fatigue because it's hard for me to sit still and not be doing one thing or another

ABC.2606
July 7th, 2018, 11:10 AM
Pretty - eek can't wait to hear about your NIPT results!! Hoping you hear pink!!!! LOL yea I guess it is a more efficient way to have kids... although my DH was like why did we have to get pregnant with twins the 3rd pregnancy instead of the 1st or 2nd?!! We had only planned on 2 or 3 kids so 4 has been hard to wrap our brains around!! We're excited though - just hoping things continue to go OK with both of them!!

Hannah - my nausea seems to start in the afternoon too and then gets worse over the course of the evening... so strange! The term "morning sickness" really is a dumb term!!!

kittendreams
July 7th, 2018, 04:51 PM
So sorry everyone is suffering with fatigue/ nausea/ bloat - or all three! First trimester is definitely not the best!

Hannah glad your scan went well!

Pretty I'm excited to hear your nipt results fx for a pinky!

Has anyone heard from TP? Worried she hasn't posted for a while.

ABC I secretly would love twins! I think they are so special- I have b/g niece/nephew twins and they are awesome!

My first scan is this coming Thursday and will have nipt bloods drawn that day too. Wow can't believe I'm almost 9 weeks!

I take 4 mg of zofran in the morning so I'm pretty good until the afternoon but then the nausea kicks in again and dinner time is a struggle to eat. I feel sick most the night and struggle to sleep. But by morning ( I take my tablet around 4 am) I'm starving and eating 2 huge bowls of cereal and toast too lol!
After 18 months of skipping breakfast I'm making up for lost time haha.

Pbn3
July 8th, 2018, 08:11 AM
Yes agree TP please update!!!!! Hope (in the nicest possible way) you're simply to exhausted and ill with your 1st trimester and will update really soon when you've passed the worst of it...

4blue2pink
July 8th, 2018, 09:29 AM
hope everything is ok TP :heart:

ABC i got evening/night sickness with my last few babies its awful!! itd start kicking in around 5pm and if i wasnt asleep by 9pm then i'd be up all night vomiting Ugh :( i hope it passes fairly soon so you can start enjoying your pregnancy :) do you think you will find out what your twins are or will you do a double surprise?

kitten good luck for your scan :) are you getting gender results with your nipt?

kittendreams
July 8th, 2018, 04:36 PM
Thanks 4blue! Yes I will get gender results with nipt- eeek so close to knowing I can't believe it!

Eighme
July 8th, 2018, 05:11 PM
Thanks 4blue! Yes I will get gender results with nipt- eeek so close to knowing I can't believe it!Kitten, when do you find out? I'm SO excited!

kittendreams
July 8th, 2018, 05:34 PM
Kitten, when do you find out? I'm SO excited!

Eighme it takes 6-10 business days for the result here in Australia as it's sent to the us for the panorama screening- so I think by the 26th of July at the latest?
I'm so not ready to know if my sway failed again but I can't do nub obsessing again so this is the best option for me. Not ready for my dream to be over but I figure I have to know sooner or later and the sooner i know the sooner I can
Adjust my life expectations and hopefully move on.

ABC.2606
July 8th, 2018, 06:04 PM
hope everything is ok TP [emoji813]

ABC i got evening/night sickness with my last few babies its awful!! itd start kicking in around 5pm and if i wasnt asleep by 9pm then i'd be up all night vomiting Ugh :( i hope it passes fairly soon so you can start enjoying your pregnancy :) do you think you will find out what your twins are or will you do a double surprise?

kitten good luck for your scan :) are you getting gender results with your nipt?Yes the night sickness is terrible!!! Takes me awhile to fall asleep each night because of the nausea!!

We'll find out the genders but I'm not sure when :)

ABC.2606
July 8th, 2018, 06:07 PM
Eighme it takes 6-10 business days for the result here in Australia as it's sent to the us for the panorama screening- so I think by the 26th of July at the latest?
I'm so not ready to know if my sway failed again but I can't do nub obsessing again so this is the best option for me. Not ready for my dream to be over but I figure I have to know sooner or later and the sooner i know the sooner I can
Adjust my life expectations and hopefully move on.You sound convinced it's a boy :) But you still have every chance of this being your girl!! You had a great sway!!!!! :) :) Keeping everything crossed for you!

simkan
July 8th, 2018, 06:12 PM
Adjust my life expectations and hopefully move on.Ah Goodluck for the results. Sending lots of punk thoughts your way! I wish I could know the gender that soon!

I totally feel the same about finding out if my sway worked!
Going to my first OB appointment today. Gonna discuss doing the harmony test. My husband freaked that it will cost 750 so I guess I'll see if they think it's necessary considering our nuchal fold scan came back so terrible last time. I'm just so anxious about going through that experience again. I think I'll ask if the harmony test comes back fine but the nuchal fold measures big again will they still send me for a CVS or amnio like last time. Basically I found that whole experience very traumatic. But if I'll still have to do it I guess there is no point in forking out nearly a grand basically just for the gender.
Will let you guys know later what they say.
Obviously also freaking out that baby is still there. Like at every appointment!

simkan
July 9th, 2018, 01:32 AM
Sorry kitten just read that I wrote punk thoughts instead of pink! Heehee

So my appointment went well. My OB said she wants me to do the Harmony test as since I had a high nuchal fold in my last pregnancy it's possible that we could get that again and it will just remove the anxiety from that. So I'll be going next week for that.
I ticked gender so they test it but still on the fence of wanting to know. But kittens point of finding out sooner or later anyway makes sense... knowing or not knowing doesn't actually change it.

The one thing I'm not sure of ticking for is the XXY (a cause of Klinefelter syndrome)
Monosomy X (a cause of Turner syndrome) result. As I'm not sure if finding that out will make any difference except causing anxiety... I looked up those syndromes and they don't seem that bad... there were even a few celebrities with them. What have you ladies done?

Kelbear
July 9th, 2018, 03:05 AM
We decided not to have blood tests but the not knowing gender is really messing with me. I am sure it's another boy but still clinging to hope that it's a girl and I just don't want to be devastated when we have our anatomy scan and cry in front of the tech if we do decided to find out gender then (was originally going team green but hubby wants to find out). Hoping everyone who gets blood results hears that their bubs are healthy and they get their desired gender.
Has anyone else ever had their morning (all day) sickness get worse after 12 weeks instead of better? 14 weeks today (survived the first trimester) but finding my morning sickness is not improving, if anything is getting worse! Have vomitted 3 times today! So over feeling nauseated all day.
Hoping everyone is doing ok.

squigglepink
July 9th, 2018, 04:42 AM
We decided not to have blood tests but the not knowing gender is really messing with me. I am sure it's another boy but still clinging to hope that it's a girl and I just don't want to be devastated when we have our anatomy scan and cry in front of the tech if we do decided to find out gender then (was originally going team green but hubby wants to find out). Hoping everyone who gets blood results hears that their bubs are healthy and they get their desired gender.
Has anyone else ever had their morning (all day) sickness get worse after 12 weeks instead of better? 14 weeks today (survived the first trimester) but finding my morning sickness is not improving, if anything is getting worse! Have vomitted 3 times today! So over feeling nauseated all day.

Yes me!! I had nausea up until 11 weeks and toward the 12 week mark i went downhill from there until i finally got some pills at 15 weeks from doc to stop the vomiting... Nausea still lasted until about 17 weeks.

squigglepink
July 9th, 2018, 04:42 AM

Yes me!! I had nausea up until 11 weeks and toward the 12 week mark i went downhill from there until i finally got some pills at 15 weeks from doc to stop the vomiting... Nausea still lasted until about 17 weeks.

4blue2pink
July 9th, 2018, 08:02 AM
so excited for you both kitten and ABC :) i'll keep an eye out for your updates and i have everything crossed for you both to hear pink!!

Pretty
July 9th, 2018, 10:45 AM
Me too! I got so much worse and actually starting blacking out while throwing up the further along I got.... LOL, I’m still shocked I agreed to get pregnant again after that!

ABC.2606
July 9th, 2018, 01:39 PM
So glad your appointment went well Simkan!!!

So on the NIPT, you have to choose which things you want them to test for?? I'm probably getting mine done this week (still have to check with our insurance...) and I know really nothing about it!! I don't think we're going to test gender since the test my doctor uses can only tell us if there is a Y chromosome present - which if there was could mean only 1 boy or 2 but we wont know that. I don't know - I don't think I really feel ready to find out the genders yet anyways though!

Pretty - Oh my gosh blacking out sounds AWFUL!!! You poor thing! You haven't had that this time though, right?

Kelbear I'm only 10 weeks but my nausea has worsened over the past week so I feel like I've been getting a later start with it this time too. With my boys it had kicked in full swing well before 9 weeks.

Pretty
July 9th, 2018, 01:52 PM
It was terrible, fortunately this time around has been a breeze in comparison! I am not sure what options everyone has, the only thing they asked was if I want to know the gender, other than that they just check for everything (certain chromosome anomalies and microdeletions). Getting so anxious! I am going to ask for the gender in a sealed envelope so I don’t have to react in front of anyone else. I don’t know how I will react either way, but I want to do it in private.

Pretty
July 9th, 2018, 01:55 PM
Side note, I’m not even using insurance for NIPT, it’s cheaper without it lol

Eighme
July 9th, 2018, 02:00 PM
I'm hoping they will ask if we want to test when I go on the 1st! It feels so far away at this point. But I'll get a dating ultrasound so I'm so anxious to see LO and hear a heart beat.

Kjoseph09
July 9th, 2018, 04:55 PM
Hey ladies! I’m 8 weeks today. Go for my first appt and u/s on Thursday. A little anxious just to know that everything is good. And hopefully only 1 healthy baby 😬 Hoping to have my NIPT in the next few weeks. Seems like most are done around 9 or 10 weeks?...........I need to know the sex! I find myself analyzing this pregnancy with my two previous boy pregnancies and it is driving me crazy! Other than that I am super tired and very bloated. Look like I’m 15 weeks pregnant already. Luckily no nausea 🤞🏻
Looking forward to finding out what everyone is having!

Kjoseph09
July 9th, 2018, 04:59 PM

ABC how are you feeling?

I love the idea of team green and maybe if I already had one of each I would do that but I can’t wait that long to find out and would also like to find out privately since I am not really sure what my reaction will be.

teampinkdream
July 9th, 2018, 05:21 PM
Hello Ladies! I am feeling freaked out about getting a BFP very dark line on what I think was probably 10dpo. I had a m/c at 12 weeks in December and m/c at 5 weeks in May of this year. I did my first beta today and waiting on those numbers and go back on Wednesday to get doubling numbers. I am no longer concerned about a m/c as I am about whether or not I may have conceived twins. I knew there was a possibility of twins because of my age (35) but I have been reading that its also very possible the cycle after a m/c. I actually didnt expect to conceive this cycle and really would have rather waited another cycle before conceiving but I am just freaked out know after reading some of these stories of the possibility i may be pregnant with twins. I don't want twins and it would be a major hardship on me to conceive twins.

Throwaway_panther
July 9th, 2018, 05:25 PM
I'm so sorry if I worried you all! And kikurose, if you're still around, I am so, so sorry for your loss. ♡

We did end up doing NIPT and all is normal thankfully, though I didn't check gender and am semi regretting it after reading all of your convos! HB still measuring in 150s which makes me anxious everytime that it's a girl lol

But while baby is good, I had a bit of a scare hence my radio silence. I blacked out after walking alot in the heat one day and hit my head very hard on the ground. We're worried my blood pressure is getting too low (it's always really low in pregnancy for me) and I was probably pushing too hard because I never know how to take it easy lol. I "luckily" hit the front of my head and not more perilous sides like the sides or back, but I have never fainted in my life -- so very scary!

kittendreams
July 9th, 2018, 05:35 PM
Oh my goodness Tp how scary! So good to hear from you and congrats on a healthy bean xx

kittendreams
July 9th, 2018, 05:38 PM
It's getting exciting with all these scans coming up girls!

Teampinkdream sorry for your losses and your anxiety around twins. I had a very dark hpt at 8 dpo with ds2 ( and was 36) and had a singleton so don't worry too much. Did you take clomid?

kittendreams
July 9th, 2018, 05:40 PM
Sorry kitten just read that I wrote punk thoughts instead of pink! Heehee

So my appointment went well. My OB said she wants me to do the Harmony test as since I had a high nuchal fold in my last pregnancy it's possible that we could get that again and it will just remove the anxiety from that. So I'll be going next week for that.
I ticked gender so they test it but still on the fence of wanting to know. But kittens point of finding out sooner or later anyway makes sense... knowing or not knowing doesn't actually change it.

The one thing I'm not sure of ticking for is the XXY (a cause of Klinefelter syndrome)
Monosomy X (a cause of Turner syndrome) result. As I'm not sure if finding that out will make any difference except causing anxiety... I looked up those syndromes and they don't seem that bad... there were even a few celebrities with them. What have you ladies done?

Simkan haha I knew you meant pink!

I'm getting the basic nipt screening but not the screening for Edwards syndrome I think it's called? Not sure about Turner syndrome I'll have to check.

kittendreams
July 9th, 2018, 05:43 PM
You sound convinced it's a boy :) But you still have every chance of this being your girl!! You had a great sway!!!!! :) :) Keeping everything crossed for you!

ABC I know I keep thinking of baby as a boy I just can't shake it! Felt the same with ds1 and ds2. I think it's a defence mechanism to protect my heart.

kittendreams
July 9th, 2018, 05:52 PM
Hey ladies! I’m 8 weeks today. Go for my first appt and u/s on Thursday. A little anxious just to know that everything is good. And hopefully only 1 healthy baby 😬 Hoping to have my NIPT in the next few weeks. Seems like most are done around 9 or 10 weeks?...........I need to know the sex! I find myself analyzing this pregnancy with my two previous boy pregnancies and it is driving me crazy! Other than that I am super tired and very bloated. Look like I’m 15 weeks pregnant already. Luckily no nausea 🤞🏻

Good luck with your can Kjoseph! My first scan is Thursday too- I'm beyond excited and nervous to see my Lo too! I will be 9+2 and getting nipt bloods drawn the same day.

I'm the same analysing every little symptom with my boy pregnancies and this one is exactly the same as the others so far.

simkan
July 9th, 2018, 06:05 PM
I'm so sorry if I worried you all! And kikurose, if you're still around, I am so, so sorry for your loss. ♡

We did end up doing NIPT and all is normal thankfully, though I didn't check gender and am semi regretting it after reading all of your convos! HB still measuring in 150s which makes me anxious everytime that it's a girl lol

But while baby is good, I had a bit of a scare hence my radio silence. I blacked out after walking alot in the heat one day and hit my head very hard on the ground. We're worried my blood pressure is getting too low (it's always really low in pregnancy for me) and I was probably pushing too hard because I never know how to take it easy lol. I "luckily" hit the front of my head and not more perilous sides like the sides or back, but I have never fainted in my life -- so very scary!TP I'm so glad you're OK. That is very scary! Take it easy from now on!

HGmama
July 9th, 2018, 06:13 PM
Fyi: Turner's syndrome is something you want to know about. There a 98% miscarriage rate with it and commonly in late 1st and 2nd trimesters. If these girls survive to birth, many have heart defects. There is a small percentage of a "healthy" turners girl.

6d1f2c Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6d1f2c)

ABC.2606
July 9th, 2018, 06:29 PM

But while baby is good, I had a bit of a scare hence my radio silence. I blacked out after walking alot in the heat one day and hit my head very hard on the ground. We're worried my blood pressure is getting too low (it's always really low in pregnancy for me) and I was probably pushing too hard because I never know how to take it easy lol. I "luckily" hit the front of my head and not more perilous sides like the sides or back, but I have never fainted in my life -- so very scary!

OH MY GOSH. First of all SO GLAD to hear from you - I was getting so worried!!!! Second oh my gosh that's so scary!! I'm glad you are OK! Do they think everything is ok now with your injury? Strange - just yesterday my Dad passed out after his HR and blood pressure plummeted and he was in the ER for like 24 hours. They think his was from a combination of dehydration and the wrong dosage of his blood pressure meds but it was very scary as well! (I wasn't with him but apparently he was out for several minutes!). The heat this summer is really scary too!! Take care of yourself and please try to take it easy!!! Can they give you something to regulate your blood pressure or bring it up some?

Glad the NIPT went well!! Are you thinking now you might want to find out gender now? I know there are places that do gender scans as early as 14 or 15 weeks if you get impatient :)

ABC.2606
July 9th, 2018, 06:43 PM
Hello Ladies! I am feeling freaked out about getting a BFP very dark line on what I think was probably 10dpo. I had a m/c at 12 weeks in December and m/c at 5 weeks in May of this year. I did my first beta today and waiting on those numbers and go back on Wednesday to get doubling numbers. I am no longer concerned about a m/c as I am about whether or not I may have conceived twins. I knew there was a possibility of twins because of my age (35) but I have been reading that its also very possible the cycle after a m/c. I actually didnt expect to conceive this cycle and really would have rather waited another cycle before conceiving but I am just freaked out know after reading some of these stories of the possibility i may be pregnant with twins. I don't want twins and it would be a major hardship on me to conceive twins.

Welcome teampinkdream!! I can understand being worried. I got my BFP at 8 dpo and it was dark within a couple of days after that. My first few betas were very high and as it turns out, I am carrying twins. But - I was also on Clomid (and conceived about 2 months after a miscarriage). I did a lot of reading around that time (before my first ultrasound) about twins and HCG levels. Yes, high HCG levels (and thus dark HPT lines) CAN mean twins but you can also have high HCG levels with a singleton as well!! There is just no way of knowing until you have an ultrasound. Even when I went for my first ultrasound I asked my fertility doctor before she started the scan if she thought - based just on my HCG levels - that I was having twins and she said no because she sees a lot of women with high HCG that are carrying singletons. So it's impossible to know at this point. Keep breathing and try not to stress too much yet! Will you have an early ultrasound?

ABC.2606
July 9th, 2018, 06:48 PM
ABC I know I keep thinking of baby as a boy I just can't shake it! Felt the same with ds1 and ds2. I think it's a defence mechanism to protect my heart.

Yea I get that. With DS1 I just knew it was a boy. With DS2 I maintained a secret, very strong hope that he was a girl but I told everyone that I knew he was a boy. I think that was in large part self-protection. Even so most of my family still knew that I was disappointed when we found out he was a boy. Sigh. GD sucks.

ABC.2606
July 9th, 2018, 06:54 PM

Kjoseph YAY that's exciting that your first scan is coming up!! I am so bloated too - it's crazy!! Today my mom looked down at my stomach and said "wow - you have a pooch!" LOL - she knows I'm pregnant :)

Let us know how your scan goes!!!

teampinkdream
July 9th, 2018, 06:54 PM
Thanks for all your replies. I did not take clomid but this was first cycle after m/c. My Dr doesn't usually like to do early scans. She prefers to wait until 9-12 week for first scan but I will definitely be asking/begging for an early scan. Just gonna pray real hard that that dark positive combined with the fact I conceived first cycle after m/c isn't an indication of twins. It's just of all the things that you think of after the fact that you should or shouldn't have done. When TTC you have one track mind and that it to get pregnant.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Throwaway_panther
July 10th, 2018, 07:28 AM
OH MY GOSH. First of all SO GLAD to hear from you - I was getting so worried!!!! Second oh my gosh that's so scary!! I'm glad you are OK! Do they think everything is ok now with your injury? Strange - just yesterday my Dad passed out after his HR and blood pressure plummeted and he was in the ER for like 24 hours. They think his was from a combination of dehydration and the wrong dosage of his blood pressure meds but it was very scary as well! (I wasn't with him but apparently he was out for several minutes!). The heat this summer is really scary too!! Take care of yourself and please try to take it easy!!! Can they give you something to regulate your blood pressure or bring it up some?

Glad the NIPT went well!! Are you thinking now you might want to find out gender now? I know there are places that do gender scans as early as 14 or 15 weeks if you get impatient :)

Haha, definitely wanting to stay Team Green for my sanity still. I still get depressed even just thinking about this being a girl -- having it confirmed will be too much. At least pretending I have a chance still can keep me distracted as I weather each week of gestation!! I think just seeing how quickly I did get the results made me wonder... PLUS how crazy I am that this is where I'm at in my life. I alwaysalwaysalways said I'd get an NIPT at 10 weeks with my next pregnancy and then "make a decision." Now look at me!

And midwives said if I pass out again they'd want me to do a full cardiac workup (I do have a VERY small murmur, but it obviously hasn't caused me any issues before, even in previous pregnancies!). I'm hoping it never happens again though... that was terrifying, and all I could think of was what would happen if it happened while I was holding DD, or if I was in the middle of the street? (I had JUST crossed the street when it did happen!)

Throwaway_panther
July 10th, 2018, 07:35 AM

This did happen to me with DD fyi ;) While I never puked with her, my nausea was WORSE between 12-16 weeks (though I had it from I swear conception). This was the worst too because it was right during Thanksgiving here in America and right into the Christmas holidays -- so I sure didn't get to enjoy the food that year haha!

hannahptrussell
July 10th, 2018, 08:57 AM
Hi ladies! I was so happy to wake up and have 2 full pages of posts to catch up on! First, TP! I am so glad you’re okay. That is scary. I had one pregnancy where I consistently overdid it and finally got a firm talking to from my OB...and husband! [emoji23]
With the nipt bloodwork tests, I feel like my OB checked them all. Might as well have a full range of knowledge. This round, she doesn’t even want me to take it. She said it’s just gotten so ridiculously expensive in our area. They did a “peace of mind” promotion with my last pregnancy so we got it for $100 cash. But that’s gone now. So we’re just going to skip it. And she’s going to skip the 13 week scan as well. She just says they are becoming so rare now with the blood tests. She’s confident we would catch anything at the anatomy scan. So 7 more weeks for that.
Nausea is tapering off and I’m learning what works and what doesn’t. Zofran, BTW, is horrible for constipation. Wish I would’ve gotten a huge heads up on that one!! Dang. Fruit is helping me. Especially tart ones. But my boobs just decided to show up and get extremely sore! Ouch. Thought that was weird at nearly 12 weeks!

Noemi2017
July 10th, 2018, 09:09 AM
Tp i hope you are ok, pls take care of yourself:Flower:

TaytumJ
July 10th, 2018, 09:55 PM
Oh my word TP!! So glad you’re okay - how scary!! I hope that never happens to you again! Glad you and baby are fine!

Also, DS1 had a heartbeat of 150-160 entire pregnancy [emoji6][emoji170]🤞🏼

ABC.2606
July 10th, 2018, 11:23 PM
TP yea I'm sure those "what ifs" are scary!! Really glad you are OK and hopefully it will NOT happen again!!!

Hannah glad your nausea is getting better! Mine seems to be getting worse :( 10 weeks today. I'm already really over it. Hoping it doesn't last too long. And the fatigue... I just want to sleep all the time!! And then there's the heartburn and constant crazy man burps! LOL I'm really pretty whiny these days!

Ugggh so my next appt is on Thursday and I still can't decide whether to do the NIPT. I called the doc's office today and it sounds like they use two companies for the tests - the one that does Panorama and one that has a test called Prelude. My doc said that the NIPT can't tell both genders on twins but according to Panorama's website, they can tell us both. DH doesn't want to find out this early though and so even if the test could tell us both genders he's pushing against doing so because he's worried that if we find out it's two boys it's going to crush me too much and make the rest of the pregnancy too hard. He's probably right. I'm thinking maybe I should ask them to check gender though (again - if they can find out both), but just not tell us until we decide we want to know. At least then it would be in their files if we decide we want to find out before the anatomy scan. I'm also worried about false positives with the tests... Anyone have any experiences with that? According to Panorama's website their false positive rate is very very low but then when I Google there are forums with lots of women saying they had false positives (with Panorama and the other tests). I don't know - bleh I hate making these kinds of decisions sometimes :)

Throwaway_panther
July 11th, 2018, 12:38 PM
ABC, I know -- the NIPT is somehow more stressful!! The false positive rate is REALLY low though-- like, really low. I am still confused how they could possibly know both twins gender with one of the NIPTs!! I didn't think b/g twins could be distinguished with those tests yet.

And ladies, symptom wise: I am having KILLER heartburn. I had mild, normal HB towards the end with DD that was easily manageable... but this is pretty rough and I'm only 15 weeks. Has anyone experienced this before?!

ABC.2606
July 11th, 2018, 01:25 PM
ABC, I know -- the NIPT is somehow more stressful!! The false positive rate is REALLY low though-- like, really low. I am still confused how they could possibly know both twins gender with one of the NIPTs!! I didn't think b/g twins could be distinguished with those tests yet.

And ladies, symptom wise: I am having KILLER heartburn. I had mild, normal HB towards the end with DD that was easily manageable... but this is pretty rough and I'm only 15 weeks. Has anyone experienced this before?!Yea from what I've read I think Panorama uses a bit different methodology for how they analyze the DNA than the other companies and they've figured out a way to distinguish between the twins DNA. I don't know - guess I'll talk to the doctor about it tomorrow :) Yea I do find these tests stressful though. With DS1 we didn't do any testing and I really didn't worry about it too much. With DS2 we did the NT/12 week bloodwork and I stressed until we got those results. But I think being "advanced maternal age" now, carrying twins, and having had 3 m/cs in the past year all has me more freaked out now.

I have some heartburn already this pregnancy - didn't have it at all in my last two pregnancies. It's not fun! I know on the July/Aug/Sept due date board they were recently talking about different meds they had tried for it - maybe you could take a look on there for some ideas!

Pretty
July 11th, 2018, 01:27 PM
Ladies, my NIPT results are in and I’m waiting for my doctor to call. Soooooo scared. I’ll take all the prayers, positive thoughts and pink dust I can get please!

Cassidy4
July 11th, 2018, 01:43 PM
That’s so exciting Pretty!! Fingers crossed �� you hear pink ��

ABC.2606
July 11th, 2018, 02:05 PM
FX Pretty!!!!

Eighme
July 11th, 2018, 02:11 PM
Pink dust and thoughts your way, Pretty!

Eighme
July 11th, 2018, 02:16 PM
It won't let me delete this! :)

Pretty
July 11th, 2018, 04:56 PM
Shaking. Shaking. Shaking. It’s a girl!!! Complete and total shock!!! I was absolutely convinced it was a boy!! Soooooo convinces!!!

kittendreams
July 11th, 2018, 04:59 PM
Oh my goodness Pretty this is amazing I am so happy for you!!

ABC.2606
July 11th, 2018, 05:01 PM
Ahhhhhhh Pretty that's so exciting!!!!! Congrats!!!!! Our first confirmed gender on this board and it's a successful sway!!!

Enjoy the pink shopping :) :) :)

Eighme
July 11th, 2018, 05:01 PM
Shaking. Shaking. Shaking. It’s a girl!!! Complete and total shock!!! I was absolutely convinced it was a boy!! Soooooo convinces!!!Yay, Pretty! So happy for you!

kittendreams
July 11th, 2018, 05:14 PM
Pretty can you share some of your sway?

Pretty
July 11th, 2018, 05:45 PM
Thank you!! Yes I will totally share. Sooooo beyond words thankful for a healthy baby, and soooooooooooooo thankful for each of you and all the support. Hopefully it’s a lucky sign that everyone will get their DG healthy and happy! I will say, I’ve had nothing but boy symptoms thus far! Much less MS, beautiful skin (which I’ve never had before in my life) and all I’ve done is eat. And then eat some more. All the twinges and pain have been on my right side etc. I’ll find the form and detail my sway :)

atomic sagebrush
July 11th, 2018, 05:57 PM
Huge congrats Pretty! :)

simkan
July 11th, 2018, 06:03 PM
Shaking. Shaking. Shaking. It’s a girl!!! Complete and total shock!!! I was absolutely convinced it was a boy!! Soooooo convinces!!!Pretty I'm so excited for you! That's amazing news! Eek I'm so nervous for mine now next week! Did they tell you on the phone. I think I want DH to hear it and then break the news to me. But he will most likely be at work when they call so think I'll just have to be brave and get the news myself

HGmama
July 11th, 2018, 06:32 PM
Pretty I'm so excited for you! That's amazing news! Eek I'm so nervous for mine now next week! Did they tell you on the phone. I think I want DH to hear it and then break the news to me. But he will most likely be at work when they call so think I'll just have to be brave and get the news myself

CONGRATULATIONS Pretty!!!

Simkan- Last time I asked for the the gender to be kept secret. They let me know baby was healthy and then I picked up a sealed envelope with the XY and opened it with DH.

6d1f2c Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6d1f2c)

Throwaway_panther
July 11th, 2018, 06:37 PM
AHHH PRETTY YAY!!!! Congratulations!!!! How wonderful for you!!!

Now hopeful any opposite symptoms I've had do really mean nothing!

ABC.2606
July 11th, 2018, 06:50 PM
Pretty I updated you on the first page - so exciting to add that pink heart!!

TP and Hannah I added Team Green for you ladies since you don't plan on finding out until birth.. For tracking purposes... If for some reason you don't want it to say that though let me know!! I think we have a few other Team Green-ers but I can't remember who at the moment!

Can't wait to hear more NIPT results soon! I think Kitten and Simkan will be next??

Noemi do you have an estimated due date? I think you said you were going to to the doctor soon for bloodwork - is that right?

Pretty
July 11th, 2018, 07:21 PM
Thank you so much everyone! Still just totally in shock!! I had DH find out over the phone and then surprise me (accordingly, and as appropriate). So my response was secretly caught on camera with the good news! So happy that I could react in private, I’m sure I would have been a blubbering mess either way, but it was nice to not have any sort of expectations on me. Still not sure how to break the news to others though, it’s still early but I’m showing enough that it’s time to tell. I seriously contemplated team green at the last minute. I was shaking so bad, I have such respect for those of you that can hold out. I have no self control or willpower.
Opposite symptoms all the way. They were all wrong with DS and now all wrong with DD (omg first time to type that!! Ahhhh!!)

Kelbear
July 11th, 2018, 08:04 PM

And ladies, symptom wise: I am having KILLER heartburn. I had mild, normal HB towards the end with DD that was easily manageable... but this is pretty rough and I'm only 15 weeks. Has anyone experienced this before?!

I had awful heartburn from about 20w with DS1 and it was worse and started earlier with DS2 - from about 15weeks and was non stop the rest of my pregnancy. Have only had mild heart burn so far at 14 weeks, hoping it won't be so bad this time to make up for the horrible morning sickness.

Kelbear
July 11th, 2018, 08:10 PM
Congratulation pretty, that is so fantastic! So pleased you heard pink :cheer::cheer::cheer:

kittendreams
July 12th, 2018, 03:19 AM
We had our first scan today and nipt bloods drawn too. Baby looked so cute on the screen and all looked great. Heart rate was 168 and I'm measuring 1 day behind so they have my due date as the 13th Feb now39889
Nervous wait now for the results!!

Kelbear
July 12th, 2018, 05:55 AM
We had our first scan today and nipt bloods drawn too. Baby looked so cute on the screen and all looked great. Heart rate was 168 and I'm measuring 1 day behind so they have my due date as the 13th Feb now39889
Nervous wait now for the results!!

Gorgeous pic! Hoping you hear all is well when you get your results and that you hear pink

Throwaway_panther
July 12th, 2018, 06:38 AM
Ohh kitten, you could have a Valentine's Day baby!! (I was almost one).

Though if she is your girl (which I feel she is!!!), she'll be like me -- every significant other always consolidating her gifts into one day or the other haha!

Throwaway_panther
July 12th, 2018, 06:40 AM
I had awful heartburn from about 20w with DS1 and it was worse and started earlier with DS2 - from about 15weeks and was non stop the rest of my pregnancy. Have only had mild heart burn so far at 14 weeks, hoping it won't be so bad this time to make up for the horrible morning sickness.

I'm hoping part of the reason is because you're having a girl! ;)

I've read conflicting things on heartburn and OWT/gender. I've seen some say it means boys, others say girls -- but of course, the most general OWT is the 'hairy baby.' My mom had HB with all three of us girls, and we WERE all very hairy -- and I had practically none until maybe 38 weeks with DD and then acupuncture took care of it! And she was practically bald her whole first year. So who knows!

Did you find anything that helped the HB? I keep taking Tums, but I also am not sure if that's super healthy to take those daily?

simkan
July 12th, 2018, 07:03 AM
I'm hoping part of the reason is because you're having a girl! ;)

I've read conflicting things on heartburn and OWT/gender. I've seen some say it means boys, others say girls -- but of course, the most general OWT is the 'hairy baby.' My mom had HB with all three of us girls, and we WERE all very hairy -- and I had practically none until maybe 38 weeks with DD and then acupuncture took care of it! And she was practically bald her whole first year. So who knows!

Did you find anything that helped the HB? I keep taking Tums, but I also am not sure if that's super healthy to take those daily?I had terrible heartburn with both my boys. (I only say that to give you a hope that it's a boy, but don't think I've heard of it being an OWT) My OB gave me gaviscon. Not sure if that exists there? Or Mylanta (think I know that's in the US cuz DJ from full house always goes- oh mylanta, lol)

Both my boys had barely any hair. Even my 18 month old is just starting to get some thickness on top of his head. But I know a lot of people who did have hairy babies. I think really it's more from where the baby is sitting and pressing on, how it effects the digestion of your food.

ABC.2606
July 12th, 2018, 09:37 AM
I had zero heartburn with my boys and they both had a lot of hair :)

I think heartburn is from high progesterone - from what I've read all indigestion issues are usually from progesterone because it slows all the processes down. So maybe if your progesterone is higher you'll have more heartburn. I'm having allllllll kinds of tummy issues this time and heartburn. Actually almost every symptom I have when I Google it says it's a result of progesterone! So my level must be high still.

Noemi2017
July 12th, 2018, 10:22 AM
Wonderful baby kitten:HH:

Eighme
July 12th, 2018, 12:05 PM
Nervous wait now for the results!!Beautiful, Kitten! Can't wait to hear the results of your NIPT!

ABC.2606
July 12th, 2018, 12:54 PM
Nervous wait now for the results!!Yaaaay Kitten!!! Beautiful baby!!!!!

Pretty
July 12th, 2018, 02:29 PM
Congrats!!! This one always measure right on or a day behind! My NIPT results only took 6 days, hopefully yours will be here quickly too! FX!!
I don’t think I’ve ever had heartburn but I think I’m really suffering from acid reflux...

Eighme
July 12th, 2018, 02:53 PM
Congrats!!! This one always measure right on or a day behind! My NIPT results only took 6 days, hopefully yours will be here quickly too! FX!!
I don’t think I’ve ever had heartburn but I think I’m really suffering from acid reflux...Pretty, what does your acid reflux feel like? I only had heart burn towards the end of my first pregnancy but I've already got, what I think, is acid reflux

Kjoseph09
July 12th, 2018, 03:07 PM
Hey girls. I had my first ultrasound today. Thought I was 8w3d. Ultrasound showed a fetal pole and no heart beat. They did draw an hcg and will recheck on sat to see if it is doubling but I am not hopeful because I was temping and knew when I ovulated. So thanks for your support ladies. I wish you all healthy babies!

Eighme
July 12th, 2018, 03:10 PM
Hey girls. I had my first ultrasound today. Thought I was 8w3d. Ultrasound showed a fetal pole and no heart beat. They did draw an hcg and will recheck on sat to see if it is doubling but I am not hopeful because I was temping and knew when I ovulated. So thanks for your support ladies. I wish you all healthy babies!Oh, KJoseph I'm so sorry. Prayers that the hcg doubles and for comfort to you during this time.

Pretty
July 12th, 2018, 03:14 PM
Oh gosh, I am so so sorry. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

simkan
July 12th, 2018, 03:30 PM
Hey girls. I had my first ultrasound today. Thought I was 8w3d. Ultrasound showed a fetal pole and no heart beat. They did draw an hcg and will recheck on sat to see if it is doubling but I am not hopeful because I was temping and knew when I ovulated. So thanks for your support ladies. I wish you all healthy babies!Really sorry that you have to go through this. Praying that you get good news x

kittendreams
July 12th, 2018, 05:33 PM
Kjoseph I'm so so sorry this has happened! I'm hoping for a miracle for you xxxtake care of yourself mumma xx

ABC.2606
July 12th, 2018, 06:02 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this Kjoseph. Sending big hugs.

kikurose
July 12th, 2018, 06:42 PM
Hey girls. I had my first ultrasound today. Thought I was 8w3d. Ultrasound showed a fetal pole and no heart beat. They did draw an hcg and will recheck on sat to see if it is doubling but I am not hopeful because I was temping and knew when I ovulated. So thanks for your support ladies. I wish you all healthy babies!

KJ, I just went through something like this. I hope for a miracle for you. But if you want to chat, I'm here.

Kelbear
July 12th, 2018, 08:38 PM
Thanks TP, I am keeping everything crossed that the bad nausea means it's a girl but I know that owt has been disproven so many times (my DS2 was worse than DS1). I found tums helped with DS1 and needed them daily from 20 weeks, I also had to not eat too close to bed time. With DS2 I couldn't get tums (not stocking them here anymore) so tried mylanta chewable tablets which only helped a little. Not much helped towards the third trimester with DS2 was just uncomfortable most of the pregnancy. He was born with lots of hair so maybe that was part of it but that doesn't explain why we get heart burn so early on in the pregnancy. Hoping the heartburn improves for you and that the bad heart burn so early means you are having a boy.

Kelbear
July 12th, 2018, 08:45 PM

Fingers crossed everything turns out ok for you and that your numbers double. Sending you strength in this difficult time

Throwaway_panther
July 12th, 2018, 09:14 PM
I had zero heartburn with my boys and they both had a lot of hair :)

I think heartburn is from high progesterone - from what I've read all indigestion issues are usually from progesterone because it slows all the processes down. So maybe if your progesterone is higher you'll have more heartburn. I'm having allllllll kinds of tummy issues this time and heartburn. Actually almost every symptom I have when I Google it says it's a result of progesterone! So my level must be high still.

Oh wow, really?!? I'm actually still on the supplementation because the midwives saw how nervous I was and said, "How about until 16 weeks?" Assuming the placenta's taken over, maybe I really am having too much prog!! Lol though I also hoped once I weaned off other supps my symptoms would change and didn't, so maybe just wishful thinking!

and simmn, we have both in the U.S.! I'm just so paranoid about taking anything!

Throwaway_panther
July 12th, 2018, 09:15 PM

I am so, so sorry. Thinking of you ♡ I know how hard it is and am here for you.

ABC.2606
July 12th, 2018, 10:03 PM
Oh wow, really?!? I'm actually still on the supplementation because the midwives saw how nervous I was and said, "How about until 16 weeks?" Assuming the placenta's taken over, maybe I really am having too much prog!! Lol though I also hoped once I weaned off other supps my symptoms would change and didn't, so maybe just wishful thinking!

and simmn, we have both in the U.S.! I'm just so paranoid about taking anything!

Yea that would make sense. I bet it's the progesterone you're on. It seems like most of the hormone-related discomforts of early pregnancy are from the progesterone - especially anything indigestion-related!! Obviously it's such a critical hormone for developing/sustaining pregnancy but it also really does seem to be the devil hormone in terms of how many different, awful symptoms it causes!!!

ABC.2606
July 12th, 2018, 10:17 PM
I had my appt today at 10-ish weeks and I thought they were just going to do the doppler to hear the HBs but they said given that I'm 10 weeks and it's twins the doppler wouldn't work and they needed to do a quick ultrasound to check things out. So I got to see babies again! No measurements on size or heartbeats but things looked good and they were moving around, which for some reason shocked me - it's been so long since I've seen a baby move on ultrasound! One of them wasn't moving much though and it was bugging me (which I told the doc) so he poked at my abdomen for a few seconds and sure enough it seems like the baby felt it because he/she immediately starting moving!! I've been struggling pretty bad the last two weeks with all the symptoms and so it felt really nice to see them again today and remember why I'm having to go through all the discomfort right now! :)

And I did get blood drawn for the Panorama test, so we'll see - hoping everything is ok. I told doc I don't want to know genders immediately when the results come back but they'll have that on file for whenever I decide I want to know :nails:

Pbn3
July 12th, 2018, 10:47 PM
Abc do you feel like you actually know you're having twins?! Like has it fully sink in? Have you been reading much about it yet, both pregnancy and born? I think my mind would break from reality if I had been told I was having twins [emoji23] In all seriousness though, it truly is a something remarkable and special and I'm delighted you get not one but two rainbow babies ([emoji130][emoji6])

ABC.2606
July 12th, 2018, 11:56 PM
Abc do you feel like you actually know you're having twins?! Like has it fully sink in? Have you been reading much about it yet, both pregnancy and born? I think my mind would break from reality if I had been told I was having twins [emoji23] In all seriousness though, it truly is a something remarkable and special and I'm delighted you get not one but two rainbow babies ([emoji130][emoji6])

Pbn - I think it has sunk in now but it's still very overwhelming to think about! I told DH tonight that seeing them today (even though it was my 4th ultrasound of this pregnancy already!) felt weird b/c they are looking more like babies and seeing two babies side by side is so odd. I have read some things about twin pregnancies but honestly there is SOOOO much scary stuff online about it that with as much of a total worrier as I am, I really have to be careful about how much I let myself read. Basically with twin pregnancies you're at higher risk for EVERYTHING, things could go very wrong at any time, etc etc. So I'm trying to just pray a lot and keep myself distracted from the what ifs as much as I can. Even my doctor at my first appt with him said I seemed really freaked out. He tries to be reassuring and he's going to be doing a lot of extra monitoring so that helps.

As far as thinking about when they are born and what life will be like with twins (and 4 kids total!).... I can't even think that far yet!! That TOTALLY overwhelms and terrifies me! :) I'm basically in a "let's take this one week at a time" mindset right now. We did tell our boys and DS1 is SO excited - he's talking constantly about how he's going to take care of them and feed them and change their diapers, even the poopy ones! He said today he's going to be the best baby parent ever, LOL!! When we brought DS2 home he thought it was the greatest thing in the world so I know he's sincere in his excitement. So for him alone (in addition to the rest of us), I really hope things turn out ok with these little ones! He wants "girl babies" and I know my parents are hoping for one or both to be girls so that scares me too - so much pressure in addition to my own GD!

ABC.2606
July 12th, 2018, 11:58 PM

Pbn - I think it has sunk in now but it's still very overwhelming to think about! I told DH tonight that seeing them today (even though it was my 4th ultrasound of this pregnancy already!) felt weird b/c they are looking more like babies and seeing two babies side by side is so odd. I have read some things about twin pregnancies but honestly there is SOOOO much scary stuff online about it that with as much of a total worrier as I am, I really have to be careful about how much I let myself read. Basically with twin pregnancies you're at higher risk for EVERYTHING, things could go very wrong at any time, etc etc. So I'm trying to just pray a lot and keep myself distracted from the what ifs as much as I can. Even my doctor at my first appt with him said I seemed really freaked out. He tries to be reassuring and he's going to be doing a lot of extra monitoring so that helps.

As far as thinking about when they are born and what life will be like with twins (and 4 kids total!).... I can't even think that far yet!! That TOTALLY overwhelms and terrifies me! :) I'm basically in a "let's take this one week at a time" mindset right now. We did tell our boys and DS1 is SO excited - he's talking constantly about how he's going to take care of them and feed them and change their diapers, even the poopy ones! He said today he's going to be the best baby parent ever, LOL!! When we brought DS2 home he thought it was the greatest thing in the world so I know he's sincere in his excitement. So for him alone (in addition to the rest of us), I really hope things turn out ok with these little ones! He wants "girl babies" and I know my parents are hoping for one or both to be girls so that scares me too - so much pressure in addition to my own GD!

simkan
July 13th, 2018, 01:45 AM
Aww ABC I can completely understand your anxiety with what can go wrong. I'm like that with one baby. Two is definitely more than double the worry!
But it's so special. I always secretly hoped this one would be twins. I am one of 5 siblings. My husband just has 1 brother. I wanted 4/5 kids he wanted 2. We comprised to 3 which he still wasn't keen on a third. Though now he's excited. But always hoped I'd trick him with twins in our third pregnancy and I'd get my 4.
I love big families. And since we don't have much family here (no cousins for my kids) I wish we could recreate the big family I had growing up back home.
Though having not much family 4-5 kids is probably not a good idea in terms of help so probably a blessing! Haha
So lovely that your oldest is excited to help look after them! My son was also very into his brother when he arrived. I'm pretty confident he's going to be great this time round... my younger one is such a different temperament though. I have no idea what he will think of a new baby. I guess that he's always had to share me so hopefully he won't be too put out. My cousins daughter told her mom to put the baby in the toilet and flush it!

emshe
July 13th, 2018, 02:45 AM
I had my appt today at 10-ish weeks and I thought they were just going to do the doppler to hear the HBs but they said given that I'm 10 weeks and it's twins the doppler wouldn't work and they needed to do a quick ultrasound to check things out. So I got to see babies again! No measurements on size or heartbeats but things looked good and they were moving around, which for some reason shocked me - it's been so long since I've seen a baby move on ultrasound! One of them wasn't moving much though and it was bugging me (which I told the doc) so he poked at my abdomen for a few seconds and sure enough it seems like the baby felt it because he/she immediately starting moving!! I've been struggling pretty bad the last two weeks with all the symptoms and so it felt really nice to see them again today and remember why I'm having to go through all the discomfort right now! :)

And I did get blood drawn for the Panorama test, so we'll see - hoping everything is ok. I told doc I don't want to know genders immediately when the results come back but they'll have that on file for whenever I decide I want to know :nails:

How beautiful ABC, delightful sight I bet xoxo

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35220b

Eighme
July 13th, 2018, 11:26 AM

That's great, Abc! So excited for you and praying your tests come back flawless

ABC.2606
July 13th, 2018, 11:59 AM
Aww ABC I can completely understand your anxiety with what can go wrong. I'm like that with one baby. Two is definitely more than double the worry!
But it's so special. I always secretly hoped this one would be twins. I am one of 5 siblings. My husband just has 1 brother. I wanted 4/5 kids he wanted 2. We comprised to 3 which he still wasn't keen on a third. Though now he's excited. But always hoped I'd trick him with twins in our third pregnancy and I'd get my 4.
I love big families. And since we don't have much family here (no cousins for my kids) I wish we could recreate the big family I had growing up back home.
Though having not much family 4-5 kids is probably not a good idea in terms of help so probably a blessing! Haha
So lovely that your oldest is excited to help look after them! My son was also very into his brother when he arrived. I'm pretty confident he's going to be great this time round... my younger one is such a different temperament though. I have no idea what he will think of a new baby. I guess that he's always had to share me so hopefully he won't be too put out. My cousins daughter told her mom to put the baby in the toilet and flush it!

Sent from my SM-G930F using TapatalkSimkan - yea I do feel like it's a special thing carrying twins. I'm so worried about the pregnancy but if they get here safely & healthy it will be a true blessing and miracle, especially with all we've been through this past year. I grew up with just 1 sibling (and not a big extended family as my mom is an only child and my dad has one sibling), so it will be a new experience for sure! DH comes from a bigger family with a huge extended family. We'll see! Just worried I'll never sleep again, LOL!

kittendreams
July 13th, 2018, 05:12 PM
ABC so glad you got to see your bubbas again- it does make all the symptoms seem worth it I agree!

Cassidy4
July 13th, 2018, 07:11 PM
What is everyone using for acid reflux? I took Zantac but it doesn’t seem to help :/ plus a prescription med for keeping food moving. Nothing seems to help!

kittendreams
July 13th, 2018, 08:33 PM
Hey girls the sonographer commented during my scan that she thought my placenta was forming in an anterior position? Is 9 weeks too early to tell? Both boys were posterior so I have no experience with anterior. Anyone had one and does it mean anything different for pregnancy or birth?

Sorry your reflux is bad Cassidy- I don't have it this time so I have no advice I'm sorry xx

ABC.2606
July 13th, 2018, 09:26 PM
Hey girls the sonographer commented during my scan that she thought my placenta was forming in an anterior position? Is 9 weeks too early to tell? Both boys were posterior so I have no experience with anterior. Anyone had one and does it mean anything different for pregnancy or birth?

Sorry your reflux is bad Cassidy- I don't have it this time so I have no advice I'm sorry xxI had anterior with DS2 and apparently both of these babies are anterior. I guess my body likes placentas to be anterior! I'm not even sure what it was with DS1.

It doesn't mean much - posterior is more common but anterior is still considered a normal variation. I will say I didn't feel movement with DS2 until around 21/22 weeks (that was later than I felt DS1!). You may not feel baby until later bc the placenta being in the front of your uterus/stomach provides kind of a "cushion". I think I've read it can be a little trickier for docs to find HB with a doppler earlier on but I don't remember that being an issue.

As far as birth the only thing I've read that could be an issue is if the placenta stays very low and you need a csection they may have to do a different type of incision so they don't cut into the placenta. Normally though that's not an issue bc the placenta usually moves upward a lot as you progress in pregnancy. With DS2 my placenta was apparently almost at the top of my uterus by the end. This time I am a little worried about the csection thing with two anterior placentas bc I'm likely going to have my first csection birth. My doc hasn't mentioned anything though and I doubt he's worried at all about it.

It really isn't a big deal though so don't worry!! I've tried to find Google evidence that anterior is more common with girls but that doesn't seem to be true :) And obviously I had a boy with one!

ABC.2606
July 13th, 2018, 09:26 PM
Oh and they told me my twins were both anterior at 8 weeks so 9 weeks shouldn't be too early!

kittendreams
July 13th, 2018, 09:46 PM
Thanks abc.
I'm not worried just interested. Ds2 was a low lying placenta with a velamentous cord insertion however it moved up by 33 weeks so no issues for the c section. However they did take him out at 38 weeks due to the cord issue.
This will be my third c section so hopefully it moves up so there's no complications. I swear I felt ds2 by 14 weeks so it will be interesting to see if this causes me to feel Bub later. Thanks again xx

ABC.2606
July 16th, 2018, 12:35 AM
Ladies I ate a cheeseburger tonight. With pickles. Ok... it was a double cheeseburger. I honestly can't even remember the last time I had a burger - it was probably close to 2 years ago.

It. Was. Amazing. And I haven't had nearly as much nausea tonight as I usually do so perhaps I've found my cure for morning sickness, LOL! 🍔🍔

simkan
July 16th, 2018, 12:41 AM
Eek guys I went for my bloods today and I'm so nervous! Firstly that everything comes back healthy. After my pregnancy with DS2 I just feel like there is no good news in pregnancy (for me) we never got outright bad news but I was always made to feel like the next worst case scenario was around the corner and I thought I was over it. But then going back for tests brought back all those dreaded feelings.

But also obviously hoping to hear this is our girl. I was thinking about it rationally and I don't wish either of my boys were girls. I don't wish anything different about them at all so I definitely won't be disappointed in the baby if it's a boy. But since DH is adamant this is our last I will obviously be disappointed that I'll never have a daughter. I'm hoping if that's the way it's meant to be for me that I won't be sad forever about it. Obviously there is no guarantee that the next would be a girl either. I know a couple that had 7 boys before their girl. We can't do that. I don't think I could share myself with more than 4 max! So if it is a boy I know I'd want to try one last time. But DH will not be convinced unless we won the lottery lol.

ABC.2606
July 16th, 2018, 01:05 AM
Simkan I have everything crossed for you that you hear girl and that bub is healthy! How long will it take to get your results?

simkan
July 16th, 2018, 02:29 AM
Thank you! My Dr said it's usually about 5 days... I'm not sure if that counts from when the blood is drawn or gets to the lab... I'm hoping we'll here in Friday because DH is off work for the day so he'll be around to take the call for me!
I told him if we don't here Friday then he's taking Monday sick! Haha
Simkan I have everything crossed for you that you hear girl and that bub is healthy! How long will it take to get your results?

kittendreams
July 16th, 2018, 05:29 AM
Simkan I'm crossing everything that this is your baby girl xx

kittendreams
July 16th, 2018, 05:29 AM
ABC lol about the cheeseburger! Now I feel like one!

Noemi2017
July 16th, 2018, 07:31 AM
Hello girls, can i join u? Today im 5+0 and still no symptoms. When did u get some? Ofc i dont want them but at least i would know im pregnant:) Next appt i have 27 of July for see heartbeat, i should be 6+4. The worst is waiting and thinking if everything is ok.

Eighme
July 16th, 2018, 09:30 AM
Hello girls, can i join u? Today im 5+0 and still no symptoms. When did u get some? Ofc i dont want them but at least i would know im pregnant:) Next appt i have 27 of July for see heartbeat, i should be 6+4. The worst is waiting and thinking if everything is ok.Yay! Welcome, Noemi! I was hoping you'd start posting here soon! We are just one week a part! I am 6+2. I started experiencing syptoms about week 4. My nausea kicked in and hasn't really subsided! I'm so excited for you to hear that heart beat! I still don't get to see or hear mine until August first (feels forever away!)

Throwaway_panther
July 16th, 2018, 09:46 AM

Sorry your reflux is bad Cassidy- I don't have it this time so I have no advice I'm sorry xx

My husband's family seems to make them since both my SIL and I have had them with kids. It means nothing other than movement might not be noticed as much or until later. With DD, I felt her early as a FTM (16-17 weeks) and often and STRONG so it meant nothing for me haha. My SIL who was pregnant at the same time as me with her third, a boy, didn't feel him until well after 20 weeks though. This current pregnancy I have placenta anterior and wrapped 3/4 around lol, so who knows -- but also not an issue. Usually previa or abruption is when there's delivery issues. Everything else is just the diversity of pregnancy!

Throwaway_panther
July 16th, 2018, 09:49 AM
Hello girls, can i join u? Today im 5+0 and still no symptoms. When did u get some? Ofc i dont want them but at least i would know im pregnant:) Next appt i have 27 of July for see heartbeat, i should be 6+4. The worst is waiting and thinking if everything is ok.

YAY! I'm so happy to see you here finally! :) With all my pregnancies except this one, I felt symptoms before BFP. This one I never felt anything pretty much, I even posted about it I was so worried! Now I'm getting wicked heartburn and awwwful hip pain at almost 16 weeks.

ABC.2606
July 16th, 2018, 10:16 AM
Welcome Noemi!!!! I don't really remember when nausea started this time but I don't think it was before 6 weeks. With my DS1 I had no symptoms until 7-8 weeks. Each pregnancy is different! Can't wait to hear about your next scan!

Pretty
July 16th, 2018, 10:39 AM
Welcome! I didn’t get sick until about 6 weeks, but it crept up slowly. Fx simkan!! I had my results in 6 days (only 3 from the date the received the sample, so a really quick turn around!). Hope everyone is still doing ok! Still ms here and exhaustion!

Mommy2apples
July 16th, 2018, 11:10 AM
I’m so excited for you Noemi! I’m keeping you in my prayers! I had pretty much no symptoms at all with Emmalyn even though I prayed for them I had hardly any.

SurroundedByBoys
July 16th, 2018, 12:22 PM
Hi everyone!

hannahptrussell
July 16th, 2018, 01:45 PM

So happy to see you in here! Praying for a sticky little bean. I didn’t feel much until 7 weeks. Maybe a bit of an icky feeling around 6 weeks. Mine kicked in full force at 8 weeks.

Girlswaylondon
July 16th, 2018, 03:37 PM
Noemi I’d say 6-8 weeks was when it all went downhill haha!

Noemi2017
July 16th, 2018, 03:49 PM
Thx u girls for your experiences, Tp im also quite worry i dont feel pregnant at all. I really hope everything is ok. Abc yes i think every pregnancy is different so maybe i will feel well or nausea will start later. Emshe we must wait so long till we will hear heartbeat. Im sure i will super nervous before my next scan:nails:

Noemi2017
July 16th, 2018, 03:57 PM
Thx u Mommy for your prayers, so nice of u:hug2:u made me calmer. Im sure u enjoy every moment with your sweet Emmalyn:LotsofLove:

ABC.2606
July 16th, 2018, 04:06 PM
ABC lol about the cheeseburger! Now I feel like one!

Do it! It was so good. I think the iron and protein did really make me feel better too (I've barely been able to eat any meat).

Noemi2017
July 16th, 2018, 04:23 PM
Thx u hannah:HH:maybe it is still early. In which week are u?

Noemi2017
July 16th, 2018, 04:30 PM
Girlsway how are u? :)I remember your post u were worry your symptoms came and went away. I have now so much energy and ofc im happy i feel good but i must think every day about my little bean if is growing well, if i see heartbeart, if is healthy, still some worries.

kittendreams
July 16th, 2018, 05:46 PM
Welcome Noemi so wonderful to see you here! With ds1 ms started at 6 weeks, ds2 I think around 5 weeks and this one around 4 weeks but not everyday until 6 weeks. I feel like it's easing up now I'm 10 weeks.

kittendreams
July 16th, 2018, 05:50 PM
Do it! It was so good. I think the iron and protein did really make me feel better too (I've barely been able to eat any meat).

My ms has really started to ease up now at 10 weeks and I think it's because I've finally started to have some meat! I made myself have lamb the other night and mince last night and I swear I feel better. Ms lasted until 12/13 weeks with my last pregnancies so this is weird to have it ease so early. Grateful though!

shinay
July 16th, 2018, 06:45 PM
Hi everyone. I have been lurking for a while now to see how everyone is doing. I got my bfp and finally can join the DDG. I am swaying boy and tentative EDD is Mar 25. I pray that everyone will have a smooth and safe journey with your dream gender.

Eighme, Noemi: it is so cool how we are all about 1 week apart from each other. Today would be 4weeks for me, I think.

Noemi: this would be our first, so I am worried about everything. I did too much research while waiting to ttc and now I am regretting it as everything freaks me out. I worry about all the things you listed out. OMG the stress is no good, but I cant stop myself till I can see everything is okay in there [emoji45]

TP: I am swaying boy too, so it is awesome to see another boy swayer in the group. I have read lots of your posts and I really really wish that this will be your much beloved boy!

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

ABC.2606
July 16th, 2018, 10:47 PM
My ms has really started to ease up now at 10 weeks and I think it's because I've finally started to have some meat! I made myself have lamb the other night and mince last night and I swear I feel better. Ms lasted until 12/13 weeks with my last pregnancies so this is weird to have it ease so early. Grateful though!

Yea mine has been better the past two days as well.... Maybe we're getting past the worst of it! :) I think I may have another burger this week - LOL. At least I can eat beef - I REALLY struggle with chicken during the first trimester (did with my boys too) but beef does not bother me as much! But it is hard to get into the habit of eating meat again after avoiding it for so long!!

ABC.2606
July 16th, 2018, 10:49 PM
Hi everyone. I have been lurking for a while now to see how everyone is doing. I got my bfp and finally can join the DDG. I am swaying boy and tentative EDD is Mar 25. I pray that everyone will have a smooth and safe journey with your dream gender.

Eighme, Noemi: it is so cool how we are all about 1 week apart from each other. Today would be 4weeks for me, I think.

Noemi: this would be our first, so I am worried about everything. I did too much research while waiting to ttc and now I am regretting it as everything freaks me out. I worry about all the things you listed out. OMG the stress is no good, but I cant stop myself till I can see everything is okay in there [emoji45]

TP: I am swaying boy too, so it is awesome to see another boy swayer in the group. I have read lots of your posts and I really really wish that this will be your much beloved boy!

Welcome Shinay!! I'll add you to the first page w/ your due date!! Do you know when your first doc appointment will be? So exciting to be pregnant with your first bub!!!

ABC.2606
July 16th, 2018, 10:55 PM
Noemi do you know what your estimated due date would be?

shinay
July 16th, 2018, 10:59 PM
Welcome Shinay!! I'll add you to the first page w/ your due date!! Do you know when your first doc appointment will be? So exciting to be pregnant with your first bub!!!Thank you ABC [emoji173] yes we are over the moon. Dh and I are already so excited that we talk about a bunch of stuffs that are like wayyyy down the road hahaha. I am not sure about doctor appointment yet, but I will see RN for different kind of testings next Friday.

Raining
July 16th, 2018, 11:43 PM
Hello! So happy to join you all. We swayed pink and just got a BFP. :pregnant:

Noemi2017
July 17th, 2018, 07:04 AM
Shinay great u join here. I can understand how worry u are. I can compare with my first pregnancy and i already had nausea. This time i dont feel anything so im praying every day my little bean is ok.

Noemi2017
July 17th, 2018, 07:06 AM
Abc my date should be 18 of March 2019:)

Noemi2017
July 17th, 2018, 07:07 AM
Welcome Raining:celebrate:

Throwaway_panther
July 17th, 2018, 07:14 AM
I can't believe we're almost out of March due dates! Soon the next Due Date group will start! Hard to believe I'm still here sometimes!

ABC.2606
July 17th, 2018, 08:35 AM
Hello! So happy to join you all. We swayed pink and just got a BFP. :pregnant:Welcome Raining!!!!

SurroundedByBoys
July 17th, 2018, 08:47 AM
Hi everyone! Figured I'd join in here. Tentative due date is Feb 4th according to my calculations! I go in for a scan next monday and I guess they will measure. Dont think its too likely to change since I know my cycle pretty well.

This will be my 3rd child, very much an oops and a surprise + on the test. I have two boys, 7 & 6 who both have ASD so we had decided to stop having children. I had been a member in 2013 to sway pink before we new DS2 was on the severe end. I have been on BC since, and knowing my rhythms also added the 'natural family planning' way just to be extra safe until husband got the big snip. Well he never did because hes a chicken. We were selling a house, buying a house and end of school year crazies so lets just say there wasnt much happening until the 12th. I was due to O the 14-15 and well, BC failed. (I am a pill baby actually). The 28ths rolls around... zero signs. Nor the next day. So the 31st I figure Ill take a test just to put my mind at ease and :holysheep:

Here I am.

I had been on a diet and lost 20lbs around time of conception, drinking diet drinks, only BD once in the month... so... hopefully, although my gut is telling me this is another boy.

Pretty
July 17th, 2018, 09:40 AM
I can’t believe we’re getting to the end of the due date group either, but congrats to the newest BFPS! FX for healthy and happy 9 months! I also didn’t have symptoms early and begged for them, now I am definitely ready for them to subside! I went vegetarian and have been slowly trying to introduce meat into my diet and it’s been a little tough on my stomach but hopefully I feel a bit better too! We’ve officially told everyone so I’m glad it’s out there. I wish I would have starting a betting pool as I could have been rich! (Everyone has guessed boy) but fortunately DS is happy to be getting a sister. I think my next appointment they can check for cleft lip/palate, I’ve read it can be seen by 13 weeks, has anyone else heard that? I’ll be 14 by then so I’m hoping it’s one of the last hurdles to clear.

Girlswaylondon
July 17th, 2018, 03:29 PM
Girlsway how are u? :)I remember your post u were worry your symptoms came and went away. I have now so much energy and ofc im happy i feel good but i must think every day about my little bean if is growing well, if i see heartbeart, if is healthy, still some worries.

Yes! Mine disappeared for a whole week I was terrified! I think I was 7/8 weeks! But obviously all was fine :)

Eighme
July 17th, 2018, 04:19 PM
Yes! Mine disappeared for a whole week I was terrified! I think I was 7/8 weeks! But obviously all was fine :)That makes me feel better, Girlsway! I'm 6 weeks but my syptoms have mostly disappeared this week so far. I almost feel good!

Throwaway_panther
July 17th, 2018, 05:28 PM
Gah, how is everyone doing with the gender stuff?

As we've started to tell family, I'm actually surprised that no one's mentioned gender and it makes me feel they are all thinking girl. My young cousin today was referring to the baby completely as "she"! Bummed out. A part of me is reminding myself that everyone thought DD was a boy until birth, so obviously it can mean nothing. Just feeling even more trapped into the pregnancy with having told people now...

Eighme
July 17th, 2018, 05:41 PM
Gah, how is everyone doing with the gender stuff?

As we've started to tell family, I'm actually surprised that no one's mentioned gender and it makes me feel they are all thinking girl. My young cousin today was referring to the baby completely as "she"! Bummed out. A part of me is reminding myself that everyone thought DD was a boy until birth, so obviously it can mean nothing. Just feeling even more trapped into the pregnancy with having told people now...So far, so good! My in laws are expecting their fourth grandson in September so the pressure is on for a girl because the family is nothing but boysp My brother in law asked if I thought it was a girl and I just shrugged. I'm only six weeks and don't feel one way or the other about the gender but am dreaming of having a girl.

SurroundedByBoys
July 17th, 2018, 06:35 PM
Since this was a surprise for us, and Im a bit older (34) my mom had said "As long as its healthy" but I know shes dying for a girl as well. I dont have much family as they were toxic and I cut them out. My friends all just love babies because they do not have any of their own.

I havent told my in laws because I know thats going to be drama. "Why would you let that happen?" "Oh my god... you know what its going to be like?!" "Theyre gonna be 7 years apart!" and so forth.

Throwaway_panther
July 17th, 2018, 06:58 PM
Since this was a surprise for us, and Im a bit older (34) my mom had said "As long as its healthy" but I know shes dying for a girl as well. I dont have much family as they were toxic and I cut them out. My friends all just love babies because they do not have any of their own.

I havent told my in laws because I know thats going to be drama. "Why would you let that happen?" "Oh my god... you know what its going to be like?!" "Theyre gonna be 7 years apart!" and so forth.

My in-laws sound similar to yours -- so we're not telling them and they'll find out at a family wedding when I'll be 20 weeks lol! They said some pretty awful things after DD was born and then after our losses, so I don't feel they get a special reveal. For everyone else, maybe everyone's more quiet because our history of loss is more open... I'm just not used to people necessarily being sensitive enough to figure, "Let's not speculate on the people who have had 8 losses."

And I'm almost 8 years older than my youngest sister and we've always been very close :) So don't sweat the age gap!

Eighme
July 17th, 2018, 07:29 PM

That's great that you've got supportive friends and and a supportive mom!

My sister and I are 7 years a part (I was a surprise too!) And we are super close! Age, in my opinion, doesn't determine how close siblings will be, personalities do! [emoji3] also, I imagine your kiddo will be extra helpful and a great older sibling!

kittendreams
July 17th, 2018, 08:01 PM
Re: gender issue I'm not coping this week- this wait is just slowly killing all my hope that this is my girl. Im not being a good wife, mother or friend at the moment and I hate myself for it. Im just hiding away really.
We have not told anyone so I have no one to confide in and I just don't know how I will be able to even announce this pregnancy if it is boy number 3 like I think that it is- especially as my ms has disappeared now at 10 weeks.
Everyone will have an opinion- the most likely will be how silly I was to try for a girl and that I should have just gone back to work and stopped having children. My family is very blasé about gender disappointment and my brother and step brother say to me all the time are you just going to keep having babies until you get a girl?
Just got off the phone to my mum and her last comment to me when I said we are having some troubles at the moment was well best just to have two children then and cut your losses! Thanks mum great pep talk :sad:

kittendreams
July 17th, 2018, 08:03 PM

So sorry your inlaws are like that- just wish people would keep their opinions to themselves!

kittendreams
July 17th, 2018, 08:04 PM
My in-laws sound similar to yours -- so we're not telling them and they'll find out at a family wedding when I'll be 20 weeks lol! They said some pretty awful things after DD was born and then after our losses, so I don't feel they get a special reveal. For everyone else, maybe everyone's more quiet because our history of loss is more open... I'm just not used to people necessarily being sensitive enough to figure, "Let's not speculate on the people who have had 8 losses."

And I'm almost 8 years older than my youngest sister and we've always been very close :) So don't sweat the age gap!

They sound awful TP- i don't blame you for not sharing your wonderful news with them.

Eighme
July 17th, 2018, 08:06 PM
Re: gender issue I'm not coping this week- this wait is just slowly killing all my hope that this is my girl. Im not being a good wife, mother or friend at the moment and I hate myself for it. Im just hiding away really.
We have not told anyone so I have no one to confide in and I just don't know how I will be able to even announce this pregnancy if it is boy number 3 like I think that it is- especially as my ms has disappeared now at 10 weeks.
Everyone will have an opinion- the most likely will be how silly I was to try for a girl and that I should have just gone back to work and stopped having children. My family is very blasé about gender disappointment and my brother and step brother say to me all the time are you just going to keep having babies until you get a girl?
Just got off the phone to my mum and her last comment to me when I said we are having some troubles at the moment was well best just to have two children then and cut your losses! Thanks mum great pep talk :sad:

Kitten, I'm so sorry your family is so insensitive about gender disappointment! Gender disappointment alone is hard enough without others chiming in. You are always welcome to express your feelings and thoughts to us because, I'm sure, we all are going through the same feelings! I cant even think about gender right now without it consuming my every waking thought. I just have to put it in the back of my mind right now until I'm ready to deal.

Pretty
July 17th, 2018, 08:11 PM
I’m so sorry, that’s awful. I was convinced this was a boy, would have bet my first born (lol, ok not really) but I was totally wrong! Everyone guessed boy and they were all wrong too!! There’s definitely still hope!

kittendreams
July 17th, 2018, 08:15 PM
Kitten, I'm so sorry your family is so insensitive about gender disappointment! Gender disappointment alone is hard enough without others chiming in. You are always welcome to express your feelings and thoughts to us because, I'm sure, we all are going through the same feelings! I cant even think about gender right now without it consuming my every waking thought. I just have to put it in the back of my mind right now until I'm ready to deal.

Thanks eighme.
Yes they are insensitive mainly because they all have mixed gender families so they think its funny when other families struggle to get gender balance. I'm sure if they knew what it was like and how it consumes so much of your life they might be more sympathetic.
I really dislike being negative but I'm afraid this week is getting the better of me- I'm trying so hard to shake it off but I just want to curl up and hide away.
Lack of sleep doesn't help either haha!

How are you feeling? You are 6 weeks right?

kittendreams
July 17th, 2018, 08:17 PM
I’m so sorry, that’s awful. I was convinced this was a boy, would have bet my first born (lol, ok not really) but I was totally wrong! Everyone guessed boy and they were all wrong too!! There’s definitely still hope!

Pretty I'm just so happy for you that you are getting your girl- what an amazing life changing feeling xx

Eighme
July 17th, 2018, 08:25 PM
Thanks eighme.
Yes they are insensitive mainly because they all have mixed gender families so they think its funny when other families struggle to get gender balance. I'm sure if they knew what it was like and how it consumes so much of your life they might be more sympathetic.
I really dislike being negative but I'm afraid this week is getting the better of me- I'm trying so hard to shake it off but I just want to curl up and hide away.
Lack of sleep doesn't help either haha!

How are you feeling? You are 6 weeks right?

I absolutely understand that family balance! My family is all girls, my husband's is all boys. We have a boy now and are hoping this is our girl. But, it's so hard not get down and feeling like "maybe this is another boy." It's totally understandable, I have been a particular recluse this past week.

I am! I'm feeling up and down, some days I feel great, but more than not I am nauseous and have an upset stomach. It's much different than my first where I basically had no syptoms! So I'm struggling for sure. How far along are you now? How have you been feeling?

SurroundedByBoys
July 17th, 2018, 08:37 PM
My two boys have autism, the youngest is quite severe... hes nonverbal, an eloper, stims, and Id say is mentally more like 18-24 months. Hence why we had decided to stop there, give him the support he needed and as much time as I could. He has improved leaps and bounds, says some words now and can do a few things, put on shoes, get his own pullups and wipes and so forth. However, each child you have with ASD increases the risk... this 3rd baby has 30% chance, higher if its a boy.

When I had wanted more before we knew Logan also was autistic, my inlaws were horrified... "Why do you want more?" "I only had two" "Dont you have enough on your plate with two and the pets?". Theyre coming for a visit (that Im dreading) the beginning of Aug and they will find out then. My older son likely wont be able to keep his mouth shut haha

Im pretty concerned about my GD coming back as bad as it was... its already creeping around and Im only 11 weeks.

kittendreams
July 17th, 2018, 08:42 PM
I absolutely understand that family balance! My family is all girls, my husband's is all boys. We have a boy now and are hoping this is our girl. But, it's so hard not get down and feeling like "maybe this is another boy." It's totally understandable, I have been a particular recluse this past week.

I am! I'm feeling up and down, some days I feel great, but more than not I am nauseous and have an upset stomach. It's much different than my first where I basically had no syptoms! So I'm struggling for sure. How far along are you now? How have you been feeling?

Those first few weeks are so hard aren't they? I'm 10 weeks now and my ms has really eased off. I can eat whatever now and smells aren't so bad either- my sense of smell between weeks 4-8 was phenomenal!

kittendreams
July 17th, 2018, 08:43 PM

Those first few weeks are so hard aren't they? I'm 10 weeks now and my ms has really eased off. I can eat whatever now and smells aren't so bad either- my sense of smell between weeks 4-8 was phenomenal!

kittendreams
July 17th, 2018, 08:51 PM
My two boys have autism, the youngest is quite severe... hes nonverbal, an eloper, stims, and Id say is mentally more like 18-24 months. Hence why we had decided to stop there, give him the support he needed and as much time as I could. He has improved leaps and bounds, says some words now and can do a few things, put on shoes, get his own pullups and wipes and so forth. However, each child you have with ASD increases the risk... this 3rd baby has 30% chance, higher if its a boy.

When I had wanted more before we knew Logan also was autistic, my inlaws were horrified... "Why do you want more?" "I only had two" "Dont you have enough on your plate with two and the pets?". Theyre coming for a visit (that Im dreading) the beginning of Aug and they will find out then. My older son likely wont be able to keep his mouth shut haha

Im pretty concerned about my GD coming back as bad as it was... its already creeping around and Im only 11 weeks.

Surrounded you sound like an amazing mum and you have obviously devoted so much time and love to your boys I really admire you. I'm so glad your youngest has made progress towards some independence- just shows how hard you have worked.
I really hope this is your girl- it sounds like you had many pink factors going on around conception.

I really hope your inlaws show some sensitivity to your situation and can bite their tongue. You don't need others adding to your worries xx vent here all you like!

ABC.2606
July 17th, 2018, 09:27 PM
Sorry ladies to hear that you're having a hard time with gender stuff, and the family reaction stuff. Wow - some of those things that your family members have said/might say are awful!!! I just cannot understand why any family member would not be more supportive of a new baby - doesn't make sense to me! And for those of you that only have 2 children and have family that don't understand why you'd add a third... what the heck is that about? Having 3 kids is not crazy at all!!!! Geez I feel like half the people I know who have kids have 3 or more. I think practically everyone on my DH's side (immediate and extended family) has 3+ kids! DH has like 30+ first cousins!!! That being said, my mom didn't want us to have a 3rd (LOL - OOPS now we're getting a 3rd and 4th!). She made her feelings about it pretty clear before I got pregnant. She had 2 kids and I think she is one of those people that just thinks 2 kids is the right amount. I know she still feels that way but after 3 losses this past year she's become more sensitive about what she'll say. Although she still frequently makes subtle comments along the lines of "how are you going to handle twins/4 kids". But they are less judge-y comments than they were in the past :)

Kitten when do you get your Panorama results? I think we had our blood drawn on the same day (last Thursday?), although you are like a day ahead of me time zone-wise so really it wasn't the same day! I don't know when I'll hear about mine but I've read it can take only a week or so. I'm so nervous (about the health part - we're not finding out genders yet). My doc called today and I almost had a heart attack when I saw who it was - but he was just calling about a different test result. As far as nausea mine seems to be easing too at 11 weeks... and because I of course started worrying about that I Googled it and I guess 10/11 weeks is a sort of common point for it to start doing that. I didn't stop feeling nauseated w/ my boys until 16 weeks or so, so who knows! I am feeling really ready to be past this stage.

Surrounded - I'm sure this pregnancy has been a big shock for you. But I'm glad you found this board and I will be hoping and praying that all goes well with your pregnancy, that the new baby will not have ASD, and that it will even be your little girl!! I agree with Kitten - you do sound like an amazing mom!!

ABC.2606
July 17th, 2018, 09:36 PM
Ladies on a happy note - wow our group has grown a lot more the past week or so, so yay!!! We finally have some more March due dates too, and another blue swayer :)

Raining do you know when your estimated due date is?

Is anyone else planning to go Team Green besides Hannah and TP?

Raining
July 17th, 2018, 10:29 PM
Ladies on a happy note - wow our group has grown a lot more the past week or so, so yay!!! We finally have some more March due dates too, and another blue swayer :)

I’m thinking EDD March 28.

I am also struggling with the not knowing as far as gender. I don’t know why but I don’t even feel like announcing until I know... also scared because somehow I feel it would be embarrassing to announce another boy. I feel badly saying that it just how I feel. With our other two we announced to family right away and we were thrilled to have two boys. We both just so desperately want a daughter this time.

kittendreams
July 18th, 2018, 01:44 AM
I’m thinking EDD March 28.

I am also struggling with the not knowing as far as gender. I don’t know why but I don’t even feel like announcing until I know... also scared because somehow I feel it would be embarrassing to announce another boy. I feel badly saying that it just how I feel. With our other two we announced to family right away and we were thrilled to have two boys. We both just so desperately want a daughter this time.

I felt the same raining and we are not announcing until we know which is really strange because my last two we announced as soon as I got a bfp! This time I just have to know so no one speculates because that makes my gd worse.

kittendreams
July 18th, 2018, 01:45 AM

So good to see more people joining and agree so good to have another blue swayer as well!

kittendreams
July 18th, 2018, 01:52 AM
Sorry ladies to hear that you're having a hard time with gender stuff, and the family reaction stuff. Wow - some of those things that your family members have said/might say are awful!!! I just cannot understand why any family member would not be more supportive of a new baby - doesn't make sense to me! And for those of you that only have 2 children and have family that don't understand why you'd add a third... what the heck is that about? Having 3 kids is not crazy at all!!!! Geez I feel like half the people I know who have kids have 3 or more. I think practically everyone on my DH's side (immediate and extended family) has 3+ kids! DH has like 30+ first cousins!!! That being said, my mom didn't want us to have a 3rd (LOL - OOPS now we're getting a 3rd and 4th!). She made her feelings about it pretty clear before I got pregnant. She had 2 kids and I think she is one of those people that just thinks 2 kids is the right amount. I know she still feels that way but after 3 losses this past year she's become more sensitive about what she'll say. Although she still frequently makes subtle comments along the lines of "how are you going to handle twins/4 kids". But they are less judge-y comments than they were in the past :)

Kitten when do you get your Panorama results? I think we had our blood drawn on the same day (last Thursday?), although you are like a day ahead of me time zone-wise so really it wasn't the same day! I don't know when I'll hear about mine but I've read it can take only a week or so. I'm so nervous (about the health part - we're not finding out genders yet). My doc called today and I almost had a heart attack when I saw who it was - but he was just calling about a different test result. As far as nausea mine seems to be easing too at 11 weeks... and because I of course started worrying about that I Googled it and I guess 10/11 weeks is a sort of common point for it to start doing that. I didn't stop feeling nauseated w/ my boys until 16 weeks or so, so who knows! I am feeling really ready to be past this stage.

Surrounded - I'm sure this pregnancy has been a big shock for you. But I'm glad you found this board and I will be hoping and praying that all goes well with your pregnancy, that the new baby will not have ASD, and that it will even be your little girl!! I agree with Kitten - you do sound like an amazing mom!!

ABC I googled the same thing because my ms seems to have disappeared early too and yep it looks like 9-10 weeks is normal for your hormones to even out. Thank goodness I just hope it means my anxiety will lessen too!

So sorry you get the family comments as well- it's beyond me why people aren't just happy for people expecting a baby! Whatever happened to a simple 'congratulations how wonderful' lol!

simkan
July 18th, 2018, 04:19 AM
Wow so many new people in the last few days! So exciting! Welcome guys!
Trying to catch up with all the posts!

I also totally feel like I don't really want to announce till I know the gender. Even if I don't actually tell people the gender. I'm getting really anxious and getting myself ready to hear it's another boy. I told myself that I wouldn't even think it's a girl to avoid disappointment if it's not. And I've been trying not to. Even looking up boy names that go with my other sons. (There is literally not one name I like. I don't know what we'll do if it is a boy) my husband was getting annoyed with me that I was so desperate to find a name now. But I think if I found a boy name is loved it would be easier to get excited. We didn't find out with DS2 but at 30 weeks I thought of a name for him and thought to myself- I'll be OK having another boy if we name him that.

Anyway even though I told myself not to consider it being a girl I kept imagining finding out its a girl. And couldnt picture the moment going any other way. Until a couple nights ago. I played out the situation in my head being told it's a boy. And going through my online favorite lists and deleting all the girl clothes that I saved during my last pregnancy. And passing on some things... like dolls and knits from my great aunt that I kept for my future daughter and finding somewhere else for them. And it's made me quite sad. I know I don't know really yet, but I honestly feel like I've been singled out. I have 4 siblings and all of them had one gender, then the other and then the other again. All my friends have had both genders. I feel like I'm the only person in the world who won't get it.

Anyway back to you ladies! Shocking that you think or have gotten such horrible reactions from family! I also have less than savory in laws. Thank goodness they live on the other side of the world but that doesn't stop them from butting in where they're not wanted. I think they assumed we'd only have 2. They were happy though... even though I hear them on speaker phone all the time and they never ever ask about how I, or the pregnancy are doing. I also think 3 kids is not crazy at all! Any amount of kids is wonderful for the family that has them! None of anyone's business

kittendreams
July 18th, 2018, 05:43 AM
Wow so many new people in the last few days! So exciting! Welcome guys!
Trying to catch up with all the posts!

I also totally feel like I don't really want to announce till I know the gender. Even if I don't actually tell people the gender. I'm getting really anxious and getting myself ready to hear it's another boy. I told myself that I wouldn't even think it's a girl to avoid disappointment if it's not. And I've been trying not to. Even looking up boy names that go with my other sons. (There is literally not one name I like. I don't know what we'll do if it is a boy) my husband was getting annoyed with me that I was so desperate to find a name now. But I think if I found a boy name is loved it would be easier to get excited. We didn't find out with DS2 but at 30 weeks I thought of a name for him and thought to myself- I'll be OK having another boy if we name him that.

Anyway even though I told myself not to consider it being a girl I kept imagining finding out its a girl. And couldnt picture the moment going any other way. Until a couple nights ago. I played out the situation in my head being told it's a boy. And going through my online favorite lists and deleting all the girl clothes that I saved during my last pregnancy. And passing on some things... like dolls and knits from my great aunt that I kept for my future daughter and finding somewhere else for them. And it's made me quite sad. I know I don't know really yet, but I honestly feel like I've been singled out. I have 4 siblings and all of them had one gender, then the other and then the other again. All my friends have had both genders. I feel like I'm the only person in the world who won't get it.

Anyway back to you ladies! Shocking that you think or have gotten such horrible reactions from family! I also have less than savory in laws. Thank goodness they live on the other side of the world but that doesn't stop them from butting in where they're not wanted. I think they assumed we'd only have 2. They were happy though... even though I hear them on speaker phone all the time and they never ever ask about how I, or the pregnancy are doing. I also think 3 kids is not crazy at all! Any amount of kids is wonderful for the family that has them! None of anyone's business

Oh Simkan I'm hoping this is your girl xxx

Throwaway_panther
July 18th, 2018, 07:16 AM
I'm sorry so many of us are going through similar things, but it does always amaze me how much we all understand each other! I am so thankful for this board for this.

Like many of you, all of my family is also PPs -- my generation of cousins was STRONGLY girl, like 90% girls. All of them have gone on to have PPs or multiple boys! It was actually the big joke before DD was born (since we kept her sex a secret) that "of course you're having a boy, all of us have had boys!" Then on DH's family, which is boy heavy, they've all had BG first -- eeeveryone (4 sets of immediate family members).

But yes, re: MS! I'm glad you guys found that, because I was going to say: 10 weeks is usually when symptoms start to subside for many people! I think there can sometimes be a peak around then and then they really reduce. It's still so weird that I've felt nothing this pregnancy -- my mom and aunt both asked how I was feeling when we told them about this pregnancy, and I felt surprised... because I keep forgetting not feeling good during pregnancy is normal! But as much as I hope that means this is my boy, for all you girl swayers: my mom had ZERO issues with all 3 of her girls!

My latest little anxiety is that I'm 16 weeks this week, and while I was telling people because I was starting to show -- all of a sudden the last few days I feel like I'm not showing as much as I thought. I thought I would have been past the bloat-looks-like-bump confusion by now, but I swear I look maybe about the same as I did with DD at this point (which is to say, I could be hiding it still!). Which worries me. Did baby stop growing? Is baby just further back in my pelvis? Gah, next scan isn't until July 31. I think I'm just anxious now that the cat is out of the bag...

SurroundedByBoys
July 18th, 2018, 08:57 AM
Thank you ladies xxx I try to be a good mom! We all know that can be hard haha

I was on here starting 2013 when I had planned a sway, and the months I was active I found such a support system, that once I saw the positive test, I came right back knowing Id need a place where people understood.

I also find it insane that so many of you are facing drama because you are adding another. Each child is a blessing, planned or not. Mine, Im apprehensive about starting over after so long and being so close to starting having a 'life for myself' again (going to work, kids in school full time so freedom to get things done in peace). I LOVE my boys, but I cherish some quiet time. I feel like everything happens for a reason, and theres one why I was chosen to be this little ones mom.

I have an ultrasound and genetic blood test consult on Monday, so I can find out the info about tests like Panorama, if my insurance will cover and so forth. I have had zero bad symptoms (:cheerteam:) and just find myself tired and hungry. All. The. Time. I wake up late at night with my stomach growling so loud, one night my dog growled back. Yet I havent gained any weight which is excellent since Im plus size to start. Id like to keep this metabolism though!

Throwaway, dont worry too much about this pregnancy being different! My first I could forget I was pregnant. I felt great all the time. My second I was so ill the entire pregnancy. I was exhausted from it all, nothing worked. Everybody said girl and at the gender scan, there was no doubt. He was quite proud of his set :giggle: and this one is different from both of those. Sending you blue dust & hugs!

Girlswaylondon
July 18th, 2018, 10:44 AM
TP baby is still small, heck even now at 27 weeks some days I’m smaller than others LOL I think it depends on her position :)

babygirlwishing
July 18th, 2018, 11:55 AM
Hi everyone!

I thought I should jump in here as we are (cautiously) expecting a baby March 16, 2019. I'm 5w4d today. I did an IG sway for a girl from Jan-Mar 2018, fell pregnant with a chemical pregnancy (ended April), started genderdreaming sway in April after our loss as I felt IG didn't have enough nutrition to support a pregnancy in my body. At any rate, we went on holiday in June and I completely went off my sway and of course that is the month we fell pregnant!

I am overjoyed about the pregnancy but also apprehensive about having another boy. We are Team Green (me grudgingly but DH will not budge) so I am already bracing myself for the "you're having another boy" comments and speculation. My MIL seems to relish in these comments so that should be fun.

I find myself already planning my next sway? I feel bad because I feel as though I should be more attentive to my very busy 10.5 month old son and my current pregnancy but I feel as if planning for the next sway helps to manage my anxiety over possibly having another boy?

I had my first pregnancy puke last night (and it was a ribeye steak :sad:). I barely had any sickness with DS- just nausea, I think I threw up once. I'm trying not to read too much into the symptoms and I've already convinced myself this is a boy because if I allow myself even a little bit of hope that the baby is a girl I think I will be devastated in the delivery room.

I have a difficult time keeping up with all the posts as my little guy is super busy and takes up about 155% of my time but I do enjoy reading all of your updates when I get the chance. :)

Noemi2017
July 18th, 2018, 01:24 PM
Abc im going Team Green:)

Noemi2017
July 18th, 2018, 01:31 PM
Hello babygirlwishing welcome here, do u have already some symptoms? Im 5w2d

Throwaway_panther
July 18th, 2018, 01:52 PM
Hi everyone!

I thought I should jump in here as we are (cautiously) expecting a baby March 16, 2019. I'm 5w4d today. I did an IG sway for a girl from Jan-Mar 2018, fell pregnant with a chemical pregnancy (ended April), started genderdreaming sway in April after our loss as I felt IG didn't have enough nutrition to support a pregnancy in my body. At any rate, we went on holiday in June and I completely went off my sway and of course that is the month we fell pregnant!

I am overjoyed about the pregnancy but also apprehensive about having another boy. We are Team Green (me grudgingly but DH will not budge) so I am already bracing myself for the "you're having another boy" comments and speculation. My MIL seems to relish in these comments so that should be fun.

I find myself already planning my next sway? I feel bad because I feel as though I should be more attentive to my very busy 10.5 month old son and my current pregnancy but I feel as if planning for the next sway helps to manage my anxiety over possibly having another boy?

I had my first pregnancy puke last night (and it was a ribeye steak :sad:). I barely had any sickness with DS- just nausea, I think I threw up once. I'm trying not to read too much into the symptoms and I've already convinced myself this is a boy because if I allow myself even a little bit of hope that the baby is a girl I think I will be devastated in the delivery room.

I have a difficult time keeping up with all the posts as my little guy is super busy and takes up about 155% of my time but I do enjoy reading all of your updates when I get the chance. :)

I'm so happy to see you in here and am pulling for this baby!!!!

I'm doing the same, honestly. I literally have already even said too, "I don't care if it's recommended to wait a year after birth for a boy sway." I'm not messing around after what we went through before this baby, and won't be able to turn to IVF again! Just wish I could have my son and finally be happy and relax... and lose weight! lol

ABC.2606
July 18th, 2018, 03:47 PM
Welcome babygirlwishing!!! Hoping this little bundle is your baby girl!!!

TP with the size thing I find it weird too - I'm 11 weeks and my actually belly is huge (bloat I guess), but the lower abdomen, where my uterus still is, doesn't seem that big yet and I can still button my jean shorts! I don't really get what's going on. With twins I would think my lower abdomen would be super poking out by now and that I couldn't wear any of my normal pants/shorts. Although I did put on my favorite pair of jeans the other day and yikes - they did not fit. I've already gained like 5-10 lbs too :( Which is nuts as I didn't gain any weight in the first tri w/ my boys (even lost weight with DS1 because I threw up so much). I don't know - I guess pregnancy doesn't really make a lot of sense or follow one's expectations most of the time :)

Oh good - I'm glad to know others have read that nausea often eases around 10 weeks or so too. The past couple of weeks (before this one) it seemed like everyday it was getting slightly worse. Then suddenly this week it hasn't been as bad (still have some but not as bad as it was!). So maybe (hopefully!) I hit the "peak" already! I'm still pretty exhausted though. It's awful how behind I am on house chores.

Pretty
July 18th, 2018, 04:29 PM
How is everyone dealing with weight gain? I’ve gained probably 15-20 pounds already which I totally blame on filling my face when I’m not vomiting or about to vomit. I needed to gain some anyway but definitely can’t continue at this rate... I am a couch potato so totally out of shape and it’s wayyyyyy to hot just to walk outside. Any suggestions?!

teampinkdream
July 18th, 2018, 04:36 PM
Thanks for all your replies. I did not take clomid but this was first cycle after m/c. My Dr doesn't usually like to do early scans. She prefers to wait until 9-12 week for first scan but I will definitely be asking/begging for an early scan. Just gonna pray real hard that that dark positive combined with the fact I conceived first cycle after m/c isn't an indication of twins. It's just of all the things that you think of after the fact that you should or shouldn't have done. When TTC you have one track mind and that it to get pregnant.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

UPDATE: I was not pregnant with twins but I did suffer another loss on July 16th at almost 6 weeks. I have an appointment with a specialist on Aug. 20th to try and get some answers for these unexplained losses.

:DS:04/2016

:Angel: 12/2017 (12 weeks) :Angel:05/2018 (4 weeks) :Angel:07/2018 (5 weeks)

Eighme
July 18th, 2018, 04:56 PM
How is everyone dealing with weight gain? I’ve gained probably 15-20 pounds already which I totally blame on filling my face when I’m not vomiting or about to vomit. I needed to gain some anyway but definitely can’t continue at this rate... I am a couch potato so totally out of shape and it’s wayyyyyy to hot just to walk outside. Any suggestions?!If I feel like I need to eat in excess i eat a bunch of healthy stuff and tried to add protein to it to help fill me up. Please note: this works like 50% of the time, the remaining 50% is me stuffing my face with all the sweets.[emoji23]

Eighme
July 18th, 2018, 04:57 PM
UPDATE: I was not pregnant with twins but I did suffer another loss on July 16th at almost 6 weeks. I have an appointment with a specialist on Aug. 20th to try and get some answers for these unexplained losses.

:Angel: 12/2017 (12 weeks) :Angel:05/2018 (4 weeks) :Angel:07/2018 (5 weeks)Tpd, I am so sorry for loss. You are in my thoughts during this time and I'm hoping you get the answers you need and deserve.

simkan
July 18th, 2018, 05:33 PM
So sorry for your loss! Hopefully you get some answers at your appointment. Thinking of you x

Pretty
July 18th, 2018, 05:46 PM
I’m so sorry

Throwaway_panther
July 18th, 2018, 06:12 PM

I am so sorry teampink :(

SurroundedByBoys
July 18th, 2018, 06:57 PM
Sorry to hear teampink :heart:

Weight: I'll be 12 weeks Monday and I havent gained anything. I had been dieting previously and lost 20lbs and Im staying in that same 2lb radius around there. I eat all the time. All the food. Without care. I really need to get on eating healthy again, since Im staying where I am eating whatever I want, maybe Ill lose some more. Im a big girl, so anything gone is good.

I worry that Im having twins with this metabolism. (My husband also didnt want this one, and was shocked when BC failed. So two he might lose his mind.) My clothes are just starting to get a little snug but not bad. My poor bras though!

Pretty
July 18th, 2018, 07:55 PM
Oh gosh, I’m jealous of you gals that haven’t gained like I have been! I’m sorry you’re worried about twins, will you have a scan at your appointment?

simkan
July 18th, 2018, 08:08 PM
Guys!!!!! I just got my results and it's a girl!
Also chromosome came back normal.
I'm actually shaking. I can't believe it. Now I feel like I need a scan every day to make sure it's fine.

ABC.2606
July 18th, 2018, 08:14 PM
I'm actually shaking. I can't believe it. Now I feel like I need a scan every day to make sure it's fine.

AHHHHH!!! Simkan congrats!!!! That's wonderful news!!!

ABC.2606
July 18th, 2018, 08:16 PM
Sorry to hear teampink :heart:

Weight: I'll be 12 weeks Monday and I havent gained anything. I had been dieting previously and lost 20lbs and Im staying in that same 2lb radius around there. I eat all the time. All the food. Without care. I really need to get on eating healthy again, since Im staying where I am eating whatever I want, maybe Ill lose some more. Im a big girl, so anything gone is good.

I worry that Im having twins with this metabolism. (My husband also didnt want this one, and was shocked when BC failed. So two he might lose his mind.) My clothes are just starting to get a little snug but not bad. My poor bras though!

I'm having twins and am def gaining weight :) And as I mentioned earlier I didn't gain anything first tri with my singleton boys! And I ate a LOT with them too. I don't think the weight correlates with twins.

ABC.2606
July 18th, 2018, 08:23 PM

I am so, so sorry. I hope that your specialist appointment goes well and that he/she is able to help you. I went to a specialist after my 3rd loss in March. She ran all the "recurrent pregnancy loss" tests and everything came back normal, so I wasn't given an explanation for my losses other than "bad luck". Sometimes there may be something obvious (a blood clotting disorder, scar tissue or a fibroid in the uterus) that can cause m/cs, but many times there isn't. But the good news is from all I read after my losses (and from the experiences of SO many women on this site), women with recurrent pregnancy loss can and do go on to have healthy babies!! I'm about 11 weeks now and so far things are going well. Keep the hope!! I'm hoping your rainbow baby is coming soon!!

Raining
July 18th, 2018, 08:56 PM

So happy for you!!!

Eighme
July 18th, 2018, 09:02 PM

Sent from my SM-G930F using TapatalkYAY! I am so excited for you!!

SurroundedByBoys
July 18th, 2018, 09:34 PM
Oh gosh, I’m jealous of you gals that haven’t gained like I have been! I’m sorry you’re worried about twins, will you have a scan at your appointment?

Yes, I had thought I would have one at my regular OB appt but they are sending me to a hospital that has higher tech equipment on referral. I guess due to being 34 and having two special needs children already? We did manage to hear a heartbeat so I know one little ones hiding in there.

I probably would have had one already if I had gotten to the OB earlier but we were mid move and things were insane.

I gained a ton with my first and I ate so healthy haha. Youll lose it again, dont worry! :)

kittendreams
July 18th, 2018, 09:38 PM

Simkan this is amazing!!!! Congratulations this just made my day xxxxx

Pretty
July 18th, 2018, 10:29 PM
Huge congrats!! I knew this was going to be a successful DDG!!! So happy for you!

simkan
July 19th, 2018, 06:46 AM
Thanks so much everyone. Now I'm scared it's too good to be true. Can't wait for my next scan to make sure everything is fine!
I feel like everyone is going to get what they're hoping for. I really believed that I'd never get a daughter. There is really hope guys!

SurroundedByBoys
July 19th, 2018, 09:18 AM
Congrats! I'm late to the party, what was your sway like? :D

hannahptrussell
July 19th, 2018, 09:28 AM
Took a little break to enjoy the normal life. It was refreshing reading about the in-law debacle for some of you. We are finally telling my in-laws today. Actually, I am shrinking into a corner and sending my daughter in to tell them!! [emoji23][emoji23] I’m just not ready for the backlash. I honestly just wish people could be happy for others, instead of projecting their own worries and anxieties on others. Okay. Done with that.
Welcome to the new joiners! How awesome! Hoping to hear good news from everyone soon!
Surrounded, my sway was lax. Very very lax. I think about 6 mo of ttc with swaying, I finally let go of some things and let fate step in. And we finally had a bean stick!!

Pretty
July 19th, 2018, 09:52 AM
Ohmygosh, I’ve been feeling the exact same way (the oh no this is too good to be true, something must be wrong). I’m driving DH crazy and my next ultrasound isn’t for another 2 weeks!

Cassidy4
July 19th, 2018, 11:08 AM
Congrats Simkan!
On Tuesday I was at my first midwife appointment and was 11 weeks that day. Every thing went well. She couldn’t really get the heartbeat though, just heard a flash of it for a few seconds. I’ve found it at home though since 10 weeks so not worried at all. My ms has lightened up a lot lately too, thankfully! I’ve lost a few pounds so far.
I have my 12-13 week ultrasound booked for July 30th and I’m hoping for a nub shot. Also booked an early private scan for 16 weeks August 21st to find out what we are having. I just need to find out to get passed this anxiety and depression surrounding it. This is my 6th and last baby. Inside I just know it’s a boy already. I am hating the idea of having to tell anyone.
Anyone else have appointments or ultrasounds coming up?

babygirlwishing
July 19th, 2018, 12:31 PM
Hello babygirlwishing welcome here, do u have already some symptoms? Im 5w2d

Hi Noemi,

Very few symptoms so far. I had one pregnancy puke and have been nauseous off and on. I was EXHAUSTED when I was pregnant with my son but so far the fatigue hasn't hit yet. Other than that - nothing really. I'm not super concerned though because I barely had any symptoms with my son besides the exhaustion.

How are you doing? Any symptoms? :)

babygirlwishing
July 19th, 2018, 12:38 PM

I'm so sorry for your losses teampinkdream. I hope you are able to get some clarity about your losses and go on to have a beautiful, healthy pregnancy and baby.

SurroundedByBoys
July 19th, 2018, 01:32 PM
Congrats Simkan!
On Tuesday I was at my first midwife appointment and was 11 weeks that day. Every thing went well. She couldn’t really get the heartbeat though, just heard a flash of it for a few seconds. I’ve found it at home though since 10 weeks so not worried at all. My ms has lightened up a lot lately too, thankfully! I’ve lost a few pounds so far.
I have my 12-13 week ultrasound booked for July 30th and I’m hoping for a nub shot. Also booked an early private scan for 16 weeks August 21st to find out what we are having. I just need to find out to get passed this anxiety and depression surrounding it. This is my 6th and last baby. Inside I just know it’s a boy already. I am hating the idea of having to tell anyone.
Anyone else have appointments or ultrasounds coming up?

I go Monday for my first ultrasound, Ill be 12 weeks so a tad too early really for the nub theory. Im hoping to book a private one mid Aug for gender, if I dont get a blood test done. That all depends on insurance really.

Noemi2017
July 19th, 2018, 01:58 PM
So sorry teampink:sadflwr:i will pray for u next one is your sticky bean:pray:

Noemi2017
July 19th, 2018, 01:59 PM
Congrats simkan:celebrate:

Noemi2017
July 19th, 2018, 02:07 PM
Hello babygirlwishing, i dont have any symptoms so far. With my son i suffered nausea exactly at the beginnig of 5 week. So we will see, i hope we can feel good this time and our small beans grow up and are healthy:pray: